Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer : Suspense or Thriller isn't my cup of Coffee. Tried my hand out for the first time. Please honest reviews PLEASE. 😃 😆

----X----

Asad clasped his fingers tight in a silent prayer. He had full faith on his Allah that his Zoya would be fine. Nothing would ever happen to her. 

'Nothing would ever happen Zoya. Just be brave as you are. Brave which you are. I trust you. Trust you more than I trust myself. I know you would never break my trust. Prove them wrong Zoya. I know you will. I just know. Nothing would happen.' Asad kept on telling himself as a continuous prayer. Nothing would happen to her, he just knew. 

'Tanveer-' Dilshad's sudden voice broke Asad's trance. 

Asad clenched his jaws as he looked at his mother. 

'Khala! Asad! Ye hum kya sun rahe hai?! Zoya ko kya hogaya?!' Tanveer asked as she huffed. 

Asad stood up slowly. His fist curled into a ball. His veins plunged out of his skin. 

'Tum kahan thi Tanveer? Zoya toh tumahare saath thi naa?!' Dilshad asked Tanveer, worry written all over her face. 

'Haan Khala hum Zoya ke saath hi thay, magar-'

'Haan Tannu, magar?' Asad's inner lion roared. 

'M-m-magar wo-woh Z-zoya' Tanveer stammered as she feared the worst.

'Haan Tannu main sun raha hoon! Zoya toh tumhare saath thi na?!' Asad advanced his steps towards her, gritting his jaw. 

Tanveer swallowed and continued. 'Usske kisi dost ka call aya tha ki usske saath woh milna chahta hai, aur woh hame Caf mein wait karne ko boli. Kya naam tha uska? Haan Rabbert!' 

'Rabbert?!' Asad questioned. 
Ayaan swallowed hard. 

'Haan Jaammy hum sacch keh rahe hai!'

'Sach keh rahi ho toh itna kaap kyun rahi ho?!'

'Wo-wo-'

'Tumhe pata hai Rabart kaun hai?!' Asad advanced towards her a few more steps as Tanveer hit the wall behind her.

'Rabert AYAAN HAI!!!' 

'Wo-Jaammmy hamara yakeen maniyee!-' Tanveer was trapped in her own words. 

'Sach sach batao tumne aisa kyun kiya! TUMNE AISA KYUN KIYA TANVEER ??? TUMNE AISA KYUN KIYAA??' Asad pinned Taveer to the wall as he roared in the highest possible decibel ever. 

'H-h-hamne-ha-hamne-k-k-kuch-chh-na-hhii kiyaa-aa Jaammyy! Haa-haa-maa-raa yakeen-nn maa-nee-yee! Hum-m-m hu-um-umm kyun-nnn Zo-ooyaa ko mar-rr-naa-chahengey?!' Tanveer stammered. 

'YEA TOH MAIN BHI POOCH RAHA HOON KI TUM KYUN USS BICHARARIEE KO MARNA CHAHOGI??! USSNE TOH APNE SAPNE MEIN BHI TUMHE! TUMHE TOH CHORO HI, KISI KA BHI BURA SOCHNE KA BHI SOCHA TAK NAHI HOGA!! KYUN KIYA TUMNE AISA TANVEER??! KYUN??! JABKI TUMHE PATA THA KI MAIN USSE BAKHUDA PYAAR KARTA HOON! WOH MERI ZINDAGI HAI MERA SABKUCH HAI! KYUN KYA AISA??? ZOYA KE SAATH?? KYUNN?? I BLOODY WANT AN ANSWER!!' Asad screamed as he took Tanveer by her arms and shook her violently. 
Dilshad was shocked to hear those words from her son. She didn't know what do, either to clam her manic son down, or to rejoice that her son was finally in love. Ayaan protectively hugged her and pleaded for her to be clam. 

'ASAAD!! Tum apna aapa kho rahe ho! Tumhe pata bhi hai kya keh rahe ho?!' Dilshad screamed.

'AMMII!!! ISSNE!!! ISSNE MERI ZOYA KO MARNA KI KOSHISH KI!! ISSNE!! ISSNEE!! AAMII ISSNEE!!' Asad shouted at his mother as he pointed at Tanveer if she were a terrible contagious virus. 
' TANVEER SACH SACH BATAO, NAHI TOH MUJHSE BURA KOI NAHI HOGA!!!' Asad continued giving Tanveer his murderous glare, scaring the hell out of everyone present. 

'Hum-hum-humne kuch nahi kiya Jamm-'

'MAT PUKAROO MUJHE USS GHATIYA NAAM SE!!' 

Tanveer gulped quickly. She very well now knew her plans had flopped, and very soon she would be fed to the figs if she didn't tell the truth, as Asad knew better.

'Kambakat Zoya marti bhi nahi!' Tanveer cursed under her breath. 

'Kya kaha tumhe abhi?!' Asad's ears didn't fail to hear those words in the same voice again; he heard them right as well as recognized them correctly, the same words, the same voice, which echoed all through that panic call of Zoya's. Asad was more than sure now. 

'Asad app-'

'Tum kahan thi inte deir?' 

'Caf mein!' 

'Zoya kitne baje Rabart se milne gayi thi?' 

'11:30 baje'

'Ayaan tum kahan thay 11:30 baje?'

'Apke saath apke office mein Bhaijan!' 

Asad looked at the Inspector giving him a quick stare. The Inspector nodded his head. 

Asad took out his phone and pressed a button. 

*Kabamkat Zoya! ' 

Tan-vvveerr mujh-ee- -- 

Che Che Che Bechariee Zoya! Aj toh apko iss sheher toh kya, iss mulkse hi, mulkse bhi nahi, aaj toh apko iss duniya ko chorke jana hoga! Kamabakat ZOOO-YAAA!

Taanuu, tummm??! Chorroo-Aaa-Choorroo mujhhee !!

Zoya-Kambakat Zoya! Aj toh apko marna hi hoga! Nahi toh Asad Ahmed Khan jaisa maaldar bakra mera Shauhar kaise ban payega?! AJJ TOH TUJHE MARNA HI HOGA ZOYAA FAARROOQQQIII!! Gudiya Karkhana mein phir ek aur raaz liye dafan ho jayegaa! TUJHE TOH MARNA HI HOGAA!!!' 

Aaa--aassaadd-*

The conversation made Dilshad's legs go tremble, Ayaan held her tight before she fell on to the floor. Asad looked at Tanveer who sweated profoundly. She gulped hard. Asad advanced towards her, crushing the phone in between his fingers, gritting his jaws, grinding his teeth in anger. The Inspector came in between stopped Asad, before he could murder the culprit.

'Mr Khan ! That is an important evidence.' The inspector pointed out towards the phone which was nearly about to be broken. 

Asad handed his phone quickly to the inspector and looked at Tanveer as he narrowed his eyes. 

'Tanveer? Tum aisa kyun karna chaho gi?!!' Dilshad questioned in disbelief. 

