Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
hello all, thread 10 is ready. we're posting today's episode there. see you.

Blast from the Past #10
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

woke up feeling very worried about barun today. no idea why. why today? again, blank. for some time now have had the feeling that he has no one in his close immediate circle who recognises his potential and has absolute faith in him. i may be wrong, but that feeling persists. here's hoping someone within touching distance is telling him every day that he is really brill at acting, and he will be the success he is meant to be. here's hoping someone's givin' him plenty love.

had written this about him months ago, during kidnap, the night she appeared in his reverie in a blue and white lehenga, like the ocean after whom her lover is named. have i posted this on blast before? or may be i have, but some of you may not have been around then, so posting anyway.

this is for barun.

i do so believe in that talent.

arz kiya hai.

sometimes you are just not cut out to be a doctor, lawyer, ca, engineer. you never do well in school. the marks aren't what please people. an idea takes shape and gets set in the mind: you aren't good at anything, not anything useful at least. what's the point of all that cricket and footer playing, won't earn you a living. you try to keep cool, dreading and half believing what you hear is true, other half not that sure. maybe a kind young friend, a bright girl with good marks even, comes along and looks at you with eyes that believe differently. you carry on, move on to a job, a bit of a last resort type of job where the ones who couldn't be a doctor engineer lawyer seek a salary. seven years on, a friend of yours passes your photograph to a production house looking for a "cheap" actor. in a couple of years, the colour of your eyes is being debated by doctors engineers lawyers copywriters derivatives traders. when you appear on a small screen with your fake hermes shoes, girls chuck their big birkins and other bagwatis to one side and sit down to gaze at you rapt. when you go missing, mothers offer mannats. when you have sadness in your eyes, we cry and write shayari, when you smile that smile we clutch our hearts and swoon (savvy writes shayari). our children know when not to disturb mommy. our husbands try to believe something good will come of all this since there's no way out. no no not v, his name starts with b, b, can be heard at cocktail parties and  dinners, also where women congregate to discuss serious world matters. men want you to know there's an asr in them. women pretend they're getting taken in. oh there's poetry, philosophy, kismet, karma, the power of love in the story of you. but most of all, thank g you were not cut out to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, ca, head of treasury .

now get back to where you belong, sir, and do something about that pout. 

Indi, I too know how you feel.  Since they postponed MAMR AGAIN!  It can be frustrating I am sure for the actior and all involved but it is common in the business to postpone until some Production House/ Movie Corporation picks it up that it is slated to have a premiere.  Unfortunately MAMR was directed by a young man , an unknown so he is fighting for his rights too.  I will pray.  I told Ami that we should all come together and become a production house, hire Lalit Mohan to Direct and make the IPK Movie.  It would be awesome!  Alas maybe just a dream but I did PM him. 
I did read your brilliant essay on Barun before but am very glad you posted it again; there IS NO other profession for this talented man.  He WILL catch his break.  Keep the faith.  DM will take care of them both Barun and Sanaya, and they will come together again one day.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
All things being normal a hindi movie Shooting and post production takes any time between 1and half to three years depending on the movie more on the lines of 2 to 3 years so W&W I posted this info long long time back in the Barun thread and again today and I am closing associated in an outfit which had produced films and does film business seen it 1st hand. so dont lose hope I was surprised that MAMR was getting done so fast. and here I am not talking about preproduction Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Thanks sup! glad you like this cute one, Arnav really was way too cute, he just wants to see that smile on her. thanks for liking and always love your input. If you say there was no shame when she came to the RM, i believe you. just felt a bit of it from her, maybe it was just awkwardness.  You're so right about him wanting her not to regret the hug, awww he is such a sweet heart. you should do another edit if you want of that first pic, never too late!!

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey my friends

Although I have posted my answer to Riddle no.8, I agree that Horizon's answer is the best.⭐️👏

Shiva is certainly drinking all the poison in my life too! While returning from Shantiniketan one of our cars broke down and had to be towed to the garage in Kolkata. We returned home pretty late but reached safely. Thanks to Shiva, the car engine did not die on us in the middle of the highway or we would have had it!

Also thanks to Shiva and all your prayers and best wishes, my father is recovering well. He is in Jaipur but I was able to contact his insurance agent. Surprisingly the insurance office was open on a Sunday and I could sort out the problem on phone! I think everything will be settled by the time my dad is released from the hospital tomorrow. I don't want him to worry coz he is hardly in a state to.

Thankyou all so much for your best wishes, from the barun of my heart. I have so much to catch up with you guys, i don't know where to begin! But I have already started thinking of my next riddle. And that proves i am back! Many, many thanks for your support! It means a lot to me. ❤️ 🤗

Wiwy, I am glad things are settling down at your end. Good that you were able to solve the insurance problem. Wishing your father a speedy recovery.  Jai Shiv Shankar. Thanks to Shivji, you didn't have major problem with the car. Glad to see you back. 😊 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Ami interesting take reading all of you on this episode was as if watching the scene with a new angle everytime.

Till I watched this episode never knew there was so much romance and lovemaking in untangling wires of fairy lights during the remarriage episodes Payal did say that Khushi always gets tangled in the wires

Again the heightened senses between the two trying to find a meaning in them and on the other side Shyam all efforts to marry her .
Loved your take pictures creations and drools

Thanks Challhov, i have yet to read the others, but it always amazes me how  diverse our outlooks are.  seriously Well Barun makes holding on the a curtain look ultra sexy...so these lights are peice of  cake for him as she is actually in front of him. thanks agaain for reading and commenting so nicely  and for liking the drools and edits:)!!

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Cyn, WHAT THE! didn't realize MAMR is postponed again, whats the new date? the last i heard was mid July.

@Chalhov, thanks for the behind scene info, just feels like we've been waiting for ever! 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

woke up feeling very worried about barun today. no idea why. why today? again, blank. for some time now have had the feeling that he has no one in his close immediate circle who recognises his potential and has absolute faith in him. i may be wrong, but that feeling persists. here's hoping someone within touching distance is telling him every day that he is really brill at acting, and he will be the success he is meant to be. here's hoping someone's givin' him plenty love.

had written this about him months ago, during kidnap, the night she appeared in his reverie in a blue and white lehenga, like the ocean after whom her lover is named. have i posted this on blast before? or may be i have, but some of you may not have been around then, so posting anyway.

this is for barun.

i do so believe in that talent.

arz kiya hai.

sometimes you are just not cut out to be a doctor, lawyer, ca, engineer. you never do well in school. the marks aren't what please people. an idea takes shape and gets set in the mind: you aren't good at anything, not anything useful at least. what's the point of all that cricket and footer playing, won't earn you a living. you try to keep cool, dreading and half believing what you hear is true, other half not that sure. maybe a kind young friend, a bright girl with good marks even, comes along and looks at you with eyes that believe differently. you carry on, move on to a job, a bit of a last resort type of job where the ones who couldn't be a doctor engineer lawyer seek a salary. seven years on, a friend of yours passes your photograph to a production house looking for a "cheap" actor. in a couple of years, the colour of your eyes is being debated by doctors engineers lawyers copywriters derivatives traders. when you appear on a small screen with your fake hermes shoes, girls chuck their big birkins and other bagwatis to one side and sit down to gaze at you rapt. when you go missing, mothers offer mannats. when you have sadness in your eyes, we cry and write shayari, when you smile that smile we clutch our hearts and swoon (savvy writes shayari). our children know when not to disturb mommy. our husbands try to believe something good will come of all this since there's no way out. no no not v, his name starts with b, b, can be heard at cocktail parties and  dinners, also where women congregate to discuss serious world matters. men want you to know there's an asr in them. women pretend they're getting taken in. oh there's poetry, philosophy, kismet, karma, the power of love in the story of you. but most of all, thank g you were not cut out to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, ca, head of treasury .

now get back to where you belong, sir, and do something about that pout. 

Indi, when you adore someone, wish the best things for that person, it is natural that you also will be concerned about the future of that person. BS is trying to make a place in new zones, new ventures. It is never going to be smooth, delays do happen.  But, of course, it causes anxiety. We have to be patient. BS has been through a phase when he was not getting work, where he was unsure whether his decision to try out his luck in a relatively new field would prove to be right or not. Even then, he had his people, his ladylove supporting him throughout. Now, after spending a few years in the industry, he has gained more friends and well-wishers who want the best for him. Through IPK, he has found people at whose home he can barge in at anytime and share his worries. He's found a big brother in Akshay who loves him like a dear brother, who supports him, gives him confidence no matter what. During the closing time of IPK, when half of the fans were accusing him of things, there was hardly a squeak from anyone from the sets against him. It just shows that he is surrounded by people who love him.

So, don't worry. Things will work out just fine for him. 😊

That note up there, it is just too good. I had read it before too. You've put it down very well. 👏
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episodes 106

if on one side there's the rise of evil, on the other the incredible assertion of a powerful feeling. nainital was just red herring may be. we chased the physical journey and were lured into believing getting there was what it was all about; all those milestones, roads, meetings to catch and miss. but in reality maybe, the journey was from somewhere else to somewhere else.

the road passed through an uncharted route of never before felt emotions, many detours into familiar anger and even more familiar sanaka or madness if you will, but try as these two delusion creating mental antics might, the path remained clear and its destination had to be reached. khushi knew what this destination was called. asr simply called it "what rubbish."

it is sad but to reach this point, there had to be a paying of toll. the man for whom khushi was the most loved one, settled it with his health, his happiness, his ability to be protector, his primary role in life. babuji took physical blows from shyam in his darkest incarnation, but strangely it brought the brightest light to his chhutki's life.

a dark boot, a dark scary room in a dhaba, a dark evil man, each one shows the way to a place lit with feelings that are new, pure, innocent, eternal, and sometimes blazing with desire. milestones all, taking us now at hurtling heart thudding speed towards a very dark night lit by lamps. and luminous desire.

"yeah, ok,"  his hands rifle through tees, looking for something to change into, and fall on the purple one. he stands there holding it, in a second lost, gone to another world, where there's a pagal girl with so many questions in her eyes...

close she is, so close, on top of him she lies on that scatter of bright diwali colours. rangoli... rang... she is that colour so missing from his life, but right now she's here... on him, trying to get up, then slipping and falling and he feels her against him even more, so close, he can't think...

"uss shirt ne kya galati ki hai?" what's taht shirt done now? asks anjali... his reverie breaks.

"huh..." that's all he can manage, still trying to move out of the circle of the touch of that feeling, slowly coming back to here and now.

if khushi is making arnav jalebi, her very own; he is caught in the swirls of her khushiness too, and not to eager to extricate himself.

"tum toh meelo door kisi khayalon mein ghum ho..." you were miles away lost in thought.  anjali has been noticing chhotey looking not quite himself, ever since khushi's dad went to hospital.

"bas haan hoon yehi kar rahe ho..." you just keep doing yes... huh...today's episode opened on one of the freshest, most natural and utterly bro sis scenes. a fabulous relationship, two young, good looking siblings, devoted to each other, yet with that fun and edge of close siblings. di is cute bossy interfering, chhotey is cool, get off my back sis, yet so very indulgent. they just can't do without each other. and today di means to interfere madly. she is worried about her li'l bro. why is he so lost and fuzzy all the time? the shatir tycoon?

chotey, you have no idea what's going on around you.

"di, aisa kuch nahin hai..." he turns away, cutting off.

she persists... di, after all.

"aisa hi hai..." it's just as i say it is. and you're refusing me too... do you know when this sort of thing happens to us?

even if i know, you'll tell me, right? di nods. so go ahead. and must thsi man look that good while saying these mundane things.

happens in two situations, either when you're very busy with some work...

"doosri baar jab?" and otherwise when?

"doosri baar jab pyaar ho jaay" otherwise when you're in love.

"what rubbish, di..." gruff, dismissive voice, a little low, (horribly unsettlingly sexy) oh so younger brother going nuts at elder sis's flakiness.

"main... pyaar?..." me... love?

"chhotey relax, hum sirf bata rahe hain... aur hum jaantey hai ki kaam ko leke tum pareshaan ho..." relax, bro, i know you are worried about work...

"aur pyaar? pyaar toh tumhe hai hi," and love? you are already in love...

an electric look from him.  swift, alert, shocked... darting of irises brown, what... what does di know, what is she saying what...

not a word, she is smiling, he just keeps looking at her, as though he can't bring himself to say anything... no smart quip, no what the, no nothing...

she waves her hand in front of his face to bring him back, he's startled, so lost so nonplussed so struck by a feeling.

"chhotey, kya hua? tum phir kho gaye." chhotey, what happened... you are lost again.

"di, yeh pyaar wyaar sab nonsense hai..." all this love and things are nonsense, he's trying to get a grip on the situation again.

"nonsense, kya nonsense?" what nonsense, says di... everyone knows, you love la.

a storm of feelings passes through those irises as he guards them with his lids. shock, a trace of guilt and a feeling that he has no idea what's hit him. he turns and slams the wardrobe door. the sheer frustration of his uncontrollable mind, his thoughts, no he is not used to this, he doesn't like it.

i don't know what you're frustrated about but i don't want the evil eye on you, di is armed with lime and chillies to ward of evil. buaji, perturbed by khushi's giddy headedness, had suggested in jest that maybe someone's doing jadoo tona... black magic on her. khushi had just been hit by the realisation that she had feelings for asr. this had seemed so bizarre and unlikely that the black magic suggestion was considered seriously by ms jhalli. now di is looking at her little brother and is also worried about his state. her little evil eye remover will lead straight to another enchanting interlude between the two smitten ones. lovely design in storytelling.

he can let go of that feeling that bothers him now and come to tackle his di's superstitious instincts with his brusque "this is blind faith, andh vishwas, and i don't believe in such things." this is stuff he can handle, but here too he fails. that heart of his, so tender toward the women in his life. look at what di's doing with him. making fun of his refusal, telling him, no point upsetting her, because later he'll have to chase her around saying sorry sorry, might as well give in now and do as she says. then her little moue of feigned sadness... you won't even do this little thing for me. anjali's eyes are button like, brimming with love, laughter and the ha gotcha thing, he narrows his eyes, assesses the effort versus result ratio, cleverly gives in...of course, looking a dish right through. the man who knows his math so well, has no idea how much love heart is capable of and he just a man of dimaag not dil? what rubbish.

oh that leeetul smile when she does that sad face. sorry had to take a gah he's good looking break.

when colour came to his life, he wasn't prepared. for he had blocked it all out ages ago. love? what a ridiculous idea. certainly not for him. yet what had been difficult earlier, now had turned fairly impossible. not thinking of her. everything triggered memories of a girl. a girl whom he couldn't bear to see hurt. whom he's dumped on the road, only to go running to her when he heard she was in trouble, and how she had raced to him, snuggling close to his heart. what he couldn't tell her then he said in perhaps his first telepathic thought sent to her... don't worry, everything will be alright. her father was down. he knew of the pain of parents troubled, parents gone. he just had to make her happy while she was in this mess. and so he had been good to her in ways that he could, trying to make her smile.

but was that the only reason? then why is it that when he remembered falling on that rangoli with her, he felt her slipping and falling once again on him, her body pressed against his, his arm around her?

what was happening to him?

but still the most important take away of episode... hair cut... stick out ears... sorry, ladies, not sharing.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 108

Punishment and Potion

He grabs her and pulls her in the room.  He shows her what he has found on his computer. Her hand covers her mouth in shock.  Here she was coming up to apologize and explain everything and he has caught her, she must think of something. He asks her what she wanted to accomplish.  She says she sleep walks.  What the?  He asks if she was sleeping in this video.  She says she was coming to apologize and if she tells him the truth he will laugh at her.  She asks for forgiveness again.  She tells him she thought he was doing black magic on her. She didn't know that Anjali had given him the lemon and chilies.  She made a mistake and should be punished.  He asks punishment, what kind?  She looks and sees the rest of the juice and drinks it down in one gulp.  What the?

She finishes the drink both are coughing.  She tells him she has been punished and this is good now please forgive me.  She hands him the potion and tells him to drink it and she says she doesn't know what has gotten into her the last few days, she has had strange thoughts.  Buaji told her maybe someone was doing black magic on her so when I saw you chanting'."Chanting?" he asks.  "Near the tree you were saying something," he looks,"you had the lemon and chilies in your hand, so I thought'I was wrong."Kushi says.  She asks for forgiveness a third time and says drink the potion you will feel better.  She nearly spills the potion and as she is leaving bangs into the door. He must feel her pain because he lifts his arm as if to help her. Boy Kushi, you are having a bad day!  She leaves coughing and he is just staring at his crazy girl.

Anjali hands Lavanya jewelry and a wrapped sari in Arnav's favorite color.  La is so excited as she thanks Anjali. Kushi comes and tells Anjali she has given the potion to Arnav.  Anjali says that because of the potion she forgot so she now hands Kushi her gifts for Diwali.   Kushi says she doesn't have a gift in return and she can't reciprocate.  Anjali says she will get hurt if she doesn't take it and Lavanya tells her just to take the gift it is no big deal.  Kushi says that both of them have done so much for her and Anjali says take it with love it has been given with love, would you rather me give it you in anger. Anjali hands her the Goddess and says she has a special veneration and Kushi can bring her sweets tomorrow.   She takes the gifts but sees the payals.  She asks Anjali for forgiveness and hands her back the payals saying she only wears her mothers for when she wears them she feels as if she is with her all the time.  Anjali takes them back, she can understand.

