The Final Goodbye-An Arshi One shot-(Drama)- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

1.9k

Users

8

Likes

25

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#11

It was a heartbreak but one that she chose. She chose her own path in life instead of living with regrets. Their paths did not merge.

Pixiepixel11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Misswow2020

Good one, but emotional. But may be happy happy one next time. Keep up the good work

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will surely give your idea a try.🤗

Phoenix1991 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#13
Beautiful... I m just speechless...U r an amazing writer...
Pixiepixel11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Phoenix1991

Beautiful... I m just speechless...U r an amazing writer...

Thank you so much. I am trying my best to be one better writer. There’s more room for improvement.

Pixiepixel11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: coderlady

It was a heartbreak but one that she chose. She chose her own path in life instead of living with regrets. Their paths did not merge.

Yes, sometimes practical life takes over emotions & relationships too.

Thanks for your input.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Akadu Singh Arnav

Posted: 1 years ago
#16

Such a sad endingsmiley38

extra extra words

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: y.deepthy · 3 months ago

Hi I am looking for a Arshi fic where Arva and Khushi are from same school. I think Khushi is his junior. Aman is Khushi’s cousin. He is a...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 4 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".