




baat kyaa hai pataa kuch nahii hai














Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica



















Originally posted by: supriya.arshi
Thanks for sharing the edit...its a really good one 👍🏼



Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha
👏👏👍🏼GOOD ONE AMI.YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH I LOVED IT.I READ IT TWIC AS DURING LUNCH IN SCHOOL BUT IT WENT IN CYBER SPACE BECAUSE OF INTERNET.ANY WAY MY COMMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE SORRY SOME HAVE LONGER RESPONCES COULDN'T HELP.👏MY FAVCan she sense his comfort he wishes to give her? maybe that's how she gathers strength to put a smile on during the puja.
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi
Episode 72
Title Credit : Cynthia
Thank you all for likin my Fire special edit on Arshi 🤗
Beautiful analysis.Red lines stood out for me.I gave my response in blue.thanks yaar for liking and commenting on my posts.It really means a lot.