Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

Episode 111

Diwali Part 3

continue from part2

He takes out the payal from his pocket and deliberately but humbly shows her. She looks at him with riveting emerging feelings with so many questions .His silently offer is circling in her with astonishment as her mother's only sign the one she thought she'd lost he has it but why?. She is completely speechless and he puts the payal around her ankle with his complete right on herπŸ˜‰ but with delicacyπŸ‘ ,Is this the same Arnav Singh Raizada for whom"mujhe kissi larki se koi farak nahin padta" is sitting by bowing his head down and giving some girl the feel of being special to himπŸ˜ƒ but this is not some girl and he would definitely not do this for anyone else either but its Khushi and for whom he wants to do it to make her feel better ,may be because he wants to lift her fears which she shared with him only and since then he shows concerns or may be its for him as he knows she values his the same way. -⭐️ Amazing...loved it ❀️

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Its started the day she left the Payal,today he made her wearing payal,later he will give her the bindi and bangles.Aren't these all rituals they are performing now..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes they are to show "khushi mein aur tum .Hamesha Na"  Khushi completed his stance which he is starting here.Staying together for "Hamesha" which started that day "hum ja rahe hain hamesha keh liye"

He gets up and two steps backward,she gets up without leaving her sight which she was missing couple of minutes before when he disappeared but this time with unresolved questions are circling around without thinking anything else.Their eyes met and it becomes unbearable for her so she turned first and then he turns to leave but then after two steps[2 is sexual tension] stops and turns back to her to follow his heart to its Dhakan by putting all the guards down to let go of his shell behind.πŸ‘

- both the edits r very nice πŸ‘

His intoxicated looks ,her innocent beauty and these burning desires which were making her with quivering lips with her uneven breathing which is adding fuel to fire for him as he can't or does not want to control these appealing desires of her.He wants her to be closed to him with all of her avatar but just for him.He wants to gulp her glowing beauty,wants to devour her innocence , inhale her essence, taste the nectar for life .😳 - too good πŸ‘

- πŸ‘

These arousing desires make him step forward and its not hard to understand his intentions as she flusters immediately but anticipates along with him as she is not leaving just like she did not stop him for having his right on her everytime😳.She steps backward with each of his forward one with the same rhythm which clearly shows him her intentions.

"Jadu hai nasha hai" circles around em with enchanted winds along with arousing waves of hidden desires in the pool of their bodies which is quivering the water in the pool along with flickering lights.He wants to go any length with her at this moment to make it his ,to make it for them to cherish "hamesha.

She hits the wall and he hits her avatar so close to feel her heaping bosoms to lavish her quivering petals which are lusting the intoxicated and liquorish nectar to devour. -u sound so yummilicious...😳

He caresses her hair from her forehead and then keeps his warm palm on her cheek , she closes her eyes by clutching her saree as she is flushing away with these overflowing heaping desires along with her bosoms with half opened lips as she is craving for it.He holds her other cheek with the gentle but warm breezy touch.They look at each other to get the admired permission as she did not stop him or said "no" and he took that cue as a "yes" which weakens her with closed eyes along with his hazel liquorish ones which are having firm focus on her rosy petals. - πŸ‘

Pause here: All this time his one eye was covered with Khushi as always "eye of Horus""He is her protector"regardless what ever will be outcome of this he is going to be besides her.πŸ‘πŸΌ

- πŸ‘ very nice

And there it is a phone ring ,a circle of waves to shun their intimate act at this moment.

If Aman [ want to kill him if he ever comes in front of me] would've called imagine this act would've been ended where.hmmm'''.The Act of the moment of inflated desires is now startled them from their traumatic yet beautiful charisma which is going to get nastier each second.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He held her close when she called him "character Dheela"  felt her and since then he loses his control for her proximity.That day it was due to his anger but after that it was simply attraction which has become an arousing desire now.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ASR is back with closed eyes but with fears and shattering disbeliefs how he could let anyone allow to break his shell to make him that weak.He needs to walk away from there with his armored walk. - you knw i really wish he hadn let Khushi see his regret!!

β€οΈ this

Khushi, "yeh kya hua... hum iss tarah kaise? aur... arnavji ke paas humari payal? matlab kya hua iss sab ka... humain pata lagana hoga... poochna hoga ."

- Lovely πŸ‘

ASR in his weak and vulnerable atate," "kaise kar sakta hoon main yeh... kya ho gaya tha mujhe... kyoun... kyoun kamzore padh gaya main."

He vowed for not letting any woman matter to him or come even close to his heart.Near the window, finding his calm and strong shell but here she is with her determination to seek answers of her questions which are bothering her since couple of days and this is the moment she wants confirmation not other than anyone else but him as he is the answer himself but for the sake of peace of his inner turmoil he leaves her there baffled.[I wish she did not go there to seek answer right away as his storm needs time to settle down but it was meant to be that way totally my POV] - she's just 18 nd after happened...she would be restless to knw wat it really meant

❀️

Symbolism:10 glasses on the table and Arnav and Anjali is in the frame.10n represents the divine forces of the universe and the harmony of the matter and God is creating its ways to protect these souls as horus is not only protector of Khushi but Anjali also.All this happened for good.[uski raza se]DM signs'.

Amazingly when Anjali rearranged these we have 5 glasses visible and 5 is for harmony and divine forces also.Too good

This time she follows him for her answers as couple of minutes he was doing so.She finds him in their eternal heaven,he knows this sehar ,this whispering steps in his heart just needs to pretend but if she let be.

- too good πŸ‘

Khushi," "hum jaante hain ki iss waqt aap phone pe nahin hai..."

Khushi,"humain aapse kuch baat karni hai,"

Arnav with his classic firmness,"mujhe tumse koi baat nahin karni,"

Khushi with her determination and persuasion "karni padegi.. aapko humari payal kahan mili.. kabse yeh aapke paas hey.. aur.. aapne humain pehle wapis kyoun nahin ki.. sirf aaj hi kyoun" 

Khushi,"bataeye--- jawab dijiyeh... ,"  she is persistent and assertive.

Arnav, 'Eik baar kahi hui baat tumhe samajh nahin aati hai?"

He attacks with his nastiness...
"In fact, tumhari shaqal bhi nahin dekhni hai...aur na baat suni hai  do you understand."
Khushi with deep hurt at his remarks but still insistent with steadiness,

Khushi,"nahin understand... aap samjhaiye humain,"

Arnav"nikal jaao yahan se..."

He wants to leave... she advances to stop him.[my older one does that every time when I am angry and want to leave his room lol] -
How sweet 😊

She is getting angrier along with him and as whenever she gets upset to seek answers she asks too many questions .How can she let him go  after whatever happened.Transformation of burning desires to determination and from there now turning it to bitter agitation. - πŸ‘ really well said

Khushi,"humne kaha samjhaiye humain... bataiye kyoun aapne humari payal apne paas rakhi... kyon ab tak wapis nahin ki.. iss sab ka kya matlab hai..."

"aur usska jo kuch dair.pehle..." 

Pause here:I WISH SHE NEVER SAID THAT my pov it might be a different outcome as she is perplexed as he is but her consistently pushing his buttons worsen the whole thing which rolled him towards his nasty and hasty decision of marrying La. - i get your POV...but tht is her...she needs the answers..more than she wants them!!

Arnav's half turned away face now gets that glare from these two words and becomes untolerable for him

"I said just leave me alone..." 
He is weakening now and he needs to do something to stop her and by stepping forward grabbing her tightly with gritted teeth and biting words and hiding his weakness for her in anger

"Ab Eik shabd bhi bola na toh..."

Her pain and rolling tears in her eyesπŸ₯Ί... his pain and staring with glare  melts him, shatters him and he releases her with closed yet painful and inconsolable eyes as he can't see her crying πŸ‘and above all he can't meet her eyes today.. Rabba Vey circles more pain in the surroundings of this eternal heaven.Two soul mates in pain with longing for each other but whose fault is here ,no ones in my POV ,it meant to nbe like that as they both are right and wrong in their own ways. - πŸ‘ too good

Khushi, "aap iss tarah bina humara sawal ka jawab diye nahin ja sakte."

Arnav"jawab? mujhe tumhe koi jawab dene ki zaroorat nahin hai..." and he leaves without giving answer

πŸ‘

But he left being decisive as he has to stop this tidal wave from reaching to shoreπŸ‘ and this was his decision to marry La...The girl who he refused to marry just a while ago in front of Di and Naniji and now he is saying what they want to hear "Shaadi kar rahe hainto just push Khushi out of his life who was making him "kamzor" weak but did he get stronger by saying that "no" as he is not meeting anyone eyes here ,can't see or enjoy their happiness for him either as his yearning eyes are screaming for one and only one and that is Khushi - really awesome analyses  πŸ‘

on the other side of that glass window whose small world again collapsedπŸ’” as she saw him ,heard him with his mysterious action which is impossible for her to understand why did he do that.

πŸ‘

A man who aroused her feelings up to this level ,kept her payal, gave her that much respect by putting it on her , flushed himself against her and now this...She is unable to connect dots as only one dot she can connect she is no one here and he was playing along as "character Dheela" but she does not feel that way for her as her Mind Vs Heart war is so on just like him.

Now he is marrying with her friend and the whole family is happy how can she do anything to hurt these people who she loves so much ...What a night where his eyes never left her in passion or in abhorrence ,If ASR is back so is Khushi with tears...which always make him "Kamzor" weak!

