Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 18 πŸ˜†

Updating it to whatever extent I can before 10 tonight..will continue tomorrow..I hope you dont read till then 😳 LOL..I am done  before you update the next chapter.. some part on 23rd, some part on 24th and finally I am done with updating the comment on 25th..hehe..here you go... 3 days! BB .. it means a lot to me! πŸ€—

Happy Birthday, Dips! This one is for you! πŸ€—

πŸ€— not surpised..I knew I would be getting one..hehe..😳 Hehe! Smartie! What else could I have given you other than a thorougly giggling 5 minute overseas phone call?

Its difficult to comment on this part you know..I totally loved it..am I in the minority?
Infact I didnt get upset with ASR..I liked him here... well, I cant say really! I think many hated Aranv .. 😊 .. But I cant help! That's how he is .. we need to give him some time. 😊

Wind blew between them smelling of rain, caressing their features, in attempt to soothe them. When one was trying to settle with himself, the other was trying to make sense of the revelation. Both fought hard but in vain .. answer would not come easy this time.

beautifully written..you said wind blew smelling of rain and I could  feel earthy smell after rain..thought about this "If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees."... 😊 I love that smell .. earthy, watery .. really soothes my nerve. 😊

He was breathing little heavily, the ups & downs of his Adam's apple clearly evident.

Tell me one thing..did you write any stories like this earlier..if you did, did you go in to the details of talking about Adam's  apple..or is it the BB who made us notice such small details? sorry..nothing related to story..but I cant stop thinking about him when I read certain things πŸ˜ƒ Haha! Adam's Apple .. I never wrote about this before .. but you know I visualize when I write and I could not drift my eyes off his neck .. 🀣 .. so there you got!

He could feel his heart racing ' his veins pulsating, anticipating the aftermath of what he had just revealed. He was not supposed to say it. Neither did he want to acknowledge it to himself. But it was the truth. And he knew it. He could see questions rising in her eyes and he knew he was not ready to answer her. Still he felt relieved. It was hurting to keep her in dark.

Is he not keeping her above everything else..above everything that he believed in life? He wasn't supposed to say it, he said it..He didnt want to acknowledge it, but he did, not just to himself but to air, rain and his Khushi too..Isn't it a big change for him to even think that he should not keep her in dark..? He is doing a lot of things he is not supposed to do! That is what love does to you .. 😊 

Khushi could feel her thought process going incoherent. No sense of reasoning was helping her to comprehend what he meant.

There we go..Did she really not understand at this point or she just doesn't want to believe what she understood? reminds me of "you know it..but you don't want believe it"..we will talk about it πŸ˜† .. Poor Girl! If you could not date me because of me, how could you date someone else becaue of me? πŸ˜›  

Unconsciously, he tightened his hold on her hands, still looking into her eyes, trying to figure out what to say.

LOL..the  most natural thing.isnt it? holding her close to him will soothe his heart because of lemony fragrance..how can I forget that Fear, dear. Fear.

She felt her lips still tasted of sugarless, crude coffee and was yearning for more. She jerked as the realization hit her. Arnav Singh Raizada kissed her. And now he was telling her that he asked Lavanya ji out because of her.

@Red..would you mind explaining more..what is yearning for what? or who is yearning for what? her lips are yearning for his lips or she is yearning for his touch? or she is yearning for coffee and he is for limony fragrance? I am confused..πŸ˜‰ see  someone is yearning for someone and then realization hit her and she is trying to get out of his  hold..crazy.. OK! Again no comment! Let's discuss this in WA! πŸ˜‰

Could things get anymore complicated?

are things really complicated..?  or they are making it complicated..LOL..thinking of something a friend (?) said...god helps those who helps themself..πŸ˜† rt? so what can DM do in this case Haha! They are trying, naa? So DM would help too! πŸ˜† As goes the theory ...

Arnav ran his hands through his hair, all exasperated. He strode away from the car, his fists writhing restlessly. She was right. He was definitely not making any sense. Why was he hell bent on giving her an explanation when he himself did not know what he should say?

true..he doesnt know what he should say..but he surely knows what he feels and that exactly what he uttered..isnt it..its better if he doesnt think..he does everything right when he doesnt think..all problems will start only when the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada starts thinking Bang on! That's the moral of the story .. hehe .. think less, baba! Why putting so much pressure on your brain cells when your heart can do that without much hassle?

Khushi froze for a second as the calm but frustrated voice reached her. She looked up to meet his turbulent eyes. She remained silent, willing to hear him explain more.

"Your presence induced that thought in me. That .. that I was not going out for some time."

Considering the fact that both usually talk first and then think, this is pretty decent reaction  from both of them.. πŸ˜†

Khushi blinked. How had she given him that realization?

understandable..any girl in her place would get that doubt.. 

what followed this was a typical Arnav - Khushi conversation...

"Why don't you understand, dammit!!"

"Make me understand."

One stubborn woman! Arnav's frustration reached its threshold point and he lost it. As always. And his words came out in splutter.

"Don't you get it?? You are not my type!!"

good that he reached threshold point..else he would never utter it.. He needs push! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

She was not his type. And she understood. Damn she understood.

what did she actually understand?  thats a matter of  concern πŸ˜• That you will no soo .. hehe πŸ˜‰

He needed her to understand more. He needed her to understand him.

Is he not trying his best here to clear the  air..ofcourse he is failing because
he sucks (πŸ˜†) at talking How can it be, tell me? A master entrepreneur and cannot handle conversation?  Or is it only Khushi? 

"Besides I don't believe in marriage, Khushi."

there he is...thats the best he  can explain..he told her why he can't take it forward..now its time for her to understand
Khushi could see the plea peeping through the frustration in his eyes. His eyes were so verbose. Was it because his words mostly failed him? She smiled.

verbose..LOL..so apt for describing the language that he can speak thru his eyes .. Better than "expressive"? πŸ˜‰ 

Her calm voice did not soothe Arnav. He was surprised as he realized he would have been happier if she lashed out .. shouted ..  may be even pounced on him. His troubled eyes scanned hers but her eyes were guarded.

such weird duo..they keep on surprising us..who can understand whats going on in those little heads..😑 

Arnav perhaps had never been so flustered in his life. He could deal with her words, but not with her silence. 

oh..yeah? ..and what happened when he walked away after kissing? now you  know how the silence of your loved one can kill you? Lessons after lessons .. no wonder Arnav Ji is going mad!

"Let's go, Arnav ji. I have understood. You need not worry anymore."

Arnav stared at her face and he could clearly understand this conversation was over.

@bold: πŸ‘ wonderful..ASR at recieving end..that would  be a site to watch.. I really enjoy  writing these scence .. KKG giving it to ASR! πŸ˜ƒ

The extreme need of knowing everything was alright was killing him. He had to know if she was okay; if she really understood.

smart man..I thought everything was alright..but he knew it wasnt..he knew she didnt get it right..πŸ˜ƒ .. Of course he did! He knows himself how good he is with words. πŸ˜›

"So .. you are keeping the gift?"

"Yes."

is that the only way to know whether everything is fine or not?  

His frustration rose at himself. Why was he not happy that she took it well? Wasn't that what he wanted?

silence kills   

Well, probably it was his hormones but they seem to jump only around her. He could not freaking control his own f**king hormones!

What happened to his freaking "mein apne kismat khud likta hoon".. πŸ˜† That died the moment he decided to give her a lift .. hehe .. he killed him himself πŸ˜†

"Since you have always known it, you should have been within your limits, Arnav ji."

Her voice was soft but stern. And it shook Arnav.

haha..love you girl..I am talking about Khushi..not you Farha darling..hehe   πŸ˜‰someone telling ASR about his limits and he is doing nothing about it? wonderful...amazing.. I know, I know! Why would you love me? *sigh*

Every time it was him who crossed the limit; and she let him.

@Red..thats the point..instead of asking him not to do it, she can stop him from doing it rt? why give away? πŸ˜ƒ Because ... she wanted him to cross? πŸ˜‰

When was the last time Khushi Kumari Gupta had cried like that?

😭 I hate to see Khushi...but if its going to help her reducing the pain, clearing her thoughts, so be it..I am waiting..  Every cloud has a silver lining. 😳

She understood him. did she? Not really ... 🀣

You are not my type.