'HAIN MAIN! HAAN HAAN HUMNE USSE MARA AUR WOH MARR BHI JAYEGII!AHAHAHAHHAA!! Usse humne eek baar nahi, kinti baar marne ki koshish ki hai Khala kitni baar! Magar Kamabakat Zoya marti hi nahi! 
Pata hai Asad? Pehele Khala ki gas leak karwai, phir bhi kismet toh dekho, bacch gai! Nahii ' Nahii!! Humne bachaya, kyunki iss Asad ne mujhe rok liya tha! Aur app Asad, koi aur hota, use toh app udhar hi zinda gard dete! Magar uss kambakat ki kismet toh dekho, BACCH GAAII!! 
Dusri baar, Asad ke khane mein jan booch kar peanuts itne dalwaye ki Khala ki use ghar se toh kya, iss mulk se nikal deti, magar, Khala ap toh kamal ki hai, Zoya Bichariee ko toh pata hi nahi tha! Bach gai phir se woh Kambakat! Kyunki ussne Asad ki jaan jo bachali thi!!  
Teesri baar VISA letter ko hi change kar diya, magar kya huya? Ashiq Asad ke jadoo ne unn officers per aisa jadoo kiya, ki Zoya ko extension phir milgaya! Wah Asad Wah! Ap hi toh chahte thay ki Zoya apki zindagi se chali jaye aur jab humne use apki zindagi se nikalne mein apki maddad ki app mere upar chillah rahe thay?! Yea kahan kii insaffi hai?! Thik hai koi nahi hota hai! Toh hum bhi harne walon mein se nahi thay Khala! 
Usske pehle juice humne sleeping pills milaye, raste mein jate jate woh soo gayii. Aur kitna accha mauka ho sakta hai tha Asad? Gudiya Factory bus ek kilometer door thi. 17 saal pehele ek raaz lekar woh karkhana Khala ki Zindagi toh tabah kar ke bandh hogaya tha! Aaj phir aur ek baar ek raaz le kar dafan hone wala tha. Magar iss baar hamari Zindagi bana kar! 
Pata hai Asad humne use 5 baar sir pe rod se mara, magar woh Asad aur Asad chillahti rahi! Waah kya pyaar hai usska! Dhamki de rahi thi hame!!HAME!! Hame uss halat mein ki Asad hume nahi chorne wala! Ahahaha! Dekho, aj Khuda bhi chahena usske bacha nahi payega! AUR ASAD AHMED KHAN KO HAMARA HONA SE KOI ROK BHI NAHI PAYEGAA! Ahahahaha!'
 Tanveer screamed. The very next thing she knew was her left cheek burning up in pain as she fell against the window beside the wall.  It registered everyone, Asad had slapped her. (a/n : I know you guys would love me soo so so much for this 😉 🤣)
'TUMNE AISA KAISE SOOCH BHI LIYA???!' Asad went near Tanveer taking her into his suffocating grip.
'MAIN SIRF AUR SIRF ZOYA KA HOON! ZOYA SIRF MERI HAI MERI! GET THAT IN YOUR F*CKED UP BRAIN' Asad screamed into her ears.

He literary strangled Tanveer up in his grip but the Inspector released them.

'Mr Khan, the Law will take care of her! I will make sure that Miss Farooqqi would get full justice to this!' The inspector handcuffed a reluctant Tanveer, as Ayaan held his brother in his grip hard before he would kill her. 

'AGAR TUM MERI DOST NAHI HOTI TANVEER, MAIN TUMHE USS FACTORY MEIN KHUD ZINDA GADD DETA!!!' Asad shouted at the top of his voice before the police went away with her. 

The whole world rotated in front of Dilshad. She didn't know what to do. She just prayed at the moment, for her Zoya to be fine. Asad's world crashed down, as he fell down to his knees. The friend who was his only, had tried to kill his life, not only his life but all of theirs, and all he did was to blame the angel who had actually saved them. The very next thing he heard was a hurt animal's mirror cracking wail. It broke his heart. Unfortunately, it was no one's but his. 
All the incidents played in front of his eyes as he walked up to the main window of the corridor. How he had blamed her, screamed at her, and how she had been a savior. He regretted each and every single of it. His fingers lingered on the table full of instruments beside, and laced around a sharp instrument. He let his pain out through letting all the force, go though the instrument clenched tightly in his fists. 
The wall and his trousers were stained with blood. 
His Blood. 
He let himself bleed, until and unless he heard the doctor calling his. 
Twice. 
He had news. 
Good one? 

'She's sinking Mr Khan!' 

-----X-----

Previous chapters : 

Part 1 and Last Part 😃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayayyayayaya! Cliffy issey kehte hai! 🤣 😉

Okay kill me! I mean yea go ahead kill me! 🤣
Its soo much fun to end at cliffys you know?! 🤣 Jeez soo much 🤣 🤣
Did you like it? Apart from the cliffy??! Bolo bolo tell tell! Pleaseee! 😳
Wrote the whole thing in Type 😆 ! 
Was it nicoo?! Like really 😳?! Did it come to your standards and your expectations?

p.s. : Last part, aj hi milega if you guys are generous enough! 😃 😆 🤣 

🤣 Ankie

p.s. : Its a mere work of fiction. not to be taken personally. 😊

For More Works of Fictions Do Have A Look At My Index 😳
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
Manpreet23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res

----

Unres.

Okay, first of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING 😊

Second, it was an awesome update, again. 👏

And third, I'm gonna kill you for another cliffy.   🤢   🤣   Edited by Manpreet23 - 11 years ago
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 That was quick update Ankie... Loved it... Running out of words so bearEdited by BlessedSoul - 11 years ago
nishithasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

waah ankie kya story likhi hai...maza aa gaya padhke...

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
'H-h-hamne-ha-hamne-k-k-kuch-chh-na-hhii kiyaa-aa Jaammyy! Haa-haa-maa-raa yakeen-nn maa-nee-yee! Hum-m-m hu-um-umm kyun-nnn Zo-ooyaa ko mar-rr-naa-chahengey?!' Tanveer stammered. 

Stuttering much, Tannu darling? 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣
Read till here, going to read Quran! 😳 Aake I'll comment acche se! 😃
So reserved! Obviously woman! 😡 😆

*Yaaadited!* 😆 

Dude dude dude. You are so good man! Why you no write and post everyday? 😡 And I really wanted the Mangalpur incident to be repeated and also BCA's aukat utaaroing show! 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 
You are fantastic babe. The way you write the dialogues and the emotions simultaneously is commendable! Love you for writing this. Next part will be aakhri? 😭 You kutti aurat 😡 Aur likh! 😆
Edited by -Fizzi- - 11 years ago
Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
aaahhhwesome... continue continue and please tanu be sentenced to death in the last part.
-cyndu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part
Tanveer ka sach bahar aagaya

and that slap 🤗 for that and Asad is guilty!!!!!!!!!
yeaa yeaa  wanted that par aww his hand is bleeding and last part AAAHHH Kya kardiyyyaaa!!!!

Koi nahi continue sooonnn 😃

Edited by cyndu_ - 11 years ago
starsanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

'YEA TOH MAIN BHI POOCH RAHA HOON KI TUM KYUN USS BICHARARIEE KO MARNA CHAHOGI??! USSNE TOH APNE SAPNE MEIN BHI TUMHE! TUMHE TOH CHORO HI, KISI KA BHI BURA SOCHNE KA BHI SOCHA TAK NAHI HOGA!! KYUN KIYA TUMNE AISA TANVEER??! KYUN??! JABKI TUMHE PATA THA KI MAIN USSE BAKHUDA PYAAR KARTA HOON! WOH MERI ZINDAGI HAI MERA SABKUCH HAI! KYUN KYA AISA??? ZOYA KE SAATH?? KYUNN?? I BLOODY WANT AN ANSWER!!' Asad screamed as he took Tanveer by her arms and shook her violently. 
Dilshad was shocked to hear those words from her son. She didn't know what do, either to clam her manic son down, or to rejoice that her son was finally in love. Ayaan protectively hugged her and pleaded for her to be clam. 

Tanveer screamed. The very next thing she knew was her left cheek burning up in pain as she fell against the window beside the wall.  It registered everyone, Asad had slapped her.
'TUMNE AISA KAISE SOOCH BHI LIYA???!' Asad went near Tanveer taking her into his suffocating grip.
'MAIN SIRF AUR SIRF ZOYA KA HOON! ZOYA SIRF MERI HAI MERI! GET THAT IN YOUR F*CKED UP BRAIN' Asad screamed into her ears.

He literary strangled Tanveer up in his grip but the Inspector released them.

ok so those were my fav parts...i hope that tanveer is as helpless in QH as she is here...when asad finds out the truth!
janestone6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is such a an awesome update. Thank you for the quick update 👏
Look what have you done i really want this to happen in the serial like seriously wala  serious.
Im dying to wait for the day when TANNU"S CHEEK WILL BE HURTING. Jab her JAMMY * says it in Zoya style* will slap her till death. 
The stammering was muah. 
Jaldi se update karo plej 
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply Ankie :( I just read both of ur parts at once and I loved it 😳...especially the part Asad slapped Tanveer 🤣 Asad screaming Zoya's name was just Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago