Love the way he didnt wanted 2 hurt her

And again they r handcuffed

Nw I guess der will be lot of mitawa scenes in jungle or something

Loved the updates

Plzzz update soon

Doesn't matter if u dnt lm I will stalk nw and den

But plzzz update soon

I so wanna see this couple's romance

Thank you for making an effort to leave long & meaningful comments as well! I really appreciate it (: Yes I'll update soon, as long as school doesn't drag me down in work haha. Thanks for the support (:
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waaah kya baat hai.. i thot asd wil mke her sit in his lap.. bt its asad we speakng abt
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Girl ur awosme
Thank u for the update loved it
Lived telepathy dialouge
Superb muahh
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tht was super awesome!please do continue asap!loved it sooo much!love u for this!😊
Update plzzz * puppy face *
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
I am speechless. you way perfect than i had imagined! :O 
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: enrique

Update plzzz * puppy face *

Hahaha trying to pull a Zoya Farooqui on me huh?? Too bad I'm not Asad :p
vibha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LUVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hi guys!! With all of the excitement both on the show and the forum about Asad & Zoya's sagaai, plus my crazy workload in school, I'd totally neglected this story, and so I apologize for that! But here's an update for you guys now (: Hope you like it!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 7

Zoya turned her head to face the window as she heard Asad start the car. She didn't want him to sneak glances at her face right now; the blush was taking longer than usual to disappear. She patted her cheek with her free hand, hoping that it would help reduce the redness on it faster. She heard Asad let out a soft chortle as she patted her cheek, and turned to look at him in disbelief, completely forgetting about her blushing from before.

"Mr Khan, aap ko itna hassi kyun aa raha hai? I don't recall sharing any joke with you, and the pakodas weren't even bhaang pakodas this time, so there's no reason for so much laughter," Zoya snapped, unhappy that Asad was easily gaining an upper hand on her. He turned away from the windscreen to look at her playfully, mischief dancing in his eyes. Zoya, mesmerized by this new side of Asad, stopped herself from continuing the rest of the speech she had planned, and before they knew it, Asad and Zoya were locked in another one of their eye locks. A loud honk broke both of them out of their reverie immediately. A large truck was headed right their way, the driver of the truck evidently unable to hit his brakes hard enough!

Asad grabbed the wheel in fright and swerved the car to the right, in an attempt to avoid the truck. Thankfully the car just managed to miss the truck, and the truck drove away without stopping. Asad hit the brakes right before the car flew off the road, and then finally let out a sigh of relief. That's when he looked down and realized that Zoya's upper body was sprawled across him lap.

When Asad grabbed the wheel and turned it so violently, he had forgotten that Zoya's hand was linked to his. Zoya's arm was tugged by the force and before she knew it, her body followed suit and got pulled out of her seat, making her fall over Asad's lap. She looked up at Asad, as she felt Asad tuck her hair behind her ear, in an attempt to find her face hidden behind the curtain of her hair.

Asad's heart tugged at the sight of Zoya's eyes slowly brimming with tears as she turned to face him. What happened? Was she hurt? Asad immediately tried to grab her shoulder to straighten her up, but his sudden movement just caused her to flinch in pain. He stilled and waited for her to lift herself off his lap.

"Miss Farooqui, are you okay?" Asad asked as soon as Zoya had managed to sit up, his voice laced with panic. She nodded, and shifted her dupatta back into place. While Zoya was fidgeting with her dupatta, Asad caught a glimpse of bright red at her wrist, in stark contrast to Zoya's yellow clothes. He used his free hand to move the dupatta away from Zoya's arm, and found a gash on her wrist, blood staining both her arm and the handcuff. His swerving from just now must've caused the handcuff to cut her wrist!

"Aap ne kuch kaha kyun nahi?! Waise toh you keep talking for no reason, now when you ought to have said something you just kept quiet. What is wrong with you??" Asad asked, exasperated at Zoya for trying to hide her wound. He leaned over to her seat and nudged her knees away with his free hand, to reach for the glove compartment in front of her. He took out a small first aid kit from it and began looking for a band-aid, careful not to move the hand that was handcuffed to Zoya's, lest he make her wound worse. Once he'd found it, he tore the top of its paper wrapper off with his teeth and then tried to place it on Zoya's wrist, but it was proving to be a difficult task with only one hand. Growling in frustration yet again, he began to take his hand back when he felt Zoya's free hand slowly close over his, bringing his hand back to her injured wrist. She nodded ever so slightly at him, telling him that they could do this, if they did it together. Each of them holding one end of the band-aid, they placed it on Zoya's wrist, finally completing the task.

Asad heaved a sigh of relief, and began to shift back to his seat, when he heard Zoya let out a sharp yelp. His handcuffed hand was tugging against hers again, and of course it hurt. Asad slowly moved his fingers of that hand over hers, and laced them together. If he held her hand, neither of them would have to tug at each other's wrists anymore. Besides, it was comforting how nicely her hand fit in his. He started the car again and gripped the wheel with his free hand, driving with one hand. The rest of the ride to Maryam's house was an unnaturally quiet one as Asad and Zoya spent their time trying to slow down their rapidly increasing heartbeats.

XXX

Okay haha that's all for now (: More updates in the weekend I promise!

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally u have updated
i was cheking it sooo often