He was The Arnav Singh Raizada. And she was Just  Khushi Kumari Gupta.

An impossible match. An impossible dream.

you missed the important point dear..rewind..rewind..it will help

When it was the matter of the most valuable possession of a man ' his heart, why mundane things had to come into the equation? Why  couldn't they just hear the voice of their heart?

did she do that till now? listening to her heart..?

And suddenly, the thought hit her. sigh..at last..

Arnav Singh Raizada cared. thank you DM

Everything felt so meaningless. That he cared, that she cared. In the end, it all meant nothing. tell me about it.. how can it meant nothing when they both care for each other? Because they both are jerks!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Khushi gave in to her crying heart. What was the point of staying strong to the world when her own world was shattering into pieces?

This line actually choked me..toughest thing to do..isnt it? Yeap! Pretending to be fine when you are shattered inside .. life can be cruel.

Devi Maiya sighed again. She wished she could mend her broken heart; could wrap her up in a soothing hug. But all she did was watch her cry.

you always do that Devi Maiya..you let people suffer and enjoy the game..LOL..did I sound like Kashaf? Haha! Yeah .. good that you are not sounding like Zaroon. πŸ˜› You remind me of her monologues .. like poetry. Wonderful.

Sometimes all there is to do is cry. Tears have their own way of healing. Tears have their own weird way of giving strength.

well..thats what I said..if crying is going to help, let her cry...you are right about tears..

A heartbreak was not the end to her life. This heartbreak would be her own little secret and she would move on. Her stupid dream would be buried inside her heart and her life would be as it should be.

bravo..πŸ‘..but..its not going to be easy my dear...you would have to face him again and then I will see how you are going to react.. There is no way to escape! He is her destiny. So is she his. 😊

ASR. Khushi tightened the knot around a hidden part of her heart.

Told you..you are flustered by hearing his name..how  are you going to face him..not going to be easy..

Devi Maiya breathed a sigh of relief. Neither would she back away from her resolution.

See..she is enjoying the game 😑 Haha .. again you sound like Kashaf. πŸ˜› What did you quote .. God helps those who helps themselves? Did Kashaf understand that at last? I am yet to see the last episode ..

Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

very true!! , we cannot wait till we receive ur pm, after waiting for ur updates, everyone gets so desperateπŸ˜›πŸ˜†, that they make it a routine to refresh the FF thread whenever they are in the forum.

😳

You guys are indeed the sweetest.

Update will be done at night. I am off to class now. Will post once I am home. 😊
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hum bhi hai waiting list main!!
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

And to set the mood perfectly, here is how he revealed those eyes .. πŸ˜‰

Someone needs to tell him .. that he has really "expressive" eyes! πŸ˜† Perhaps, Khushi would tell him .. when the time is right! πŸ˜‰

Why do you do this to me? I am dead..

btw. when you say he..are you referring to ASR or baba? bcoz baba knows he has expressive eyes :)
kamtokdin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav should learn his limit n stay within it. But he wouldn't be the ASR if he did, would it?
Omoraboti thumbnail

I am so tempted to reply to almost all the comments on the previous chapter - it was intersting too see diverse point of views this time. But since I promised to post the chapter by the weekend, I would rather post the chapter now. 😳 I will try to reply a to a few comments in the following pages.

Chapter 19 will be divided into 2 parts and I am posting the first part today. The next one is almost done but I need to finetune it a bit. So again promising, the next chapter will be up by next Wednesday. Chaper 20 will not come before next week because I have to update my FF too.

Thank you for all the love! πŸ€—

Banner Courtesy: GanBarunFan

Chapter 19 (A)

Where was she?

Arnav had been attending the guests for half an hour already. He was looking as ravishing as ever in his full black attire – his short hair perfectly gelled up, five o' clock stubble highlighting the features of his handsome face. His countenance was sober and confident as always but his eyes gave away the storm hailing inside him. His eyes were restlessly scanning every nook and cranny of the venue for one glimpse of the familiar face.

It all started with her lemony smell. And now Arnav dreaded that it was her complete being that he would find difficult to live without.

Where was she??

Ever since she had walked away, leaving him alone in his car, Arnav had been struggling with a strange sense of fear. That he could not comprehend how she really had perceived his words, was killing him every second. By now, he knew her enough to understand that the silence was only masking something completely else brewing inside her.

