Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

he was smitten but perhaps a tad scared, the feelings overwhelmed him. she was no fool yet she never guessed that what she felt was attraction most elemental. when trouble came, and she was lost, she found herself when she saw him, and there was nothing to do but run and hold what felt solid, steadfast in a shaken world; what felt like her own. and it was him. his arms came up, he wanted more than ever to tell her he was there, he would let nothing happen to her. khushi, khushi called his heart, yet he couldn't let himself embrace the one he wanted to hold the tightest, closest, warm, and safe. he heard her say she can't be brave any more, she wanted to give up, and his eyes closed feeling her intense suffering, it was reflected in him. yet he couldn't say a thing. when he could say her name out loud, she had started to retreat. the girl who had run to him and thrown herself upon him; wanting his arms around her, hugging him with all her might, crying into his shirt, burying her face against him for protection, hope, and yes, love, she now stepped back and ran away, her dupatta flying winging her out of sight. she never looked back. there was just a question left between the two... why?

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
i am so in lau with all that you guys have posted.

arshi
thanks so much for your tu hi bata mere maula collage, info, vm's and thoughts. fantastic collection πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ i must listen carefully while watching tonight. that hug of theirs is, to use my daughter's word, epic. how much much and more in their unstated yet utterly palpable emotions.

anita
thanks you for that treat of gifs, i am od-ing 😳 ipk has become such an important part of my day too, and hanging around with all of you.

sohara,
hope to be with you toill 398 too. we are a little [past the first quarter. thank you so much for our sexy boy. thsi one is completely kidnap worthy.

chalhov,

i saw your lovely post in 9 and was so wanting to hijack and bring it here, then i thought, she'll do it, and you did πŸ‘
πŸ‘ wonderful edits. and your little gift to the thread, mmm, talking cihjlebckjcbkjbc ever since i saw that.

love the "sau" songs. 😳

horizon,

thanks for your posts andi am so glad you decided to give blast a try. i was reading your "kyun" post and grinning, was exactly what i'd been thinking of the whole day (yes, that's what i do, just sit around thinking of asr and khushi and the lau ishtory 🀣).

katelyn,
thanks so much for getting us 100, and did you see your first yak with ami on the blast thread? i used to read your chats and giggle. no idea that you are a thai/cambodian/chinese girl in love with a hindi serial. this world is full of neat surprises. and of course, when i was looking for vm's for the main post, i had a feeling you'd have located some, but was mighty pleased with myself for finding the one i posted. then i went to 9 and you had posted all including this one. πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

thanks everyone, for being there, happily ipk-ing, and being a friend.

gurhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
. Congratulations keep it up
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the century πŸ‘. Ever since I discovered this thread, I fell in love with IPK all over again (as if we don't fall in love with it again and again, every single time). It feels like IPK never ended.

Thank you all for bringing IPK back πŸ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thnx Indi and Durga making me part of team Blasters.Superb opening for the 100th Episode celebration.Brilliant idea and fantastic surprise.πŸ‘β­οΈ

@Indi 
Love your Edits and Memory of the blast seems yesterday when we were here and started it and now its part of us "Dil se".I don't even remember that post Thnx for sharing it.😊

@Durga such a lovely poem LOVE this line.Indeed

πŸ€—
A milestone is reached, a long way we've tread
 πŸ₯³

@Anita such a lovely collection of your jifs and yes we never knew this show  will be part of our life and these two are impossible to detach with.

@sohara yes I hope we all be here unti Epi398 and thnx for your yummy chocolate

@chahlov lovely edits on the first page and what a treat on 100th epi with Barun's awesome
 picture.Rain of emotions you have to show me how did you do that.AwesomeπŸ‘
Thnx for sharing.He is looking hot in his new avatar.😳

And the perody πŸ˜†

Sau episodes pehle mujhe tumse pyaar tha

A hundred episodes ago I was in love with you

Mujhe tumse pyaar tha aaj bhi hai

I loved you and I still do

Aur kal bhi rahega

And will do so in future

@Ami--- Dair se aye durust aye   Lovely Epi 1-with your lovely Drools which inspired me along with Indi 's writings as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Katlyn Awww-Thnx for extra chocolate Yum Yum and yes million thnx for the promos and VMs that is a real chocolaty treat

@Rebecca Always a pleasure to have you πŸ˜Š

@Horizon What a cool personality you have I don't know but after reading your comments I always have this feeling and I said this before you are way too good with words to grab hearts and attentions❀️Thnx for the link

@Charlette Such a lovely comments ,Thnx

@wiwy yes yes your First post on page 6 with the collage and analysis with Arshi's Hug muahhh--my friend

sigrid,cynthia,hd7,ina211 and all who were with us since from the beginning and still are with us .Many many thnx for making us BLASTERSπŸ‘β€οΈ
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hd75

Congrats on the century πŸ‘. Ever since I discovered this thread, I fell in love with IPK all over again (as if we don't fall in love with it again and again, every single time). It feels like IPK never ended.

Thank you all for bringing IPK back πŸ˜Š

aww harichandana, thanks so much,

it has been wonderful doing this one more time thing. somehow, everything seems even better now. πŸ˜† good to see you here. 100 is such an oooph episode.

RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Congratulations on centenary! Wow this is amazing! I love how you've included bits from the past posts and i love the new reviews and the edits and pics, they are truly super!
Thank you Indi and Durga, what a brilliant surprise you really made my day!πŸ€—
Thanks for including me in part of a wonderful tribute! 
Congratulations once again my fellow Blasters! πŸ₯³
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATS CONGRATS ALL!!! 
@Indi and @Durga what a surprise i got this morning, thanks you for this wonderful treat!!!

I"m sorry i'm joining the celebrations sooo late, but went trough all the posts and enjoyed all the creation πŸ‘

sorry lack of time for now, shall be back but you guys baought back some great memories, i  was tempted to visit my first analysis of the 1st show,  boy we've come along way! posting it here, enjoy πŸ˜‰

Dhamakedaar 1st epi, have a feeling this show will be special πŸ˜‰

So buaji is the first to talk, comes off a bit mean to khushi :( awsome begining..wedding going on 

but dowery/dhahej pratha is causing turmoil...love the sistery luv :)

Khushi putting on sneakers with her choli! lol love this characher already!

Clutsy and Gutsy πŸ˜† go girl!

The Hero...wonder how he looks..

He looks good from this angle...

not bad from this one either...

DAAAYYUUUMMM!!!! i think i'm in love

ok allow me to drool for a minute

OK drooling done for now... so there is a painful past

this guys is RUTHLESS!!! and he can act!

yep, just took away his uncle's property...UFF! he had me at "Arnav Singh Raizada ka nishana khabhi  nahi chukta"...true indeed as he is killing all of us all over again!

Seems to have a softs spot for his sis though...awww

Heroin meets Hero...EPIC MEETING!!!

Khushi...wrong place, right time :)
Arnav, lost in his thoughts suddenly is opens his eyes due to an unknown force...

and she trips and falls into the arms of her destiny...

He can't help but study her face...especially the lips

I THINK we are in for a ride guys!
can't wait for tomorrow, while we wait, here are some more drooling pics :)

and this one again πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations gifs photo: congratulations congratulations.gif

congratulations for Sachin tendulkar photo: 114673.jpg

Muh meeta karne keliye JALEBI haazir hai πŸ˜†

Jalebi photo: Jalebi JALEBI.jpg Jalebi photo: jalebi hug jalebihug_zpsd9a639a4.jpg

Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
    indi52 thumbnail
    ^^^

arshig,

tahnks for the jalebis πŸ˜†. i remember that episode, khushi was mad and cute. eating while weeping.