My latest updated on a page way back πŸ˜•
here is the link πŸ˜Š

Episodes 74-77: What a day!

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

ami,

aw at last i don't feel like his aunty. ok that asr old is mine... no one make eyes at it. samjhi aap log?!!

the smirk. i have to devote an entire post to it. coming up this weekend. needs peace quiet time and lots of pauses and swoons to get that piece done.

missing you, come back soon. where are you?

te he, ok the old ASR is all yours...this younger one keeps me young forever! oooh looking fwd to that smirk piece! now you know where i have been all this time, watching and pausing that sceneπŸ˜† j/k things just got busy everywhere!!! hoping things calm down soon...waise acchha hua mein gayee, pata to chala ke mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai! πŸ€£

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

"life is pain, highness. anyone who says differently is selling something."
~~~ william goldman, william goldman: four screenplays ~~~

episode 79

"gayi."

khushi spun around as she heard asr's voice. a second ago, anjali was standing there, but now this terrifyingly angry asr. a chilling expression, striking fear in the heart.

his voice had a cold flatness to it, burnt at the edges by something. what was it?

"kya sochke tumne mera phone kata tha... tumhe toh lagta hai bolne ka haq sirf tumhe hai... hai na?" silver voice... argentum ascending. what were you thinking when you disconnected my call? you must be thinking only you have the right to speak. a cold flow of anger.

just minutes ago he sat at the table by his sister, grim and upset about the whole marriage fracas. in fact, it had impacted him so deeply he had a splitting headache. this was unlike him. asr... rugged, robust, ready to take on anything. and now suddenly a serious attack of migraine, his eyes almost losing focus at the gnaw of the throbbing ache.
  of course, somehow barun made it look all so real, facial muscles slackening, eyes going numb, head not so firmly held, i wanted to go give the fellow a massage. (see i did want to become a nurse and it's only that instinct which made me think that, okay?)

i'd been wondering about his reaction to shaadi talk. i understood that he was contemporary in thinking and the tragedy at a very vulnerable age had laft an ugly impact. akash had said as much to khushi the night of the rain. i could hear him vehemently state that marriage was not a thing he believed in. yet, couldn't really understand why. something more than just a dislike of a tradition that holds no meaning for him.

"tumhe achanak ho kya gaya hai..." he exclaimed to lavanya. what's happened to you all of a sudden? he was tired, the day had brought things he was completely unprepared for and which seemed to touch a raw nerve.

"subah tum mere liye chai lekar aayi. aur wo bhi aise kapdo mein jaise wo... pause, clench jaw... khsuhi kumari gupta pehenti hai" you brought tea for me in the morning, and that too wearing clothes like that khushi kumari gupta.

he just couldn't keep it all in, a spate of words as he took off his waist coat, and la stood by with his towel and change in her new found churidar kameez look. he admonished her every marriage oriented move. she kept quiet... and suddenly his anger collided with a strange frequency.

"react dammit, answer me." he whirled around and flung the words at her.

to la's credit, she didn't cower. in fact, she asked him what was the problem with marriage, they were living together anyway, so what was the issue in taking the relationship to its logical end and giving it a name.

somewhere in the middle of her last sentence, his eyes went icy cold licked by fire. had i been la, that would be the cue to run, but today she was determined. sometimes she was just all la, her own person, her own ideas. like when she paid for khushi's pizza without fuss, almost generous in her approach.

"iss baare mein mujhe dubara baat nahin karni." am not going to talk about this again. he slammed the door shut with his words. la took the cue from his rage, showed some of her own as she threw down the towel (oh oh was there a visual pun there by the makers? funny guys) and left.

all i could feel was a grating kind of pain trickling around inside the frame, threatening to blow it to bits. then at the table, in di's words, just a hint. she knows chhotey hates marriage, but he must understand that their mother and father -

he cut her off mid sentence. no, he didn't want to talk about that. finally, i began to understand. so the objection to marriage was really to do with his parents' experience. and recalling it, or going anywhere near it was just hard on him. for the last couple of days it had been nothing but marriage talk. the girl he thought he could trust and have a relationship with where both wanted the same things, was suddenly hell bent on something that only hurt him.

hurt. extreme hurt. and unresolved pain.

that was what it was all about. he could never bring himself to say it in so many words, but this was what was wearing him down. he just didn't want to go there. by 80, we knew the added layer of struggle and churn within. it was just a day before his parents death anniversary. he anyway was vulnerable, fragile. on top of that, this incessant band baja barat talk.

"feelings are disturbing. people are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. how can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? pain is meant to wake us up. people try to hide their pain. but they're wrong. pain is something to carry, like a radio. you feel your strength in the experience of pain. it's all in how you carry it. that's what matters. pain is a feeling. your feelings are a part of you. your own reality. if you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. you should stand up for your right to feel your pain."
~~~ jim morrison ~~~

