Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 116

Title Credit : Indi

wat an episode ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Arshi edit...cuz they just look perfect together...

Wow, Supriya. This is so good. Amazing collages. Loved both of them. โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^ durga,

that piece on mangalsutra up there, lovely, and on ties. never knew about turmeric thread mangalsutra. thanks so much. we bongs don't have the taali/mangalsutra custom, we wear an iron bangle on our left wrists to protect our husbands. hmmm all this husband protection stuff, time they wore something for us.

the thread... sutra... in hinduism, judaism, and maybe other traditions too, has major significance. i loved the connections you made. thanks so much.

Surprised to see the word taali in your post. Then, realised you are in S'pore. Lots of Tamilians and other southies there. Yes, that's another word used for mangalsutra. I've heard about the no-mangalsutra and bangles worn by Bengali married women. Red and white, right? So, which one is the iron one?

I know, so many husband protection stuff! Mangalsutra, sindoor, toe rings! What about the men? That's why I felt good when BS was wearing his wedding ring all the time. No removing it for the sake of art, I somehow liked that. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Oh, by the way, in Brahmins, the upanayanam thread, jandhyam or janeyu, worn by men, consists of 3 threads for unmarried men and 9 threads for married men. (The numbers differ slightly for some Brahmin sects). So, that's a proof of marriage. Although, it is not a wife protection thing. ๐Ÿ˜† 

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 119

an episode of awareness and extreme denial. he can sense her as he steps in trough the doors, even though he is in a foul mood. that singhania file is missing, and so is someone from his life because he has expressly told her to go away and never come back, ever. yet he knows she's around, like that day just before janmashtami.in episode 62/63 we saw this, here's a bit of that sequence:

the moment he walks in... do me so do, la la la la... and a waft of breeze rising. he feels it...  

she feels it.

mehsoos is not in a mood to be messed with either. an interlude between the two, while standing by themselves. this is awareness, a gift in itself; and it comes wrapped with music and air.

today, on bhai dooj, a repeat of this mehsoos of each other. both now have sworn never to see the others face. but really, there's no need for any of the five senses, when the sixth one is so alive and super sharp. does this really happen i find myself asking? have to say, may be not every time, but often enough it does tend to when you're into another person in a huge way. well, perhaps not the wind and piano notes, but that going still, feeling someone's around... yes, that one.

after yelling at the hapless servant, (oh this politically incorrect, incorrigible brusque boy in brown suit, red tika, and bad mood, now why is it that even those who get regularly shouted at can't bring themselves to hate him roundly), he goes off to look for his file, while she perches precariously atop a stool (the same one from which he fell?) looking for oil for her lamp. instead they find each other... the instinct seems to know what you ought to be looking for.

he strides into the kitchen, still grumbling and shouting, "di!!  meri singhania wali file...

and...

ting ting ting tong... there she si in pink suit on a stool in his kitchen but now falling.

nonplussed, he stares at her.

she comes down toward him and without pause or thought his arms rise up and reach out to catch her. he can't let her fall on the floor, he won't let her get hit by a car, he can't let her die in a collapsing building, he won't let anyone lay a hand on her, he can't let her be wounded and alone, he has to be there to catch her. if he's dropped her quite callously and uncondonably once on purpose, he did make sure she landed on cases that broke her fall. but this landing is just so much more preferable.

dupatta does its floaty thing.

and look how cutely she sits there perched on his arms, her lissome arms securely around his neck.

they both seem to get a bit lost in each other... surprise, shock, and that other thing that's always there when they're together.

she remembers the shakal dekhni hai aaj ke baad thing. don't want to see your face after today, don't want to talk to you...

yet...

"tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" what are you doing here? he's rough, angry. since day break he's been struggling with the emptiness within. she was in his morning dream... going away, he'd woken up with her name on his lips and maybe a vacuum in his heart. but he wasn't prepared to go into all that heart stuff. instead, he'd summoned gussa to deal with the problem, and like aladdin's good genie, gussa was prepared top do anything for the young master. perhaps because he knew he was good of heart, his bark much worse than his bite. but please, what is this heart talk again. enough!

suddenly a thought connected. asr reminded me of the marvel heroes i was reading about today, the super heroes which appealed much to the new audiences of the seventies and eighties for they had human frailties and failings, unlike the 100 percent perfecto superheroes of the previous generation. wasn't asr a bit like that? an archetype, a hero sort in some ways... but with his weaknesses, his achilles' heels, almost.

"wo lavanya ji..." she began haltingly, trying to extricate herself from all the feelings. easy to say uyou'd give anything not to see tehe man, but what if you do see him... have you prepared for that?

"maine kaha tha na apni shakal mat dikhana..." hadn't i told you not to show your face? he is in one nasty mood, and today it's offensive all the way from him. yesterday she'd been in this combative frame of mind when he reached the temple, but today he was in full attack mode.

"just get lost." mean, cutting.

"aap hume chhorenge tabhi toh hum..." if you leave me, only then it's possible, she archly points out to him, with a return spark of rage. he holds her firmly, even though there's no need to. if she is so intolerable, what's the need for this? shouldn't he have just let her go once the saving was done?

he realises she has a point.

this time he doesn't drop her, just dumps her unceremoniously.

the battle of words continues... to... fro... strike one... strike two... no break in rhythm.

"tum yahan aayi kyun..." why have you come here?

i have no desire to show you my face... she says witheringhly.

and yet here you are in my house, he comes back, standing right in front of me. yesterday you said you wouldn't come to this house, now what's happened. "jitni baar iss ghar se bahar nikalo... tum wapas aa hi jaati ho" no matter how many times you're thrown out of this house, you find your way back. he is now getting more and more insulting.

dekhiye... listen here, she starts. but who'll let her finish. this is break all rules of war combat.

"ab kya stoopid bahana hai tumhare paas..." now what stupid excuse do you have... love the easy city language and the youthful turn of phrase. of course the "stoopid," that's exactly how i say it too.

"kabhi lavanya ne bulaya, kabhi di ne bulaya... sab jhoot," sometimes lavanya has called, sometimes di, all lies. you must have made up something to come.

the gall of the man. she is angry.

if you don't want to hear the answer why ask a question? she returns sharply.

very spouse sort of convoluted going nowhere argument...nice.

then the money thing enters, how could it not. it is asr after all, to him women are gold diggers who go about breaking homes, well not all, but certainly the ones who seem to have this crazy hold over you... don't think you can get more money out of this house.

a threatening advance, she retreats, finger pointing harshly at her, thrust forward jaw, the works. gah, that "khushi?" he woke up with still grating somewhere. how could this girl be so important. a fear of loss in him at the mere thought of never seeing her. how could this be! he'll show her.

"aap har baat paiso pe..." why do you take everything to money? "kyunki main janta ho ki tum..." because i know that you are -

"chhotey!" di cuts in, sharp, angry. he has to listen. so di had to really scold bro on bhai dooj, alas.

khushiji isn't taking any money. he's shocked.contrite even?

khushi is giving tuitions, she is not employed by the raizadas, just helping out, on the condition there's no money involved. di leaves him looking chastened. khushi is ready to go too, but,

"khushi, ruko mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai," khsuhi, wait i want to talk to you. matter of habit, she pretends not to have heard and moves ahead, pushing him a bit... she seems to always do that. he's irritated, she's too.

"enough!... hum jab bhi baat karte hain yahi hota hai... issliye ab se na main tumse kuch baat karoonga, na tum mijhse koi baat karogi," whenever we talk this is what happens, so from now on, neither will i talk to you, nor you to me.

"theek hai... " agrees khsuhi. you stay away from me, it'll be good for me.

and so it is that khushi and asr strike yet another deal. one that will be kept or broken who knows. the tycoon and the jhalli, and the business of love, sorry hate, goes on. but what to do about that wretched awareness.

one of my favourite songs by mohit chauhan and a r rahman, it reminds me so much of these two. and it is about the feeling, that awareness, that mehsoos of each other. "paas mere saath mere," near me, with me, very ipk words, remember when he goes to bring her back home? jitna mehsoos karoon tumko, utnahi pa bhi loon. the more i feel you, the more i get you/receive you. sounds like a song written for asr and khsuhi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iUZRSeqzz8[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

OMG! WHAT THE! 
We are already 20+pages into thread 11 and i did not realize! I must have received link for new thread but I think I deleted it or what! It was when I clicked on indi's PM on eps 118 that I found myself here!  How will i ever catch up?! Oh, that is why Durgey PMed about riddle clarification! I think i have totally lost it! My mind is in a whirr! My heart is going dhak, dhak! Okay, i am relaxing, i am taking deep breaths..

Lovely banners, collage, poster by Supi, Arshi, Roshini and Chalhov. Sweet welcome poem by Durgey. Blast note by indi on love surpassing all even in today's world faraq padta hain, so true. After all earth's axis is leaning on love, towards love, that is the essential quirk which keeps the earth in orbit hamesha.
BD, Cynthia and Arshi I read again and felt again and i lived another day star gazing with Kate. Writeup by Samin on Sanaya and Barun brilliant acting was great but I stopped at the hurtful words before I burst into tears! Forgive me Samin, tomorrow i will read with a fresh mind. Thankyou so much for explaining this angioplasty so well. I read it out to my dad and he brightened immediately. Am trying to deal with the bigger psychological aspect now, that Cynthia talked about! So help me God! 
P.S. When is that episode when Arnav stamps๐Ÿ‘ Shyam's ๐Ÿ˜กengagement ring to Khushi ๐Ÿ˜กunder his Hermes shoes? Why didn't he break it? ๐Ÿ˜ญ I want to stamp on it and break it full and final! ๐Ÿ˜›

Wiwy, welcome to thread #11. ๐Ÿค— Thank you for loving my welcome poem. Also, thanks for clarifying that the riddle is about Barun and not ASR. Will start posting the answers soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š I am happy to hear that your father is feeling better.

Arnav finding the ring episode it tomorrow, discovery of the engagement - mahaepisode this weekend. Tonight, the star talk and Akash's proposal. Wiwy, don't break the ring. It is bought with Arnav's money and is going to be put on Khushi's ring finger by Arnav's sister Anjali. So, in a way it is A and K's engagement ring. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We've been discussing this for some days. I'll pm you the page nos. of the discussion.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

episode-118

"right now you go away from my life, neither want to see your face nor want to talk to you."
He wakes up in a jolt from a deep slumber. The promise has become a nightmare for Arnav. "Khushi" melange of emotions reflects in his voice. Is it real that  Khushi is really gone from his life.! I noticed when he gets concern or miss her he pronounces her name like this tenderness. he is already feeling hollow inside. Anjali comes to his room and her scolding breaks his trance.  She pretends as a strict elder sis and scolds him for being lazy, irresponsible and ill mannered. Arnav gets astounded at her behavior. She actually plays a little prank with her little bro at the occasion of bhai dooj. Arnav smiles and sarcastically comments, "it's a good way to release frustration." I saw a glimpse of Barun here.

Anjali starts the pooja with Akash. Akash bituwa appeared after a long break. Anjali whispers in his ears to get Payal as his bride on the next bhai dooj. Anjali is such a sweet sis! (pause: My sexy boy is looking deadly in that charcoal suit, made me hyperventilated. Isn't he looking extra hot nowadays! may be because of the haircut. where is Ami? needs the drool corner badly yaar!) When Anjali performs the arti with Arnav mami teases him for the gift. Shyam reminds them that he is giving her the best gift by marrying this year. Mami  imitates Arnav and makes the most important remark that he can sacrifice his Khushi for the sake of Anjali's Khushi. he can do anything for his sis. this is definitely the axiom truth of Arnav's life. Though everybody enjoy a light moment but Anjali gets senti. She knows how her bro feels for her. really love this bro-sis bonding.

Buaji tells Khushi not to remove the engagement ring and tells her to wear it on her ring finger as the nerve of that finger goes straight to the heart. Khushi looks at the bandaged finger and recollects the memory of the mandir. It sure took her heart straight to Arnav's heart. (pause: Later we will see the fact in real manner during the remarriage track, when Khushi will show Arnav why she needs to wear his ring in her ring finger.) she gets pensive again remembering Arnav. Buaji reminds her the harsh reality that Shyam has become a part of khushi's life, so she should considers this fact. It pricked my heart as long as Khushi. She gets upset again when buaji reminds her that she doesn't need to go to work any more. Khushi also knows, but still feeling excruciating pain inwardly. She is already missing her Arnavji.

La is mistaken dooj with dooja. Mami rectifies her and suggests her to take lesson from Khushi as Khushi knows everything. La gets excited to hear khushi's name, but gets sad at the same time that she will not gonna come here anymore. My sexy boy gets agitated to hear Khushi's name. Anjali is also gets sad, " I also forgot that Khushi will not gonna come. we actually got habituated with her."   Nani tells her, "khushi bitiya agar adat hai, hum umid karat hai ke aise achche adat har ek kon pare. aur kabhi nai choote.
(translation: If Khushi is a habit then I expect that everybody gets such good habit and never get rid of this.)" 
The grumpy sexy boy's agitation pulsates. 
 Anjali also agrees her, "if she is around, it feels so good.  her name is Khushi that's why. when she comes the air rifes with happiness." 
Arnav can't take Khushi talk any more. He has been trying to forget khushi, but his family can't let him forget her. He yelps, "enough di, stop it. why don't you guy understand that she already left. she is gone now." 
Anjali antagonize him, "chote itna berukhsi bath math kariye aap.humne kaal dekha that aap usse kiss tarah se bath kar rahi thi. aur ek insaan se itna gussa! chote logose theek se batth karne chahiye, aur kabhi kabhi apko patha nahi chale to aap kis insaan se akhiri bar mil rahi hai. unke jaane ke bath pata chalta he ke aap kitna galad hai," 
(translation: don't talk so harshly chote. I saw how you behaved with her yesterday. that much of anger for one person? you should talk nicely with people.sometimes you also don't know whom you are meeting for the last time? it comes to your realization later, how wrong you are!.)
 Anjali hits the nail now. Arnav congeals in convulsion. his expression changes instantly. Anjali gets terribly sad at his highhandedness and leaves the place. Along with her the rest of the ladies also leave. they all are flabbergasted at his out burst. It was sure very absurd how he over reacted. He is alone now succumbing in his conflicting emotions, eyes shut in perturbation, jaw clenches, recollects his vow in mandir " will not see you any more." and their dispel in opposite direction.

In GH two sisters are worried for their family's financial situation. I noticed every time if anybody pronounce Raizada, Khushi gets agitated. Poor girl, love the grumpy Raizada so much!๐Ÿ˜” When Payal tells her for some earning, Khushi let her know that she is already preparing to give tuition to the kids of the neighborhood. Despite being the youngest Khushi always thinks like the eldest.

Anjali calls Khushi and tells her to come to RM immediately.It seems like Anjali has become valiant. how cum she forgets her bro's animosity towards Khushi? "tum din be din bettameez ho te jaraheho." did she scold Arnav today? she is now really planning to punish his bettamazee? When Khushi asked Anjali what is the urgency, Anjai hangs up the phone. Now how Khushi can sit quite! her sasural needs her, she will now run to help them or moreover how can she miss the chance to take a look of her love, her Arnavji! But buaji is tenacious, she doesn't want to let her go, "that Lavanya's wedding is fixed and so as yours." The harsh reality pricked Khushi again. Payal also agrees Buaji. when Khushi insists that Anjali is really tensed and she needs her help badly, Buaji permits her in resentment. Payal alerts her to be careful. Khsuhi tries to justify that it's bad not to help anybody when they are in need. 
yeah khushi i know why you are so eager to go to RM!  in order to see him, you are ready to hear his yell also.

The sweet lover boy Akash is roaming near GH. He meets Payal while hiring an auto. Their "you take", "no you take" convo makes the uncivilly autowala irritated. He leaves, makes two sweet lover stand face to face. Akash tells her that his car got some technical problem, so he came to the garage to fix it.. When he realizes that he is talking nonsense he comes to the point. Both of them beg apology to each other for their last day's encounter. Payal bids bye, but Akash makes a wish to see her again. Payal also likes to see Akash, but she can't indulge her wish, cause she already knows the consequence.

When Khushi reached RM she hears a fracas between La and nani. Their high voltage drama scares Khushi. when she wants to know what is the issue Anjali tells her that La doesn't have knowledge of granth (religious books I guess) khsuhi asks what granth, la says geeta and nani says ramchiratmanas. When both realisez that they almost got caught, Nani   tactfully handles the situation and tells her if she doesn't know ramchiratmanas, how she will know geeta. nani tries to elaborate more that manoroma also knows this, if la doesn't know the granth how can she makes her, her daughter-in law? mami gets surprised, "me!" So mami doesn't even know about their holy books! unbelievable! No wonder, why nani is so acrimonious to her! Khushi wishes to solve the problem. when she goes to get the books, Anjail, nani and La exult their victory. it's surprising how Arnav can remain so grumpy amongst such light hearted people!

In the mandir Khushi sits with la with the holy book. La is happy to see her again. she requests her to keep coming. But Khushi admonishes, "no lavanyaji, i just came for the unpleasant circumstance. I can't continue to come, as I already quitted the job" she shows her the right way to keep the book and tells her to lit a diya. La sees there is no oil left for the diya, so she wishes to bring the oil. Anjali  calls her, so khushi decides to go for the oil instead. She looks for Arnav unknowingly, "it seems LG is not at home. it's good that he is not here, otherwise after yesterday." she tries to shift her thought and goes to kitchen for the oil.

My sexy boy always barges inside the house. When he asks their new servant Hari Prakash for some thing, he senses Khushi. he is incredulous, "is she here?" this scene reminds me when Khsuhi came to RM as La's trainer. Gosh, how he behaved that day, I wish he doesn't repeat it again.

Both Arnav and Khushi were desperately missing each other. So how cum God can sit quiet!. So he grants their secret wish to reunite them again.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=t8eT9xUHd-s[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sohara]
- thts soo cute

Episode-116

The quintessential thing of the episode is that, an engagement truly occurred on an auspicious time in a sacrosanct place  with the blessings of God. What can be more solemn and portentous than this๐Ÿ˜Š! The God is gradually showing all kind of signs and implementing all the rituals of their togetherness. It's proven again that Arnav and Khushi are made for each other, and inseparable at any cost. He confiscates her by putting the bandage on her ring finger for the rest of her life! Isn't it  a marvel! - Completely ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...wonderful writin ๐Ÿ‘

He watches her ruefully, leaving his parapet forlorn, pensive,sullen, with a scorching pain in her heart.May be it's their last meeting, may be they will not see each other ever in their life. he is contemplating her keenly, there is no hate in his eyes, but concern and tenderness instead. La is sad, "why chamkili left in haste?" Anjali tells her to let him know that she is going to some mandir. He turns away trying to palate that she is over from his life. But God is playing a different game here. Arnav Singh Raizada writes his own destiny, but he forgot for a moment that God is making him to write his destiny according to his will. And this time God's weapon is the mannat ki chabi what will be the atonement of Arnav and Khushi now.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ - very well said

When he tries to concentrate his files, her sight goes to the key, what is laid on the table.He picks it, grabs hold it for a moment, intends to throw it. but the repercussion takes him to the dargah, "zara suniye, aap ki mannat ki chabi geer gaye." So he recognizes that it's the same key. how can he throw this now? She treasured his memory with her for so long, like how he kept her pearls and later her anklet. he clutches it and looks at the table what is dappled with a blood stain, "khoon".(pause: Indi, was confused in her update that is it Barun's voice or not! it's Barun's voice indeed.) He is concern. his sixth sense signals, it's Khushi's blood."Khushi!" he hurted her again. he cringes inwardly. He knows he can't mend her inside wound of her heart but can treat her outside wound as a compensation. But my sexy boy, this wound is nothing comparing to the wound what you gave her. ๐Ÿ‘

A strong girl is in volition,"I'm not gonna see his face again, I returned the key and I'm not gonna go to his place also." how adorably she said "not gonna remember him by mistake." She is praying for her well being and for her future. But how can she forget her first love! God also doesn't want that. so she doesn't grant her wish.A blow of conch, a strong wind are heralding  the arrival of her prince charming who is now in the guise of a beast. The world's hottest man, my sexy boy looking extra delicious came to the mandir to beg his last apology to his love. Yes he is in convulsion, that's why he came to show his concern.- i agree in the blue shirt nd black..he looked utterly handsome ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The strong wind is shrouded Khushi by her dupatta. her dupatta always plays a pivotal role in their love. So that lifeless object also got agitated at his presence. She uncovers her dupatta slowly and finds Arnavji in front of her. she is now embroiled with his preposterous behavior "how cum he is here! where he doesn't want to see her face!" He gradually puts his aviator down, to look in her eyes. He moves to her and calls her name tenderly, "Khushi." But why khushi will listen to him after those scathing words. Khushi turns to leave
He is indignant, " when I'm talking to you, you can't leave like this." 
She is ramrod today, "why can't i go, this is my own life. Wherever and whenever I can wish to go. moreover, I don't work for you any more.so you don't have any right to order me." 
Arnav says grimly- don't talk to me like that
 Khushi is valiant- kyu, why, what will you do?
She turns to leave, but he grabs hold her upper arms vehemently, his eyes transfixed at her. She squirms in his strong grip, "what are you doing. leave me."
without breaking the eye contact he loosens his grip and gently glides his hand on her arm. She shivers in his touch.He uncovers her dupatta from her hand and picks it up.
pause:how carefully you are touching her hand, I wish if you touch her heart with that same care. why do you riven asunder her heart so brutally my sexy boy!
"tumhe chote lage hai !" he says huskily. now my heart is getting a chot to hear that sexy whisky voice. She brushes his hand away, "to apse matlab?
He says imperatively  "Khushi stop, fussing. Give me your hand" He tries to hold her hand.- i really love his concern
Khushi antagonizes, "you don't have to be worry for me. you go from here. neither I want to talk to you nor" she can't complete
"tamasha math karo.)" he says with a big grin on his face.
"Tamasha mai nahi, aap karrahi he.
Arnav doesn't let her finish. he grabs her hand strongly he looks at the wound. but Khushi is tenacious, "leave my hand."
He gets his hanky from his pocket and presses it on her wound to absorb the extra blood.
She winces in pain, what makes him wince inwardly. she looks at his eyes with astonishment. He looks at her too. 

The ambiance rifes with the blowing conch, recitation of the chant and the shrill bells In the mandir right at 6 P.M. Arnav puts the bandage on her specific finger, what goes straight to the heart. we will later see how Arnav really considered it as their engagement. "mei to apki hi hu" God made her only for him and he marked her of his own at the auspicious time.๐Ÿ‘ - very well said

Time ceased to exist as they just stood there, caught in a little babble where nothing else could intrude. As he stays silent, all her pent up emotions spits out in a slightly incoherent manner and with her voice quivering a little, "I refused, but you still. what do you want from me? he can't continue as the priest intervenes for Arti. Khushi performs the ritual and drinks the holly water. But Arnav refuses to do the ritual. Khushi agitates, "this much of disrespect to God! " Arnav says, 'I don't believe in God." Khushi emulates, "I forgot that Arnav sing raizada doesn't believe in God. Cause he thinks he is God himself.
Arnav says sternly, "also remember that I write my own destiny. i do whatever I feel to do."
Khushi is also incorrigible,"aur aap bhi e bath yaad rakhna, ekdin aisa ayega jaab aapko pata chalega, ki apne ap ke liye jo kuch bhi lekha, devi maiya ne apko hath pakar kaar likhaya hai. aap jo kuch bhi karte hai unki marji se karte hai. aur age bhi unki hi marzi hongi. lekin jis din apko e pata chalega naa uss din woha hum nahi honge.

arnav- us din kya, aaj se issi paal se mere zindegi se nikal jao.na tumhare shakal dekhni hai, na tumse koi bath karni hai. aur ye definitely mere hath mei hai Khushi Kumari Gupta.
her heart lurched painfully, "aaj ke bath hume bhi aap se kahi nahi milna Mr. Arnav singh Raizada.
pause: pondering point is, almost a year later Arnav will come to the mandir, complete all the rituals as per khushi's wish before the remarriage. he will actually be more eager to do all the customs of the marriage.So we should think before, to challenge God. Only he is the supreme power who knows how to write a person's destiny.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ - true

The shrilly sound of "Tuhi bata mere maula" depicts their inner turmoil. They avows not to see each other again. But still can't takes their eyes of from each other.There is billow of words in their gazes.
naa paas a sake naa door ja sake
gaar pyaar inko khiche takraar inko roke.
they turns from each other, their pain is tantamount.๐Ÿ‘

Rabaaa ...

Yun to 
barhe hai. inke kadam inhe rashta tuhi dikha
they both are trying to fathom the truce. but their hearts are impenetrable. They slowly starts to dispel from each other in different direction.
My sexy boy puts his shade back on his eyes in style, walks away from the place with confident gigantic steps. - ๐Ÿ‘amazing phrases sohara...
pause: never saw a man puts his shades so stylishly.
Khushi is also valiant, walks away from him confidently.
"iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon."
the yowling notes of the qawali comprehends their complex relationship.๐Ÿ‘

Khushi enters GH in a very pensive state. Buaji doesn't take a moment to remind her about the engagement. Khushi turns in a jolt, hearing this.she still wants to elude from this engagement, despite of Arnav's rejection. Buaji is taunting her why she is surprised to hear about her engagement. So buaji knows Khushi is not ready for marriage. Payal and Amma also get agitated. My question is, if everybody know khushi is not happy with this marriage, then why they are coercing her?- i swear...why can't they just let her be at peace

payal lets her know that buaji went to pandit to look for the mahurat of the sagai. she can't finish her convo when they hear Shyam's holler, "mausaji kya hua?" all of them rush to his room and see baabuji is gasping in pain.  the wicked guy is smiling devilishly back there. khushi asks shyam about the medicine. the liar lies her. khushi runs to call the doctor. Amma and buaji are really tensed. the nefarious guy tells them that he gave the right medicine, but he doesn't know what happened? "i just told uncle that the engagement couldn't take place as the auspicious time was over. and don't know when the shubh mahuraat will come next."  buaji's mind triggers at his words. he continues."I just said so, then saw uncle started to gasp." Shyam protrudes the issue of the engagement."now how the engagement will happen?"
Khushi comes and feed babuji the real medicine. the devil gives an evil smile and thinks that buaji gonna implement his next sham now.

Arnav pushed Khushi away from his life,but it's not easy to forget her.

Sohara amazing writin๐Ÿ‘...i learn somethin new each time i read your review ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ durga,

the iron bangle or "loha" or "noa" as it's called, is made of iron, and then covered with gold to varying degrees... that being more an indication of wealth, not a requirement. the red and white bangles, or "pola" and "shankha" are made of red coral and white conch shell. among us from west bengal, we usually wear these during the wedding ceremony but rarely after that. people from east bengal i think preferred to wear them at all times. i am quite unclear as to exact ritual, etc. just know again it is to do with married life bliss, and you never say the shankha broke, you say the shankha increased... that worried are we about the impact of its loss on the couple's life.

well i never wore one other than when i wanted to. the shankas look rather pretty.

the loha is the must for us. wore it till my daughter was born. now no more.

edit: that taali, is all the way from india. lots of south indian and mangalorean friends. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sohara]
- the Karwa chauth epi of Arshi is one of my most fav scene after re-marriage ๐Ÿ˜Š

Episode-117

Both the soul mates are perturbed, one is demonstrating rage, other is shredding lonesome tears.They both are lost in reminiscence, gradually all the memories seeped out out from their heart. Their pain and agony are tantamount. How they can feel them, sense each other presence, same way arnav is agitated when some other guy tried to own his khushi. we know they are telepathically connected, so how can one sits in peace when other is in convulsion.๐Ÿ‘

Khushi is congealed, taciturn,  abhorrent. she can't antagonize buaji. As she is accusing her for the state of her babuji. When Khushi came to give the proper medicine after talking to the doctor, buaji barges at her that babuji got sick again, cause the engagement couldn't happen.- yeah right...like buaji has sixth sense to knw thts the reason

Shyam who is exulting his victory after giving the poison to the ill man, now gets more happier to see buaji's reaction๐Ÿ˜ก. so his evil plot is getting successful gradually. How cum a loving daughter can refute when somebody black mails her with her father's sake! Payal is frustrated, "Khushi's engagement like this?' She knows how she always dreamed for a big wedding. amma also can't support bua, "Let him recover a bit." No buaji is inexorable๐Ÿ˜ก. she is determined to slaughter that girl as early as possible. She thinks this marriage will give her bro peace. ๐Ÿคฌwow how shyam manipulated that naive old woman!

Buaji gets a ring and tells Shyam to do the engagement right now. buaji is deranging Khushi and coercing her to put the ring on shyam's finger.. Khushi is in consternation, she is letting bua play with her life.

All his memory are reverberating in her mind, how he touched her hand while giving her the tiffin, her dupatta stuck with his sleeves, her nainital trip with him, how she landed on her chest on the way of the trip, then how she gurgled water on his face! She can't efface the memory how she ran to his chest to find solace in the hospital, how he passionately extricated her from the entangled fairy lights, how they wriggled on the rangoli, entangle with each other, how he blew the dirt away from her eyes.  How can she forget his yearning gaze on the diwali night, how he put the anklet around her ankle, her mom's payal what he kept secretly. hw cum she forget his passionate touch, his attempt to kiss her!. - she yearns for him soo much...i wish he had saved from all this ๐Ÿ˜”!!!

For the first time of her life she let somebody to touch her so intiamtely. She belongs to her Arnavji, now how cum she can even think to get engaged with someone else! A tremor pulsates her inwardly. She put the ring on Shyam's finger perfunctorily avoiding a slightest touch of the man. She only can touch Arnav, can run to his chest, hug him tight, cry on his shoulder, can feed him jalebi when he is ill. she can act wifey only with him, but can't dare to think to become wife of somebody else's even in her wildest dream. She sure put the ring on his finger, but that sacrileges her inner soul. - ๐Ÿ‘
very well said

Buaji is coercing her to give her hand, how she compelled her to put the ring on Shyam's finger. She again gives the excuse of her dad. Can't she see her reluctance, her anguish! Khushi looks at her babuji for affirmation, but can't read the tacit words of her father. She gives her hand in abhorrence. she already put the symbolic ring of her Arnavji in her ring finger. she recollects how Arnav wrapped her finger with the bandage.How shyam willl put the ring now๐Ÿ˜ˆ? But buaji is obdurate, she has to do the engagement by hook or by crook๐Ÿ˜ก. So she take her other hand and makes shyam to put the ring on. when shyam slides the ring on her finger, a debacle sure happened in her heart. Another man's heart also pulsates in pain at the very moment. And it's no other than her Arnavji who is sullen and convulsed. Is it a telepathy! we know their connection is abysmal. He sees the blood stain on his finger, her blood. the repercussion takes him to the mandir again, how she put the bandage on her finger! ๐Ÿ‘ -very well written

Buaji can't find the reason of her bro's sorrow," why are you crying? everything happened as per your wish.' Kash buaji knew what is his wish! Buaji reminds Payal to feed everybody sweets.An engagement happened in the house, but nobody can celebrate the felicity. Buaji is surprised where is sankadevi?

Sanka devi is sitting under the sky forlorn crying in embroilment. she is trying to grasp the event what has happened a while ago. She already is terribly hurt with Arnav's rejection, now this forced engagement made her pain laden heart more heavy. The devil comes to ask her if she is ok or not. Khushi can't even look at his face. He seems ignoble to her.He shows his frustration as the engagement took place in haste. He gives her a gift and bids bye as he needs to go for some work. Go to hell shyam๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, don't you see Khushi doesn't want to see your face! Khushi looks at her both hands, Arnav's symbolic bandage ring on her ring finger and  Shyam's ring on her other hand. Tonight everything is bereaved from her. - i feel bad...she doesn deserve all this pain!!

Arnav is starring at Khushi's blood stain on his finger, remembering the promise, "neither want to see your face nor want to talk to you." And Khushi's vow too, "I also don't want to see your face." He is getting imbecile, vehemently trying to wipe the blood away from his finger. He wants to wipe all her memories. he remembered when the last time she came to talk to him, but how he treated her rudely! The memories are reverberating like a slide show, how she landed on his lap on sheesh mahal, how he intimately hugged her in the rain to save her from the car. how he  let her fall from upstairs, then he saved her from the guest house, the sindoor splattered on them in the mandir, how she fainted on the teez and he carried her ! His fall on her on the guest house on Sunday. He  grabs more tissues  to erase all the memory, how she bumped and landed on his chest, how she pulled her towards him when she accused him a characterless. He wants to forget his apology to her. wants to efface,how she hugged him in the hospital for condolence, how they fall on rangoli entangled. He throws the box of tissue in rage. the tissues of the whole world can't wipe her memory, cause her memory is engraved in his heart permanently. How can he wipe the diwali night, when she took his breath away, made him insane by her mesmerizing beauty. He wants to efface his first gesture of love to a girl, how he grabbed her foot to put the anklet, how he attempted to kiss her luscious lips passionately! A tempest in his heart is pulsating him vehemently. He is grumbling in agitation, "not gonna think of her again." - yeah like thts gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜†...amazing words Sohara ๐Ÿ‘

Shyam is exulting his triumph. he hides the ring as he is in shantivan. When Anjali notices him delectable, as usual he veneers with his mellifluous talk, "I won a case, what was troubling me for so long. today judge gave the verdict on my favor." Anjali gets incredulous not seeing his wedding ring on his finger. but sly shyam answers her in his usual knavery. And naive Anjali trusts his swindler husband. we also came to know that he married Anjali just to suck her money.

While Khushi was going for shower, she feels the breeze again. The bandage makes her sense her Arnavji again. She takes off the engagement ring, what doesn't go unnoticed by buaji, she scolds her to put it again. she wants to make her understand the significance of the ring. she also reminds her to put it on the ring finger when her would will heal. She tells her that the nerve of that ring finger goes straight to the heart. buaji's words makes her ebbing in Arnav's memory again, how Arnav wrapped the bandage on her finger! Her dil is already connects to his dil. so their reunion is inevitable, just a matter of time.โญ๏ธ

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^ durga,

the iron bangle or "loha" or "noa" as it's called, is made of iron, and then covered with gold to varying degrees... that being more an indication of wealth, not a requirement. the red and white bangles, or "pola" and "shankha" are made of red coral and white conch shell. among us from west bengal, we usually wear these during the wedding ceremony but rarely after that. people from east bengal i think preferred to wear them at all times. i am quite unclear as to exact ritual, etc. just know again it is to do with married life bliss, and you never say the shankha broke, you say the shankha increased... that worried are we about the impact of its loss on the couple's life.

well i never wore one other than when i wanted to. the shankas look rather pretty.

the loha is the must for us. wore it till my daughter was born. now no more.

Oh, that's interesting. Never noticed the loha. Always thought it was only the red and white ones. Will observe again when I watch any Bengali based show. Thanks for the info, Indi. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Durga this soo romantic nd sweet...โค๏ธ totally love it โค๏ธ every line is amazingly written โญ๏ธ Hats Off ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ nd it so in pink๐Ÿ˜ณ nd totally sets the mood 

Thanks Supriya. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am so glad you liked the whole poem. Embarrassed