Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Walden

Roshni, yeh leap kab aayegi...intezaar nahi ho raha. Did you watch today's episode...it was back to I, me, myself...meri mamta, mere aansoon, mera dukh...bla bla bla.no attempt to understand her own child.To the mahanta contest, I think we should add the most sefl-obsessed contest too 🤣🤣

but you know who is going to win this contest, right! 😉
what's the winning trophy? baniye sabse badi dukhiyari aur paiye ek seedha saada pati aur Indu aur sath me sharmao ki zimmedariya muft muft muft... Aiye aur.banniye aur mahan.

I wish Rishi shows Shweta her right place. Gets her a suitable punishment for declaring Indira dead. And someone should tell that ever so right woman, how wrong she was in judging Shweta and that she can sometimes be wrong. To err is human but to not accept it is idiotic.
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

but you know who is going to win this contest, right! 😉
what's the winning trophy? baniye sabse badi dukhiyari aur paiye ek seedha saada pati aur Indu aur sath me sharmao ki zimmedariya muft muft muft... Aiye aur.banniye aur mahan.

I wish Rishi shows Shweta her right place. Gets her a suitable punishment for declaring Indira dead. And someone should tell that ever so right woman, how wrong she was in judging Shweta and that she can sometimes be wrong. To err is human but to not accept it is idiotic.

@bold:  Rishi 🤣🤣🤣 because he'll be the only one who will make it to the award venue.  Baki dono mahan apni mahaanta se majboor raste mein kisi ki help ke liye ruk jayegi ðŸ¤£

@ red:  Keep wishing.  Nothing of this sort will happen.  To err is human--aapne Indira aur Shweta jaise mahaan hastiyo ko 'human" kaha!  Not nice!!  Instead this is what will happen, Indira will try to one-up Shweta in the mahanta contest again by forcing Rishi to marry the woman who is preganant out of wedlock...Afterall, yeh progressive women ki daastan hain 😆😆

Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

@bold: Rishi 🤣🤣🤣because he'll be the only one who willmake it to the award venue. Bakidono mahan apni mahaanta se majboorraste mein kisi ki help ke liye ruk jayegi🤣
@red: Keep wishing. Nothing of this sort will happen. To err is human--aapne Indira aur Shweta jaise mahaan hastiyo ko 'human" kaha!Not nice!! Instead this is what will happen, Indira will try to one-up Shweta in the mahanta contest again by forcing Rishi to marry the woman who is preganant out of wedlock...Afterall, yeh progressive women ki daastan hain 😆😆

woman of the show have left Rajnikanth at loss of words. I might just start believing in God and reincarnations. What else would justify a dead woman coming back to life. 🤣