he had tried to take matters in hand. threaten khushi into submission, and get her to stop brain washing la, but khushi was not in a mood to talk to him. when she walked in this morning, despite that headache, he tried to talk to her. again she escaped into the kitchen.

interestingly, the screenplay presented a topsy turvy scenario. pain at one end, prank at the other. somehow it worked. made both seem keener, and further etched the characters.

here was a man in deep and utter pain. his entire being in the grip of a trauma. his every word taut, torn from him almost. nothing light about him or in the air that shuffled around him, hushed and quiet, mindful of his state of mind. the air and his di, they seemed to be the only ones who knew he suffered.

then there was khushi. she had no notion whatsoever of the state he was in. to her, he was being his usual laad governor, rakshas self and trying to scare her so that she'd stop her shaadi plans. she was not keen to get into a scuffle with him, and her strategy was to flummox the adversary and get out of all tricky situations with her ajeeb khushi strategies. first the phone games. then the avoid at the table.

but now. now what? he stood in front of her, and for a second it looked like there was no escape.

then she dropped the container of flour. on purpose.

a loud noise, and a burst of white powder, rising like a geyser, spattering his face, his clothes. hot tea the other day, dry powder now. he flinched and turned away, felt as though this had hurt more than the scalding beverage. a pent up emotion tried for release but lay trapped in a suffocating container somewhere.

mamiji walked into the kitchen.

he sneezed. "gaad bilass, arnav bitwa." a few saucy mami comments about cooking kilass being taken by him and again asr had to walk away without saying what he wanted to.

but he did turn to look at her once more. why? because he was angry? because he was hurt? because he just had to? maybe a bit of all of that? certainly a threat in his look, he's going to get her.

today everything was in his voice. and that curiously moist eyed, not so taut face. a searing in the timbre of his voice, a fragility on his face. there was a loneliness in him that felt devastating. a distance from all around him. this song has come from nowhere and been playing in my head ever since i saw 79 and heard 80. the last stanza... patthar ka ashna mile/patthar ka devta mile/sheeshe ka dil liye jaaoon kahan, reminded me of him. not that he didn't have a dil, just that it was so very fragile.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GrqxZCSEH0[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

a few snapshots from 79

"aap?" you?

"haan main, kyun? meri awaz sunke kaat dogi." yes, me, why?  hearing my voice you'll slam the phone down? he's terse and clipped and dare i say, hot. those camera movements, picking his every expression and reflection, makes him look hotter still. it's like looking at him through a kaleidoscope. maybe a hint of that fragmenting within him, part of him falling to pieces, trying to stay together?

"aap bolte rahiye
," keep talking, in a sweet voice.

"bakwas band karo," stop the nonsense, a sour rejoinder.

"tumhe kya lagta hai... tum koi bhi patti padake lavanya ke shaadi ke baare mein khayal badal dogi... tumne samjh kya rakha hai hume," what do you think, you can fool lavanya into buying into your marriage idea... who do you think i am. gosh, he sounds like a mogul, haughty and sexy.