Shyam is telling Babuji that he hasn't been home to his wife for many days because Kushi works there but it is Diwali so Kushi will be home so he will go home to his wife.  Despicable Shyam takes a phone call from his wife in front of Sashi and tells her he will be home soon.  Then he calls Kushi and says Uncle needs medicine and to come home early   so he can say goodbye because he is leaving.  Poor Sashi, no words just his looks of disheartenment and pain.  Shyam turns around and says to Sashi he has married Anjali for money but has lost his heart to Kushi. That is why he loves her so much. 

GH Payal opens the door to a coughing Kushi.  She asks her for the potion.  Payal goes to make it and Buaji asks Kushi to sit with her, she wants to speak with her.  She wants to know what gift she will give her father. Shyam comes in with a wheelchair saying he bought it for uncle it will help him get around easily.  He gets his bag and says guest will be coming so he is leaving to avoid what happened today.  Kushi looks at Payal.  Buaji says she won't let him go like this and he says he will come back soon. He says goodbye.

Buaji tells Kushi she can now bring peace and happiness back into the house.  Buaji says 10 years ago her father did a good deed and now it is her turn to return the favor.  He can't walk or talk or move and now that small girl is sitting in front of her.  Can't she do this much for her father?  OMG, Buaji, pours a little guilt on her shoulders. Can't she give him this much happiness?  Kushi grabs her hand and Buaji tells her to let it go, nevermind.  Buaji says that Kushi has said no and Garima is behind her but did Kushi know that Shyam had to tolerate the neighbor's taunts all because of her?  Buaji ends with I expect you to change your mind by tomorrow evening.

Arnav is at poolside, coughing he remembers Kushi drinking the juice and asking for forgiveness and her telling him to drink the potion.  He takes a sip'it is awful.

Kushi is in her room, heavy thoughts on her mind.  She is being guilted into accepting Shyam's marriage proposal all because she was an orphan who has been raised in another family and this is her pay back.  She remembers drinking the juice as her punishment for spiking it and Arnav drinking it and his suffering.  She didn't mean to hurt him, she just thought he was casting spells on her.  He is casting his spell on you Kushi but it is not a fake spell it is a real one; it is not a dark plan but a Divine plan, one that will bring them together for eternity.

Payal asks Kushi if the potion has helped and she says yes.  Payal sit besides her and says she overheard her Aunt's conversation but Payal says do what your heart desires.  We are with you and will always be with you.

Kushi is decorating for Diwali, she has paved a path for the Goddess Laxmi to enter the home.  Payal says this is the first time they will not be spending Diwali in Lucknow but it is good because their parents are with them.  Kushi adds and he will get courage too and it will be wonderful!

In the RM La comes ant tells Anjali that her sari is not red but blue.  Anjali must have made a mistake and she apologises.  La says please don't apologize no big deal.  But yes it is a big deal because when Arnav sees Kushi'POW!

Kushi opens the box and sees a beautiful red sari. 

RM Everyone is preparing for Diwali, lighting lamps and making sure all is perfect.  Lavanya lights some lamps and Anjali tells her not only 3 because 3 is considered unlucky so light more. Anjali says light the lamps Kushi made.  This aggravates Mami to go into her Kushi tirade.  Lavanya goes to get more lamps and she meets Arnav.  He looks very nice in his siler suit but his shirt actually matches Lavanya's sari.  This makes me sad because I know what is going to happen.  I think the creatives were giving us hints. He catches a lamp that has dropped from the tray that Lavanya was preparing. 

He remembers Kushi saying that she made lamps and here is one in his hand.  He remembers her, he can feel her, he sees himself removing the dirt from her eye, grabbing her, showing her his evidence against her, watching her drink the juice'..

He is her punishment and potion!

beautiful update of the episode.
all the bold lines stood out for me.
Arnav knows Khushi is crazy, that's why he didn't react that much.But surprised at the same time at her gesture.
Shyam has gone to the lowest to fulfill his filthy wish.it's so irritating how he emotionally tortures that bed ridden ill man! Buaji is just impossible. she is literally forcing khushi in marriage against her will.
La didn't get the red saree, but how Arnav is falling for Khushi now a days, he would probably act same if Khushi would wear the blue saree. Though everybody says it's the magic of the red saree, but the real magic is Khushi I guess. 
 You are right, our sexy boy was looking deadly handsome! I think he looked best on the diwali night. 
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago