Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 8-page 24...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/85166980

Note:
Ok friends before i start chapter-9 I'd lyk to thank my friend Binu,our JUNOONIAN who helped me a lot wid dis chapter.Thank u Binu!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—nd to my frnds who r reading dis,if u lyk it,da credit goes to Binu,πŸ˜‰nd if u dnt,dn bash me,not her cos i wrote da chapter so my mistake..so here we go:

CHAPTER-9.

Prithvi quietly looked on,as the middle aged man in white dhoti and khaki kurta,was being forced to walk in the direction of the jungle.
"Move on,old man!"said the goon,with an unnecessary shove at the man.
   Blood soared into Prithvi's brain,as he clenched his jaw,and tightened his fist in anger,at seeing the helpless man being manhandled by the goon.
  He was about to come out of his hiding place,just when he saw the other goon.
"Bhola!The old man is out of order now,and his body is not functioning like before!Be happy that he can atleast move!"said the second goon,and cackled with glee at his own crappy joke.
   Prithvi's hold on his temper was loosening fast,as he heard both the goon laughing loudly and forcing the man into the jungle.
   When they had entered into the jungle,Prithvi quickly got out to follow them.He was about to enter the jungle when he heard the groan of the tied man.
"Water...Someone please give me water..."The man murmered with his eyes closed...
  Prithvi looked uncertain about what to do now..On one hand an unarmed man had been taken into the jungle at gun point,definitely with the intent of being murdered,on the other hand,another semi-conscious man seriously needed help...
   Prithvi hesitated a moment,then decided to help the latter first..So he walked to help the tied man...

In a clearing in the jungle,the captive man stood facing the goon,with the gun pointed at his head.
"Today you are done for,old man!"sneered the goon,while the other goon looked on,with an evil smirk,as he stood on guard at one side of the clearing,surrounded by trees...
  Slowly the man pressed on the trigger,and the captive closed his eyes accepting his fate...
  THUD!!!

Suddenly out of nowhere,a long sneakered foot in black tracking pant flew in,and kicked the gun out of the goon's hand,followed by another similar long leg and a body in black t-shirt,and Prithvi landed in front of the stunned goon.
   Before the goon could react,a grim faced Prithvi blew a hard punch onto the man's jaw.,turned him around,strangling his neck with his arm from behind,and placed two neat chops on his neck,just hard enough,so that the man fell down on the ground unconscious.
  Just as the first goon fell down limply on the ground,as if on queue,the second goon,getting out of his initial shock,started firing.
   Instantly Prithvi jumped away from the line of fire,taking the captive man with him,and took cover behind a large boulder.
  Gunshots whizzed past them,and some hit the boulder,as pieces of boulder got chipped out.The firing stopped suddenly,and on peeping Prithvi discovered the goon was coming nearer.
  Looking for a possible solution,Prithvi suddenly noticed the gun of the first goon lying on the ground,a few feet away from his hiding position.Deciding to take the risk,Prithvi urgently whispered to the man,hiding with him behind the boulder,
"Stay here!Don't move!"
  With these words,he jumped out,to snatch and grab the gun lying on the ground,as fresh gunshots whizzed past all around him.
  On picking up the gun,Prithvi fired back a number of shots,and the goon took cover.As he was about to fire again,Prithvi realised,he was now holding a gun which had ran out of bullets.The goon also knew he was now holding an empty gun,he realised,when the culprit came out of his hiding place,and with a triumphant grin aimed the gun at Prithvi.
   Prithvi slowly turned his head,fixed his piercing gaze on the goon.who was now preparing to fire,and as if in slow motion,sent the empty gun flying towards the goon's head in frisbee style.
THWACK!!!
  The gun hit the man at the side of his head,and the gun fell from his hand.
  As the goon stood reeling from the blow,Prithvi slowly walked upto him,grabbed him by the collar of his shirt,and raised the man halfway off the ground,so that he was forced to see eye to eye with Prithvi...
"Now whose body isn't functioning properly,you b*****d?!"Said Prithvi in a dangerously low voice,through clenched teeth,his eyes glittering dangerously,with the rage boiling up inside him like lava...
   With this sentence,Prithvi lowered the man back to the ground,to stand on his feet,let go of his collar,and also carefully fixed it.The goon stood dumbstruck as Prithvi turned to leave,leaving him unscathed.The goon let out a sigh of relief,as he saw Prithvi take the first step to leave,when abruptly,like lightning,Prithvi turned round and blew a hard punch onto the man's jaw,that made a loud crunching sound,of bone breaking,and the goon knocked unconscious,fell to the ground with a thud.
   Prithvi casually massaged his fist,dusted his hand off from the invisible dirt,and fixed his t-shirt,which had not moved an inch,as he turned round to check on the captive man he had just saved.
"You can come out now!It's safe!"He called out.
  The middle aged man,came out from behind the boulder with a smile of gratitude on his face,and to Prithvi's utter surprise gave a warm and tight hug to Prithvi.
"Thank you,my son!If you hadn't saved me today,I'd surely be dead by now!"The man said in a choked voice,looking up at him,with misty eyes...
   An embarrassed Prithvi,was about to brush away the incident as nothing,when the man said,
"I'm Thakur Ramdhari Singh.And who are you,my son?"
"Ramdhari Singh...?!!"
Prithvi muttered aloud,with a shocked look on his face...

Chapter 10-page 32...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/85327512

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
monalika thumbnail
Prithvi in actionwa...live it. I missed Meera though :/ I love the fiesty Meera so much!!
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Tehsina!  Romance and now Action!! Very good job! I'm looking forward to your daily chapter updates more than the show... I cannot watch it until DB leaves and Meera comes back as the real protagonist... THank you so much for bringing this to us when it's so sorely needed by Mithvi fans.  Keep up the good work and churn out some more of these...
Excited for tomorrow's installment...

Asha
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it!!! Amazing!! 
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Hi!Thanks a lot for reading my FF!πŸ˜›Nd m so glad u lykd it so much!😳
m Tehsina.Your name plz?πŸ˜›
Will PM u.Thanks 1ce agn...πŸ˜‰

No problem! I recently discovered this show and haven't been watching recently but loved the previous track! So decided on reading some FFs. I really loved this...I haven't seen very many FFs or OS' on this forum but the ones I have read...they are all really beautifully written! My name's Barayah. Thanks for the PM πŸ˜ƒ
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Note:Ok friends before i start chapter-9 I'd lyk to thank my friend Binu,our JUNOONIAN who helped me a lot wid dis chapter.Thank u Binu!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—nd to my frnds who r reading dis,if u lyk it,da credit goes to Binu,πŸ˜‰nd if u dnt,dn bash me,not her cos i wrote da chapter so my mistake..so here we go:

Hey Tehsina thanks for the shout out but seriously you have written that chapter completely :). All credit entirely yours love. And for someone who has never written action scenes before this is brilliant πŸ‘
Good job.
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today u had my  undisturbed attention tehsina --  Prithvi and fight scenes - knock me completely  ... aur sahi scene tha ... jumps, kicks, goli, punches - and khali bandook ka istamal bhi !!!  

ty very much ... kal ka intezaar rahega πŸ˜³
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Note:Ok friends before i start chapter-9 I'd lyk to thank my friend Binu,our JUNOONIAN who helped me a lot wid dis chapter.Thank u Binu!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—nd to my frnds who r reading dis,if u lyk it,da credit goes to Binu,πŸ˜‰nd if u dnt,dn bash me,not her cos i wrote da chapter so my mistake..so here we go:

CHAPTER-9.

Prithvi quietly looked on,as the middle aged man in white dhoti and khaki kurta,was being forced to walk in the direction of the jungle.

Ha ha ha πŸ˜† fighting sequence was like watching a main stream hindi movie.. ha ha ha.. gd gd keep it up.. keep more comingπŸ˜‰
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
awesome Tehsina, the action sequence was too good , i dont know how to write it myself but you explained with so much continuity, no bloopers what so ever, every action was clear and in sequence.
I know how difficult it must have been and you passed with flying colors my dear friend.
AS usual my best part was 
he goon let out a sigh of relief,as he saw Prithvi take the first step to leave,when abruptly,like lightning,Prithvi turned round and blew a hard punch onto the man's jaw,that made a loud crunching sound,of bone breaking,and the goon knocked unconscious,fell to the ground with a thud.

I just loved the way he came back and gave the unexpected final punch , just the way I like  my prithvi 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monalika

Prithvi in actionwa...live it. I missed Meera though :/ I love the fiesty Meera so much!!

Thank u Monalika!πŸ˜›Yes i missed writing bout her too..πŸ˜’In fct I feel like skipping everything nd just write Mithvi scenes..πŸ˜‰But da story needs odr characters nd scenes too...So hd to skip her...Bt i promise she'll be dere in next chapter!πŸ˜‰