πŸ‘ too good

MY fav "tu hi bata mere maula..is coming up in the PART 4😊

ArshiHamesha really awesome reviewπŸ‘β­οΈ...highlighted parts r wonderfully written...your connectin points πŸ‘ nd your edits r fabulous ⭐️

i hope you r better now 😊 tc

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 114

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO6rcWzHtRM[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Monday, 7 November, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO6rcWzHtRM

Youtube link with English subtitles:

Part 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiQnV8owXK0

Alternate Youtube links:

Katelyn, today too we have a good quality main link from one of the best uploaders. Thanks for providing the links and for always keeping an eye on the state of episodes.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Links for this week's episodes: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/82156092

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 111-113

KOI MATLAB NAHIN

Jaane anjaane dekha jo sapna, ek pal mein usey tod diya
Palbhar ke liye jise samjha tha apna, ek jhatke mein muh mod liya
Toot gaye, bhikhar gaye, saari umeed chod chuke hain hum
Bhavna ke saagar mein laakar, beech majhdhaar humey chod diya

Dekh liya tha unka chehra, bina unke gusse ka dhaal  
Himmat jutaakar unsey poocha, man mein uthtey huye sawaal
Matlab kya tha unkey paas milne wale hamare payal ka
Matlab kya tha humare beech huye un jazbaati lamhon ka

Jawaab ke badle mein milgayi dil todne wali ek khabar
Khushi ke uss mahaul mein, humare aansoo beh chale bekhabar
Hazaar tukde hogaye dil ke, awaaz zara bhi aayi na magar
Hamare iss haalat ki gawah thi, sirf unki chubhti nazar

Kuch bhi na raha ab, koyi sawaal nahin, jawaab nahin
Jaangaye ke ye haqeeqat hai koyi khwaab nahin
Pehle jin baaton ka tha talash, ab yun baaton ka talab nahin
Par chaunk gaye jab ye suna, un sab baaton ka koi matlab nahin

Translation:

Unknowingly the dream that I saw, he broke it in one moment
For a moment whom I thought of my own, he turned away in one jerk
I have broken down, scattered, lost all hope
After bringing me into the emotional sea, left me in the middle

I had seen his face, without the mask of anger
With courage I asked him the questions arising in the heart
What was the meaning of the anklet being found with him
What was the meaning of those passionate moments between us

In the form of an answer, got a heartbreaking news
In the ambience of happiness, my tears were flowing unknown
In thousand pieces the heart broke,  not a little sound came
Only his piercing eyes were the witness to my situation

Nothing is left now, no questions, no answers
I know now that this is a reality not a dream
The things that I was inquiring about, now I don't look forward to
But I was shocked to hear that that all these didn't mean anything

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episodes 112/113

"how long does it take to reach heartbreak, bataiye hume?"
"just two episodes, especially if you take the suv. shut up and sit in the car."

two taut, densely constructed episodes with performances that completely stole the show, brought me to the edge of the tumult and left me in the dark, navigation systems down.

on the final two day of diwali, darkness ascended and seemed to win. the darkness of fear, betrayal, pain, terror, loss within a man.

and the darkness that was the very being of another.

the most fascinatingly designed week of five episodes took us through a range of emotions, tremulous joy to heady excitement, to utter attraction and a heart thudding high, and then now, devastation. beautiful writing, screenplay, direction, music.

and undoubtedly the finest acting.

two people sitting next to each other in an suv cabin, a few dialogues... and this level of communication of a feeling, have i ever seen? has just a slow turn of eyes, or a quiver of a set of lips said so much ever. it felt as though barun sobti and sanaya irani held the air around them in sway with their intense delineation of two people slowly dying, their pain ricocheting off the hard glass panes and metal and wooden surfaces. a feeling of claustrophobia rising.

we have spoken about the genius of the poolside almost kiss scene, but really that scene of the two in his car as he drives her home and the one where she is going to pieces in her room and he in his sanctuary at the driving wheel, absolute award winning performances. the thing that always strikes me is how real they feel, if there's melodrama it's just up to the point that human beings like us would go to/have gone to in our lives.

and the other thing is that sense of youth, they both feel as young as they are supposed to be, their age seems to inform everything... like that buoyancy in the characters. one minute in the heart of hell, the next day again fighting back, repaired, almost whole. i find that an essential sign of youth, the energy within too high to clam up and descend into permanent grey. there's bright light, there's deep dark, there are streaks of red and blue and green and all the colours of the spectrum, but rarely a dull shade, a shade that feels effete or tired.

diwali was the most powerful week of ipk for me till now. and it was curiously satisfying even though when she said yes to the preposterous marriage i thought all was over.

soulful strains of rabba vey started the episode, their pathos seemed deeper thanusual, had to be, look what he had gone and just done... "shadi kar raha hai", getting married... in the dead tense voice. she is looking at him... he is looking at her... the deed is done... he is marrying la... she walks away.

"chamkili tum kahan ja rahi ho.. kya baat ho gayi... you're crying... tum mere liye khush nahin ho?"
life is never easy. just as you are running from the sight of the man who touches and caresses your heart making a lifetime commitment to another, that another will stop you and ask, what's up, honey, where are you going, why're you crying, aren't you happy for me. and you, because you are khushi and have been brought up a certain way, believe in certain things, will have to stop, remember this girl is your friend, not her fault what happened, in fact it was your job to teach her stuff that would make her the ideal wife for him; and you will smile and congratulate her.

and let that smile mask your pain. in fact you'll smile and rejoice so much that only the one that gives you this intense suffering will know, you really are going crazy underneath.

just as he is. but he will hide that behind his habitual taciturn brusqueness.

khushi describes her tears to la as "khushi ke aansoo," tears of happiness. la plays on the word and says, i know, they aren't "lavanya ke aansoo," not la's tears. sad... because those tears will come and and claim their right soon. in his moment of terror, running scared from a feeling, asr had taken a decision that not only didn't consider khushi, it considered no one. not di, not naniji, certainly not la. it was a horrible reflex action that would crash through many lives. the only thing that will mitigate the impact perhaps will be that heart of his, true and pure and usually brave, always honest. just for that maybe la will be able to forgive him. also face the fact, that she herself had refused to look at the truth although soemwhere she knew it all along.

he keeps watching her trying to overcome her feelings and be happy for everyone... when mamiji sneers at the girl offering her sweets from lucknow, "ab hello hi nahi bye bye kareke time hui gawa hai... naahin?" time to say bye bye not hi, he seems to blanch.

he hadn't thought of that.

she is still trying to beat it all with her chirp, rushing to offer sweets to everyone... and she's face to face with him. life will put you through the toughest tests won't it? and even if life relented, love surely wouldn't.

the car screeched to a halt behind her. she was startled.

what was he doing here?

khushi went into the happy act once more. she is trying to get above that pain. he glowered at her. grim, lips taut, eyes intense.

"arre aap yahan kya kar rahe hai... ap ko toh..." arre, so shrill and bright, what are you doing here.. you should be-

"gadi mein baitho." sit in the car... grim, dense.

magnificent counterpoint... she is "arre," chirpy and high pitched... he terse, low volume, clipped. both are shades of pain. no one suffers less. only one seems to have the power to create the pain, maybe because essentially, that's all he's got from life, that "bedard" heartless world he spoke of when they met the second time... perhaps that's all he knows how to deliver with expertise.

"mein ghar chhor doonga." i'll take you home.

i will take you home... you are mine, my responsibility, i won't let you wander alone on diwali night, i just need you, can't you see. even if she could, she was too young, too unknowing in these matters to act on that sensing of the situation.

"nahin... hum chale jaayenge." no, i'll go by myself.

"shut up and sit in the car." that familiar rudeness, his right over her. from forever. why, why. does he ever ask himself why it feels ok to speak to her as though she is a part of him? no need for "laukikata," social niceties.

asr music is blasting. he is here. he will do what he feels is right. he will not care what anyone thinks...  anger crocheted with desire and a feeling he can't name. he will use his anger to get past this scary feeling. she will try to use her laughter her ability to be happy no matter what. who will succeed. who will die tonight.. the night of decisions, after all.

in the car, a tense silence, they look at each other... such a superbly felt scene, she looks at him first, she has no need to hide her eyes and she hasn't inflicted this pain. i wonder will he look at her. then, so very slowly and with the slightest little movement, he does. he needs to see her. and not only that, he needs to see if she is ok or not, holding up or not... even when he is hurting her like mad. tu hi bata mere maula.

to make the moment bearable if not palatable, khushi rushes into a spiel about how happy she is. oh she is so happy he is marrying, happy about everything everybody, happy happy...

"toh tum khush ho." so you are happy. husky, flat.

if there's one dialogue that meant the episode to me, it was this.

he doesn't believe her of course, but why does he want to push her with this question, what is it he yearns to hear?

"hum bhi toh yahi chahte the..." the smiling one says, that's what i wanted...

"oh really," a deadly drawl. he is freaking out.

so contrary, so male. first you get completely attracted, then you lose control, you are scared stiff, then you do something colossally silly to  convince yourself you can handle it, then you are completely mad because she says she is happy for you. kitni koshish he is doing to push her away, but his heart refuses to let him.

complicated. and way too much for this young girl.

"tum yahi chahti thi..." you wanted this, like hell i believe you.

he watches her with her heart breaking plastic smile saying what could be of greater happiness than this... that he and la are getting engaged.

"thodi der pehle tum mujhse kuch poochh rahi thi," a little while back you were asking me something... oh he wants to really give her some more hell, how dare she enter his sanctum sanctorum, his heart... even worse perhaps, his head. his precious prized dimaag. he couldn't think straight. so attractive was she this evening, so pulling him on a string. he couldn't think straight. no!

about what?

about the payal.

oh that... that was nothing... not khaas, "khaas baat toh yeh hai ki jis kaam ke liye hum aaye the... woh ho gaya." oh that's not important, what of consequence is what i came to do is done. yeah, in a funny kind of way it is, isn't it.

"toh tum apne payal ke baare mein nahin jaanna chahti," so you don't want to know about your payal. where that payal story had started, with khushi mentioning it to payal one day i think. then that evening when she came back and her payal stayed on by his pool. and he picked it up later, to look at it for many minutes and never to speak of it again. and now tonight, adroitly it enters frame and becomes a central motif. expert picking up of a note by creatives and making it pertinent just where it fits.

she is not entering this conversation, she prattles on about the impending nuptials... "aap done ki jodi kitni acchi lagti hai," you two will look so good as a couple.

brakes.

"get out."

shut up then, now get out. okay he can stop being so cootchie coo now. censors censors.

hey hey... that sudden interjection cuts into her forced gaiety and dissolves it.

"dekh kya rahi ho... i said get out..."

the realisation they are at her place...

she loses all her chirp, desperate to get out and run away from this grilling. why won't the damn seat belt open? desperate hands try again and again. he unlocks the belt for her... she is torn to shreds inside, no need, no strength to hide any more. he swallows looking at her state, but he leaves.

but there's that bag.

na door ja sake yeh, na paas aa sake yeh.

"tumne gadi mein chhor diya that,"

he is at the door. her eyes widen. he has come back with her purse. why, i want to know, why can't he just leave her alone, why this inability? how hard his dil struggles with his dimaag. a heroic battle of titans as it were. all inside him. the smooth gorgeous exterior, the battle scarred interior.

he hands her the purse, eyes still, yet a lick of a flame within. "tumne gadi mein cvhhor diya tha... " a tiredness in his voice.

kaun hai... buaji intervenes. she is delighted to see their benefactor... on diwali night, and what's with khushi, she doesn't speak since her return, but

come in... babua. babua?!!

"namaste," he is meeting her father for the first time, the most important man in her life. how is he, tell me if you need anything... "mujhe chalna chahiye, happy diwali."

her mother prompts her to go see him off.

"shukriya..." thank you she said... shuru kiya, started, la had said i recall.

tension. he stops, clenches his jaws, she's dishevelled within, you can feel it in her gait, her voice, her discomfort.

"humara batwa lautane ke liye..." for returning my purse.

he breaks... you can almost see it. maybe that prim little look on her face, maybe her seeming resilience, something just seems to crush him, and he decides of course turn it all against her, break her that's it. what is this thing in us that makes us hurt the thing we love the most?

"apne cheezen yahan wahan chhorne ki aadat hai tumhe. jaisi apni payal mere pool mein chhori thi... tumhari payal mere paas iss baat ka koi galat mattlab mat nikal lena... yeh mat soch lena ki ek amir aadmi tumhari payal ko apni seene se laga kar baitha tha..."

the tirade builds, stop leaving your things everywhere. like you left your payal by my pool, don't read the wrong thing into your payal  being with me...don't think some rich guy was hanging about holding your payal to his heart... oh telling telling words and harsh as hell.

"mujhe iss sab se koi faraq nahin padta..." all these things make no difference to me

and the last blow

"doen't mean a thing."

she remembers him putting on her payal, all the care, the tenderness, the want, the respect, everything... she remembers his lips approaching her... inexorable...

four words wrenched out of her... "koi matlab nahin hai?" the signature dialogue of the last diwali episode.

doesn't mean a thing.

suddenly it struck me, this is the first time in her life she's had this sort of a sexual, sensual, emotional encounter with a man. not his first time, but hers... and this is its denouement... and the first man to make her feel like this is saying this to her... that meant nothing, she means nothing.

"shayad tumhare liye hoga..." maybe for you it is... ah the rich brat act. "tumhe toh laga hoga ki tumhari zindagi ban gayi." you must have thought life's made now. going in for the kill, aggressive, ruthless.

"mere liye uss baat ki, ya tumhari... koi ahmiyat nahin hai." for me that whole thing, and you... neither have any importance.

her eyes flash, stricken by this abject rejection, you as a person are of no consequence to me. the man who was gently putting on her payal, holding her heel firmly not releasing, wanting to kiss her, the man who couldn't stop looking at her, has said she doesn't mean a thing.

rabba ve... tuhi bata mere maula...

she jerks up at the slam of his car door.

he hated her tears, yet he never could stop giving her these very gifts. pearls dropping, scattering on a cold hard floor. some meetings are telling, and yet you can't predict what they really mean to say.

when payal asked her about her payal, again she remembered.  "uss baat ka koi matlab nahin tha, jiji."

she went into her room, a dazed broken girl, and the tears flowed endless. he sat in his car, stone faced remembering her again and again.
caught between pyaar and takraar at a crossroads that seemed impossible to negotiate. tuhi bata played its appeal to maula, to rabba, what is to be done with these lovers that can neither come close nor distance themselves from each other... the tempo increased taking emotions higher. cascade of khushi in his mind, she is sobbing in heartbreak, he can't bear anymore. he stopped the car and agony shot across his face, he closed his eyes and felt all the pain he was trying so hard to keep away from.

he has just gone and killed a beautiful feeling that had started perhaps showing him some dreams. dreams that he had sworn never to see.

he remembered: a tear releasing and falling from her eyes as he announced his intention to marry la; her embracing la and looking at him, eyes moist; her tears just now.

tears only, that were his gift this diwali.

and the darkness played a deadly game. knavery, fraud, scam nothing left out in the game to persuade a middle class family that their girl's honour was at stake if she weren't married off to him. and to force her hand, the using of her weakest spot... her babuji. he couldn't tell her the truth, and so hurt she was, she couldn't read his eyes. the pressure built.

she remembered the payal, the doesn't mean a thing...

"theek hai," ok, she said.

"hum taiyaar hai." i am ready. no, he hadn't been able to break khushi after all, she was made of sterner stuff... yes her heart was broken, but not her sense of duty, not her innate strength. a streak of asr in her too. and i look forward to it the day she asks him what's it to you whether i'm engaged or not. she has taken a decision too. she. is. ready.

a circular pan around her. chakravyuh closing in.

my hope lies in sweets. bina shakkar.
that we heard of the very first day of festival. an excited girl with her special treat for a laad governor that gives her acidity.

what must he have gone through at the party when his sister said, "pata hai yeh khushi jine banai hai.. tumhare liyr... bina shakkar wali mithai." do you know, khushiji has made those sweets for you, without sugar.

and what must he have felt when khushi cut in at gh later,

"nahin, amma, unhe meetha mana hai," no, amma, he's not allowed sweets. her voice urgent, sharp...
unhe meetha mana hai... my husband isn't allowed sweets, in hindi that's exactly how you'd say that too.

who belongs to whom really. does a hurtful decision obliterate pyaar?

sometimes ipk reminds me of a fabulously composed symphony. perfectly released beginnings, a strong melody tying piece to piece moving on, rises and falls, movements, crash of cymbals here and there, strings, percussion, wind all laid in harmony. heart stopping climaxes. i don't know much about classical music, but who hasn't heard beethoven's fifth.
the first episode of ipk was certainly a dha dha dha dhaaan. the dhaaan reverberates through till now till here, you can never forget that pearl string snapping. and today we are passing through a climax which will end on a note of percussion fading to silence just a bit of reverberation knocking the airwaves, dying slowly. all sound will fade till you think it's all over, and then out of nowhere a strain of music in and up and we're back in the middle of a high. must listen to the fifth and find that exact point.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Episode 111-113

KOI MATLAB NAHIN

Translation:

Durga, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ another brilliant one from you, how you've captured Khushis broken heart. the whole thing is too perfect, but in purple, that moment, the way she looks up at him when he says she doesn't mean anything to him, her heart broke 1000X more than when he announced his engagement. thank you for including that in your poem. β€οΈ

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^Indi! good to see you!  glad you reached Sydney ok:) long flight from singapore?  I'm still trying to find words for 112-113 and you madam have written it twice alreadyπŸ˜†  will def read when i have my thought a bit more together.  How Khushi's night truel went from heaven to hell,😭 anhew, enjoy your time there. keep popping in!
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 111

Title Credit : Cynthia

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Episode 111-113

KOI MATLAB NAHIN

Translation:

Durga, thank you for this beautiful piece!! smiley-happy096.gif  OMG, this is so emotional filled with pain and hopelessness! 😭   Crying for our dear Khushi!!  πŸ˜­    Great job!  This so well written!!  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 111

Title Credit : Cynthia

Supriya, this is so breathtaking! smiley-happy096.gif  Awesome job!  Great scenes selection, the coloring and soft texture!  You made this heart wrenching reality into more like a dream that will go away when Khushi wakes up! 😭
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 111: Madhoshiya (Intoxication)

A silent plea from her "don't go" as he turned to leave after he lovingly placed her amma's payal on her ankle. did he hear her plea?  yes the whooshing wind is proof he heard. To her hearts content, he stops, and with his best palat ever, turns his eyes to her. 

Thirty still for this lady in red. He marvels on. Admiring the delicate curves under the red sari, from her waist, to her chest, to the lean neck then her beautiful face.

His madhhoshi (intoxication) shows in his slow blinks, completely oblivious to his surroundings. How can any woman survive a look like this from any man...let alone THIS man?

Khushi tries her best,  but there was no escape from that look, those eyes...not that she was looking to escape. A bit scared of course, these aroused feeling all new for her, her body untouched. but  she wanted him just as bad.

She had to look away if she was going to survive, but with  her heaving chest, twirling fingers,  and blushing chheeks, how will he? This intoxicating moment puts all else on freez. Its just a man and a woman, a gentle breeze and tons of fire in between. 

Before she knew it she looked down to his feet, they were eagerly coming towards her the same way they did at the party, determined and full of intentions.

As he came near, she stepped back. they've mad a habbit of this, but tonight its different, tonight her stepping back only pulls him closer.  One steip after anothoer, she walks backward, he moves forward. "jaadu ha nasha hai, madhhoshiya..." 

She looks at his unwavering eyes, still stepping back till there was not more back to step in to, a wall stops her, nothing to stop him. All she can do is wait. His eyes burning with passion, he wants her and she waits for him to take her. 

His left hand lifts on her right side to  gently tuck her long bangs behind her ear, so he can see her better,  she quivers with his touch,  his hand lingers where she's rested her face, nudging her to look up at him

, and she does.  The way he looks at her, like telling her what she has meant to him in the past few months, the only confession from him before till the kidnapping. 

How, delicately his other hand cups her innocent face. how he's dreamt of doing this many times,  and how she indulges in his embrace...he slides her bangs back again on the right side, she is dizzy  and absolutely crazy with all he's doing to her. she grips the side of her saari. With her face in both of his hands, gently he lifts it towards him. 

he leans in and looks down on her trembling pink luscious lips in anticipation, alluring  him even more, he leans in closer. Both are in a state of pure ecstasy (major madhoshiya). With her eyes closed, she's ready to experience the inexperienced, and He wants so badly to taste her soft, pink, luscious lips , to take the trembling away when he takes them  in his own. Close enough to feel each other's warm breath, 

tririiing triiinnng tririiing triiinnng tririiing triiinnng 

(the moment where all IPK fans simitaniously  screamed NAAAHHHIIINNN! and some other expletives.) 🀣 nahiii 🀣 nahiii 🀣 nahiii

loud irritating sound doing what nothing else has been able to do all night, like a vaccum sucking  both of them out of

this mind blowing 

trans, . She watches as his face goes from enticed to a certain fear instantly.

She is confused as he releases his palms from her face he so delicately placed almost like he committed some crime. Soon she realizes he is pulling away,  she turns to her side and he steps away. taking a moment, his eye close in total disappointment  in himself in his "kamzori"(weakness). 

He looks to her, she looks to him, both  have questions but no answers. He leaves, she's left alone, her cheeks still rosy from his touch.

"Yeh kya hua? hum iss tara kaise? aur Arnav ji ke paas  hamaari payal? matlab kya hua iss sab ka? hame pata lagana hoga."

"what happened? us like this? and my payal with Arnavji? what does all this mean? i have to find out."

In the dark alone,  his eyes close again flashes of his lips mere inches away from hers, he wants it so badly, yet he hates himself for it.

"kaise kar sakta hoon mien yeh, kya ho gaya tha mujhe,  kyu kyu kamzor pad gaya mein?"

"How can i do this, what happened to me, why did i become weak?"

Being kamzor, something he never wants to be associated with since he bore all the responsibilities at the age of 14. When he threw her pearls out he told himself there is no room for emotions and feelings, he must know they can make one weak. "itna kamzor nahi Arnav  Sing Raizada" he went on. Khushi makes him weak and as a result he loses control. How he was willing to kill for her in Nainital is perfect example of this, and he kicked her out of the car to push her away because she asked a question that he was losing control over.  It's always been that way hasn't it?  since the rainy stormy night, where he had to pulled over because he lost control over his sense of  sahi(right) and ghalat(wrong).  He was determined how ever "Arnav singh raizada ko kis ladki se koi farq nahi padta...mujhe boora nahi lag sakta"

"no girl makes a difference to Arnav Singh Raizada...I can't feel bad"

Tonight a different storm is brewing in his head, of failing his promise to himself, never to let a girl make a difference, and all she does is make a difference.

After the Nainital incident, in his bedroom, he was angry at his reaction just the same,  but the turn of events with Khushi's father and how she ran to him, he completely melted. Since then, he has only fell deeper willingly, forgetting about all his promises to himself. Tonight in his eyes, getting so close to her was a moment of weakness,  but his disappointment in himself is going back days. 

Soon she finds him but before she can even ask anything, he leaves. A few more attempts at getting his attention at the party fail, hurting her further, not that he wasn't' in pain, he was, just as  much as her but pushing her away is his natural reaction when he finds she is causing "farq". 

At last she finds him by the poolside immerse in his thoughts still, a major battle between "Farq padta hai" and "Farq nahi padta" i assume. He feels her coming and pretends to be on the phone, she tell him there is no need,  she knows better.

He turns around with his ASR mask on his face.

"Hame aapse kucch baat karni thi" I wanted to talk to you

"Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai"I don't want to talk to you about anything

"Karni padegi" you must" she instists, he owes her an explanation and he knows it too.

"where did you find my payal, how long have you had it? and why didn't you  return it earlier, why today? tell me, answer me"

Every question made him feel cornered, in a way she put up a  mirror to him showing how badly he fell for her. Using the only thing he knows to his advantage, anger, he tries to intimidate her

"ek baar kahee hui baat tumhein samajh nahi aati hai? jus leave me alone" looking away as he can never look her in the eyes and say these words he so doesn't mean "infact tumhari shakkal bhi nahi dekh ni hai"... Really ASR? the same shakkal you couldn't leave alone for one second all nigh, the same one you so lovingly  held in the palms of your hands?? 

"Understand? 

"Nahi understand, aap samjhaiye hamme?" "no understand, you make me understand

"Challi jaao yahan se" "leave from here"

She's not leaving but he tries to, love how she  stands in front of the "great wall of Arnav"...πŸ‘

Many times she's kept her silence and didn't question his sometime rajakumaar (prince)sometimes "Shaitaan (monster)" behavior, maybe she couldn't grasp enough to ask him before, but today after silently confessing his feelings, seeing all that she saw in his eyes, after seeing the payal she thought was gone forever in his hand.   she needs answers.

"hamne kaha samhaiye hame, bataaiye, kuy aapne hamaari payal apne paas rakhi, kyu ab tak waapis nahi di, iss sab ka kya matlab hai?...aur uska?"

"i said make me understand, what does all of this mean? and  that-"

his eyes slowly lift up to hers almost begging her not to ask,  but she proceed, 'aur uska. jo. kuchh der. pehle"

"I said leave me alone" He understaind all her valid questions, but  in his state of mind,  he would never admit the answer out loud...and when whe  proceeds to defy,  he grabs her shoulders with both of this hands and pulls her in, again his attempt at keeping things under control "Ek shabd bhi aur bolana toh" If you say one more word!" 

The tight grip brings tears to her eyes and as always a chot 1000X greater to him. Releasing her he steips back. "Rabba ve" even now while  pushing her away, the farq from her tears even he can't deny.

Relentless, she pushes some more for answers

"you can leave without answering me"

"Answer?  I don't need to give you any answers"  He walks away.

Inside where there is a bickering about La's live-in status with Arnav, Nani getting the burnt of it. Arnav walks in with all the heat from the poolside, away from the girl that  makes him kamzor and

out of control, 

, he's determined to do something about it. He gives his hand to the girl that wouldn't of dream of doing such things. He once told her on the phone, "tum jaisi ho waisi mujhe pasand ho" while his mind shuffled through Khushi's definance.  This was the only way to push her away, to prove to himself  "farq nahi padta"

His cold eye look at the floor "shaadi kar raha hai" Getting marrid"...him to Lavanya.

Outside by the poolside, her  heart shatters into a million pieces. In his quest to gain control, he has left her out in the freezing  rain all over again hasn't he? 

but even here he know he is "ghalat" and the farq is in his constant watch on her outside, his heart breaking  while watching hers break. Iss pyaa ko kya naam doon? 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ gotta love him checking out her lips❀️

oh i like that confession thing you read in his whole demeanour. beauty πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved the intense read. tell you thisi episode just got all of us, didn't it. that visual with the different storm breaking in him, lightning all over... gorgeous. i loved khushi's jumping in his way and refusing to let him go with that peremptory, you got to tell me, a lot too.

this shot... the one on top, him standing alone just  trying to put his world back in order maybe? or suffering, grappling, wresting control back from his emotions so much in it.

one thing going through my head now,

he not only hurt hurt her, he actually ended up showing no concern for anybody tin thsi whole thing... not anjali, nani, la, anybody. he just acted rash and desperate trying to protect himself from these terrifying signs of love.

yet we never hated him. forgave him all the time. wonder why. what is it about the bad boy thing that appeaels to us women? primal call? dna has memories of being dragged by the hair and despite centuries of the civilising influence of society, still something stirring in a man being brutal? what? or am i thinking too much?

anyway, i can't hate him. so why try.

brill note on that extraordinary night. now c'mons, where's your 112/113.