Blast from the Past Thread #6, ep 78, pg 115

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

dear lovers of ipk
a new level and a new thread. nafrat and pyaar have now reached "mera ghar... my house!!!" raizada mansion. looks like it's going to be fun. and thread #6 is just delighted to catch as much of it as possible. come join us on this trip. bring along flying dupatta, hot tea, some gussa, tricks and treats, we're starting with a musician's birthday party after all. (a salaam to la for her sweet, unforgettable cluelessness.)

we welcome you to the

It is Blast from the Past, thread six,
Welcome to this delicious mix,
Reviews, videos and wonderful pics,
This is a journey, you'll never want to miss.

thanks to all the makers of banners/collages/poem here
the opening banner is made by ArshiHamesha and Risha_ipkknd. the second banner is created by Roshini1494.
supriya.arshi has designed banners 3 and 4. the poem inviting all comes from DurgaS.

Please scroll down for Rules, Index and more IPK love!

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒwhere there's a rule, there's a riddle. 😳

and if you're wondering about rules no. 8 and 9... they are: have fun and have lots of faraq.

Mahariddle
by wiwy

Which logical but earth shattering act
of Anjali in episodes 65, 66 could have sounded
the death knell of IPKKND?

MAHA-ANSWER HERE

indi52 thumbnail

INDEX

All the promos are posted & discussed in the above thread.

Episodes 1 - 9 are posted in the above thread.

Blast from the Past #2

Episodes 10 - 31 are posted in the above thread.

Blast from the Past #3

Episodes 32 - 51 are posted in the above thread.

Blast from the Past #4

Episodes 52 - 62 with promos, Valentines thoughts and more.

Blast from the Past #5

Episodes 63 - 70 with promos and more.

Blast from the Past #6

Promo for Episode 71

EPISODE #71

Promo for Episode 72/73

EPISODE #72

EPISODE #73

EPISODE #74

Promo for Episode 75

EPISODE #75

EPISODE #76

EPISODE #77

Promo for Episode 78

EPISODE #78

Blast from the Past #7

❀️

The Drool Corner: Origin and Significance...πŸ˜ƒ

by BarunDiwani

As I surfed India-forums in all my agony over losing the best show ever, i found a beam of hope in a post made by Doc and Risha. "Blast from the past"... relive the show all over again? sign me up!! Since the very first episode re-aired on this thread I started making a mini pictorial analysis of each episode and while taking snapshots of scenes I wanted to write about, I couldn't help but drool over this magnificent creature called Barun Sobti. I just had to include, so I dedicated my left corner  at the end of each analysis to his drool pics. A little Barun never hurt anyone πŸ˜‰. I'd like to thank a dear friend @Katelyn, who always encouraged the drools along with the writing in the beginning, πŸ€— Eventually it needed a name... a corner of drools? Hmmm, the name came easy. Since then, the "corner" has been blessed and showered with love and adoration by so many lovely people, I feel it has become as significant for them as much as it is for me. It really does make my day better to stare at them. I'd like to add that over 50 analysis later, the excitement of adding these drools at the end has only increased. THANK YOU BARUN SOBTI FOR BEING SO DAMN HOT!!!!!!!! mmmuuuwwwaaa. With that said, in celebration of Thread #6...I leave you with:

Drools coming soon to a "Blast" near you 

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The success of the BFTP thread is due to the number of contributors who have shown their utmost love and affection and encouraged one another in this journey.

Here's an intro of our contributors,
Alanki and Risha, they are original thread creators
Sia's been a good friend, she gave a helping hand
Following are the names, forming rest of our band

Cynthia is good at doing saute, episode titles are her forte
ArshiHamesha is our teacher, in knowledge no one can beat her
Our thread maker is Indi, her prose is like poetry
With Ami you're a goner, she's got a drool corner
Samin's work is sleek, her reviews are unique
Anita's takes are neat, her sarcasm is a treat
Sohara writes like a breeze, now vms too, for us to please

Our very precious Chalhov, full of songs is her treasure trove
With Supriya, the thread lits, her amazing picture edits,
Katelyn brings in a delicious flavour, Promos and VMs to savor
Ritu does some tricks, with her hilarious picture comics
Ever joyful Wiwy, her riddles are quite witty

Rebecca's reviews are short, but she manages to say a lot
Charlotte highlights the main points, within a few lines
Goofy is the silent reader, but her praises are louder
DSNair, Ragvir, AR Eternal Love, they too are adding to this love
Durga is my name, rhyming is my game

~ ~ I N D E X ~ ~

Some of our contributors have been regularly posting their work on the threads. Here is an index of their works.

For impactful analysis and hilarious comments

For detailed analysis replete with symbolisms, connections, pauses

For indepth analysis and the superhit drool corner

For picture stories and songs

For detailed takes and interesting titles

For original poems and parodies

For reviews that make you glide through the air and water

For a collection of promos, vms, sbs/sbb videos

For out of the box reviews of episodes

For amazing picture collages and episodic pictorial edits

soon to be added

sohara's Index

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever wondered how many names Arnav and Khushi called each other?  Here is Samin with the details.

Episode 66 and 67
----------------------------
I was thinking- Arnav Bitwa and Khushi Jee- Aap ke kitni naam hain?( How many names do you have?.
 OK after every accident I kind of become more religious and so even in IPKKND was remembering that apparently Biwi Ayesha (RA) when pleased would say, "Allah and his prophet Muhammed (pbuh)" and when upset with her husband would say, "Allah and his prophet Abraham (pbuh)".

Let us see how our Arnav Bitwa calls Khushi  depending on his mood-
 - When Angry- Khushi Kumari Gupta
- When concerned - Khushi
- When wants to derogate her- Uss Khushi
- When irritated by her- Uss ladki
-When longing for her- Woh ladki
- When really really really  disturbed by her-  Uski
When speaking to Nani- Uss Khushi Kumari Gupta.
-When wants to contradict her ( yet to come)-- Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada).
 I was noticing- How even in memory  Uski (Her) to  Arnav meant only Khushi - not La or any other girl he knew . Also he never added ji to Khushi's name or added aapke in front of her name be reference.

How Khushi calls Arnav we know but in this two episodes she crossed all limits. Which means she was really really really really overwhelmed with Arnav. She usually restricts herself to giving one name at a day to Mr Raizada but let us count how she called her only in this two episodes.

- When concerned or loving Arnav- Aap
- When angry and still  feeling professional- Mr. Raizada
- When love and hate collide- Laad- Governor
-
When love and hate collide and still hate is more- Uss Laad Governor
-When love, hate and longing togather- Laad Governor Kahike.
- When overwhelmed she starts giving him names randomly- She called him

- Rakshsas,
     - Kanz
     - Ram teri ganga maili
     - BIna shaadi ke saat saath rakshas

-
When talking with Anjali- So far the politest - aapke bhai
The name that Khushi never called Arnav-- ASR, tum or even meri. The closest was hamare (our).
Also realized that Khushi was more like Buaji then her mom. She called her all random names but with Payal she says only Payalia. We know that Khushi loves Arnav a lot and hates to love him so much. So made me realize just in this episode that Buaji also calls Khushi so many name because she is also overwhelmed by her love of Khushi.

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

SYMBOLISMS AND IPK

by ArshiHamesha

IPK in its individuality and uniqueness has reached to its high limits. My eyes reach for the stars, the moon, the sun, the circles, the pickle jars, the key ,the limes, the pearls, the anklet, the sweets, the reflections, the shadows, the colors, the numbers,the time , their positions in certain scenes, their eyes and its positions, and much much more. My reason to adore this show is not only the perfect couple and their mesmerized & cohesive effect on us but to see the approach of writers through these symbols. Each one has its own meaning and cohesiveness with the characters and the show. Here are some.

Circles like moon, sun, picklejars, shows roller coaster ride of love and hate among these relations and how protective and possessive these sacred relations are handled by each one of them in this Story. How these gems are treasured with love and selfless acts by putting aside their own pain and pride.The story of Arnav, Khushi and Anjali with others who are pulling the strings of emotions along with other elements to protect the sacred love among them.

Pearls are like emotions and represents stars, wishes, pains, purity of hearts and eyes through which they acknowledge each other. The stars are the symbols of their parents who are watching them over. The most of the time.

Shadows shows dual sides, one which we all see and others know and the other which only we know about ourselves and that is hidden one. Only few can see through those. Just like Arnav and Khushi was the only one who could reach to that level to alleviate his pains but she always entangled herself in mirror Reflections as she was unable to see her true Aranvji in the beginning. On the other side Reflections through glasses shows the deceitfulness as you know the truth but hiding it from others and playing with it or vice versa as our Shyam's character is.

Khushi is the Key to unlock these reflections and to merge the shadows to the reality to see and show the real face of it. Arnav is the Sun, a protector of this key against all the odds as her Anklet and pearls are gems to treasure of her but for him.

Pickle jars which are full of pickles, oil and goodies represent treasuring love and cherishing it as Khushi is not only the key but is treasurer of love and respect among all especially Arnav and Anjali. She will herself will be a treasure of All especially to Arnav because she is the key of his survival. Colors tell story of surroundings and how these shape up these characters deeply as Lime color represents new opportunities and possibilities which Khushi and Arnav both are getting to reach to a common goal to be one soul.    

The numbers, the time, and their positions tell the story within story at those moments to take it to next level. This one is one of my favorite as Arnav Vs Eye of Horus "A protector" and "A man of action" as he is and proved it to All especially his Di and His Khushi, his key of survival and his Divine soul mate.

ELEMENTS SUCH AS WATER, EARTH, AIR, AND FIRE ARE ALL OVER TO SHOW US THE STRENGTH OF THE RELATIONSHIPS IN OUR LIFE IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND IN DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES β€οΈ IPK IS FULL OF THESE SYMBOLSAND ELEMENTS TO SHOW US A NEW LEVEL OF STRENGTH OF FAITH AND TRUST IN THESE RELATIONS. BRAVO TO MAKERS AND ALL THE TEAMπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Beauty and the Beast
 by Cinthiann1758

Picture credit: supriya.arshi 

Once upon a time there was a young woman from Lucknow named Khushi Kumari Gupta and in her pretty princess like body was a zany, naive but feisty girl who placed her Goddess Devi Maiyya in charge of everything in her life. Her family, traditions and customs were most important to her. She and her sister were forced to leave Lucknow and live with their Buaji in Delhi all because of a Rakshas, a fiery dragon, a Beast, one Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada aka ASR, Chote, Arnav. He treated her rudely, he destroyed her reputation, he broke her sister's marriage holding her captive for ruining his debut fashion show, and to boot when she left Lucknow she ran into him again in a minor car accident, where he insulted her again! Devi Maiyya stepped in and Kushi became his employee under a 15 day contract, the stipulations if she left earlier than the 15 days she would owe the company 1 lakh rupees. ASR tried his best to further destroy this girl but there was something about her he was secretly drawn to. She became a constant thought in his head and with each passing thought he became more and more the Beast!  He wanted to push her away; a girl like this had no place in his life as well as any type of feelings or emotions.  After all he was Arnav Singh Raizada, a fashion tycoon, where money was his God, so there was no room in his cement heart for such trivialities. ASR put forth tasks for Kushi that he thought would be impossible for her to accomplish but alas our princess overcame them all.  Even through danger, humiliation and abuse this princess's heart was drawn to this man. She no longer works for his company but for his sister, Anjali, training his live in girlfriend, Lavanya, to be a perfect bahu for the Raizada family.  No longer working at AR Designs but now in his home, Kushi has entered his personal space. This infuriates him, no longer out of sight out of mind, now she is closer to him than ever causing his heart to long for her; it aches just gazing at her.  He must find a way to end this connection but Devi Maiyya and ASR's Nani have other plans in store for this

Beauty and the Beast

Come join us and see as we relive and review Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBNXacAewQw - direct Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBNXacAewQw

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBNXacAewQw
[/YOUTUBE]

Credit: Uploader
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
BLASTING AWAY TO THE 6TH THREAD CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE BLASTERS FROM THREAD 1  INDI AND DURGA πŸ‘ FOR STARTING THIS THREAD

IPPKND  A SONG/PARODY STORY(TILL episode 80)

STARTED WITH

hello

aap yahaan aaye kisliye?

aaye hain to kaam bhi bataayiye

haa haa

pahle zaraa aap muskuraayiye

naa naa

pahle zaraa aap muskuraayiye

muskuraane ki na koyi baat hai 

Hum tum ek dargah mein dua mange, aur chaabi ghir jaaye
Tere nainon ki bhoolbhulaiya mein Khushi/Arnav kho jaaye

Tu lali hai sawarewali
gagan rang de tu mere man ka
jo suraj tu main dharti teri
tu saathi hai mere jeevan ka

Tere mere bich ki mitegi kab doori
hoti hai kuch to sanam sabhi ki majboori
tum ho nigahon mein kab aaogi bahon mein
tum me jo himmat ho mujhse mohabbat ho
sabse mujhey cheen lo
tu lali hai sawerewali gagan rang de tu mere  

ye bhigi fizaye inhi me kho jaye
jamana hame dhunde ham kisi ko na mile
tamannao ke phul tanhai me khile
tamannao ke phul tanhai me khile

will complete as and when I get some time

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
CANGRATS Blasters!!! (this is my nick name for our gang now πŸ˜ƒ)
Thread #6 ready to roll with a bang. @Indi and @Durga you guys did a great job with it!! looking fwd to reading ArshiH's piece and Cyn's beauty and beast looks way too good!!! 

@Durga that opening poem about us πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ standing O's

@Arshi, great piece on the symbolism and IPK, the writers did a fab job with it. I think the best thing about this thread is that we're free to dig and interpret things in our own ways and you do a fab job with it.

@ Cyn, great write up! combining one of my all time favorite movie with fav show. Ofcourse make me think of that "sundari" track and Arnav scaring that kid away...too much fun! β€οΈd how you wrote the entire thing like little story book. only one problem i have is your piece refers to my hottie mc'hotwa as a beast πŸ˜” can we call this "Beauty and the handsome rakshas???"

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago

res

Edited:

@Indi and Durga - Thanks for starting this ROCKIN thread!  πŸ€— πŸ‘   Indi, you are a super star for continuing with the thread!! πŸ‘β­οΈ β­οΈ

@ArshiHamesha and Supriya - You both beautifully captured the special moments with your collages!  Supriya, I really love your "Beauty and the Beast" piece!  ⭐️⭐️ πŸ‘

@wiwy - Great riddle!  I will have to think about it! chinscratch.gifπŸ‘ β­οΈ

@Ami - You never fail to make all of us drool!  I'm really touched that you mentioned my name!  πŸ€— *hands over my heart*  I love your nickname for us "Blasters." β­οΈπŸ‘

@Durga - Loved your poem!  It beautifully represents everyone's uniqueness here!  Great job on the index! ⭐️ πŸ‘

@samin - Great work on the names! πŸ‘ β­οΈ

@ArshiHamesha - Just wow on your take of IPK symbolisms! πŸ‘β­οΈ

@ Cynthia - Awesome piece on Arshi as "Beauty and the Beast" with the amazing vm! ⭐️ πŸ‘

@chalhov - Waiting for the rest of your post

smiley-happy096.gifsmiley-happy096.gifsmiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif

Thank you all for the fabulous main page!!  I'm very glad and proud to be amongst you all talented ladies!        Love you all!  heart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gif
Ok, let's continue to blast away to Arshiland!!!  😎
Button ney...button ney...button ney...    party.gif toast.gifyahoo.gif
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi nd Durga...thread 6 Looks fabulous...Amazing work...rockon.gif

Loved ArshiHamesha's Welcome Pic...d wiwy's riddle...m seriously fryin my brains over it!!! "(i can nvr get ans to the riddles)

Ami...Drool corner...worth Drooling over 😳...❀️ the Blasters...awesome nickname

Durga its such a cut poem...really sweet of u...nd very stylishly presented index πŸ‘...nd nice idea...too put all the main points in one...its worth it πŸ‘

Let's all rock this thread further with a promo! πŸ₯³

Promo for Episode 71, first aired on September 12th, 2011
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9Dwo7z-q8&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago