Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TabassumR

Enjoyed reading your posts, all. So beautiful, both the words and the accompanying pictures πŸ˜Š

I loved the hospital hug episode, but much more in hindsight. Much more now in the knowledge that Arnav and Khushi are together hamesha. Back then it just tugged and pulled me in a way that it made me moody and just a teeny tiny bit depressed. Yes, I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to watching TV. Or perhaps it is just a comment on how real these two characters became in our lives that sometimes putting that distance between their emotional turmoils and your state-of-being became tough. Okay, I am not really making sense. Just wanted to let you guys know how much I love to silently read your posts on this thread πŸ˜†

Thank you Tabassum, for spreading the smile, just as your name is meant to be. 😊 Don't bother about not making sense. We do that most of the time, so welcome to the club. Please do come here often and share your thoughts.
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 100

I Can't Handle This....Without You!

Give Me Strength

Something happened on the trip to Naintal between them.  They bonded even though they don't know it yet.  He senselessly beat a man to a pulp, didn't he, for hurting her.  Why?  Why does he feel this protective way for her?

She sits away from her family, trying to regain her strength and courage to carry on- to be strong for her family. She has fallen apart, she can't take it anymore and she asks Devi Maiyya for strength. 

Suddenly a gust of wind and there is her answer from the Goddess. 

Arnav Singh Raizada is standing there; her strength.

He is the one who protects her, who makes her feel safe.  She runs to him and with all her might thrusts herself into his chest wrapping her arms around him hanging on for dear life.

She cries on his chest, the place that is making her feel safe and tells him she is utterly broken; she can't take anymore and neither can he when he hears her words- they hurt him, cut to the core.  When she hurts he feels her pain.  He reaches out to hold her but can't, arms hanging in midair.  He just can't do it.  He wants to. Wants to make her feel secure and let her know he is there everything will be all right but he just can't. His fist clenches and we see the reminder of the fight he had, the bruised knuckles, her protector he was.

She finally realizes that she is clutching on to him.  She takes a giant step back, embarrassed.  They intently stare at each other, hearts calling out to each other but neither listening.  He breaks the silence stepping forward, "Kushi", she steps back away from him and turns around and runs away leaving him dazed and confused.

She asks herself why she cried in front of him, allowing him to see her in her weakness.  Why does she need his shoulder to cry on?  What possessed her to behave that way?  What is it that makes her feel protected when she leaned on his shoulder crying? Why does his presence give her strength?

He is pacing in his room wondering why he couldn't hold her and reassure her all will be well.  He wanted to. Why do her tears bother him so much?  He looks at the tear drenched sweater and touches the moistness feeling her tear drops between his fingertips. Those same tears make him lose all power, all strength, all of his will. 

He just can't handle this.

It was just a hug or was it more?

hug  (hg)

v. hugged, hugging, hugs
v.tr.
1. To clasp or hold closely, especially in the arms, as in affection; embrace.
2. To hold steadfastly to; cherish
3. To stay close to:
To embrace or cling together closely.
n.
1. A close, affectionate embrace.
2. A crushing embrace, as in wrestling.

Thanks cynthia πŸ˜ƒ  Indeed was it a hug or even more !!  Now we know for sure.. poor lovebirds still fighting their feelings !!  Apt title for this nainital to hospital story flow πŸ˜ƒ

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Sohara

he couldn't hug her back on her most distressed state, but later he literally will keep her entangled for the rest of his life. ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ very well said

Episode-100

"the storm has just passed and she even couldn't salvage a bit to move on. She lost all her strength, her courage,her potent, whatever remnant is, if somebody could give her just a little solace. Who can give her solace? Only her laad governor can, who lives in the sacrosanct place of her mind. So when she saw him, she couldn't control herself but ran to his broad chest to seek comfort, to seek bharosa(trust,reliance), "hum puri tarah se toot chuki hai.." - very well written...awesome words πŸ‘

"She comes back to her trance, gradually lifts her head looks at him. She realizes what she has just done. She immediately extricates herself from his embrace, takes a few steps back, stares at him intensely. the moment stilled for a while."πŸ‘ Superb...especially the last line...
 "rabba vey in the piano transcending their emotions. "Khushi", His voice is full of suppressed emotions. Khushi is perplexed "I don't have any right to seek comfort from you. who am i to you!", she runs away from him. He stands there flummoxed." she has every right on him!!!!

Khushi comes near the cabin, where buaji , amma and Payal are sitting by sashiji's side.She looks them from outside, she is devastated. She leans her head on the window and thinks about the event that happened a while ago."Why did I cry in front of him? Why i needed his shoulder to cry on? what makes me go to him like this?"
(Sanaya was brilliant in the scene. She always gets applaud for her comedy. but can anybody defy me that she is equally brilliant in intense scene. i love my barbie doll. I never saw anybody looks so beautiful in teary eyes.πŸ‘) -πŸ‘πŸΌ i agree 😊

"ASR is repugnant, pacing back and forth in his room,"why I couldn't put my hands on her! she was crying. expecting i would say something. but I couldn't say a words, just kept watching her tears.what happened to me ! why her every single tear drop affects me like" He can't continue when his eyes fells on his reflection in the mirror. he sees her sweat shirt is moisten with water, a tear drop of her. he touches it, the repercussion takes him to the scene in the hospital. Riot of emotions engulf him again." - On the Bold Part...really awesomeπŸ‘

In the hospital Khushi is planning for some prayer service,"maha mrityunjay jaap.' i think it is performed for a severely ill person. Buaji is trying hard to pacify Garimaji. buaji's mind goes to Shyam again. (pause:buaji can't think anything else rather than Shyam😑) Shyam also gets the chance to throw the arrow at the right time. Buaji says sashiji told shyam and sha and nothing else. What can be a better opportunity for Shyam to stirke the iron,"didn't mausaji indicate marriage!" lier tries to chicane them,"uncle used to talk about his daughter's marriage all the time, specially he was worried about khushiji's marriage, as she is not his own daughter."(pause: Buaji must not forget that some time ago when she brought the issue of Khushi's marriage, Babuji denied it clearly, that Payal should get married first.) Shyam excuses himself but actually goes behind to eavesdrop Buaji's convo. buaji is truly Shyam's mohra. She tells Garima about Khushi and Shyam's wedding. Shyam is exulting from behind and purring,"just watch uncleji how everybody will get me married with Khushi." Ammaji is incredulous,"how a marriage will take place in this situation!" Bua is adamant to get Khushi married with that snake.Buaji is really getting into my nerve!😑 - same here Buaji has lost her brains
pause:I wonder why Buaji is not thinking Payal for Shyam. After all she is the eldest and her marriage recently broke. I wish if buaji proposed shyam for Payal. then she would understand that evil's true face." πŸ˜†superb idea

Arnav is still despondent state of mind. La comes to his room and hugs him.(pause:La is getting more unbearable. don't touch my sexy boy so much. i only can share him with khushi, but nobody else- your possessiveness is really cuteπŸ˜†)  Arnav closes his eyes, his mind drives back to the hospital scene again. He couldn't hug khushi back. when la hugged him, he thinks of khushi and slowly hugs La back as if he is hugging Khushi. He says the words to La what he wanted to say to Khushi,"don't worry everything will be alright." La is surprised,"what will be alright?' ASR is still in khushi's trance. La thinks his mood is off. She wants to surprise ASR. she brings some food for him, 'chamkili taught me this." again chamkili came to perturb Arnav. La is confused why ASR is upset. Anjali intervenes,"whoever doesn't have parents, only they know when a beloved is ill, they just need someone's support in that time. It seems like if anyone would say, everything will be alright." The guilty feelings is gnawing his heart now, "that's what i couldn't say to her. She just needed to hear a simple word, everything will be fine. She was in anguish! she was completely shattered."
well written πŸ‘

The doctor gives Khushi the release paper and tells her that he will be alright if he takes proper medicine and gets therapy. Khushi can't pay the hospital bill as she doesn't have money. But the doctor is ready to let them go cause they are associated with Raizadas. he applauds Raizadas as very benevolent people. He says, specially Arnav Sing Raizada donates a lot.
"pause: I wonder why the youngest member of the family has to bear all the burden of everybody.It's really seemed so weird to me." - my thoughts exactly!!!!! especially on Khushi she's just 18 why would put so much burden on her...includin the finances too...my heart goes out to her...she has to bare so much!!

Khushi and Payal are trying to comfort babuji. Specially Khushi assures him that everything will be fine, cause she had a special meeting with her DM😊. She bids them bye and comes to RM for her salary. When she stands in front of Arnav.  the hospital scene reverberates in his mind again. it seems that he wants to say something, but as Anjali enters there he doesn't speak. Anjali asks her about her babuji. She says that he is fine and came back home. Khushi gives her tiffin dabba to ASR to put her salary there. (pause: Her gesture indicates that she is completely disturbed) ASR gives her a check. Khushi needs cash right now, she has to pay the hospital bill. Though she agrees, "it's ok, I'll cash it from the bank." when she sees the amount is less than she expected she gets tensed."why it's 27000. It supposed to be 30,000. she begs a pardon to ask money like this, cause she is really in need of money right now. (pause: tears is welling in my eyes, how helpless she might feel that moment that had to ask money from the person, who thinks she is greedy and can do anything for money. Khushi sure can do anything for her family. I wish Allah doesn't put somebody in such situationπŸ‘πŸΌ) ASR tells her that the accountant might cut the tax. Anjali tells her that their accountant cuts 10% tax. khushi is confused,"can't i just pay tax later, I calculated the money accordingly." ASR leaves the place. Khushi thinks he got angry on her, 'pher gusse mein chali gayi. humari mazboori bhi samjhe nahi." Anjali assures her that everything will be fixed. Khushi leaves in consternation.

Arnavs sure understand her majboori. he actually went to get more money. Anjali tells her that she is very worried with the hospital bill. Arnav gets worried for Khushi now.
pause: Anjali is such a nice and understanding woman. It's so painful that she didn't get the love what she deserved - maybe if the story had continued...she would hav had a second chance at it

Shyam comes to torture babuji again.he brings a ring for khushi and shows it to babuji. He derides at babuji's tears. He start to afflict him,"I  just have a simple flaw and that is, I'm married. If Rani saheba is the source of my living, khushi is my life. My heart beats only for Khushi. I can't leave Rani saheba. If I hold somebody's hand I hold it forever. at the same way when i'll hold Khushiji's hand I'll also hold it forever. god gave me too hand to hold two at the same time" Buaji comes there and it seems she suspected something.
I just can't bear Shyam's insolence.what an imprudent fellow.

Arnav is a laconic person and an introvert too..So he couldn't express his feelings to khushi. he couldn't give her the solace when she needed it. I think this song is just so apt for both of them. And it's my most favorite song. Plz my friends, you have to listen to this song.

Wonderful writin πŸ‘ really good pause notes...its a really nice VM of Khushi pain of missin Arnav...thanks for sharin 😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Enjoyed reading your posts, all. So beautiful, both the words and the accompanying pictures πŸ˜Š

I loved the hospital hug episode, but much more in hindsight. Much more now in the knowledge that Arnav and Khushi are together hamesha. Back then it just tugged and pulled me in a way that it made me moody and just a teeny tiny bit depressed. Yes, I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to watching TV. Or perhaps it is just a comment on how real these two characters became in our lives that sometimes putting that distance between their emotional turmoils and your state-of-being became tough. Okay, I am not really making sense. Just wanted to let you guys know how much I love to silently read your posts on this thread πŸ˜†

hi tabassum,

thanks for dropping in and your appreciation. moody and a bit depressed after the hug? that's really cute. it is hard to imagine these two don't "really" exist at times. and if they "really" don't what are we doing here five months after the show ended? πŸ˜†
here's to not making sense with asr and khushi, see you.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sohara

he couldn't hug her back on her most distressed state, but later he literally will keep her entangled for the rest of his life. Of course. πŸ˜ƒ

Episode-100

the storm has just passed and she even couldn't salvage a bit to move on. She lost all her strength, her courage,her potent, whatever remnant is, if somebody could give her just a little solace. Who can give her solace? Only her laad governor can, who lives in the sacrosanct place of her mind. So when she saw him, she couldn't control herself but ran to his broad chest to seek comfort, to seek bharosa(trust,reliance), "hum puri tarah se toot chuki hai.I'm completely shattered. i don't have any courage left." 

She comes back to her trance, gradually lifts her head looks at him. She realizes what she has just done. She immediately extricates herself from his embrace, takes a few steps back, stares at him intensely. the moment stilled for a while. rabba vey in the piano transcending their emotions. "Khushi", His voice is full of suppressed emotions. Khushi is perplexed "I don't have any right to seek comfort from you. who am i to you!", she runs away from him. He stands there flummoxed.

Khushi comes near the cabin, where buaji , amma and Payal are sitting by sashiji's side.She looks them from outside, she is devastated. She leans her head on the window and thinks about the event that happened a while ago."Why did I cry in front of him? Why i needed his shoulder to cry on? what makes me go to him like this?"
(Sanaya was brilliant in the scene. She always gets applaud for her comedy. but can anybody defy me that she is equally brilliant in intense scene. i love my barbie doll. I never saw anybody looks so beautiful in teary eyes.) Sanaya is very good in comedy scenes, but she always excels in emotional ones.  

ASR is repugnant, pacing back and forth in his room,"why I couldn't put my hands on her! she was crying. expecting i would say something. but I couldn't say a words, just kept watching her tears.what happened to me ! why her every single tear drop affects me like" He can't continue when his eyes fells on his reflection in the mirror. he sees her sweat shirt is moisten with water, a tear drop of her. he touches it, the repercussion takes him to the scene in the hospital. Riot of emotions engulf him again.

In the hospital Khushi is planning for some prayer service,"maha mrityunjay jaap.' i think it is performed for a severely ill person. Buaji is trying hard to pacify Garimaji. buaji's mind goes to Shyam again. (pause:buaji can't think anything else rather than Shyam😑 She's completely in his spell) Shyam also gets the chance to throw the arrow at the right time. Buaji says sashiji told shyam and sha and nothing else. What can be a better opportunity for Shyam to stirke the iron,"didn't mausaji indicate marriage!" lier tries to chicane them,"uncle used to talk about his daughter's marriage all the time, specially he was worried about khushiji's marriage, as she is not his own daughter."(pause: Buaji must not forget that some time ago when she brought the issue of Khushi's marriage, Babuji denied it clearly, that Payal should get married first.) Shyam excuses himself but actually goes behind to eavesdrop Buaji's convo. buaji is truly Shyam's mohra. She tells Garima about Khushi and Shyam's wedding. Shyam is exulting from behind and purring,"just watch uncleji how everybody will get me married with Khushi."Wanted to punch Shyam on his nose here. 😑 Ammaji is incredulous,"how a marriage will take place in this situation!" Bua is adamant to get Khushi married with that snake.Buaji is really getting into my nerve!😑
pause:I wonder why Buaji is not thinking Payal for Shyam. After all she is the eldest and her marriage recently broke. I wish if buaji proposed shyam for Payal. then she would understand that evil's true face. Because, right from the start Shyam has been leaving clues for Buaji to see that he is smitten by Khushi.  

Arnav is still despondent state of mind. La comes to his room and hugs him.(pause:La is getting more unbearable. don't touch my sexy boy so much. i only can share him with khushi, but nobody else)  Arnav closes his eyes, his mind drives back to the hospital scene again. He couldn't hug khushi back. when la hugged him, he thinks of khushi and slowly hugs La back as if he is hugging Khushi. He says the words to La what he wanted to say to Khushi,"don't worry everything will be alright." La is surprised,"what will be alright?' ASR is still in khushi's trance. La thinks his mood is off. She wants to surprise ASR. she brings some food for him, 'chamkili taught me this." again chamkili came to perturb Arnav. La is confused why ASR is upset. Anjali intervenes,"whoever doesn't have parents, only they know when a beloved is ill, they just need someone's support in that time. It seems like if anyone would say, everything will be alright." The guilty feelings is gnawing his heart now, "that's what i couldn't say to her. She just needed to hear a simple word, everything will be fine. She was in anguish! she was completely shattered."

The doctor gives Khushi the release paper and tells her that he will be alright if he takes proper medicine and gets therapy. Khushi can't pay the hospital bill as she doesn't have money. But the doctor is ready to let them go cause they are associated with Raizadas. he applauds Raizadas as very benevolent people. He says, specially Arnav Sing Raizada donates a lot.
pause: I wonder why the youngest member of the family has to bear all the burden of everybody.It's really seemed so weird to me.

Khushi and Payal are trying to comfort babuji. Specially Khushi assures him that everything will be fine, cause she had a special meeting with her DM. She bids them bye and comes to RM for her salary. When she stands in front of Arnav.  the hospital scene reverberates in his mind again. it seems that he wants to say something, but as Anjali enters there he doesn't speak. Anjali asks her about her babuji. She says that he is fine and came back home. Khushi gives her tiffin dabba to ASR to put her salary there. (pause: Her gesture indicates that she is completely disturbed) ASR gives her a check. Khushi needs cash right now, she has to pay the hospital bill. Though she agrees, "it's ok, I'll cash it from the bank." when she sees the amount is less than she expected she gets tensed."why it's 27000. It supposed to be 30,000. she begs a pardon to ask money like this, cause she is really in need of money right now. (pause: tears is welling in my eyes, how helpless she might feel that moment that had to ask money from the person, who thinks she is greedy and can do anything for money. Khushi sure can do anything for her family. I wish Allah doesn't put somebody in such situation- Same thoughts here too) ASR tells her that the accountant might cut the tax. Anjali tells her that their accountant cuts 10% tax. khushi is confused,"can't i just pay tax later, I calculated the money accordingly." ASR leaves the place. Khushi thinks he got angry on her, 'pher gusse mein chali gayi. humari mazboori bhi samjhe nahi." Anjali assures her that everything will be fixed. Khushi leaves in consternation.

Arnavs sure understand her majboori. he actually went to get more money. Anjali tells her that she is very worried with the hospital bill. Arnav gets worried for Khushi now.
pause: Anjali is such a nice and understanding woman. It's so painful that she didn't get the love what she deserved

Shyam comes to torture babuji again.he brings a ring for khushi and shows it to babuji. He derides at babuji's tears. He start to afflict him,"I  just have a simple flaw and that is, I'm married. If Rani saheba is the source of my living, khushi is my life. My heart beats only for Khushi. I can't leave Rani saheba. If I hold somebody's hand I hold it forever. at the same way when i'll hold Khushiji's hand I'll also hold it forever. god gave me too hand to hold two at the same time" Buaji comes there and it seems she suspected something.
I just can't bear Shyam's insolence.what an imprudent fellow.

Arnav is a laconic person and an introvert too..So he couldn't express his feelings to khushi. he couldn't give her the solace when she needed it. I think this song is just so apt for both of them. And it's my most favorite song. Plz my friends, you have to listen to this song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQeds5rd44g&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely, Sohara. Loved that pic above. My comments in bold blue.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for celebration!!!!!!

The episode begins with Khushi running to Arnav and hugging him. Khushi confesses that she can't be strong anymore. Arnav wants to return her embrace but stops himself wondering what should he do( poor guy has no idea how to console anyone because he built that iron wall void of emotions around him, but khushi is slowly breaking it) . loved this line.Khushi also comes back to reality and breaks of the hug and moves away from Arnav. They both stare at each other awkwardly. Arnav starts approaching her but she backs off and runs away as Arnav sees her retreating figure, he is wondering what has just happened.

bua ji tells Payal to do something and she refuses. Khushi looks at the bench and remembers her embrace to Arnav. She wonders why she cried in front of him, why her head found his shoulder for solace (because he understands your pain and that you like him).  Meanwhile, Arnav wonders why he couldn't return her embrace. Maybe she wanted him to say something like everything will be fine but he couldn't stop her tears and just watched them, why do her tears kill me. He feels his sweater. It is still moist with Khushi's tears and he once again recalls their moment in the hospital (I would assume tears dry pretty fast'assuming the hug happened'he got into his car'drove home and went to his room'how is the tear still wet'what are her tears made out of'Drama logic)

hahaha, I know. this is just so weird!

Khushi tells Payal to recite mantras as that will give power to Shashi. Shyam is also there and he goes out. Bua ji is consoling Garima and wonders what Shashi was trying to say, all he said was Sha sha sha. Shyam grabs the opportunity and hints at maybe wanting shaadi (oh he is good). He says he's always been worried about his daughters' marriage, especially Khushi since she's not his own daughter. He shows false sympathy and excuses himself to meet the doctor. Garima also says that ever since the Payal incident, he's been very worried. Bua ji also thinks that this is what is bothering him. He wants Shyam and Khushi married Shyam rejoices the fact that his trick has worked.Garima and Bua ji talk about this possibility and how Shashi shouldn't have been this worried. Now it's affected his health. Shyam smirks while he eavesdrops.

Arnav is in deep thought in front of his wardbrobe when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and La hugs him. She says she feels like she's met him after ages (I honestly forgot she existed over the past week'she must have had a nice break). La is kind of non existing element in Arnav's life. so it's natural for La to feel like. Arnav recalls Khushi's embrace and her crying. He asks her (La) not to cry and everything will be fine (Really you should have told that to khushi, way to have a delayed reaction). La gets confused and says she's not crying. Arnav comes back to reality. La asks him about Khushi's dad's health. He doesn't answer. La says that she thinks his mood is off. She'll give him a surprise and goes. (well duh his mood is always off when he is with you, get the hint, but I do like lavanaya)

I also feel same. Arnav gets annoyed and irritated near La. poor La. I also like her and feel sorry for her.

The doctor gives Khushi and Payal discharge papers and tells them not to lose hopes. Medicines, treatments and therapy can work wonders and they even have miracle cases. Khushi tells Payal that she is sure some miracle will happen. She tells the doctor that she is about to receive her salary. She'll pay the fees soon. The doctor tells her not to worry. They keep good relations with the Raizads, so he can do this much for them. The Raizadas have given them a lot of donations and Arnav Singh Raizada is a good man (khushi silently agrees in her mind)

La comes with some food and tells ASR that Khushi taught her that. He doesn't cheer up and Anjali comes and looks worried. La wonders why he is upset. Anjali says that those who don't have parents know what it is like when someone from their family falls ill. They need someone to tell them everything will be alright. Arnav says to himself that this is exactly what he couldn't do. She was crying, she was broken, she needed him to say those words but he couldn't. She must've felt so bad. (Yay Anjali talked some sense into him, btw her sari was maha pretty)

her sarees are always maha pretty. Poor Khushi, she hardly got a nice outfit for her!

Khushi and Payal are sitting by Shashi's bedside and telling him everything will be fine. Khushi says that till now, he'd taken care of them, now, they'll take care of him. (that was a sweet scene)

Khushi comes to Arnav. He softly looks at her and recalls the hug. Khushi looks away. Arnav wants to say something but before he can, Anjali comes (really you have the worst timing anji) haha interruption queen of IPK, specially when Arnav and Khushi romance, she has to intervene.and asks about Shashi. Khushi says he's fine and at home now. She pulls a tiffin and asks for her salary in it the raizadas siblings looked shocked. Arnav gives her a check. She says she didn't know it'll be a check but it's ok. She'll deposit it in the bank. But she notices that the check says only Rs. 27,000. She says that they'd decided Rs. 30,000. Anjali explains that the account deducts 10% as tax. Khushi gets desperate. She apologises but she is worried because of the bills and she'd calculated everything according to Rs. 30,000. Can't they pay tax later? (I felt so bad for her here). me too, I wish Allah doesn't put anybody in that situation.Arnav goes away (probably to get more money) and Khushi thinks that he's angry again, doesn't even understand her plight (these two are always misunderstanding each other). Anjali tries to console her but she says she needs to leave and goes. Arnav comes with a check and asks Anjali where Khushi went. She says she went home, she's worried about the fees. Arnav looks sad (if only khushi stayed back for a few more seconds).

But it was good that she didn't stay. She gave him the bigger opportunity to help her. 

shyam shows the wedding ring to shashi he bought for Khushi and says that he may have married Anjali but his heart beats for Khushi (pukes a little) after his marriage with Khushi, he won't leave Anjali (how cheap). Madhumati calls for him and comes. Did bua ji hear shyam????

I loved how you said Madhumati.πŸ˜† buaji is getting unbearable for me.

nice one anita.
 Liked the bold lines.
 my comments are in red.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

hey Tabassum,

Thnx for dropping by and lovely comments.Really appreciate it.It would be honor if you come and visit us once in a while and pour pour your thoughts.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for celebration!!!!!!

The episode begins with Khushi running to Arnav and hugging him. Khushi confesses that she can't be strong anymore. Arnav wants to return her embrace but stops himself wondering what should he do( poor guy has no idea how to console anyone because he built that iron wall void of emotions around him, but khushi is slowly breaking it) . Khushi also comes back to reality and breaks of the hug and moves away from Arnav. They both stare at each other awkwardly. Arnav starts approaching her but she backs off and runs away as Arnav sees her retre?ating figure, he is wondering what has just happened.

bua ji tells Payal to do something and she refuses. Khushi looks at the bench and remembers her embrace to Arnav. She wonders why she cried in front of him, why her head found his shoulder for solace (because he understands your pain and that you like him).  Meanwhile, Arnav wonders why he couldn't return her embrace. Maybe she wanted him to say something like everything will be fine but he couldn't stop her tears and just watched them, why do her tears kill me. He feels his sweater. It is still moist with Khushi's tears and he once again recalls their moment in the hospital (I would assume tears dry pretty fast'assuming the hug happened'he got into his car'drove home and went to his room'how is the tear still wet'what are her tears made out of'Drama logic)  πŸ˜†

good point, but hers are made pof pure glycerine, so they dry after a couple of months. but to not be that mean, you known, it's thickish jersey material and she's poured a bucket of tears on him, so assuming he took about 20 mins to get back home, there would still be that wet patch, maybe not so distinctly apparent... what the heck, i lau scene so am suspending judgment pronto. teehee.

Khushi tells Payal to recite mantras as that will give power to Shashi. Shyam is also there and he goes out. Bua ji is consoling Garima and wonders what Shashi was trying to say, all he said was Sha sha sha. Shyam grabs the opportunity and hints at maybe wanting shaadi (oh he is good). He says he's always been worried about his daughters' marriage, especially Khushi since she's not his own daughter. He shows false sympathy and excuses himself to meet the doctor. Garima also says that ever since the Payal incident, he's been very worried. Bua ji also thinks that this is what is bothering him. He wants Shyam and Khushi married Shyam rejoices the fact that his trick has worked.Garima and Bua ji talk about this possibility and how Shashi shouldn't have been this worried. Now it's affected his health. Shyam smirks while he eavesdrops.

Arnav is in deep thought in front of his wardbrobe when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and La hugs him. She says she feels like she's met him after ages (I honestly forgot she existed over the past week'she must have had a nice break). Arnav recalls Khushi's embrace and her crying. He asks her (La) not to cry and everything will be fine (Really you should have told that to khushi, way to have a delayed reaction). La gets confused and says she's not crying. Arnav comes back to reality. La asks him about Khushi's dad's health. He doesn't answer. La says that she thinks his mood is off. She'll give him a surprise and goes. (well duh his mood is always off when he is with you, get the hint, but I do like lavanaya) 

yeah, despite all the ridiculous silliness awarded to her by writers, i like la too. real girl... very fallible, and very noble, both. not devi. i like.

The doctor gives Khushi and Payal discharge papers and tells them not to lose hopes. Medicines, treatments and therapy can work wonders and they even have miracle cases. Khushi tells Payal that she is sure some miracle will happen. She tells the doctor that she is about to receive her salary. She'll pay the fees soon. The doctor tells her not to worry. They keep good relations with the Raizads, so he can do this much for them. The Raizadas have given them a lot of donations and Arnav Singh Raizada is a good man (khushi silently agrees in her mind)

La comes with some food and tells ASR that Khushi taught her that. He doesn't cheer up and Anjali comes and looks worried. La wonders why he is upset. Anjali says that those who don't have parents know what it is like when someone from their family falls ill. They need someone to tell them everything will be alright. Arnav says to himself that this is exactly what he couldn't do. She was crying, she was broken, she needed him to say those words but he couldn't. She must've felt so bad. (Yay Anjali talked some sense into him, btw her sari was maha pretty) 

i love sarees and must say, though anji's style is not mine, she looked very graceful and pretty in her sarees, they suited her and created her character beautifully. gosh how many churis can her long arms take, envy envy.

Khushi and Payal are sitting by Shashi's bedside and telling him everything will be fine. Khushi says that till now, he'd taken care of them, now, they'll take care of him. (that was a sweet scene)

Khushi comes to Arnav. He softly looks at her and recalls the hug. Khushi looks away. Arnav wants to say something but before he can, Anjali comes (really you have the worst timing anji) and asks about Shashi. Khushi says he's fine and at home now. She pulls a tiffin and asks for her salary in it the raizadas siblings looked shocked. Arnav gives her a check. She says she didn't know it'll be a check but it's ok. She'll deposit it in the bank. But she notices that the check says only Rs. 27,000. She says that they'd decided Rs. 30,000. Anjali explains that the account deducts 10% as tax. Khushi gets desperate. She apologises but she is worried because of the bills and she'd calculated everything according to Rs. 30,000. Can't they pay tax later? (I felt so bad for her here). Arnav goes away (probably to get more money) and Khushi thinks that he's angry again, doesn't even understand her plight (these two are always misunderstanding each other). Anjali tries to console her but she says she needs to leave and goes. Arnav comes with a check and asks Anjali where Khushi went. She says she went home, she's worried about the fees. Arnav looks sad (if only khushi stayed back for a few more seconds).

shyam shows the wedding ring to shashi he bought for Khushi and says that he may have married Anjali but his heart beats for Khushi (pukes a little) after his marriage with Khushi, he won't leave Anjali (how cheap). Madhumati calls for him and comes. Did bua ji hear shyam????

beautiful, detailed take, anita. i really enjoy the way you recall nitty gritties, that tears thing had me rofling and answering madly. can't they pay tax later? you are right, i too felt really sad for this naive 18 year old trying to tackle and be on top of this terrible situation.

when such things happen in life, or when any difficulty comes, the need for that assurance that all will be well becomes as visceral as the one for food clothes shelter sex. your survival can sometimes be assured by it. i am glad she turned to him for that. and he gave it to her his way. while reading yours, i realised what my 100 analysis must say. thanks for that.

my comments in red italics.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I so loved it Dammit!
one of the Most Beautiful ARSHI Scene EVER.. <3<3