Did she really understand what he was trying to say? Did she really understand his feelings?

Feelings.

Arnav blinked.

Feelings .. emotions .. heart .. flowers .. these had never been part of his world. And now, of all, he desperately wanted her to understand his feelings. This was why he had wanted to run away from her in the first place – to have his world as black and grey as it was meant to be. The matters of the heart had always intrigued him and he knew these were a man's weakness. And he had no place for weakness in his life.

He had seen how mercilessly hearts were trampled. He had felt that raw pain in his own heart too. And above all, he had no trust in himself- he doubted if he was capable enough to own someone's heart. All these years, he had been saving himself from hurt .. to never let his heart rule and destroy him .. and destroy someone else.

Caging his heart was his own way of defense. He did not want to get hurt. Neither did he want to hurt.

Then how could he falter like this? How could he allow himself to break his own rules? How could he be so vulnerable to give in to his own heart .. to give in to someone else's heart?

"Kya kar diya tumne mere saath, Khushi," he murmured.

There was no point denying. He liked her. He liked being around her. He liked to smell her, to breath her .. to have her in his arms. He liked his hands on her waist, her hair on his face. He liked his lips on hers .. and now he wanted more.

Why couldn't he just claim her? Why couldn't he just ask her out? Why did it matter to him what she valued in life? And if he could reason so well, why the f**k couldn't he just stay away from her?

Arnav's frustration rose with every passing minute. This was the most important event of AR Design till date. But the blend of his desire to see her with an undefined fear surpassed his excitement and expectation around the show.

"This is why..," he muttered as his eyes again scanned as far as the periphery of his vision allowed, "Gather yourself up, Raizada."

She was nowhere.

Where the f**k was she???

She, however, was not far away but consciously out of his sight.

Khushi glanced at her reflection in the mirror and then her eyes again scanned the women around her. Tall, beautiful, poised. As they moved around, their dresses whirled around them elegantly accentuating their perfect curves. Their hips swayed attractively as they walked, their locks dangled. Their lips were pouty, nose upright, cheekbones high, eyes dazzling. Their beauty was supplemented by an aura of confidence that was hard to ignore.

This was the world of Arnav Singh Raizada.

And she was a total misfit in his world.

Khushi tried to hide her sigh as she patted the invisible creases of her saree. She felt like a pipsqueak and the urge to run away from the dressing room was immense. She hated her job right now.  It was a sheer torture to be around these beautiful women who only reminded her of her shortcomings.

She was not his type.

He just stated the fact.

Still he cared. There was no point denying. And he had been honest. But why couldn't he just be within his limits?

Her lips still burned, heartbeats raced .. She wished those moments were not real. She wished she stopped him. She wished .. she stopped herself.

Khushi sighed and then stood with her head held high.

She had moved on. She would move on.

Despite her squeamish feelings, she went on to help the models. She ran between every corner of backstage – she was everywhere, determined to make the fashion show a success. Today's show would be perfect. Her first fashion show; perhaps her last too.

She could hear him officially inaugurating the show. Her heart constricted. There was something in his voice too. As intense as his eyes, as deep as his gaze. She could visualize the movement of his Adam's Apple in the center of his perfectly hazardous neck as she heard him talking about his passion. And she swallowed.

"No, Khushi," she murmured, "Not anymore."

She would not be affected. She could not afford to. She put her hands over her ears to force out his voice that was doing strange things to her. Even now.

A little later the beautiful models started parading into the stage. Khushi stood behind the entrance to help with the queue. She could not see what was happening on the stage but she knew that was what Arnav Ji's life was all about – beautiful women, exquisite clothes, trends and grandeur.. money and class. She did not fit in there. She would not survive there.

Only if she were rational like him .. not an emotional fool. 

Sound of applauses made Khushi smile. This show would be perfect. He deserved it.

When the last model of the second last batch was about to step in, Khushi sent a silent prayer to her Devi Maiya.

"Devi Maiya, please make the show perfect."

Devi Maiya smiled as Khushi's voice reached hers. Of course it would be perfect. She had the perfect plan to make the night perfect.

As the model walked in, Khushi turned hurriedly to supervise the next and the final batch of models. The bridals. She glanced at the beautiful women in exquisite red garments and her heart sank a little.

"Khushiii," she slapped herself, "Get out of your dream world."

She could hardly move an inch when she felt a sudden push all over her body and before she could balance herself, she found herself standing in front of the backdrop of the stage, clearly visible to the audience. She went dumbfounded and glanced at the entry point expecting help. She could see Maddy smirking at her and Aman Ji wide eyed, with no color on his face. She thought she would run away but the last model was just exiting the stage then.

"Don't even think about it," she hissed as she passed Khushi by, "Just walk."

Khushi too knew it was the best thing to do. But she did not even know how to walk and show off the dress. She could feel hundreds of pairs of eyes on her and she felt she did not have even an iota of energy in her body to move.

"Devi Maiya," she prayed, "Raksha Karna."

She forced her unwilling legs to take tentative steps forward. Her eyes nervously scanned the audience, as she started to walk and her eyes found him.

Arnav was busy reading the reaction of the audience as the last model was exiting. The nagging feeling of frustration was not letting him sit in peace all the while. Suddenly he could smell a change in the air. He felt two eyes on him, his frustration subsiding rapidly. Surprised, he turned his face towards the stage and he gasped.

It was her.

Right in the middle of the stage, right in the middle of his fashion show.

At other times, Arnav Singh Raizada would have lost his sanity right then, right there. Rage would have been the only emotion his entire being would emit.

But all he felt right now was peace. His thirsty eyes were quenched, his hungry heart fed .. his sore nerves cooled. He stood up slowly as she kept walking forward with her eyes fixed on his. Something must have gone wrong, his brain nagged, but it did not bother him at all. All he could see was her walking towards him .. in a simple green chiffon saree - the sequined borders sparkling, the pallu dangling freely from the left shoulder. Her long and free hair swayed as she walked. Her glass bangles glistened and tinkled.

Khushi watched him standing up slowly at the end of the ramp. She could not make out the expression of his face clearly amid the play of lights but she could still read his intense eyes. There was a longing .. as if he were waiting for her.

Khushi forgot everything else and walked towards him only .. her steps dreamy and flowing. The anxiety in her eyes was replaced by relief. A few more steps .. and she was standing at the end of the ramp facing the world, forgetting about it, lost only in a pair of intense coffee eyes.

"Turn," she heard him whisper.

Turn. She had to turn. She had to go back. And the dream was broken.

Khushi remembered she was out on the stage, walking the ramp, in her simple green saree that did not belong to AR's fashion line.  She literally had spoiled the show and it would be best if she left the ramp soon unless she wanted to spoil it further.

Her eyes started to well up.

"Kyun, Devi Maiyya?" she complained silently as she started to turn breaking her eye contact with him.

"You will know in a while," Devi Maiyya murmured holding her breathe.

Khushi turned hurriedly, not willing to prolong her embarrassment anymore, only to get her pallu stuck under her feet in the process.

And she fell.

She did not know what she was feeling – scared, embarrassed, anguished .. as she realized she was falling. All she could do was close her eyes as her body floated in the air. She waited for her fall. But she never hit the ground.

She felt herself wrapped in two strong arms; her hands instinctively went around his neck. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

She was not surprised it was him.

Only in his arms she could feel she was home.

His face was unreadable as ever but his eyes showcased an array of multitude emotions. She could spend hours looking into those eyes only. But those eyes did not belong to her.

Khushi blinked and the sound of confetti startled her. She remembered where she was and her face lost color. She started to squirm but the arms around her only tightened.

"Don't."

Arnav could not shift his gaze off her face. All this while he was waiting for a glimpse of her and now that she was in his arms, he realized the longing was far too strong than he could gauge. Only if he could hold her so close always, breathe her in .. nuzzle, kiss, cuddle .. and more.

His lemon – his forbidden fruit.

As much as he was tempted to bring her closer and claim her parted, shivering, glossed lips, the flash of the cameras and the sound of the applauses reminded him, this was not the time. He had to take care of this mess they were in .. inside the venue .. and outside too.

He turned to face the audience with her in his arms and flashed a smirk. He took the stairs to the ramp and put her down gently. He held her hand even before she could move away. He stared into her eyes, as he felt her trying to wriggle her hand out of his hold. He knew she could read his eyes. And she eased. They were together in this.

He turned on the cordless microphone attached to his jacket, still holding her hand.

"Here for you, ladies and gentleman, is a traditional Indian woman."

Arnav paused and gauged the audience reaction. They seemed to have relaxed realizing it was a stunt. Aman, who was peeping from the backstage, breathed a sigh of relief and thanked his lucky stars. And Arnav continued.

"This is how an average Indian woman would dress for an occasion and look beautiful."

He glanced at Khushi, his eyes admiring her and then again he faced the audience.

"Tonight is all about redefining how an Indian woman dresses. So hold onto your seats. You have seen her ..," he gestured towards Khushi,

She flinched slightly.

"And now you will see where AR can take this .. how AR thinks a fashionable Indian woman should dress. As a bride or for the wedding. Enjoy .. the bridals."

Khushi stared at him in awe, listening to his smooth, confident speech. Only he could handle a mess like this in an event of this magnitude. The audience seemed thoroughly convinced and it seemed, the mishap would be treated as a part of the show. There was a reason he was the Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi had to admit mentally.

But as much as she appreciated him, she could not ignore how her skin burnt.

An average Indian woman.

She knew she was being childish but she could not control her sensitive nerves that had been hyper active ever since this man had walked into her life. She knew he was just trying to tackle the mess. But her self-esteem surpassed every other thought and feeling.

She was not his type.

Her dresses were down market. She was just an average Indian woman dressing up in a not-so-fashionable cloth. She was dowdy and was not suitable for his world. Wasn't it what he meant?

As the audience broke into applause, Arnav started walking towards the backstage still holding her hand. The moment they were invisible to the audience, Khushi shook his hand off her.  Arnav looked at her, all startled and the fire in her eyes shocked him. What went wrong?

Khushi glared at him and ran towards the dressing room instantly. Arnav stood for a few seconds trying to understand what made her so mad. She must have been stressed because of the mishap – he had to find out how it happened. But that could wait. He knew her .. he could see it in her eyes, her body language. There was something more.

"ASR ..," Aman came up to him running.

But he could wait too.

"Not now," Arnav said calmly before he followed her towads the dressing room.

Maddy smirked as he witnessed ASR storming after Chamkili. She was dead meat. His plan was successful. He was frustrated that he could not push her harder so that she fell on the stage at the very onset. Well, this was not bad either. And ASR saved the show too.

"Gloating fool," Devi Maiya exclaimed, "You are only a tool when I do the master plan."

She shifted her attention from Maddy to the crazy duo. If Arnav was the king of screw-ups, Khushi was no less. With these two together, it was impossible to relax.

Even for her.

[To be contd.]

Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res πŸ˜‰ 
cant stop writing this much..

"Here for you, ladies and gentleman, is a traditional Indian woman."

and I am thinking "in the arms of her man" 😳
Edited by bs_deeps - 10 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res

Edit:

I just loved this chapter!!  You bringing in the ramp walk, trip and fall was brilliant. It was so different yet the same from the show.

Arnav searching for her over and over again, being restless, unable to enjoy his own show was written perfectly. I could picture a restless Arnav  in my mind.

Khushi's resolve to distance herself from him was strong, but one look into his eyes and its difficult for her to even remember her own name.

I understood Khushi's pain at the end, for her it was a continuation of what he said to her earlier.

Loved this chapter! Looking forward to finding out what happens next.

Edited by Nidsubh007 - 10 years ago
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update... loved it!!!
noe waiting to see what is devi mayya upto...
she is after all the god of all the screw ups...! she puts a screw and fixes all the relations... isn't it?
Edited by sanjanaseth1994 - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res...

edited...
what a lovely update...
u wrote khushi's inner turmoil very well...
ASR really getting restless just watch a glimpse of her...
wow she walked on ramp n tripped...ofcourse her arnavji was there to catch herπŸ˜‰
was really sad after watching mumbai's batting but this update gave a relief...
continue soon n thnx for the pm

ps: can't write much...though my hands are itching too but have a really important exam next month
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago