Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

he he, durgey (to borrow from wiwy), me no khushi. not sweet, not thin, not funny. but that sorry thing and the bangle thing reminded me of things from our lives.

you hit the nail... there's a lot of many people who have been in long relationships in this lovely story. and it's obviously taken cues from the writers' own experiences or what they've seen around them.

so, things feel real.

someone had a nani like that. she cannot be created from a brief. 

and la was there too.

of course, huge bits of the ideal man and woman in the jodi's traits.

i am grateful to ipk for bringing love centre stage. in a world going nuts about money and losing the meaning of this fantastic and imposible to fully comprehend experience (for that's what love is, at the very least), it's lovely to see two people go crazy just because.

ipk makes each one of us buy into an idea that in real life we are letting go off every day... that you love someone, just because you love them. not because they are good and kind and sweet and do what you want, or believe in things that you believe in, but because it is something your heart and insides feel and you somehow go along with that even when conventional wisdom says not to. a bit extreme, my pov i know, but that too is in the nature of this thing called love. and from that perspective, his telling khushi she is the best person, tum jaisi achchi koi ho hi nahin sakti, in apology, did not seem that bad. i might be mad at khushi. he might be too... but it is not good enough reason not to love her or make her feel special and whole again. that is what he was doing. ok, rambling is a chronic ailment of mine.

but in essence, nature of love. i love ipk's exploration of it.

so they were doing it for trp or money or whatever but somehow their dil kept guiding even when dimaag collapsed.

You sold your bangles for your love? How cute is that? Looks like another IPK happened back then πŸ˜‰

You are so right, Indi. We have to be thankful to IPK for making people want to believe in love. All said and done, love keeps us going in life and the IPK kind of love is what the world needs today.

Those lines in bold, totally agree with them. You go forward and backward, heart vs mind, all this happens when you are hopelessly falling in love. You do it not because you "think" it is right but because you can "feel" it. That is what happened with ASR and Khushi.

IPK is the only story that explored very deep aspects of love. God bless the IPK team. Even if they eventually ruined it, it filled us with enough love to not hold on to the anger for long. Cheesy, I know but then...

Edited by hd75 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ArshiH and @Sohara,
thanks so much for reading and commenting on my 84 :) 

Arshi, i'm gld you liked the edits alond witht he piece :) that one edit you asked about, its really simple, i made the two piece collage in Ribbit.com and then took it into the "effects", there was an effect called "photography-ish" setting. after that i just played around with the saturation/contrast in photobutcket :)

Sohara, yes 'm willing to share Barun with you also :) since he'd be still learning, i'll be teaching him πŸ˜‰
Btw, i did watch that VM from your 87, LOVED it! that song by Mohit Chauhan, love his voice! what movie is it from?? skiipkfan did a great job picking out the best of the scenes.

thanks both of you for the nicest compliments on the 84!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Hi lovely Blasters!  Since I will busy later, I'm posting this a bit early, SBB segment for Episode 92!

[SBB] 6th Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Khushi feeds 'Jalebi' to Arnav) 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JhZV_fYQM[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader

Edited:
This is a reminder that the Maha Episode #3, Episode 93 (first aired on October 9th 2011) will be this Sunday, April 7th 2013!!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Katelyn!!! thats one of my fav off screen sbs moments for the reasons

3. Barun talking in his panj accents 

2. β€οΈ the part where Sanaya protects Barun from the almost falling equipment, and he's laughing

1. the multiple shots of his lips eating that jilebi

Thank dear, perfect start to my morning! excited for that epi, but have to watch 89-90 yet :(
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh my how are all my little bit of Khushi friends with their little bit of Arnav husband.πŸ˜‰

The credit goes to the writers the creatives of the characters made all of us identify with the characters(a little bit) and with their  mannerisms some points so like real life wove into a beautiful story not letting us move on . but did they move on they are showing many similiar tracks scenes songs steps  in the other shows.

The set of lovely leads and actors who made the chracters so real a standing applause ovation accolades salutation  to them
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ArshiHamesha

Done you r my Khushi...πŸ€—

Navratri -----Part 3

"Scared or Sacred ,...Traumatized or clouded, What is this look referring to ,where is he standing at ,..Is his present is clouded with the traumatized past filled with that "other woman" whose shadow is making him scared with his present or the  pull of  scared  love of his mother which got him into this vortex of scared nightmares which is hindering his abilities to differentiate the love from hate." - Very well told πŸ‘

- πŸ‘πŸΌ

".It will be Khushi and her smile  which will pull him out of this vortex regardless of its strong roots which are hard to remove from its ground of HATE"

"
This is his weakness and her smile is his strength😊.He knows she is innocent but his clouded mind can't make a clear judgment but his heart is pulling towards of this vortex of LOVE[Khushi+his mother].Her words are like "marham" for his wounded heart but his mind "Dammit" is in constant clashing war with his self imposed beliefs  as "aap ne khabi bhi un se pyar kya bhi tha...He closed his eyes to set himself free for her tears for once at least but he can't.The reverberation of her words reminds him her existence in his life just like these plants." - πŸ‘very nicely explained...is it the first time he has asked himself...why can't he tolerate her cryin???

"
:Whatever happened in these moments its did shake him as La's departure is sad for him too,At the top Khushi's entrace is getting deeper in him as her pains and smiles are taking over his heart and brain.Even Akash felt his brother's pain too.

Pause here:Her tears are always sacred to him unintentionally or intentionally  and he accepts that on Bachelor's night." - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"She sells her mother's bangles and no one knew it...uhhh" - I knw right...shldn Arnav atleast knw abt tht!!!

"
Arnav is here to set himself free for her smile and look at his changing expressions of his eyes while seeing Khushi's smile which brings smile on his face.It is evident today he is here for her" - I Noticed it too...loved the change in his expression whn he sae her smile...it was a really Adorable thing...tht he went thr For Khushi πŸ˜³

"
What will he do for her smile...The answer is here...in  this scene. - πŸ˜Š

"
He is embracing her smile as he always imaging Khushi whenever he is with La and this is one of those moments.His smile is adorable while seeing Khushi smile as he got his wish of his unsaid prayer." - Very True πŸ˜ƒ

"
He always embraces La while thinking of Khushi.After Hospital hug which is my fav" - Ah...Thanks for Pointin out

"
Arnav is the main reason behind all of this because he brings woman out of Khushi as Khushi brings Arnav out of ASR.Khushi's Dhak Dhak starts taking shape which will make her realize her true feelings for Arnav  but after lots of Khushism and sillism." - too good πŸ‘

- πŸ˜ƒ Adorable

"The moment his arms wraps her smile while embracing La her tears embrace her along with Sad Raba Ve and at the top its beyond in her control which is more confusing for her.But what is this ,why is she crying ...Why these tears again?He is completely addled and perplexed by seeing her like that and at the top she is in the same state or may be worse than him.Their eyes meets with all the unsaid emotions  then She can't face him anymore so leaves with her disconcerted thoughts leaving him with flustered than ever." - i wish if only she really knew wat was happenin...why couldn she see them together!!!

"
.Don't go over there sweet heart you have no clue about his and Khushi equation but soon you will start realizing it." πŸ€£ my thoughts exactly i was lik wat ru sayin...tht guy din even open his mouth...forget not lettin go!!! Damn good Arshi πŸ˜‰

"
Love this parallel scene two families are busy in Puja.In GH parents's proud their both daughters are joining em in this sacred puja.Bauji and his love and affection towards them made my heart heavy as this father is going to face a lot for saving em.Even Garima admires and respect this man's heart which always reach out for them." - πŸ‘πŸΌ

- πŸ‘πŸΌ

"In future this woman blacks mail him too when Khushi finds his truth at the top of terrace.- πŸ˜ˆ really??? he deserves worse actually!!

"
Another parallel scene which is the beginning of realizing feelings for each others.If she can't forget his embrace and her tears ,he can't forget her reaction and tears but both don't know the reason.WHY?????

- very nice...i lik the edit πŸ‘

"Bingo the seed of possessiveness and jealousy is planted in her head as the #0 like her bangles round .Our Dhak Dhak started.First step towards Maturity ... being woman.

"
This is eating her ,Now you feel this...how Arnav couldn't sleep since the day you came into his life ,how is the taste of your own medicineπŸ˜† Temptalicious!Nahhh...you are not there yet..." - πŸ˜³

"
The pulp is spotless white; white is regarded a color of purity and piousness spotless. It is healthy and full of oil.
The water is also healthy and nectar like pure.
And, the raw fruit has three eyes like openings at the top of it which resembles to eyes of Gods Shiva Vishnu and Mahesh meaning fulfilling our desires." πŸ‘πŸΌ-
Thanks for sharin

"
He is thinking that its all about Him..uhhh.. keep dreaming you Dumbo Jumbo Slitherimbo...You and teaching Love lessons ..wow πŸ€£ - i nvr noticed...you r really good at humor too...awesome πŸ‘

"
Naniji is skeptical about that too because she is a mother and knows her kid as she is older and wiser than most of you.She does give permission for cleaning Mandir to la but La forgets Rose water and at he top she messed up with Tulsi pot.

"
Today Arnav refused getting Tilak but will be doing in future and yes during Swami track Khushi will give him the most sexy Tilak ever. - its the Baap of all Tilak scene

- very nice collage πŸ‘

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

^^ Katelyn!!! thats one of my fav off screen sbs moments for the reasons

3. Barun talking in his panj accents 

2. β€οΈ the part where Sanaya protects Barun from the almost falling equipment, and he's laughing

1. the multiple shots of his lips eating that jilebi

Thank dear, perfect start to my morning! excited for that epi, but have to watch 89-90 yet :(

Ami, I'm very glad you enjoyed the segment! πŸ€—  I couldn't agree more with your #1 reason for loving this off screen SBB!!  Day Dreaming πŸ˜³  They are too cute!  I can't help but smile like a fool!!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi lovely Blasters!  Since I will busy later, I'm posting this a bit early, SBB segment for Episode 91!

[SBB] 6th Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Khushi feeds 'Jalebi' to Arnav) 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JhZV_fYQM[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader

Thanks for postin Katelyn...i hav watched tht segment lik ssome 20 times...i just love the thermocol scene πŸ˜ƒ
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Indi

"today that one single tear that came from where who knows, yet we all do, the tear is in me. it came from a place within, glistened on the edge of her eye and rolled down visible clearly to him, before she knew of its coming or its catching the light and flowing down a feeling; touching it with its salt, telling it it's true." - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
sometimes the writing touched a sublime note. this was one of them. often while watching ipk, at the oddest of moments when no major thing is happening, perhaps just a look in his eyes or a play in her voice brings a tear stinging the back of my eye. it's perhaps because something senses the truly precious, the ephemeral, the thing alive, in a feeling between a man and a woman. πŸ‘ - the inner feeling...beautifully said

"
and there they stood, a man and a woman. seemingly miles of distance between them in every way, yet there they stood and she was really his, and he only hers. it's just a moment. you can let it go and say it never was, but such things, once they happen, they never really go away."Loved the way u hav described the scene...its awesome πŸ‘

"
khushi's feelings how powerful they were, how overwhelming, they cared not for her inner sanctions and restrictions, they bothered not that she didn't really have the experience to understand them, they just came and made their claim. he was hers, how could anyone else hold him? and he put his arms around another? " -very well said πŸ‘

"
for whom did he carry that slightest, incredibly beautiful almost-smile, whose expression brought it on? the smile on which face did he seek? and who touched his heart? the heart he said he didn't have. nahin hai dil asr ke seene mein." - Amazingly said β­οΈ

- it was for her πŸ˜ƒ

"
the tear was its own answer. but khushi surrounded it with only questions." - πŸ‘ you r really good with puttin two nd two together

"
but isn't that what made it valid? you feel for someone a powerful feeling of desire and more, with no rational reason or basis for it. extra-rational. isn't that the very nature of love? in fact, even of of faith? isn't love itself a thing of faith? can we start loving because you fit a certain bill? can we stop loving because you do things that hurt?" - πŸ‘

"
both are pareshan, neither knows why. the tears are like little vehicles to a separate different space, an extra-rational space where only feelings count. feelings that will come together and become "khushi, i love you" and in response, a tear rolling slowly down as she grips the phone, her man now in the embrace of danger,"i love you, arnavji," it said. πŸ‘ very well said

"
perhaps it said it for the first time just now, here. absolutely brilliant writing. when we are moved in our core, even when we aren't aware of it, the emotion still has its say. sometimes this way." - Completely agree πŸ‘πŸΌ

"he put the letter down on his desk. and sat down, leaned back, closing his eyes. a familiar stance when his deep in his emotions. that first evening at the fashion show, later the sunday when he couldn't help but think of her after the resignation showdown, and now. every time, the lean back as though needing rest and the lids slowly descending taking him to his inner world." - Wow...very well noted 😊

inevitably thoughts of khushi came. first her voice, tearful, distraught, "aapne kabhi bhi unse pyaar kiya bhi tha?"

"
then tears in her eyes as she looked at him right here, in this office, only a short while back.

tears.

he jolted up, shaken to the core. tears in her eyes, even in a memory, is unbearable.

"(really why can't he bear to see her eyes filling. my mind wanders and says, was there yet another story we were never told. had he seen her on that night that her parents went, an eight year old sweet and solemn little girl, tears brimming to her eyes and she trying hard to control it. did his subconscious have a memory that kept coming back whenever he saw her crying now? a story? ok i will not ponder this any more. just that too many times he asked himself this question, maybe a different, more complex story was it's origin.) - the way the story has been told makes us ponder these thoughts of why when...to keep us edged into the show...nd they completely manage to do tht...i don think there will ever come hindi show which will leave us Breathless...or hav the effect the way IPK has had on all of us❀️!!!!

"then all of a sudden, this tear plopped down on the checkerboard. On one of the red squares ... boy, i can still see it. she just rubbed it into the board with her finger. i don't know why, but it bothered hell out of me. so what i did was, i went over and made her move over on the glider so that i could sit down next to her - i practically sat down in her lap, as a matter of fact. then she really started to cry, and the next thing i knew, i was kissing her all over - anywhere - her eyes, her nose, her forehead, her eyebrows and all, her ears - her whole face except her mouth and all. she sort of wouldn't let me get to her mouth."
~~~ j d salinger, catcher in the rye ~~~
 -
this is so cute nd romantic...thanks for sharin!!!

"
she stands before dm thinking of him. he stands before his pool, his place of solace, near his garden and thoughts of ma where he feels safe. and there's a girl with a tear rolling down on his mind. while she thinks of him putting his arms around another woman." 😳

Started with a Khushi pic nd ended with Arnav...of almost the same emotions...amazing πŸ‘

ipk makes each one of us buy into an idea that in real life we are letting go off every day... that you love someone, just because you love them. not because they are good and kind and sweet and do what you want, or believe in things that you believe in, but because it is something your heart and insides feel and you somehow go along with that even when conventional wisdom says not to. a bit extreme, my pov i know, but that too is in the nature of this thing called love. and from that perspective, his telling khushi she is the best person, tum jaisi achchi koi ho hi nahin sakti, in apology, did not seem that bad. i might be mad at khushi. he might be too... but it is not good enough reason not to love her or make her feel special and whole again. that is what he was doing. ok, rambling is a chronic ailment of mine.

but in essence, nature of love. i love ipk's exploration of it.

Indi you r just fabulous at writin...if i knew to write the way you do...i would hav saved every analysis in s book or somethin...cuz each nd every abt love , pain ,hurt or happiness has been beautifully toldπŸ‘πŸ‘...i always fall short of words in praisin you...don mind tht...m not tht great at grammer!!! keep up this awesomeness of yours ⭐️ ❀️⭐️

so they were doing it for trp or money or whatever but somehow their dil kept guiding even when dimaag collapsed.- πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Samin, very very interesting points there. Food for thought. Good one. πŸ‘

Samin this is wonderfulπŸ‘πŸ‘...hav written my tiny thoughts too!!!