Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Xx.Sri.xX

Disha..
I am so looking forward for JA too..so i loved Rajat first two sig's and Pari-Jat siggy's are awesome esp 2nd one!!
I am dying for some more new updates n promos,before the show hits the screen.
Shiv-Sati..i loved the blend and textcolor..nice.
That shakti siggy came out just so cutely...it's gorgeous.n yeah no black BG..u use it mostly on all πŸ˜†!
Overall Beautiful update!
Sri.

aww you are?me too πŸ˜ƒ Aj ya kal ek aur promo aanewala hai btw πŸ˜³

thank you so much sri =)
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsanyo

lovely works!..kalakarrii tho kuut kuut ker bhai aapki her ek siggy mei..

truely...very nice wrk!...

akber siigies- very very nice- royal feeling effects!..
nice merging sense-

shiv sakti was heart of dis update- o my god- kya beautifull si h voo!!..
 and raanjhanna!- really creative!!...

very different wrk on each n evry siggy- variety is really appreciated!..

nice!

thank you so much rashu :* 

kab shuru hoga tere bhai ka show re 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Tu meri tu meri tu meri tu meri tu meri heroine no. 1

tell me,tell me,tell me something i dont know πŸ€£
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotimeena

WoW!U r a holly fan!same here:)
btw ur edits r gorgeous<3

haha big fan :D 

tysm <3
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeadDevil

Happy Birthday Disha..:-)

may u hv many more...

stay blessed...!!!

aww tysm swati di :*
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishuHiBawari

Have I not commented here before? I'm so sorry! Then let me first CONGRATULATE you on opening your stunning new creations gallery! Your creations are truly some of the best on India Forums and your style is so unique! May you open thousands more shops!

And the update is super duper pretty! I love the Jodha Akbar siggies!
Can't wait till the show starts! :D

oh my gosh.im so honoured  thank you so much aishu.this means a lot to me <3

a a a h *super thrilled* πŸ˜†

thank you so much!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Disha πŸ€—

Can u pls. make some Rajat - Mughda / PRC Small Icons for me ? πŸ˜³

oh damn.i saw this just now.was bout to update πŸ˜›

no problem.will make this for u fattafatt 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Khushii*

FINALLY I'm here 😎 😎 Sorry bud for taking forever. πŸ˜›

Now what do I say about you? You're just an awesomely creative person!!!! I especially love the 'dark-grave' look you give to your creations in form of coloring. The BEST part.

Oh do i? πŸ˜› I am generally attracted towards anything dark-be it the colour,stories or darkness itself (REALLY.TOO MUCH LIGHT SCARES ME πŸ€” im nocturnal,you know that rite? πŸ˜›) 

And the whole of it too of-course. But I guess I'm a bit biased towards dark things πŸ˜† 

And so . .

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S       O N      Y O U R    
                             2 N D       C R E A T I O N     G A L L E R Y      O P E N I N G ! ! 

thank you k h u s h i i i i  πŸ€—

I hope you have triziliion more 😎 *that is if you live that long - seeing how crazy you are πŸ˜‰ *

crazy enuf to jump off my terrace?Oh well,maybe 🀣 I did like all the posts on first page. But some gave errors due to suck-ish net. Saying this kyunki you know to send me pmz even if I don't press like 😈 

Ahem.Do i? *rolleyes* U do drop in soemtimes celebrity jee,thats why πŸ˜›

Page 1 update: See why I love them?!!! Most of them have a dark look to them πŸ˜ƒ Lot of the blendings are great too. 

you know,they are old ones πŸ˜›

And you know I'm always honest so I'll say this... The AsYa one could have been better in terms of blending.. The black spots in between, if filled, would have made it perfect xD

Point noted.i guess i was too fed up with blending so many pix,so,towards the end,i was like,blah πŸ˜• nto evry1 likes to bledn u see,unlike u πŸ˜› u really like it,dont u?! πŸ˜† I dont πŸ₯±

PriYo. What do I say about those? PERFECTION! FLAWLESS. AGAIN. I can just keep looking at them!!

I swear!

Someshwar-Ramavati: SO CUTE! Love it! The motion blur makes it look great! haha thank you <3 so adorable they were!spot on casting man.PRC.damn!miss it!

Maate- if you're up to it, make me a jwala-prithvi one too!! I kinda like them more than PriYo 😳 *Don't kill me!*

Jwala? πŸ˜• u know,i hated her. πŸ˜› coz until then,there hadn't ben any female interest(or whateva shown in PRC.n u know,RT is all mine n ol πŸ˜› i was 13 man.come on!what cud u expect? πŸ˜› but now when i think bout it,she was a nice character!

send me their pix,or atleats the link of that epi,i ll make caps on my own *see how much i love you!* πŸ˜› but seriously,u liked them more than priyo? πŸ€”

Avi's: Try making them 100*100 size and they might look better ;) 

okies!

Page 14- Just gonna say - DAMN! DD and SB one's are great!! I love those girls. And you for making them turn out so pretty xP JA one's were great as well. All the different scenes you used :D

thank you celeb jee πŸ˜ƒ

Page 25- 
               JA one's: Once again fabulous. I'm loving this new girl, Paridhi. Can't wait for the show :D me t o o o o o o  πŸ˜ƒ
               GA one: Aww such an emotional scene captured so beautifully in the creation. Great job Disha! tyyy 

Madam- meri request kahan hai, huh? I would have though you'd make mine's first 😈 Jaldi jaldi banao. Everything is pending now πŸ˜‰ 

bheja toh tha πŸ˜› tune dekha nahi hoga πŸ€£ i really u hope ur happy wid it re.Well knwo what,after 4th of july,i ll make u another one 😳 (no we aint celebrating ur independence day,my exams get over on that day πŸ˜›)

Finally, something I don't say often, 
ILY!

awww πŸ˜³ i love you too :*
-K.

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
{{{ u p d a t e }}}
Long time eh? πŸ˜³ exams people.cant help.beech mein birthday bhi aa gaya mera πŸ˜† got two beautiful threads on two of my fav sites by two among my fav peeps πŸ˜† shubhi on IF n monu on rtw πŸ€— love u guys man.n all those who helped u'll with the thread. :*

Anyway,off with the update then

|| f r e e b i e s ||

Rajat Tokas (in the JA set πŸ˜³)

Jodha Akbar

PRC

-SIGGIES-

priyo(2 siggies)

(1st siggy,2 colorings)

(2nd siggy)
was watching this epi the other day.damn,it so emotional.yet beautiful.spot on acting by these two u know  there was something very pure in this scene.if u love some1,u give him/her the right to hurt u.but not the right to others to do the same πŸ˜³ ah the good old PRC days man!i cant tell u'll what this show was to me.it was much more than mere a show.I was connected to this show,as though the show and me were entwined,literally.I cried with the show,i laughed with it.N yeah,u wudnt believe, a part of me died with it.No other show can do that to me.period.

PRC+frnz(arjun,sanjam,pundir,chand πŸ˜³)

-ICONS-

i cud make only so many.made it in about half an hour,so πŸ˜› will make more next time.it was swetha's suggestion btw 

(4 icons)

4th icon is from DharamVeer,not PRC πŸ˜³ I wish i had more pix on DV,there were MANY romantic scenes you know. πŸ˜› Intimate ones sorta πŸ˜³ And RT was like the hottest teen ever πŸ˜³

DKDM

Such a beautifully captured pic πŸ˜ƒ the mahayudh indeed was epic!

Moharika

this was a suggestion.im sorry i cudnt make it look better.quality wasnt gud u know 

RAANJHANAA

I am very disappointed in myself,bcoz inspite of being a pakka south indian,i wasn't aware how talented Dhanush was.Blame it on me not catching up on south indian movies or me not being in the same state as his(he is frm Tamil nadu,im from karnataka.seen makkhi?Actor sudeep is from my state 😳 he is another south indian actor whose made it to bolly recently)
Im so happy that finally he is getting recognition he deserved.One thing,i somehow feel,given the modern times,our south industry gives more oppurtunity in comparison to bollywood, for people who may not 'look good',but have remarkable acting skills.(i hate saying this.coz looks shud NEVER matter.but u know,its true)

Anyway,cant wait for this movie!The songs!my god! <3

Okay DONE πŸ˜ƒ

COMMENT//LIKE//USE

Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago