Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

i had to make this...Khushi looks Adorable πŸ˜ƒ

its from episode 74

awww love it! she really is too cute!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

I hope he feels better.How old he/she is.My older one who is almost 18 has it.I remember those days hospital and emergency when he was so young all the time.Katlyn these medicines are just temporarily relief ,I did homeopathic with him then he got better.Now he is much better and kind a blue moon attack.ASk me anything I will let you know it might help your child[ if you want.]

Absolutely agree with Arshi dear Katelyn. Homeopathic treatment takes time but it is very good for some ailments. My son had severe tonsilitis problem since the age of 2. He took homeopathic medicine for about 10 years. He is fully recovered now. You can try it out. Lots of love to your sweet little one. Muaaah!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@Ami

"He had been defied yet again by this low-aukaad girl, ek to him Arnav Singh Raizada went back to save her and she had the nerve to first refuse his hand for a second time (first time in the storage room), then have the audacity to ask him to apologies. Didn't she hear him the other day? "Arnav Singh Raizada kisi se maafi nahi mangta (ASR doesn't apologize to anyone)"  so he left her there, beech sadak, middle  of the road, middle of the night." - u sound lik he's right even though he's wrong here...you are defending him...

"
n the SUV, Arnav's frustration mounts faster than  the speed of his car,πŸ˜† while khushi sits next to him terrified. All he needed was an excuse, a matchstick, what better way than to mess with that DM Chuni? the one he links Khushi with, he just wants it off of there, and out of there..." - well said πŸ‘..i loved the underlined part

"
Interesting how Khushi's deal with Anjali came up first, not too surprising, his ego had practically shredded to pieces when La broke the news to him, he needed to remind her of the "nobody" status." - yeah...he doesn lik any1 else makin deals other than him!!

"
He hits the breaks to make it chrystal clear that she can't leave the car until she understands and  answers all of his questions...poor guy sure has been traumatized by all the times she fled while he tried to talk to her, teej morning, storage room, Di's anniversary party... he needs  his control " - your right...he wants the situation to be under his control...he wants the upperhand...πŸ˜‰

"
The Q&A session begins, love the camera work here pacing back and forth between Arnav and Khushi, trying to keep up with their spat. Not having to worry about anyone else watching or listening like at the anniversary party,  Khushi is fearless today in this all-out argument.  She even interrupts Arnav and throws his question back at him  "Aap kaun hote ho (who are you)?" - i agree with you...camera work was really good..even the dialogue delivery was awesome...yep i too loved the why Khushi questioned him bck πŸ‘

"
Barun's voice modulations perfectly make it more of a plea than an order, firm  but with bit of pain sprinkled in. the desperation in his voice to command her attention, giving importance to what he has to say...it comes through beautifully. never seen actor so on the mark! 

"mein tumse kuchh kahe rahi hoo!!!!!"  he yells to get a reaction from Khushi" - well said πŸ‘

"
Though again wounded with her words, what's interesting is that he's allowing her to speak her mind even if its against him, he has experienced her "khamoshi" and this seems like a better option, also it's like he wants know what she thinks, he listens with anger building but remain quiet until Khushi brings up her version of the "live-in" situation, that he, the rakshas is forcing poor helpless La to live with her.  She badly wants this "live-in" arrangment to end." - i like the way u went deep into the scene...i nvr noticed he gave her a chance to speak...lik u said...he wants to knw wat she thinks...good interpretation of the scene πŸ‘

"He walks out and offers her his hand, and for the second time defiance by this middle-class girl. His ego was in full force by the time she asked him to apoligise and she gave him and ultimatum" πŸ‘πŸΌ

- i like this edit...especially the last picture...i couldn capture it exact lik u did...but i had an eye out for the bottom pic

"Eyes open realizing his mistake, a sense of urgency to make this right, he rushes back to get the key...he is not a monster and he needs to prove that... at least himself this time." - he hates to care...

"
He drives back to where she left him "Khushi!" but no sight of her "Khushi!"  smacks his hand on his wheel again, this time out of fear for her, "kaha gayee yeh ladki?"  his voice shakes, face consumes with worry and fear"  - i liked the underlined part πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
They've both made a habit of showing parts of themselves that they don't show anyone else. They never fight like this in front of anyone, it's always in private. A secret only between just the two,  just like those dhak dhak moments, and "hey hey"s and ofcourse  those breath-taking  "Rabba ve"s ... never leaves that connecting gust of wind between the two...