"ha ha hum kal aayenge na aur kal hum aapko aur bhi cheezen sikha denge, jaise karwa chauth, navratra ke rasm, suhagan ki cheezen, sab kuch sikha denge." yeah i'll come tomorrow and teach you many things, about karwa chauth, navratra, rituals for married women, teach you everything. she's chirpy... making sure her parents think all is well, it's only her eager student calling.

"what." flat and uff deadly.

she offers shyam ticket money. shyam is upset. the hurt act. and then the cute cup of tea chicane. well, hope when he is ready to have it, she gets him a nice hot cup and pours it on his head.

gaon ki gori attack, la with food in chamkili wear. i have made for "aap" food with my own hands. this oft heard hindi movie line, usually offered by sultry village belle to her grimy farmer husband under a hot sweat inducing sun, always has me wondering. if not with your own hands you will cook, then with whose? why is "i've made it" not enough? milad, point note kiya jaaye.

a father and a loving daughter. she is alive to his every thought and need. he is not looking relaxed, very worried. she must assure him all will be well. he mustn't feel bad that she's working. yes, she is not their real daughter, but they are everything to her. oh, khushi never can quite forget that her family adopted her when she became homeless. which is why perhaps she always tries harder, always wants to give, to make it all alright for everyone. endless love and gratitude for her people. perhaps just a slight bit of insecurity too. by 81 we know, just as she feels that extra bit of responsibility toward her father, mother, sister, aunt, so does her father feel it toward her. he is aware that because he is not her biological father, he must be extra cautious in making sure all goes well with her life. how very touching these relationships.

"thank you, mamiji."
"belcome, naat."

she is lurking around trying to avoid him. he sees her.

"hilne ki koshish bhi mat karna, jab tak meri baat khatam nahin ho jaati. .. yehin khadi raho. haath bhi mat hilana... tumhe kya laga... ki tum..." don't even try to move, till i finish saying what i have to, keep standing, don't move your hands even.. what did you think, taht you-

she pretends to be dizzy. he is only concern, instantly.

"khushi.." gah, why does that voice strike right where the ticker ticks. i am too toughened and ad for this. but no, har baar his voice does it. actor. "khushii!" "khushi?"

how to hate this heartless, godless, marriageless man.

"khushi..."

"jaldi paani lekar aaiye..." quickly get water... did she just order him?

okay. just for a second he feels the dupe. then he runs to get her water. and she escapes. such a crazy sexy scene.

"one word
frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
that word is love."
~~~ sophocles ~~~
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

"life is pain, highness. anyone who says differently is selling something."
~~~ william goldman, william goldman: four screenplays ~~~

episode 79

"gayi."

khushi spun around as she heard asr's voice. a second ago, anjali was standing there, but now this terrifyingly angry asr. a chilling expression, striking fear in the heart.

his voice had a cold flatness to it, burnt at the edges by something. what was it?

"kya sochke tumne mera phone kata tha... tumhe toh lagta hai bolne ka haq sirf tumhe hai... hai na?" silver voice... argentum ascending. what were you thinking when you disconnected my call? you must be thinking only you have the right to speak. a cold flow of anger.

just minutes ago he sat at the table by his sister, grim and upset about the whole marriage fracas. in fact, it had impacted him so deeply he had a splitting headache. this was unlike him. asr... rugged, robust, ready to take on anything. and now suddenly a serious attack of migraine, his eyes almost losing focus at the gnaw of the throbbing ache.
  of course, somehow barun made it look all so real, facial muscles slackening, eyes going numb, head not so firmly held, i wanted to go give the fellow a massage. (see i did want to become a nurse and it's only that instinct which made me think that, okay?)

i'd been wondering about his reaction to shaadi talk. i understood that he was contemporary in thinking and the tragedy at a very vulnerable age had laft an ugly impact. akash had said as much to khushi the night of the rain. i could hear him vehemently state that marriage was not a thing he believed in. yet, couldn't really understand why. something more than just a dislike of a tradition that holds no meaning for him.

"tumhe achanak ho kya gaya hai..." he exclaimed to lavanya. what's happened to you all of a sudden? he was tired, the day had brought things he was completely unprepared for and which seemed to touch a raw nerve.

"subah tum mere liye chai lekar aayi. aur wo bhi aise kapdo mein jaise wo... pause, clench jaw... khsuhi kumari gupta pehenti hai" you brought tea for me in the morning, and that too wearing clothes like that khushi kumari gupta.

he just couldn't keep it all in, a spate of words as he took off his waist coat, and la stood by with his towel and change in her new found churidar kameez look. he admonished her every marriage oriented move. she kept quiet... and suddenly his anger collided with a strange frequency.

"react dammit, answer me." he whirled around and flung the words at her.

to la's credit, she didn't cower. in fact, she asked him what was the problem with marriage, they were living together anyway, so what was the issue in taking the relationship to its logical end and giving it a name.

somewhere in the middle of her last sentence, his eyes went icy cold licked by fire. had i been la, that would be the cue to ruin, but today she was determined. sometimes she was just all la, her own person, her own ideas. like when she paid for khushi's pizza without fuss, almost generous in her approach.

"iss baare mein mujhe dubara baat nahin karni." am not going to talk about this again. he slammed the door shut with his words. la took the cue from his rage, showed some of her own as she threw down the towel (oh oh was there a visual pun there by the makers? funny guys) and left.

all i could feel was a grating kind of pain trickling around inside the frame, threatening to blow it to bits. then at the table, in di's words, just a hint. she knows chhotey hates marriage, but he must understand that their mother and father -

he cut her off mid sentence. no, he didn't want to talk about that. finally, i began to understand. so the objection to marriage was really to do with his parents' experience. and recalling it, or going anywhere near it was just hard on him. for the last couple of days it had been nothing but marriage talk. the girl he thought he could trust and have a relationship with where both wanted the same things, was suddenly hell bent on something that only hurt him.

hurt. extreme hurt. and unresolved pain.

that was what it was all about. he could never bring himself to say it in so many words, but this was what was wearing him down. he just didn't want to go there. by 80, we knew the added layer of struggle and churn within. it was just a day before his parents death anniversary. he anyway was vulnerable, fragile. on top of that, this incessant band baja barat talk.

"feelings are disturbing. people are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. how can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? pain is meant to wake us up. people try to hide their pain. but they're wrong. pain is something to carry, like a radio. you feel your strength in the experience of pain. it's all in how you carry it. that's what matters. pain is a feeling. your feelings are a part of you. your own reality. if you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. you should stand up for your right to feel your pain."
~~~ jim morrison ~~~

he had tried to take matters in hand. threaten khushi into submission, and get her to stop brain washing la, but khushi was not in a mood to talk to him. when she walked in this morning, despite that headache, he tried to talk to her. again she escaped into the kitchen.

interestingly, the screenplay presented a topsy turvy scenario. pain at one end, prank at the other. somehow it worked. made both seem keener, and further etched the characters.

here was a man in deep and utter pain. his entire being in the grip of a trauma. his every word taut, torn from him almost. nothing light about him or in the air that shuffled around him, hushed and quiet, mindful of his state of mind. the air and his di, they seemed to be the only ones who knew he suffered.

then there was khsuhi. she had no notion whatsoever of the state he was in. to her, he was being his usual laad governor, rakshas self and trying to scare her so that she'd stop her shaadi plans. she was not keen to get into a scuffle with him, and her startegy was to flummox the adversary and get out of all tricky situations with her ajeeb khushi strategies. first the phone games. then the avoid at the table.

but now. now what? he stood in front of her, and for a second it looked like there was no escape.

then she dropped the container of flour. on purpose.

a loud noise, and a burst of white powder, rising like a geyser, spattering his face, his clothes. hot tea the other day, dry powder now. he flinched and turned away, felt as though this had hurt more than the scalding beverage. a pent up emotion tried for release but lay trapped in a suffocating container somewhere.

mamiji walked into the kitchen.

he sneezed. "gaad bilass, arnav bitwa." a few saucy mami comments about cooking kilass being taken by him and again asr had to walk away without saying what he wanted to.

but he did turn to look at her once more. why? because he was angry? because he was hurt? because he just had to? maybe a bit of all of that? certainly a threat in his look, he's going to get her.

today everything was in his voice. and that curiously moist eyed, not so taut face. a searing in the timbre of his voice, a fragility on his face. there was a loneliness in him taht felt devastating. a distance from all around him. this song has come ffrom nowhere and been playing in my head ever since i saw 79 and heard 80. the last stanza... patthar ka ashna mile/patthar ka devta mile/sheeshe ka dil liye jaaoon kahan, reminded me of him. not that he didn't have a dil, just that it was so very fragile.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GrqxZCSEH0[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

a few snapshots from 79

"aap?" you?

"haan main, kyun? meri awaz sunke kaat dogi." yes, me, why?  hearing my voice you'll slam the phone down? he's terse and clipped and dare i say, hot. those camera movements, picking his every expression and reflection, makes him look hotter still. it's like looking at him through a kaleidoscope. maybe a hint of that fragmenting within him, part of him falling to pieces, trying to stay together?

"aap bolte rahiye
," keep talking, in a sweet voice.

"bakwas band karo," stop the nonsense, a sour rejoinder.

"tumhe kya lagta hai... tum koi bhi patti padake lavanya ke shaadi ke baare mein khayal badal dogi... tumne samjh kya rakha hai hume," what do you think, you can fool lavanya into buying into your marriage idea... who do you think i am. gosh, he sounds like a mogul, haughty and sexy.

"ha ha hum kal aayenge na aur kal hum aapko aur bhi cheezen sikha denge, jaise karwa chauth, navratra ke rasm, suhagan ki cheezen, sab kuch sikha denge." yeah i'll come tomorrow and teach you many things, about karwa chauth, navratra, rituals for married women, teach you everything. she's chirpy... making sure her parents think all is well, it's only her eager student calling.

"what." flat and uff deadly.

she offers shyam ticket money. shyam is upset. the hurt act. and then the cute cup of tea chicane. well, hope when he is ready to have it, she gets him a nice hot cup and pours it on his head.

gaon ki gori attack, la with food in chamkili wear. i have made for "aap" food with my own hands. this oft heard hindi movie line, usually offered by sultry village belle to her grimy farmer husband under a hot sweat inducing sun, always has me wondering. if not with your own hands you will cook, then with whose? why is "i've made it" not enough? milad, point note kiya jaaye.

a father and a loving daughter. she is alive to his every thought and need. he is not looking relaxed, very worried. she must assure him all will be well. he mustn't feel bad that she's working. yes, she is not their real daughter, but they are everything to her. oh, khushi never can quite forget that her family adopted her when she became homeless. which is why perhaps she always tries harder, always wants to give, to make it all alright for everyone. endless love and gratitude for her people. perhaps just a slight bit of insecurity too. by 81 we know, just as she feels that extra bit of responsibility toward her father, mother, sister, aunt, so does her father feel it toward her. he is aware that because he is not her biological father, he must be extra cautious in making sure all goes well with her life. how very touching these relationships.

"thank you, mamiji."
"belcome, naat."

she is lurking around trying to avoid him. he sees her.

"hilne ki koshish bhi mat karna, jab tak meri baat khatam nahin ho jaati. .. yehin khadi raho. haath bhi mat hilana... tumhe kya laga... ki tum..." don't even try to move, till i finish saying what i have to, keep standing, don't move your hands even.. what did you think, taht you-

she pretends to be dizzy. he is only concern, instantly.

"khushi.." gah, why does that voice strike right where the ticker ticks. i am too toughened and ad for this. but no, har baar his voice does it. actor. "khushii!" "khushi?"

how to hate this heartless, godless, marriageless man.

"khushi..."

"jaldi paani lekar aaiye..." quickly get water... did she just order him?

okay. just for a second he feels the dupe. then he runs to get her water. and she escapes. such a crazy sexy scene.

"one word
frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
that word is love."
~~~ sophocles ~~~

It will take me a while before I get the cue as to how you guys are doing this episode analysis like which epi is talked when.
@Indi: but loved this analysis and you nailed the reason for his rather reluctance  to talk anything related to marriage.
But I must say, even now I don't really understand why La was in love with ASR in the first place! She seemed to be from a rich family herself. So it can't be  money. And he was barely ever soft to her leave alone showering love, and as she rightly noticed way back, he is contantly thinking of ONLY khushi albeit in the name of hate! So why this girl ever wanted to be with him is beyond my comprehension as she is NOT as shallow as they initially tried to portray but came out rather mature  towards her exit!

PS: love your caption at the bottom. Yes, we are all nuts to discuss a show that is over for almost 4 months now! But I will admit that it really helps to know that there are some more nuts like you out there that exist!!:)
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Episode 80-81 Arnav Khushi Di
Its the death anniversary of ASR's parents the atmosphere is sad Di tries to console and placate him as he seems to be reliving the tragedy of his parents death and Khushi sees a new side of her rakshas and LG who is so human which confuses and makes a big impact on her what is this someone who appears to be bad cruel and inslting is so good  she shares her thoughts with Payailya and hurriedy goes to RM accusing her Jiji for delaying herπŸ˜†. Khushi does not know its the death anniversary ceremony of ASr and Di parents and has a good time thinking DM has made a nastik do puja. As she  does not know till the last minute fels sad but the damage is done and gets another round of scolding from ASR . ASR seems to be having conflicting emotions love and hate together the minute he scolds Khushi he again feels bad  what is this contradictary feelings he is experiencing but he is bahaving politically correct to his family and outsiders and feels everything is wrong inside.He is hurting Khushi and himself  feels double hurt inside.Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.

Zindagi ...kaisi hai paheli, haaye
Kabhi to hansaaye kabhi ye rulaaye
Zindagi...

rulaaye( makes you cry)

Kabhi dekho man nahi jaage peechhe peechhe sapno ke bhaage
Ek din sapno ka raahi chalaa jaaye sapno ke aage kaha
Zindagi...

CONSOLING AND GETTING CONSOLED ALL OBSERVED BY HIS SOULMATE

CONFUSED SOULMATE WILL THE REAL LAAD GOVERNOR .RAKSHAS STAND UPπŸ˜‰ TRIED TO TELL JIJI BUT GOT INTERUPTED AND TOOK HER TO TASK FOR MAKING HER LATE  FOR HER WORK POOR JIJIπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ANYWAY BACK TO RM AND MORE SCOLDINGS FOR KHUSHI FROM LG πŸ˜•

EXCHANGING NOTES ON SHYAM😑 NAME DI  MY SHYAAM ,KKG OUR PG SHYAAM

Jinhone sajaaye yaha mele sukh-dukh sang-sang jhele
Wahi chunkar khaamoshi yu chali jaaye akele kaha

GOES TO HIS ROOM TO SAY SORRY AND OFFER CONDOLENCES GETS SHOUTED OFF AND ASR CLOSES THE DOOR ON HER FACE AND THINKS(NOTHING NEWπŸ˜‰)

SO TODAY THE STORY IS OVER TOMMOROW ANOTHER ONE ON 80 1ST HALF 

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@challov
beautiful.
I listened this song before, it's a very emotional heart wrenching song and of course, the wordings are just so right.
LIfe is like that,.
Loved the lines below

ASR seems to be having conflicting emotions love and hate together the minutes he scolds Khushi he again feels bad  what is this contidictary feelings he is experiencing but he is bahaving politically correct to his family and outsiders andfeels everything is wrong inside.He is hurting Khushi and himself  feels double hurt inside.Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.

indi52 thumbnail

episode 80

"asr, tum theek ho na?"... "asr?"
"enough, khushi!"
rough voice, end of tether. an uneasy silence. sorry, lavanya. the headache is splitting, and a girl's defiance is playing havoc into it. not letting you go. you can't get away, not this time. i'll say what i have to, you'll stay. every exit is denied. erotic blocking in an enclosed space. a hot sunday afternoon in a bothered storeroom. he had not been able to say what he wanted to. but today, he will.

speak, scream, shout, cry, "kyunki jab tak tum meri baat sun nahin leti yahan se hil nahin sakti. ghar par koi dikhai nahin de raha hai... woh issliye kyunki gharpar koi.. hai nahin." how he enjoyed telling her there's no one at home. no one.

"samjhi tum?" the decibel crashed the sound barrier.

do what you've come here to do, take your money and leave...and keep your ideas of marriage to yourself. do you understand, miss khushi kumari gupta?

she felt her blood race, her anger pulsate... not my idea. and she had to tell him all... everything, every little bit of it... even that he was scared, maybe because he couldn't keep such a commitment.
you don't know how to do this in your kind of transactional relationships. in fact, i feel ... aapke character hi dheela hai. your character is loose.

could that ever go unpunished?

what was he doing? what?

no, this couldn't be happening... 

"kissne kaha ki meri baat khatam ho gayi hai... kya kaha tumne...  ki mera character dheela hai... main tumhe bata ta hoon ki character dheela kya hota hai." you say my character is loose, ok let me show you what character dheela means.
no!

his anger had spiralled again. and it would do serious damage.

finally, it got a bit too much for
her. all the playing and running and getting caught and everything, things we are not asked to find words for, because then they just might lose their meaning. all of it... just a bit too much. how could this man do this to her? red hot feelings scalded everything it touched.

he had to let go.

hum abhi aate hain.

as she walks away to find a moment to restore calm, she stops and the tears come. he has left his mark on her arm.. rabba vey sweet and comforting... what is this intimacy, rough or tender, all of it is owned, all of it is part of self, all of it is a feeling. that you can't deny, destroy, diminish. some call it love, others just struggle to give it a name.

he stands outside, knowing she is inside, suffering, and he is filled with pain. har baar, every time, as he would tell her months later. he had to make her cry, but it had to hurt him more.

that instinctive yoking again. sees her face in candle light... hey hey

"asr, jab tumne mujhe girte hue dekha tab meri help kyun nahin kari." why didn't he help his girlfriend? again darkness tried to show him light.

why don't some hurts ever go away.
why can't some thoughts be stopped. maybe this time, it won't go all the way...

but no. it will, it must. maa!

he might have gone under today, had she not come, had she not reminded him with her presence of the safest place he'd ever known. children of the same mother. she knows his mind, its scream, it's suffocating submerged pain. the ocean has many things in it. sometimes all that floats up is dark and angry and deathly. and it wants to take you down.

he encircles her with his arms, sitting there, and buries his head, his face in her lap, hugging her, asking her for love and giving whatever he has to give.

"bas chhotey bas."

"di wo..."

"kuchh mat kaho" tear soaked voice, drenched in the sorrow of a love that went too soon too soon... "di, kuch kaam tha kya."

was this an untrained bpo exec turned actor in a tackily produced telly serial? then why was i listening to his every heartbeat, every nuance of voice, tears threatening to pour out of my eyes. old age is really getting the better of me.

every year when this date comes close, you miss mama papa a lot... you really remember them... a beautiful loving sister sensitive to his feelings... mostly. but he can't indulge in this for too long. himmat dikhai maine. pulled himself up by the bootstraps at 14, now he does it as a matter of course... it's become his way... main theek hoon, di. just for a moment asr had become a little boy whose hurting never ended. but now he is okay.

everybody hurts, everybody cries, sometimes.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

It will take me a while before I get the cue as to how you guys are doing this episode analysis like which epi is talked when.
@Indi: but loved this analysis and you nailed the reason for his rather reluctance  to talk anything related to marriage.
But I must say, even now I don't really understand why La was in love with ASR in the first place! She seemed to be from a rich family herself. So it can't be  money. And he was barely ever soft to her leave alone showering love, and as she rightly noticed way back, he is contantly thinking of ONLY khushi albeit in the name of hate! So why this girl ever wanted to be with him is beyond my comprehension as she is NOT as shallow as they initially tried to portray but came out rather mature  towards her exit!

PS: love your caption at the bottom. Yes, we are all nuts to discuss a show that is over for almost 4 months now! But I will admit that it really helps to know that there are some more nuts like you out there that exist!!:)

hi horizon,

ha ha, confusia gaye? we post an episode every day, in sequence, tomorrow is 82. and straight after that we write about, get chatting about it. of course, it's impossible to keep up with this rather demanding an episode a day pace, but we try to get it all done within that week. there's no formal structure. you can choose what you like to talk about , go nuts about πŸ˜† . helps if it has something to do with that week's episodes. basically, we just have a good time talking about our fave man, fave jodi, that impossible dream of absolute love, and other such things that are seemingly inessential, but life will be dull and mechanical without them. do come and chat whenever you like.

good to know abundance of nuts. nuts are good for you.
😳

la.
yes, she was wealthy, well traveled, her own babe, but she had this thing for asr. must have started with that basic attraction to a hot powerful man many women feel. in fact, power itself is attractive all on its own, a bit of money along with that, even better, and here you have even youth and good looks and my sweet dilli amriki angreji accentwa. how not to fall. c'mon tells me. along the way her feelings grew, matured. she knew all along she had more feelings for him than he for her. perhaps that's why she was willing to try so hard. otherwise imagine being willing to be "trained" so that your boyfriend's fam finds you acceptable. lau is a crazy thing, guess there's never any reason as such, just happens.
just my thoughts.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, give credit.

Khushi's Sorry

Ek din mein kar daali, shararatein tumne kaafi
Ab aayi ho tum, maangne mujhse maafi
Na chodi meri gaadi, na choda cell phone
Ek mein daali mishri, dooje ka badla ringtone
Santre ka na mila, to le aayi mango juice
Iske shikaar hogaye, mere masoom se shoes
Kehne aaya jo baat, koi kaise bataaye
Na pakda dupatta, phir bhi phenka garam chai
Ajeeb ho tum aur tumhari nadaansi sorry
Rotey huye bhi aaj lagi tum kitni pyaari

Translation:
In one day you played so many pranks
Now you have come to ask for forgiveness
Didn't leave my car, nor my cell phone
In one you put crystal sugar, the other changed the ringtone
You couldn't get the one of orange so you brought mango juice
Its victim became my innocent shoes
I came to say something which how can one say
Didn't catch the dupatta, but still you threw hot tea
You are weird and so is your childish sorry
Even while crying, today I found you lovely

Durga, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ as always just marvelous!! having just wrote about this scene, it fresh fresh in my head. those last two line are pulling at my heartstrings! Thank you!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hi horizon,

ha ha, confusia gaye? we post an episode every day, in sequence, tomorrow is 82. and straight after that we write about, get chatting about it. of course, it's impossible to keep up with this rather demanding an episode a day pace, but we try to get it all done within that week. there's no formal structure. you can choose what you like to talk about , go nuts about πŸ˜† . helps if it has something to do with that week's episodes. basically, we just have a good time talking about our fave man, fave jodi, that impossible dream of absolute love, and other such things that are seemingly inessential, but life will be dull and mechanical without them. do come and chat whenever you like.

good to know abundance of nuts. nuts are good for you.
😳

la.
yes, she was wealthy, well traveled, her own babe, but she had this thing for asr. must have started with that basic attraction to a hot powerful man many women feel. in fact, power itself is attractive all on its own, a bit of money along with that, even better, and here you have even youth and good looks and my sweet dilli amriki angreji accentwa. how not to fall. c'mon tells me. along the way her feelings grew, matured. she knew all along she had more feelings for him than he for her. perhaps that's why she was willing to try so hard. otherwise imagine being willing to be "trained" so that your boyfriend's fam finds you acceptable. lau is a crazy thing, guess there's never any reason as such, just happens.
just my thoughts.

You made me think on a different tangent. I always look for deeper meanings.. but there should n't be a strong reason for everything always .. things do happen for casually  some times which may strengthen later... ofcourse a man like ASR is irresistable to anyone with a XX genetic constitution..:) Thanks for the input.