Remsi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My gosh
Damn these cvs.😡 They angered me like anything.
Serious first giving us so much hope with those wonderful promos and then disappointing like anything yet I remained watching it.
Bringing all those irritating characters(Tara, Anu, Rama) yet I didn't stop watching it
Ruining the romance(Actually there was never any romance) yet I kept watching
These days I missed a few epis bcoz of my boards but I tried to keeping in touch with the storyline through this forum
When I joint the forum I got to know it is ending
Then above all shocks the news of Muskaan dying(They must read the title once again)

Even after all this remained calm
but now they pissed me off when it came out the show was ending on 20th; its the same day my xams r ending so this is kind of jale par namak chidakna
😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, the CVs didnt do a good job with this much hyped show but you cant blame them for killing  Muskaan since they had no option because madam decided not to shoot once she found out the show was ending. All over payment. Most likely Rohan will be killed too.
Remsi thumbnail
well if they didnt ruin the storyline the show wouldn't be ending and Muskaan wouldn't have died
So that's the door ka connection
Anyways the matter isn't this. The matter is they r ending the show today. Didn't they get any other day. 
Abhii1902 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remsi

well if they didnt ruin the storyline the show wouldn't be ending and Muskaan wouldn't have died

So that's the door ka connection
Anyways the matter isn't this. The matter is they r ending the show today. Didn't they get any other day. 

Is something special today to not end a show?
Remsi thumbnail
My exam ended n I hve been waiting since the start of when itll end so that I can watch the show
Abhii1902 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok then today is really a special day