CID Forum Thumbnail CID

~||Happy Birthday Ansha Sayed||~16-July-2013

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

GUEST OF HONOUR: 

Description About Guest:
Today is the day when a Cute, Talented, Super, Beauty, Fun loving ...
A-Adorable
N-Natural Beauty
S-Sharp Minded
H-Hard working
A-Adventure Loving

Ya Today is 16th July 2013... Today is a great day for us all CID Officer PURVI fans
Ansha sayed is Cute Princess with Lovely Beautifull heart...she is very down to earth person...
she have Done many Shows,Serials , she have been an anchor for national as well as international shows... She have participated 
in many beauty concerts...

On 30th july 2011.. We saw so many pearls , diamonds falling on Sony Televisions Longest running show CID and its fans... as it 
was the day when one Cute Angel with her smartness and cuteness entered CID as CID Officer PURVI...

Now we Populary know her by different names:
Cute Princess of CID..
Ansha Sayed Intelligent CID Officer
Ansha sayed Cute Barbie Doll Of CID
Beautifull CID Officer Purvi
Purvi powerfull CID Officer

list of Purvi's Rocking Performances;

> Kissa Paagal Aashiq ka (30 Jul 2011) - fight sequence at a bar accompanied with DUO n Freddy Sir for her previous Crime Branch Case

> Tasveer ka Khooni Raaz (14th Oct 2011) - fight sequence

> Bezubaan Gavah (21st Oct 2011) - wonderful disguise of a struggling model

> Gayeb Gawah (2nd Mar 2012) - lovely disguise scene with Daya Sir in a bar

> Khooni Keel (3rd Mar 2012) - disguised as a South Indian toy hawker, also hv a bit of fit sequence in the climax

> Buland Hosle (23rd Mar 2012) - jumps over the gate n open it from inside to let rest of the team in

> CID mein Gaddar (23rd Jun 2012) - awesome performance throughout

> Khatre mein CID Officer - II (28th Jul 2012) - accompanied Freddy Sir in a bar being disguised

> Rahasyamay Hotel (19th Aug 2012)

> Rahasya Bachi ka (14th Sep 2012) - disguised as a fish seller to chase a suspect 

> Heroine ko Khatra (21st Sep 2012) - accompanied Sachin in a disguise scene to track drug link-ups

> CID ki Kidnapping (15th Dec 2012)

> Khooni Kitab (11th Jan 2013) - lovely disguise of a librarian

> Sammohan Se Hatya (8th Feb 2013) - stunt to stop a car

> Ganga Series (31st May 2013-9th Jun 2013)

>Bank Locker Ka Raaz (Fight sequence)

>Bank Ka Khooni Raaz(Purvi-Freddy Bond)

>Target 15th August(Car driving and Good investigation)

Chhote Heroes

> CID ke Chhote Fans (1st Feb 2013) - fight sequence at climax

> Khatre mein Daya (12th Apr 2013) entry at goons place

And There will be many more in this list and lots lots more to come in list...😊😊 

So Today we are all here to Celebrate our  Beauty queens Birthday...and to give her all our wishes and regards...

Now Its Time to look towards What PURVIans (CID Officer Purvi's Fans) Have to say about this beautifull princess...❀️

So Here we go...

Padmpriya(Padma):
My Video Mix πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TEuXgJP44Kg[/YOUTUBE]

swagatamghosh94(Swagatam):

30th July, 2011. Episode 746.  All the diehard CID fans flopped down in front of their TV sets, waiting   expectantly for another new episode of their favorite show. What we expected was to see the usual: Gory murders, a bit of blood, ACP Pradyuman wagging his finger and saying "Kuch to gadbad hai", Daya kicking down doors, some more finger wagging from the ACP, Daya slapping the taste out of someone's mouth and the criminal getting arrested. The stories were getting a bit stale; the plots were sometimes going overboard.  But what happened was a classic instance of serendipity. A new woman would burst onto the hallowed turf of the longest running weekly episodic show in Indian television; this new woman was not only beautiful, smart but also had the spunk and X factor that would enthrall and captivate us for times to come. A decisive, unyielding woman, she was the Elixir of Beauty that CID desperately needed.    This new CID officer was masquerading as a pretty nightclub-going girl but her main objective was to catch a drug gang red handed.  This new woman, known to the world as Purvi on screen and Ansha Sayed off-screen, would become the cynosure of all eyes, not only due to her alluring beauty but also for her effervescence and ebullient disposition.

Ansha Di, as I like to refer to her, has been mesmerizing us week in and week out with her wondrous beauty and sensational acting skills. She has seamlessly conflated into the tightly-knit CID family with her dulcet voice, sempiternal beauty and scintillating acting. In such a short time, she has become a quintessential part of CID.  She has had some memorable moments in CID, the most prominent of which have be the Purvi-centric episodes where her acting skills and emoting skills have been head and shoulders above the others.  Not only is she an exceptional actress, but also a remarkably unique one. Personally, I have always associated actors and actresses to be arrogant, irritable, disrespectful, brash people who just throw tantrums for fun and act as if they own the world. Ansha di is just so far removed from this conception. She is simple, humble and acknowledges every one of her co stars and fans as her own family. From the interviews that I have seen of her, she is so warm, friendly, and most of all sweet. She is like our sweet, protective and caring elder sister. Her smile is just divine; I have never seen such a beautiful smile in my short life. We all know that Padmapriya had the opportunity to speak to her and the conversation that followed was such a fulfilling experience for both Padmapriya and for us readers. One could just feel the excitement and gratitude in Padmapriya's words and one could also feel the warmth exuding from Ansha di's words.  She constantly referred to her as 'Beta', never once expressed any impatience or irritation and spoke to her in the same elder sister tone throughout. 

One thing we also have to mention here is that Ansha di is not a one-show wonder. She hasn't suddenly dazzled us all with hitherto unsuspected acting skills. She has had successful runs in leading roles in a plethora of the leading daily soaps of Indian television like Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Kesariya Balam, and Rang Badhalti Udhan etc.  A detailed panoply of her work would well and truly form a sumptuous pastiche, dazzling enough for the most posh exhibitions.   Her performances here have earned her well deserved plaudits and critical acclaim nationwide. But for youngsters like us, this Angelic Beauty has eased her way into our hearts and souls for her almost transcendental performances in CID.  Ansha di, in her daily life is an avid reader of newspapers, novels (like Mistress of the Game by Sidney Sheldon) and is the dearest member of a mellifluous and concordant family.  She has also spoken of her love and admiration for her little brother whom she absolutely adores. She loves eating Mutton Pulao cooked by her father and has admitted to being a very spiritual person. This spirituality suits her too because she is one of God's finest creations. Even God wants her close to Him. She is also an avid driver and loves to explore new cars; a trait one doesn't normally associate with females but then again, Ansha di is extraordinary.

I would urge all of the CID fans to please check out the most memorable performances of this wonderful human being like inCID Mein Gaddar, Rahasyamay Hotel, CID Aur Commando, CID Ki Kidnapping, Bank Locker Ka Raaz, Ravan Dehan, Rahasya Bachchi ka, Target 15th August, Holiday Murder, Sammohan Se Hatya etc. We also need to give credit to Fireworks for ensuring a blissful and apposite development of Ansha di in CID. The character of Purvi can be summed up eloquently, in the words of the great Peter Drury, as simply being: Beautiful in its conception, clinical in its execution. Just to finish, I would like to say: Happy Birthday Ansha di. We love you always from the bottom of our hearts. Please keep being such a sweet, wonderful elder sister to us all and please remain as the spunky, irresistible, irrepressible and charismatic Purvi in CID. We will forever hold you in an exalted position in our hearts. Who knows, one day we might even say ACP Purvi. We Love you, Ansha di.

DemonStar (Ravi):

I think this is the first time we're having a large-scale, proper birthday celebration thread here for our dearest Ansha ma'am, one that she truly deserves. As such, I would also like to say a few humble words in addition to my heartfelt greetings for her.

It's already been nearly two years since Ansha ma'am joined our show as the brave, dedicated and beautiful CID officer Purvi, and yet it feels like our journey together has barely begun. While she was known for her notable roles in TV shows like Laagi Tujhse Lagan, she was also no stranger to CID when she joined our team back on 30th July 2011, having already enacted supporting roles in a handful of older episodes, most notably in the famous "Case of the Bomb Robbery" in early 2007. Her character in the same was both dark and sympathetic, and seeds of her acting brilliance were already apparent in her remarkable performance there. It is no surprise that, four years later, she brought to life the character of sub-inspector Purvi with a cool combination of zeal, charm, audacity and sheer unyielding energy. The fact that she won acclaim from a majority of CIDians on her first day itself is a notable achievement and testament to her talent.

I'm grateful to the casting department for their impeccable decision, and FireWorks for making Purvi's character a rare recipient of generous spotlight and plenty of development. Its common knowledge that most female cops in CID (and many males as well) had been unjustly sidelined to mere supporting roles, either serving to blurt a quick "yes, sir" or turning up to deliver the classic slap to female criminals. We Purvi fans, however, have been blessed with plenty of episodes where Purvi played a central part, allowing us to enjoy Ansha ma'am's diverse performances ranging from warmth, loyalty and fellowship to anger, grief, courage, tenacity and selflessness. Not only is Purvi a gallant and brave officer, but also a loyal junior and gregarious colleague. She's also shown to have a strong bond with her other female teammate Shreya, more or less a first time in the history of CID (complimented by the two actresses' real-life friendship). We see her soft spot for children in plenty of episodes as well.

I know I sound like a starry-eyed fanboy when I continually praise Ansha ma'am, but I honestly believe her joining to be one of the best things to happen to CID in the past few years. To debunk a popular myth, we don't like her for her good looks alone. Yes, she's beautiful. One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, as a matter of fact. Her enchantingly divine smile would put Aphrodite to shame. And yet, Ansha di is not a mere beauty queen. She's a really gifted actor and a wonderful human being. Her voice is most unique; she can effortlessly make it soothing as fragrant breeze or deadly as a lightning bolt when the situation demands. Her wardrobe, body language and demeanor are apt for a cop. Her stunts and disguise scenes are brilliant, and emotional moments are touching. Several cast and crew members and many fortunate fans who met or talked to her have mentioned what a humble and compassionate person she is. With these in mind, I feel that she truly deserves all the praise and appreciation she has been receiving for her efforts.

Ansha ma'am, I wish you a very happy, joyous and memorable birthday. Thank you so much for inspiring us with your exquisite performance from two wonderful years, which I pray is only the beginning. We are truly honoured to have you in the CID team, and wish to see you as the charming Purvi in CID forever and ever. May you continue to win the hearts of millions of CIDians, receive unbounded amounts of love and appreciation from them and become an inseparable pillar of our show. May God grant all your wishes and bless you with everlasting happiness, peace and success in everything you do. We love you!

Siggys By Ravi:

DreamyDeepz28(Deepika):

sheroo9000 (Sheroo):

devildiva21 (Divya):

mano86 (Mano):

Sonpaapadi(Priya):

Happy birthday to Lovely Ansha Di...
May God bless you di and hope to see you in CID forever...
Wish u good health and good luck...

This is siggy free to be used by All PURVI fans(Thnaks to Debasree04 for making this lovely siggy for us all PURVIans)

Thank You All For Your All Support for making this thread so much decorative ...

Edited by Padmpriya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Now Its Time To ROCK...PARTY...

BIRTHDAY CAKE:

SO NOW its time to have some Fun...
So here is food stuff...

SAMOSA

Paneer Parotha

Maggie noodles

PURI BHAJI:

PAV BHAJI:

SO now its time to declare some reults of CONTESTS WE HELD ON EVE OF Birthday of BEAUTY QUEEN PURVI

SIGGY MAKING CONTEST:
The topic Was Purvi the Super Perfect CID Officer

ENTRIES:

1. Subha

2.DreamyDeepz2

3.DemonStar

4.Debasree04

5. Debasree04

So Now its Time to Declare WINNER AND RUNNER UP of SIGGY CONTEST:

WINNER: 5TH AND 3RD ENTRY...

RUNNER: 2ND AND 4TH ENTRY..

(I AM REALY Sorry as due to lack of time we cannot organise voting rounds... and this is first time i took lead to make a birthday main thread...)
Padmpriya thumbnail
Entries For BEST PURVI MOMENTS:

This entry was recieved last so Medha could not add it in the link:
entrry from DreemyDeepz28
C.I.D Mein Gaddar [23rd June 2012] is the episode I felt very emotional with Ansha Di. The moments which have made it the more felt to be remembered is The way she describes why she had done all of it just to know who her parents.She had been kidnapped long back and she came to know of it when she had heard her father attend phone of some Boss. She

was taken care of a father who had forgotten about the past himself, it was all was just so emotional.The way Purvi asks to her foster father whether he is acting and all was aswell emotional which made it a way emotional😭

Lastly when Purvi finds out the truth its very emotional to see her cry as she doesn't has her own parents in this world to which ACP consoles her and tells her to move on. She cries hugging her father.

All the Entrie s Of best Purvi Moments are inThis LINK:

All The entries for Write A secene Contest:

Winners of Best Purvi Moments:
Winner of Best Moments Contest - swagatamghosh94
Runner-Up of Best Moments Contest - DemonStar

So Here goes the siggys

Winners of WAS is Gaddhadada:
Padmpriya thumbnail
RESULTS FOR QUIZ CONTEST:

1. cid cid mein gaddar 23rd june 2012

2. cid cid ki kidnapping 15th december 2012

3. cid kissa paagal Ashiq ka 30th july 2011 

Diffreence 1: In cap 1 there is a brown dot on her eyeball which is not in cap 2 
Difference 2: In cap 2 there is a pink colour dot on her right
Difference 3: In both the caps there is a blue colour dot on her hair but exactly at the same place
Difference 4: In cap2 there is a small white dot inside her eye which is not in cap1
Difference 5: In cap 2 in the background on the top there is a small black dot which is not in cap 1

5. cid operation theater ka khooni raaz 25th may 2012

6. cid rahasyamay hotel 19th august 2012

7. freddy used this dialogue for poorvi in cid kissa paagal ashiq ka 30th july 2011 

8.  A= in cap 1 just touching her hair a little bit
     B= in cap 2 on her neck just touching her hair
     C= in cap 1 on her blue colour shirt
     D= in cap 2 on her red colour shirt
     E= in cap 2 inside her eye
     F= in cap 2 on her ear
     G= in cap 1 on her forehead
     H= in cap 2 just touching her red shirt a little bit and just touching her hair as well
     I=  in cap 2 touching her cheek between her ear and her hair
     J= in cap 1 just touching her neck and hair
     K= in cap 1 inside her eye
     L= in cap 1 on her ear
     M= just touching 'L'
     N= in cap 2 inside her eye
     O= in cap 2 on her eyeball
     P= in cap 1 on her forehead
     Q= in cap 1 on her ear
     R= in cap 1 on her eye browse
     S= on thhe letter 'L'
     T= in cap 2 on her red shirt
     U= in cap 1 on her hair under her ear
     V= in cap 2 on her eye browse
     W= in cap 1 inside her eye
     X= in cap 2 on her neck touching her hair and her red shirt
     Y= in cap 2 inside her eye
     Z= in cap 1 on her hair

9. cid raaz na sadne wali laash ka 11th may 2013

10. there are 20 episodes

1. cid attyachar ka badla 28th april 2013 
2. cid naari raksha 26th april 2013 
3. cid heroine ka naqaab 13th april 2013 
4. cid salunkhe ki hatya 16th february 2013 
5. cid abhijeet ki maa 10th february 2012
6. cid kissa anjaan caller ka 24th february 2012 
7. cid chota sainik 17th march 2012 
8. cid raaz bandh kamre ke khooni ka 4th february 2012  
9. cid raaz wheelchair ka 31st march 2012 
10. cid raaz boondighat ka 13th april 2012 
11. cid raaz tv reporter ke khoon ka 4th may 2012 
12. cid raaz chandi ki goli ka 8th june 2012 
13. cid raaz gayab maa baap ka 1st june 2012 
14. cid mein gaddar 23rd june 2012 
15. cid raaz laal raincoat wali ladki ka 12th august 2012 
16. cid raaz jali laash ka 8th december 2012 
17. cid shaadi ka khooni haar 4th november 2011
18. cid raaz khooni aawaz ka 2nd december 2011 
19. cid khoon ki diwali 28th october 2011
20. cid tasveer ka khooni raaz 14th october 2011

Padmpriya thumbnail
POETRY CONTEST RESULTS

ENTRIES:

1ST ENTRY:
The Vibrant Inspector Purvi

CID mein aai Ek Larki,
Jiska nam hai Poorvi,
Chehre par hai Pyari si Muskaan,
or Hotho par Hasi,
Dena Chahe ye to Sabko Khushi.

Chunoutiyo Ka Samna Karti,
Muskilo se Nahi Darti,
Atyacharo ka Virodh Karti,
Gaddaro ko Kabhi Maaf nahi Karti.

Bahaduri hai Uski Pehchan,
Julm ka Mitayegi Namonisan,
khai hai Kasam Desh ke Naam,
Desh ke Liye Hogi Kurban.

Nariyo ki Shaan hai Wo,
CID ki Muskaan hai Wo,
Julm par Prahar hai Wo,
Sahsiyo ki Nayi Mishal hai Wo,

Karti hai Viro ko Pranam,
Sada Badhayegi Unka Maan.

-Misha

The Vibrant Inspector PURVI

An Entry of a Simple, Sweet, Soft and Quite Girl
Always She was standing at Back of Bulk of Male

She is doing Task with Hard work, Courage and Zeal
The Flair of being an Obedient Officer spark in Her every Feel

She merged with Her Colleagues Smoothly and Swiftly
She be at their back for Helping them with Supportively

With the passage of time, She moves ahead with Strength
So many Stunts and Cases She dealt with Her Calmly Stretch  

She have a Nice Companionship with Her Team mates
She must be Little naughty, but Respect all with Her Best

She had a sad Past, Accelerating Present and a Bright Future
She had that Vibrant Shade which makes Her a Tough CID Officer

-Gadhadada

THE VIBRANT INSPECTOR PURVI

On this joyful wondrous day, we present our tribute

To a gem, a shining ray, as tough as she is cute

An officer brave and bold, her loyalty most steady

Impressive from start, behold, it's been two years already

With an entrance verily apt, she left a strong impression

Spirited and quick to adapt, with many a great expression

Memories of a tragic past can't hope to weigh her down

No matter the hurdles cast, her duty stands renown

Agile as a leaping deer, quick as a youthful colt

Brave without a hint of fear, sharp as a lightning bolt

Valiant and upholding truth, talented with the gun

Combating the vile uncouth until justice has won

Skilled in words and questioning, self-controlled likewise

Aiding seniors' reasoning, accomplished in disguise

Selfless in thought and action, fearless to sacrifice

Fitting in without traction, her loyalty precise

Unhesitant in the face of dares, into the realms beyond

With the ACP she shares a very special bond

With Shreya she gets along like a sister verily

With the team she does belong, seamless as family

Her eyes shine like oceanic pearls, with enthralling entwine

Her hair flows like the cosmic whirls, her smile is just divine

A voice simply impeccable, powerful and yet warm

Like something out of a fable, majestic as a storm

A respectful bow to her, an upholder of law

Be it with splendor or tears, she leaves us up in awe

For she is our dear Purvi, our bonding shall break never

May a pillar she always be, in C.I.D forever.

-Demonstar

VIBRANT INSPECTOR PURVI

I myself was truly very sad
becoz Asha nd Tasha leave my hand

After that Insp. Poorvi came as a Lady cop
Am realy very happy becoz she complete all my hope

She is very innocent, She is very kind
and also have such a great mind

She has power, she has guts
to keep the criminals mouth shut

Her beauty truly fazes me
Her beauty truly amazes me

she has a loving heart , a pretty smile
i realy like her way, her style

She 's perfect girl, a perfect cop
who fulfil all which i realy want

The way She talk, The way She move
I have no words to explain ,
the things that she do

I must say Insp. Poorvi you r a Vibrant Cop
and I like u most

-Anjali_mahajan

Boldly and briskly comes a woman,
With potential no less than a man,
With beauty and bravery fusing ,
To form the Vibrant Inspector Purvi.

Valiant and dauntless in each act
She is one of the bravest ones,
That is nothing but the fact,
Because she is the Vibrant Inspector Purvi.

A criminal, petty or dangerous,
Shudders at her countenance,
One slap makes it disastrous,
Because she is the Vibrant Inspector Purvi.

A strong will and burning desire,
To save and serve the country,
From the hands of riots, tussles and fire
Thus becoming the Vibrant Inspector Purvi

Despite suspicions and accusations
Undaunted. she rose to her feet,
Absolved herself of the allegations
Thus blooming as the Vibrant Inspector Purvi

Plethora of qualities making a pure heart
Never from her duties does she sway,
Because, of CID she is an indispensable part.

With much of these qualities,
Who would not but adore her?
Full of thanks to you are we,
For bringing in the Vibrant Inspector Purvi.

-Raaz_sweet

And the winner is none other than our coolest coolbie..
He speaks flawless english and makes his presence effective whenever her pops in..
 Jee Haan Dosto..

IT IS

DEMONSTAR

Here is your siggy..😊

And the runner is

The budding poetess in the CID Forum and a great fan of Aditya Sir and Ansha Sayed..

IT IS..

Raaz_sweet

Here is your siggy Raaz😊

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can I have those Paneer Parathas??? They look so tempting. I am hungry now.
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant thread Padma. The siggies were fantastic. The food pics were a brilliant idea. Lovely contributions by the Ansha di fans, especially the siggies. 
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely thread Padma...πŸ‘
Congrats to all the winners πŸ‘β­οΈ
Ravi lovely siggies πŸ‘

As the winners declared so i added my copyright on the siggy of the contest...😳

Happy birthday Ansha Sayed !!! You are doing very good as Purvi πŸ‘ keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
God bless you with lots of happiness in your life !!! πŸ˜ƒ

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A very very Happy Birthday to Ansha. πŸ₯³
Hope you have a great birthday and hope you continue to entertain us as Purvi for a long long time.

Padma, lovely thread...and I really appreciate your efforts to celebrate Ansha's birthday. πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely creations - VM, Siggies, poems, everything. Congrats to all winners...and participants too. πŸ‘
Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday to the BEAUTY QUEEN- Ansha Sayed..!!!

God bless you mam..!!😊

May all your wishes come true and may you continue to entertain us with your brave role of supercop PURVI and always give us happiness..!😊

Happy Birthday once again Ansha Ma'am..!!😊

LOVELY THREAD PADMA...πŸ‘
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS AND PARTICIPANTS..!!πŸ‘