Responsibilities of daddy ahmed khan .check last p

Posted: 11 years ago

Heyo friends I am back again with another one shorts story this will have parts or not  I dint know I didn't decide yet so here it goes '.

Note: Readers  who wants update for next part plz hit the like button of this 1st part it will help me keep the count '.and I will scrap everyone no pm's '..as my list has people who is not from  Qh  forum so plz bare it with me ..

It's a long part so sorry in advance '..

Asad P.O.V

I slowly push the door open as I knew  it was too late hours and I might disturb the 2 beauties sleeping in and I slowly closed the door behind me the first thing attract me as I entered  was the beautiful face of my wife who was sleeping peacefully  without frown line on her head but I knew she must be tired , I moved closer near her and then there  was the angel of my life my sweet 6 months daughter "akira"   who was sleeping just opposite like her mom .with frown face and pouting lips 'she is such a adorable angel 'I just went and freshen up  and  changed in night clothes and came and slowly sat beside my daughter who was sleeping in between  me and Zo.. I gently placed a kiss on Zo's head and moved closed near to my akria   and was about to kiss when I saw ,she made a crying face as she was moving and opened her eyes and about to cry I guess 'I picked  her as I thought I can calm her 'as I never really  get time to spend with her 'but then I  panicked  because  once she cry she will take the whole house on head and I didn't wanted to stressed Zo as she already took care  of akira whole day so I just gently picked her and placed 1 hand below her head as told by Zo once the technique of picking kids in arms   i.. got up and she started to sob loudly as possible .and tumbling even ...i quickly took her in hall and that was it she started crying loudly ..i saw her wincing in pain and moving in my arm..i couldn't understand what was wrong 'and started to calm her down then .i checked her clothes she didn't even pee .then I started to shush her by every possible means but she being daughter of mr Asad and Zo ..she didn't ..

I just was moving here and there to look for something and I  slowly placed her on the sofa and found her stuff toys . I picked up 1 quickly and started shaking in front of her  ' I actually don't no how to manage as Zo always took care of her when she cry... she looked at the toy and  I looked  at her she suddenly stopped crying then I thought it was good I was  slowly took the toy close to her and she laughed moving her hands and legs in the air 'I thought this was fun and not so difficult  I made that elephant toy as a plane and made it go around her 'and I found that she was liking it 'and made some funny sounds..eee...i just put the toy down and went close to her face and  kissed her '.she liked it and was laughing 'she tried to touch my face with her little fingers but couldn't then I took her hand and placed it on my face ...i felt that her laugh echoed in the whole house now she was playing with me  and I liked it I just traced my fingers on her face and she enjoyed and started to roll '.this feeling overwhelmed my heart and I felt she is the means of my life ..

I slowly lifted her and placed her in my laps and was trying to make her sleep but I guess it was more difficult than my files '.i laughed on my own thoughts '.i went close to her and ask in slow voice '"what happened sweetheart "..she just made eee sound nothing else '..i was feeling chill and just then I realized how cold akira might be feeling  'I just got up and took her in my arms and marched towards the room where they were extra blankets '..i just slowly placed her on bed and moved near the closet  and looked for the blanket and I found it when I turned just found that she was about to catch Zo's hair which might disturb her .. I rushed and picked her in one arm and caught the blanket in other '..today I   was not feeling like to sleep but I felt good with her as I hardly spend sometime with her '.we both daddy daughter team came out and I sat on the sofa again and took her in my lap and covered her with the blanket 'again she made those funny sounds which instantly bought a ear to ear smile on my face '.she moved uncomfortably in my lap ...

I slowly took her tiny little hand and started to play with it 'I made small circles on her tiny pea size hands and she laughed out of tickling and then she kicked her leg in my ribs and it made me even laugh as she was kicking and enjoying what I was doing '..i just picked her in air and bought closed to my face and brushed my nose with her and her  skin was  so soft I felt the same touch of her mom '.zo even had the same skin soft and smooth '.i brushed 3 to 4 times as she liked it '..now she was not sleeping and I was worried as to why is this happening so I just got up and took her in my arms close to my chest and covered my self and her with the blanket and moved in the hall from left to right and then I thought why not go out '.we came out in garden and I just suddenly felt some thing wet on my chest and bend down to see her mouth was drooling and it sticked on to me and my kurta got wet  I looked her and raised my eye brows 'I just chuckled and thought to clean her mouth and took my hanky from my pocket and cleaned her ''.she suddenly started crying when I was patting her back'I was confused as to why she was crying '.i thought might be because  of chilled air so I immediately took her in as I didn't wanted to risk her health 'but even then she didn't stopped crying '.

"I think she is hungry 'but how do find it .." I was just thinking when I remembered what Zo did  once on dinning table where here as here she is still crying ...Zo  put her finger in her mouth to find it out '.lets do this I just moved my arms up and down in a cradle manner so she might stop crying .i was just placing finger in her mouth but stopped and went in kitchen .and  washed my hands and wiped it as I don't want anything unhygienic thing for  her  and slowly put my index finger in her mouth she stopped crying suddenly and was sucking my finger '" o my sweetheart is hungry " '"now what to do I don't no how  to make her food '.." I looked here and there and found the ceralac( baby food) box lying on the platform 'I know once Zo made it in milk even I have to do that 'but how i found  her bottle was missing 'then thought ...i will feed her with spoon '.her crying brook my thoughts ...but how shall I make it I was highly irritated she was still crying and I couldn't do anything how can I make food when she is in my hand '.i looked over the sofa '.

I just pulled the sofa which was light enough and bought it in the kitchen and placed near me as I didn't wanted to miss her out of my site 'I placed her on the sofa and handed the toy and pulled out the milk in a pan and bought the powder the milk was boiling and I added the food in it 'and half of it got spilled on the platform and it was messy...i looked at her and blinked my eyes and tried to make her laugh and she stopped for a moment and started to eat the toy in her mouth ..i went close and pulled out the trunk of the elephant toy which was in her mouth and she started crying ..'.i shushed her  " stop crying " then I thought I cannot scold her in that tone  she might cry more '..i switched off the gas and took a bowl and poured everything in it and  some of it again spilled down but I didn't care as my sweet heart was hungry '..i lifted her and went in hall and placed her on the other sofa and sat near her she was still crying I took the spoon and started to feed  her but then stopped in middle and realized it was to hot and blow air with my mouth to cool it down and then I fed her she instantly ate it by pouting and munching it without her teeth  and I took a relief that she is quit now 'she was liking it and I took another spoon and did same thing but this time she shook her head .. But I forcefully fed her as she was hungry 'I gave her another spoon and she accepted it '.he mouth corners were spoiled out of spitting 'I cleaned it with my hands and when I realized she was done and was not accepting anymore of it ...I just stopped and wipe my hand with the hanky and '.remembered what zo use to tell after feeding her about the burp of kids '.

******0.O******

P.O.V ends

He just took her in his arms she felt good in his arms he could make out  that she felt safe and  he could feel he warm body against him '.and he gently rub her back and and kissed her hairs gently '.and  she threw up on his shoulder and he  took her away from his shoulder  so that she don't spoil her clothes ..and realized what she did and he again said '"o no what did you do this " he made a face  and then he felt it ok it  doesn't matter 'he now just took her in guest room as he didn't want to disturb zo . and placed her on the bed and thought to change but he need to  go and bring his clothes from other room and he thought he cant leave her like this '' he placed her in middle of the bed and took all the pillows and cushions and made a boundary around her and he quickly went into his room and took his clothes and looked at zo 'and went close to her and placed a feather light kiss on her forehead and  ran out as his angel was alone '.when he came back he found her in same state and he quickly changed his clothes  and kept the dirty kurta on the table and went near her 'and removed the extra cushions on his side and slept and cover both of them with the blanket and slowly was ceasing her and she  was liking it  and he saw how peacefully she was looking at the fan which was rotating  and he kept his head near to her and  spoke " you're daddy Ahmed khan's angel" and she started to kick him again  neither she was in mood to sleep '.nor was he 'so he picked her and made her sit on his stomach 'and bought his legs close to him and made her rest on his them  'now he was just moved his fingers on her stomach and she was laughing and enjoying it '.slowly he realized that she was feeling dizzy and he made her rest on his chest and covered her with the blanket '..and daddy daughter team drifted to sleep '.

Next morning Zo woke up and first thing she realized neither asad nor akria was near her she stepped down and searched whole room and was scared to death as one was her heart and other heartbeat 'she took a deep breath and went out of her room and   found that dilshad was up and was looking at the condition of the house  .. even zoya looked at the house, the bowl was lying on the table and toys messed up and kitchen platform in mess and one  sofa was in kitchen how on earth this came here 'was there a hurricane last night ... .Zo spoke  in tensed voice ..

Z: ammi akria and asad are not In the room ..

D: what do u mean ?

A: ye ammi '.

D: lets find them '.

They both searched  the whole house and Zo had tears beaming down they both were in hall and realized the door of guest room opened and asad stepped out 'and miss paradise queen was in his  arms resting on his chest 'covered with blanket which was draping down '..Zo just ran  towards him to hug but her moved back which shocked Zo to hell but then he showed her that akira was sleeping in his arms so Zo hugged him sideways '.and he just wipe her tears and hugged her back 'and asked what happened ?

Dilshad came near and raise her eyebrows and was about to ask but he gestured her not to speak as she might make her up '.so she points out at the mess in house and he  looks at both the ladies and then pointed towards akira and they understood  that he was up all night with her '''..

If I continue that I will try 'then scraps will be sent to those who hit like for this osπŸ˜›

How was itπŸ˜•

Please tell me 'πŸ˜ƒ

Good😊 or Bad 🀒 bothπŸ˜†

Love Maggie : ) 😳

Edited by enrique - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NOTE: If you need the scrap please hit the like button of the 1St part ...if I thought of update scraps will be sent to those who hit like ...I hope there is no prob in it ...

Thanks maggie πŸ˜³
Edited by enrique - 11 years ago
ojaswi_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was soo nice...
father and daughter relation was soo adorable...
i loved it...awesome one...
and try to cont soon...
waiting eagerly for ur nxt update...
and do PM...😊
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
truly different n so sweet n cute!!!! loved it
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was freaking awesome!please update it soon !😳 by the way where did u get the banner from it was tooo cuteee u know!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³Edited by sowmy18 - 11 years ago
TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update😊😊...loved the father daugther moments❀️...waiting for the next update..continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
un res 
im sooo sorrie πŸ˜­
i just now saw ur scrap i totally forgot about it 
i do res n i forget it later 

oh i loved ur story πŸ˜ƒ
it was so cute
loved daddy asad 
he was such a cutie πŸ˜³
do continue πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Starrydee - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
res

shit i am late! soory Maggie. Dont hate me 

unres.

Waoo what a cutie story. Makes me wish for AsYa married with Kids πŸ˜³ 

Anyway back to the story. Perfect. i just loved it. i wanted to write something like this, but i guess you did better. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And what a wonderful Banner πŸ˜³

next, this depends upon you, cause you are the writer. πŸ˜³ 
i would love to get more and more of you πŸ˜†
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is Fan- Freaking-Tastic. loved  it n loved it. 

Thanks  to all who liked it 

as i said u all will like it 

love you guys 4 all ur support 

i really loved ur comments