Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Ami

"A numbness grabs him at the sight of the flowers and other puja essentials on the table, Anjali sees right through his pain, he gestures a nod "i'm ok" but she knows better, she goes to his room . His fingers are on his laptop but mind is fighting that dreadful day. " - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Moving his eyes back an forth , gulping down the tears he's trying stop, the intensity of it all increases, he slam laptop shut. Eyes need closed, more images of that day ...

it's like he is that 14 year old again. Anjali came just in time, he needed that hand on his shoulder badly, he felt as lost as he was that day...He takes all the pain and wraps his arms around her in the hope that she would take it away, and as always, she tries her  best.
" - well saidπŸ‘...nd truly it was a really good scene...Barun nd Daljeet were fab!!!

"The tears needed an outlet, she knew that "kuchh mat kaho" no need to explain.
Slowly mustering up courage, he releases her hand and stands up.This scene came at the end of episode 80,  but haunting of that day and anxiety of barsi coming up, had been lingering within him all day.

"
He woke up with a bad headache, one can only imagine the night he had after a marriage proposal from La and the nerve of the low-status girl who disconnected his phone, add to it, the thoughts of barsi coiming up. Then at the breakfast table, more marriage talk by Di, he's quick to remind her  he doesn't believe in marriage. " - people around him shld really giv him a break...he has been through enough for a day!!

"
This marriage proposal couldn've come at a worse time, the barsi (death day) of his parents coming up, also a brutal reminder of the day his parent's marriage shattered and with it his trust in the institution of marriage...now he has to deal with marriage pressures and constantly remind everyone his strong stanze against marriage... all because the mistake of Khushi Kumaari Gupta. He needed to settle the score with her" - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
he is able to get those two lines in before she causes disterbunce out of fear, by dropping a container of flour, getting it all over him and making him sneez, maami runs in and he has to leave. what happens between them, stays between them. He leaves highly disapointed. " - he leaves with more anger than dissapointment!!!

"She's trying to sneak out on high alert to get the light bulb, but  proves useless as she's unable to escape Arnav. He ends his call...she's become more important now...πŸ˜‰- πŸ˜Š

"A panic driven Khushi rushes upstairs to help mami, while he is determined to  get some answers. She opens the balcony door, but it's forced closed by him, she tries to escape a few different ways  before finding herself trapped between his arms, "

looking up, she finds his face inches away from hers, she steps back. - m pretty sure her heart's beatin faster hereπŸ˜‰ 

"
The limits he speaks of are more of her defiances over an over. Again he asks about disconnecting his phone, informs her that she may not move till she answers his questions. Still an uneasy Khushi looks around, for some help, infuriating him further" - well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

"
This scene was never about marriage ideas in La's head, its more about Khushi messing with his belief system especially days away from their parent's death anniversary, its about showing Khushi her limits, he thought he had her cornered but she fires back, giving him a jolt, he has to step back and listen." πŸ‘ well analysed

"
Her explanation of marriage was breaking down a thick wall inside of him,  he has never heard it explained this way and it was far from the example he has seen . πŸ‘

"
Her attack on him here reminded me the one during the resignation scene when she accused him of perposely putting her life in danger...i almost expected him to remain as quiet as he did that day, but he did just the opposite, crossing a limit of his own." -

"
He grabbed her hand from behind and with enormous force, turned her towards him and pulled her close, really close...uff. He doesn't  seem to know why he's doing what he's doing but sexual tension was oozing out, mostly from him and a tad from her." - totally πŸ˜³

" his soft voice modulations here, it felt more like a flirty question than a threat. On her end, fear was present but throughout the moment her trust in him appeared again," - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
a part of her was not objecting to his nearness. His face softens with her tears, slowly her pain is reflected in his eyes too" - isn tht love 😊

"
Khushi needs a minuts to be by herself, wiping her tears, she looks down at the mark his tight fingers left on her hand,  but then she feels it trying to figure it out, figure him out, but certainly not hating him for it... and he on the other hand, stands there apologetic, feeling every tear of hers magnified "hazzaar baar" (thousand times)," really liked the underlied part

"I found a sweet closure to the intense scen above in the "rabba ve" moment  that followed. The tension from what happened earlier is carried over into this scene by both of the immensly talented actors...staring down eachother...and he was just about to leave when Khushi's face started to flicker in the candlelight, thats all it took..." rabba ve" πŸ‘

- really like the softness here 😊

"
there was apology for hurting her, and an acknowledgement from her. Her candle stick is tilted too far while she is engrossed in him,

"
Arnav Khushi were lost in each other briefly,

" their gazes upon each other are clear as day...no small deal indeed 😊

Ami Sobti truly was brilliant...nd even Sanaya too ⭐️
really loved all you edits πŸ‘

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 84

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_1gIiRHckI[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Tuesday, 27 September, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnZVNXoqIKo

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4M19UgErDcUrJ3UFRp

thanks so much, katelyn, for the daily motion link. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

I'm in love with this amazing couple

Episode-83

The ambiance of RM was tranquil and solemn. everbody were immersed in pooja. Pandit called Anjali to come forward with her spouse to do the rituals. But her husband was still not here. Nani requested Pandit to prceed the pooja, without that ritual. Pandit started reciting the mantra but got interrupted when the water pot on the pooja thali tilted. (I did not understand the significance)He stopped his mantra. Immediately shyam started reciting the rest "dhan aur maan chanchal hai, mrityu satya aise samay mei jo achche karm karte hai,use moksh prapt hai," (meaning: wealth and mind are transitory, death is the ultimate truth, only good deeds remain) pause:pardon me if i translated wrong. As I'm not hindu, may be I couldn't get the right meaning of it.    Those auspicious words sounded so weird from that devil's mouth. What a hypocrite he is!Everybody got delectable to see him. Anjali too but she was still annoyed with him. 

Khushi was in anguish and  worried for her dad's health.Arnav's words were reverberating her mind,"how do you feel when you do the funeral of your parents?" ( So even when her dad is sick, whom she cares for the most Khushi is still thinking how hurt Arnav was that day)she was extremely anxious of her dad.

Shyam was trying to pacify Anjali. But Anjai was obdurate this time, "we hardly spend time with each other. When Shyam again gave his work excuse Anjai got frantic,"your work is always there," she meant your work is there,but why I'm not there anywhere.? Shyam screamed at her,"you want me to roam around you all the time?" he suddenly showed his true face.( That was mean. I agree that is his true face).Anjali got terribly upset and left him. Shyam understood he was doing a blunder, so he wanted to rectify his mistakes.He follwed her to the living room, where the whole family was sitting there. He was trying to coax her, but Anjai was really tenacious this time.  Shyam brought a kajra for her. Anjai refused to take it and  moved away from him. When she was leaving, the plate what she was holding fall down. Shyam ran to her and picked her in his arm. argg! 😑 the scene was disgusting. Everybody got embarrassed seeing his khullam khulla pyaar.  nani's expression was priceless. she was so enamored and blushing to see their love. Shyam apologized for all of his guilt and begged her to forgive him. Arnav and Akash was pretending to read the newspaper, but actually keenly observing their BIL's drama.When Shyam begged sorry Arnav thought about Khushi. He remembered how he extricated her with his harsh words and once confidently told her that he never says sorry to anybody. Is he planning to say sorry to Khushi?

Khushi was upset, sitting outside praying to God for her bauji. Payal came to console her. she broke down to her elder sis and embraced her,"I lost my parents before, but I don't want to lose them again. I don't want to lose any of you." Payal tried to comfort her,"He is fine and having a peaceful slumber. Hear, he is snoring inside!" She wanted to assure Khushi that their dad was fine and Khushi needed to relax. She tried to distract her,"tell me how was your day?' Khushi remembered Arnav's bashful words again. She actually was not hurt of Arnav's acrimony, she was feeling a pang of pity for him and of course his words reminded him of her dead parents too. On the other side in RM, Mr.sexy blue was still in compunction to hurt Khushi.

Haila what Mr. sexy green is muttering in front of the mirror? πŸ˜† Oh Gosh he was practicing to say sorry?, but whom? He wanted to say sorry to KKG? But he couldn't make it,"it's not so difficult", but why can't I say it? " Ms. Zany entered and got lovey dovey with him. But Mr. Akhroo was annoyed to see her. She was still in her patibrata patni avatar, addressing him "Arnavji." She gave him his clothes for office. But ASR was not going office. Coz right now to apologize khushi is more important than his office work. Mr. hot if you go like this you will be bankrupt soon. Actually he didn't want to miss the chance to say sorry to Khushi.
Pause: once in a SBS segment Barun was joking,"Tintin tum ASR ko business tycoon se business disaster bana dia, nikamma bana dia.πŸ˜†
La asked him a permission to go to a party. ASR was annoyed at her wifey behavior,"( Made me remember he always gets irritated from wifey behaviour be that from real wifey. Like he was quiet discontent with her Swami acts except when she put tika on him and looked after him.)when do you need permission from me." La said sorry three times. ASR got surprised, "how do you say sorry so easily?." He was more determined in his mission now.( I was thinking why La would ask to go to a party a day after his parent's anniversary. A day when he was visibly disturbed)

When the door bell rang, Aranv thought it was khushi. He rushed to open the door, but JP came to open it. Without seeing who was on the door, he told JP to send the person to him on the poolside. He was sure it would be Khushi. He started to talk, but stopped when he heard a male voice from behind. He turned and saw it was their dhobi. He got frantic.

In the breakfast table Mami was inquiring shyam, "what important work you are doing that you are not seen now a days?" I must say Mami is smart."Shyam was ready with his twisted words,"a stubborn client is troubling me to make a deal" He didn't lie this time. he sure meant Sashji here. La proposed Arnav to go for a lunch date with her. but Mr. sexy's mind was thinking something else. He refused, but tried to give her the excuse that how she will go for lunch as she remains busy with that girl. La was not getting what girl she was talking about. She named Pam, sim. ASR was getting annoyed but couldn't say Khushi's name either. So he finally said,"the girl who comes to train you." La got it, he was talking about Khushi. He was acting delirious. he told Anjali,"why she is late? tell her I'll cut her salary for being late." Anjali told that she took a leave. Arnav was really annoyed now,"why she needs leave?" He couldn't say I am at home becoz of you, how cum you are not here? πŸ˜† Shyam certainly got happy to hear that. he tried to justified this, "everybody needs leave. Like you took a leave today. she also needs some time to spend with her family."Arnav got  perturbed. La  put her hand on his shoulder,"do I give you a head message?" She just added fuel in the fire. Arnav yelled,'enough Lavanya" How cum La couldn't see his nonchalance towards her?πŸ˜• (How many ways does he call Khushi- WOh ladki, uss Khushi, Use, Unko, Khushi Kumari Gupta- Yes he was really disturbed so did not know which emotion he had)

ASR was really restless. He called Khushi, but couldn't speak a word. buaji thought it was Shyam. buaji was so obsessed by this swindler!. Shyam's name was always in her mouth.disgusting! 😑 Sashiji asked her where was that Shyam and how cum he was out for the whole night? He was incredulous, "he is a lawyer and no court remains open at night." buaji got annoyed at his suspicion. pause: I didn't get it why Buaji is so overconfident with Shyam. She didn't even know his background or his family!

ASR was in dilemma. why couldn't he say sorry. He gathered some courage and called Khushi again. When Khushi picked the phone he was  still mum. khushi now started to vex the person who called,"you have plenty of time to call girls. but I don't have time to receive your call. You don't have any work, but harass girls. don't you have mom and sis at home?" she disconnected the call. Suddenly she felt the breeze, the telepathic connection with her soul mate. She was sure it was him who called her.

Arnav was terribly frustrated,"why you took a leave when I need to talk?"La entered in the wrong time again.she brought two dresses with her and showed ASR, what she will wear. she requested him to go to the party with her. Arnav was fuming,'I'm not going to any party."

It's evening and Shyam came to GH. Sashiji was standing on the patio. Khushi was going to RM. When She met Shyam, he said, how cum they were calling her so late at night. He indirectly let Sashiji know that her job was not appropriate, so she should quit. Sashiji didn't have any issue with this, but he had issue with Shyam instead. Coz he trusted his daughter but sure he couldn't trust shyam. He asked him,how was his work and why he stayed out late at night. Shyam tried to justified his work,"doing it for leading life." But he got caught red handed when a passer by on the street greeted him and asked him, why he was absent from the court today. Sashiji sure got more skeptical now.

Angry ASR is getting ishqzade.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k90-kdQd6c&list=LLGG3aM4O5G1_gyBAE7CNrhw[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the analysis. My input in pink. I was wondering about the web of lies Shyam could weave. He was very much apt in that. He lied in front of the entire Raizada family and was not even thinking he would be caught. I think Mami and Anjali were both having doubts and did not say anything because of the subtle support Shyam had from the rest. It also shows that Anjali was actually not dumb and did not trust him blindly. The people trusting him blindly were actually Buaji, to some extent Khushi, Arnav and Nani whereas PAYASH had a nonchalant attitude.
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 82

Title Credit : Cynthia (she has been really kind enough to watch nd name the episode...couldn thank her enough πŸ€—)

i hav kept it white...its my way of payin tributes to the ones who arnt with us anymore

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

Great ideas there for season 2, i too always felt things need to make a full circle back to sheesh mahel,  that chacha de needed to make a come back...wonderful ideas...i want season 2 πŸ˜­ or Indi's fan fiction πŸ˜‰ maybe after the blasts reach 398?  any yes, will always be grateful to the writers for giving the depth they did to ASR in these earlier one...they set the bar too too high

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Ami

"A numbness grabs him at the sight of the flowers and other puja essentials on the table, Anjali sees right through his pain, he gestures a nod "i'm ok" but she knows better, she goes to his room . His fingers are on his laptop but mind is fighting that dreadful day. " - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Moving his eyes back an forth , gulping down the tears he's trying stop, the intensity of it all increases, he slam laptop shut. Eyes need closed, more images of that day ...

it's like he is that 14 year old again. Anjali came just in time, he needed that hand on his shoulder badly, he felt as lost as he was that day...He takes all the pain and wraps his arms around her in the hope that she would take it away, and as always, she tries her  best.
" - well saidπŸ‘...nd truly it was a really good scene...Barun nd Daljeet were fab!!!

Ami Sobti truly was brilliant...nd even Sanaya too ⭐️
really loved all you edits πŸ‘

Supriya! always a pleasure to read your input on my takes, thanks you for all the comments and of course  loving the edit πŸ€— also i agree with you after the kitchen scene he was more angry that disappointed...i think he was a be hurt too that's why the word disappointed came to mind, but yes more anger. and that scene of him and Daljeet was seriously something...its hard to find scenes that move you that much, i think that's what make iPK so special is that they give so many of them...add to it unbelievable talent from the lead actor, it has to be a winner!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^^ Supriya, your collage on 82 πŸ˜­ is really good, sorry i'm still not over these two epis and i cry at everything! great shots!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Ami
Lovely analysis liked all the colored and underlined parts my comments in blue and ahh yes your man acted very well eyes expressions saying all but yes he was provoked took revenge and then apologised as he was also hurt.
Lovely drools and collages

Chalhov, i can mmmuuuwaaa you for being so generous to me πŸ˜Š i'm happy you like it and loved reading you smart remarks to you khadooos, he always has to blame Khushi for everthing, b/c after she came into his life, sab kuch heel gaya...that why he keeps say "heel na mat" "heel na mat" πŸ˜† sorry bad joke. anyway many thanks for appreciating and commentiong on the the  peice and the edits!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 82-83:Arnav's parents barsi.
 It is said no one can really replace your own parents unless you allow them. I was also thinking no other show can really replace IPKKND. I watched Chanchan and I also watched Barun's interview and I guess watching them in the same period as watching episode 82 was a bad idea. Because I was thinking- what the this is not my Sanaya Khushi and our Arnav Bitwa Barun. Arnav looks aeons better in IPKKND then now and there we all were ok with his break because of his health, and Sanaya was more visible with even rags in Khushi then in Chanchan who was so well dressed. I hope no one was offended, but I was really missing my ARSHI.
During the Barsi- About Arnav : I understood one thing- Arnav never let anyone to replace his mother till Khushi came.  He never let anyone understand because he never thought anyone would. But when he saw Khushi and Anjali togather he understood that Khushi understands, and probably is the only one who understands. I felt as if he was jealous of Khushi- having one thing parents who love and adore her, for whom she can do anything and he does not have them. On the day of his parent's anniversary he learns she does not have her parents but an adoptive one- and he never even guessed in the small encounter he had with them. He knew he left her job in his office at his office inspite of herself because of a family who were willing to pay the one lac she owed him rather then let her work for him a single day. He knew she had a family who sent her away from Lucknow to Delhi so that she does not have to endure the burnt of disgrace he caused her. He knew she had a family who had paid for her to open a sweet shop because she wanted to. He saw her aunt confronting him when he went to give money for her to work.
  It is said that a mom always knows a child's heart. It really showed that even from hereafter Arnav's mom was trying to pacify her son by diverting his attention and ridiculing him with his hidden love for Khushi. He was putting flowers when Khushi had understood that it was his patent's death anniversary. Khushi was pouring the Gangajal for his parents when he interrupted her and took it away.  Those same flowers and gangajal drop during the prayers. It seemed as if when he was really missing his parents- his mom- his mom came and diverted his attention by things which would be associated with Khushi.
 The love of Gupta's for Khushi. She was their baby and though she was working they still knew she was their baby. When she came back home mom and aunt knew she was going to break down for dad and more concerned for her then dad. When she hugged her dad, he said-so petulantly- I am still breathing, more concerned about her daughter's pain watching him sick then his own sickness. It showed that she had fully accepted this family as her own. The Gupta's were happy to have Khushi and Khushi was happy to have them. They loved her antics, her pagalpaan, her Sanak and all. In seemed as if they knew , Arnav had shared with her his worst nightmare and pain and she still does not know what to think or do, and when her father got sick that opportunity was thankfully taken from her.
  Hypocrite Shyam : There he was attending Shashi because of Khushi and on the other had was not even caring to be beside his already wedded wife Anjali, who was paying for his whims on her parent's anniversary and had the ego to get upset because Anjali was cutting the telephone.
 Sweet Nani  : I was actually smiling at Nani's subtle actions in the beginning. Guess she is still having Khushi in mind for Arnav and Raizadas. She knows that Barsi things are done only by family members so that is why she asked her to bring Gangajal, not La or Mami or Anjali. It seemed as if she wants to tell her daughter, Arnav's Mom, "See what I have chosen for your son. I hope you approve. She she took all the things from me when I could not." Nice way of a grandmother to introduce  a prospective bride to mother in law. It must be very painful for her to loss her daughter so tragically and on the same day she was missing her though the rest of the time she was trying her best so that Arnav and Anjali never remember the tragic past associated with their mother.
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago