Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

Edited

ok! So firstly my teeny excitement of being first on your update!
I actually blinked thrice to make sure that it did happen.

BACK TO UPDATE-

I read both the parts in a go today!
It was yet again another amazing work of yours! 
It was definitely totally different from other works your which I have read so far. 
In the first meet itself the attraction vibes were their in the air around arshi.

Glad that payal asked khushi to take the first step towards this attraction. 

When I read about sheetal, I thought her to be his sister. But then you surprised by telling that she was no one! Just an excuse.

I loved this selfless arnav. Like always he thought about his di's happiness first, & so was the reason he kept running away from khushi.

Anjali is such a sweetheart! She didn't let her problem overshadow her brother's life. She finally found her someone special at the end!

So overall this was amazing! 

Loved it to the core.

P.S. Please keep writing more & more juhi di. I love your works a lot! Thanks for such amazing stories till now & yet to come :)

P.P.S Semanti di's works are also awesome! She is also a brilliant writer. Waiting for her next tale :)

Edited by dj_arshifan - 11 years ago
Arshi_fanad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res
Edited:

I'm literally dancing right now. Juhi di, you don't really know how many times I prayed to God about Sheetal, that she would be Arnav's sister or a figment or anyone else...but not a hurdle in our dear Arnav-Khushi's tale.

And YAY!!!!

I always thought the one you wrote before (OS) was your best. BUt MY MY, I was completely wrong caoz this one's even better.

I was expecting that you'd continue where you'd ended. BUT taking the whole of it a step forward, and narrating what NK said through Khushi's words made it even more precise and effective. (both to Arnav and us too!)

ANd Finally, yes, Arnav did take a chance and took it forward. God knows if he hadn't then our poor Khushi would be heartbroken and Arnav would always remain the only-fire-fighter-guy...not our dear. Haha. But you did it sistah, left me speechless AGAIN.

And a sister got to be like Payal. Understanding and caring. I wish I had one.

Our dear Anjali is also not left alone. She finally got the love of her life- DR. Shyam Jha.

SO bless these lovely couples:

Arnav-Khushi
Akaash-Payal
Anjali-Shyam
Nk- Sheetal(haha...kidding OK.)

Ps. Love you loads and ca't wait for the next dose.

PPS...read the PS.

Edited by Arshi_fanad - 11 years ago
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...
loved it...
thanx 4 d pm...😊
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😊
Edited:
Okay I have to admit...the whole Sheetal business had affected me so much that I read the last line first, calmed my over anxious mind and then went on to read the tale😆

Coming to the tale...
Arnav's resistance is understandable and Khushi pointing out that his sister might actually be more resilient than he actually gives her credit for was a good counter point. And that her view point was actually bang on was actually more cathartic for Arnav than for Anjali in the form of her independence.

Loose tongued relatives...I so love them when their words and actions bring out 'good' results😳

Kiss at the golden gate bridge!😲 I hope the surrounding people closed their eyes😆

As much as readers get frustrated about any of the two characters not being ready for commitment or finding something or the other to hold them back, I say this is life...this is what actually happens. The attraction might be easier to arrive but it is what follows next that actually decides the course of the relationship.

Even though I am a girl I find the concept of red roses a bit too much. But in this case the roses felt like they had to be in the particular scene. Arnav taking the first step was heartening but it was the revelation about the 'supposed' fire inspection that I found more endearing😊

As for Sheetal...you gave me enough heartburn over that at the end of the last update but knowing that she was a ghost (one of multiple wacky Luna's suggestion) was the best antidote hat I could have gotten...thanks for that.🤗

P.S. I have to mention this as well. I'm glad you didn't leave Anjali in the lurch😊

Edited by Eccentrica - 11 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great part! 

Such a suitable end to the story. It was very different to what i have ever read.
This piece of work actually kind of dissected real problems of one in a relationship.

Esp when somebody does't know what they want in a relationship. Like not giving their all in a relationship and the difference in education lvl between them. 

I too wanted the Sheetal part to be a figment of someone's imagination.
Plus, the hospital hug. ❤️

Edited by SilentShadow - 11 years ago
tabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahh serious one. I like the way Khushi let him find himself the solution of this relatonsship.
Fireman you fought with fire and trying to fight with your happiness too, don't act as a coward,
whats wrong with you?
Life doesn't remains normal after such calamities, but who fights for himselves wins the bettle of life.
Thnx dear for giving some thing different.
Loved it. 👏 Edited by tabzz - 11 years ago
MemoriesDieHard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
UnRes

Juhi Di! U dont even need me telling you how awesome this was!

Beautiful and Poised...

ANd you brought in Anjali too!!! Thank u so much for that...

And Shyam Jha as a Therapist? Doesnt sound bad either...

I love your way of portraying every character of IPK in a positive manner...

If I may... Please do Write a Payash Romance in your work (Like you did in SINS)

I would love to read it... 

Once again, u made my evening. I am glad,

And Arnav and Khushi here were just Adorable.

For once in her life, Khushi wanted him to Open up! She told that to him, unlike the show where she hardly talked to him.

And Arnav in this one was heart-warming to watch.
His confusions were so well portrayed Di...
His fear and guilt for Anjali was totally Beautiful.

Though NK made a Cameo here, I loved his presence in this one.

Carving Perfect Characters is one thing I learn from u and Semanti as a writer myself...

Semanti... Please update soon...
Though I am not very much of Mathematics... I would Love to read your take on Constant and Variables...

Keep Smiling
&
Keep Writing

Love,
Yashi
Edited by ForeverArhi - 11 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow updated - lemme read
thx for the pm
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Stunning end to an amazing story!

And yes, all I wanted was for Sheetal to be a figment of Arnav's imagination! Love the way Khushi confronted him twice, first about his fictitious girlfriend and secondly about him pulling away. I'm glad both times Arnav stood up to the challenge and didn't let her down.

I also loved how you showed Anjali's happiness that Arnav was moving forward with his life. I think a lot of people in this situation, who are recovering from very serious injuries and face living with a disability, feel extra pressure and stress knowing their loved ones are putting their own lives on hold to care for them. 

Now Anjali seems to be making a recovery and may even have the start of her own romance! 😆