This is how they unknowingly grow into each other till finally its realized that they can't live without each other.  In fact in the few scenes above, in the midst of so much nafrat, both peel a layer of themselves to each other moving their relationship a step further. He learns just how much she values marriage, also she is just as stubborn as he is, and will do anything for her self respect"  πŸ‘β­οΈ Very true...all the points tht u hav told are wat makes them so special as Arnav nd Khushi πŸ‘

on the first part...yeah i love how they respect wats between them...nd let it remain between without makin a fuss abt it...😳 nd on the second one...u just told wats all in store for them...nd wat all we r gonna be lookin forward too πŸ˜‰

Thanks for likin my collages 😊

Thank you thank you dear! as always your lovely input is so appreciated. Glad you liked that edit, if you every want to use that pic let me know. πŸ˜†on the first part, i promise i'm not sticking up for him, that was me being sarcastic, its my lame attempt at thinking like him with out realizing how ridiculous he was being...with that said, i do have a soft spot for him, it can't be denied, i feel he gets far more hurt than Khushi overall, just doesn't show it, but here the way he treated Khushi it uncalled for. He was too proud to apologized i get it, but wish he just picked her up and put her in his carπŸ˜†
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you! 

Episodes72-73: Order&Chaos 

Ever since, Khushi Kumari Gupta has crash-landed into his arms, Arnav Singh Raizada's orderly life has turned into chaos, some like me would argue beautiful chaos, he would later agree with me but for now, he tries everyday to rebuild  himself from the earth quake she caused within him. Only problem is seeing her on a daily basis is already starting to take its toll.

He was in utter chaos at the beginning of 72 searching for Khushi after their big fight till he finally catches a glimpse  driving by the GH. First he breathes a  big sigh of relief, second, he tries to fathom what he sees...She's on top of a table...acting like she's drunk? he opens his window to get a better look. 

One of the most gorgeous things about this scene is that Arnav gets to see the Gupta family's Khushi, not the Khushi always on guard with him around, not the feisty one that only he gets to see, here its Khushi as she is, chirpy, funny, lively the pride of the family who everyone turns to...

very creatively might i add. The only one to know what she just went though, he must've realize when he drove away that she 

put herself on the back burner just to put a smile on her sister's face.  

another layer peeled to push him further into the well of her love. 

Khushi's reason for this act however is to put a smile on her sister who she disappointed by refusing to quit working for this Magarmachh (Crockidile) even after so much humiliation...If Payal found out what ASR did tonight, she would make Khushi quit and start packing for Lucknow. maybe that's why Khushi kept mum about it. She know she can't quit for various reasons, money problems, contract, and an unknown attraction towards  a certain someone she keeps fighting with...BUT for now, for her main goal: make Payal smile

What better way than to recreate one of the funniest scenes from the most famous Hindi movie ever and possibly make an even funnier scene? In true Khushi Kumaari Gupta style ofcourse, a water bottle replaces Dhramendra's beer, a table top acts as a water tower, complete with Thakur and Dhano as spectators. The dialogues craft fully translated over to fit Khushi's sceen, Sanaya at her comedy best.

"Suicide! suicide!"

Arnav pulls up just as she screams his name "Arnav Singh Raizada!" blaming him if "jiji nahi muskurai? (If Paya doesn't smile) and for her "suicide" that would follow

She has Arnav's attentions. " gussa to aise karte hai jaise saans le rahe ho!"

Truely a convincing fake drunk, Khushi  lets out some of things that really  bother her about him and some that leave her hurt. Outside Arnav knows she's right, a bit hurt, he looks away. Khushi continues her drama-baazi, she wants to get straight to his punishment, that dream she spills into reality. Arnav keenly awaits to hear his sentence...

"Arnav Singh Raizada, tu jail mei jaaying, aur chakki peicing, tu Khushi Kumari Gupta ko tadpaying to chakki peicingt, u jiji ko rulying, to aut bhi chakki piecing picing aur picing"  Our clumsy Khushi doesn't need to be really drunk to stumble almost off the  table, Arnav again relieved as Payal "sambhaals " Khushi on his behalf...awww he has no control over how much he cares for her, even when she's  pretend- punishing him.

"Arnav Singh Raizada, suit boot mein chakki piecing aur piecing aur peicing"🀣  getting carried away with this image she's having too much fun swaying her hips, moving her arms in a round motion imitating"chakki piecing" when suddenly

* BURP!* she freezes...with his cool breezy presence...in the car, he is intrigued with her sudden stop, as the moment passes by he realizes the "mehsoos" is not limited to him, and one day under the influence of some bhaang he will explain to her of this magnificent magical bond.

"Jo tum mehsoos karti ho, jo mein mehsoos karta hu..." Happy belated holi week all!

Khushi's trans is broken by Payal's smile "Arre, hassi toh fasi! (if she laughs, she's fell for the trap)" ..a line from another epic movie

Arnav understood her need to make her sister happy That why he looks touched by all Khushi did to make Payal smile... till he realized it was at his expense, the anger returns but for now at least the order in the chaos  was back, he closes his window and drives off, Khushi turns around when she feels  the "mehsoos" slipping away, she sees the back of his SUV, 

Is she still confused about this feeling? Does she know it was him?  regardless, her revenge plans the  next morning indicate she still holds a grudge against the Laad governor. Chaos in Arnav's life won't stay internal anymore, Khushi is bringing it everywhere with the "nat-ghat'ness that Krishna seems to have left behind.

IMO its the start of her best seller "Arnav Singh Raizada to satane ke 100 tarike"(!00 ways to irritate ASR)

Her first bout of revenge with Happy ji's help, and mishri (sugar) she disables his mode of transportation. Arnav and Akaash walk out just as she unloads some sweetness into his car. He feels her but doesn't see her anywhere, she hides behind the SUV. Hats off to the makers for keeping the "mehsoos" relevant  they could'be easily forgotten.

Arnav  tries to start the suv,. "Aw hell (SEXY😳), yeh meeting bhi aaj hi honi thi." A few close calls, but Khushi manages to escape his eyes. 

Arnav is forced to move the meeting at the RM. Happy with the fact that 1 out of the 2 things set out to do has been started. Started? she's just getting started? "uss laad governer ko to hum accha sabak sikhayenge.(gonaa teach that LG a goo lesson!)" there is more to come of this revenge thing. as for the second thing on her "To do" -- teach La the importance of marriage and all its glory. 

Khushi tries to explain right to sindoor of a married woman and Anjali agrees with Khushi about the sindoor but unknowingly reminds her of a certain "sindoori" moment

Loved the transition how Arnav comes in when Khushi was thinking of him and all that sindoor. He notifies Di that he's having clients over...his last words "kuch gadbad nahi honi chahiye (nothing should go wrong)"  which Khushi translates into "gadbad honi chahiye (something must go wrong)" 

she sneaks into his room with Laxmi and changes his ring tone...another close call when Arnav steps out his bathroom, while she's still there...he questions why she;s inn his room, Laxmi is the perfect excuse for everyone to barge into his room, first it was Nani on the night La snuk into his room and now...its Khushi..yay for Laxmi!

Arnav is in his meeting when he yells at someone for not silencing their phone...The "outgoing" Khushi excuses herself from teaching and executes part 2 of her revenge, she dials Arnav's number (she knew it by heart...wah!) just as Arnav requests his clients to put their phone on silent, a phone goes off...a lively fun desi number better to dance with, 

Arnav looks at all the clients, all looking back at him while the song plays loud to Khushi's content "naam Jilebi baai!"...She dances her heart out while Arnav is embarrassed to find it was his phone.🀣

Priceless expressions from Barun...after the clients leave he goes to ask Di if she called him. not her. it was a home number...who could it be?? "Jilebi baai", think Harvard think!! Anjali asks whose phone was that? we could hear it all the way here. "woh mera phone tha di" he says in all seriousness...dramatic music changed to light and funny when all the women start laughing at him.  

"its not funny" he wants to find out who changed the ring tone...Nani jumps in "why don't you ask Ms.Kashyap? she is sometimes roams around your room at night"🀣  Arnav is relentless, till Anjali  tell him to let it go. Between Nani and Anjali, were truly Khushi's guardians knowingly or unknowingly.

Is that enough dose of chaos for ASR iin one day? nah after all revenge is a glass best served cold... of cold mango juice that is. Khushi is seen leaving Arnav's room, mocking  his macho sexy walk. He even runs into her going upstairs 

but surely other thoughts run through him when he sees her, no room for suspecting her of tampering with his things. At the dining table everyone is getting ready for lunch when they hear 

"squish .squish. squish. squish. squish..." 

they look up, it seems to be coming from Arnav who is busy yelling at someone on the phone while walking toward the table.  they look down to see some liquid falling out his shoes. love the playful music here. Again a  priceless expressions on Arnav when he realized what everyone is staring and "mehsoosing" that cold, wet, sticky liquid on his feet.

Mami get the best line award here "Ka baat hai Arnav Bitwa? Joota itna angeriya ke pehne ki jute ka jiuce hi nikkal giya?"(Why Arnav Bitwa, you wore the shoes in such anger that the juice came out) Khushi beams with her created situation.

Anjali asks what this is, and Mami hints at what it could be, "raat ko juta baathroom mein chhod aaye the kaa? (did you leave the shoes in the bathroom last night?)" more laughing while Arnav tries to figure it out "pata nahi kya lag gaya?" Jay Prakash sheds some prakash on this "It's juice"

"mango juice" Arnav corrects...he wonders how it got there, his childhood habit once again mentioned by  Anjali this time... for a second Khushi feels slightly bad for embarrassing him before breaking into a big laugh. She get a special angry look from Arnav, he looks around to everyone laughing at him, only Khushi can turn ASR into a laughing stock in a day...he was just leaving when mami sets khushi up for another joke  "Mango juice maami, aap lengi?(want some?)"  garnering even bigger laughs. Di's and Mami's jokes, he let slide, but Khushi joke got under his skin,  "very funny!" ... he storms out of there, La's apology didn't  even help. 

Back in his room, that problem solving orderly brain of his doesn't want to rest till he figures out the cause of so much chaos in one day.  "ye juice in shoes mein gira kaise?" (how did the juice get into the shoes?), he spots his cell phone his other embarrassment of the day "Shayad vaise hi jaise mere phone ki ring tone change ho gayee thi...ek hi din mein yeh dono cheezien" (maybe just how my ring tone got change, two things in one day)

he drops the phone and spots a sugar cube she fed to his car this morning, about throw it out Akash walks in, and tells him something "ajeeb" wierd,  "he found sugar cube"..."What?" suddenly all the pieces come together. "Khushi Kumaari Gupta!" is behind all this. Again her "aukaad" status needs to be added to the equation to deal with his hurt ego and to deal with the new found chaos, he wasn't his order back ...Khushi seems to have forgotten about the 2nd grave when one plots for this revenge...oh no, he's coming for you Khushi!!!

DROOL CORNER!!!!

❀️ relief on his face when Payal breaks Khushi's fall β€οΈ

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
QUOTE=indi52]katelyn,

i hope little one better soon. sending button ney love to him.

my kid used to have this asthma thing every time she had a cold. now, at twelve much better. saw arshi's post about her boy. this asthma thingie seems to be a gift of our modern, new improved, times. i freaked the first time the doc used the word. but then realised this is all over the place, and sort of gets managed as the kids grow up. hope your chhotu (little one) is changa (okay) soon.

about the episodes. seriously, we have to find a way. but i think you are toiling hard already. you know, i feel we never get to know how much work katelyn does quietly for the thread. hugs and salaams to you for this, dear k. you're a total jalebi bai.

[/QUOTE]

Three Cheers for Katelyn the Silent Worker! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ₯³
wiwy thumbnail

Amazing samin...liked all your points...hav underlined my fav parts 😊

Lovely rainbow post, Samin!
Beauty  is in the eyes of the eyes of the beholder
And sweetness is on the tongue of the taster!

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 74

Wrong Again!

The snake is at it again, his hiss you can hear for miles but why doesn't she?  Anjali you are wrong again believing your husband wants to see you in that necklace; all he wants is to force Kushi out of your employ so he doesn't get caught!  Shyam has taken that necklace slipped it into his pocket for some underhanded scheme.  Shyam you are wrong again as usual.  Oh, Devi Maiyya help us!

It's 9 AM and someone has overslept!  She goes outside, toothbrush in her mouth to ask her sister why she didn't wake her.  Payal says she tried many times but she wouldn't get up and how many times does she have to tell her "Brush your teeth in the bathroom!"  Kushi is wrong again doing something to get her in trouble.  Happy Singh comes to te;ll Payal that Akash will pick up his car in two days.  Kushi is shocked.  Worried Payal covers up and says yes he came to this garage because his car was not working.  Kushi wonders of all the garages why here?  Kushi is hurriedly stuffing her breakfast down her throat.  Sit nicely, eat slowly.  Shyam enters and Buaji goes to get him something to eat.  He clears his throat complains his throat has been sore and asks Kushi for a cup of chai.  She goes and he sneakily slips the bracelet into her bag.

ASR is getting for work and is a little paranoid.  He asks Jai Prakash to check his shoes and makes sure he watches if anyone enters his room.

Lavanya and Mami are in conversation with Laxmi! Lavanya asks Laxmi who is smarter you or me and the goat answers her, "Maaa!"  She says WHAT?  O, Lavanya you really are something.  Nani enters and this scene is so ridiculous I will not even talk about it.  Lavanya is just plain stupid.  Hate to say that or judge but I am just telling like it is.  I don't know why they did that to her and really would ASR be attracted to that?  Wrong again!

ASR is leaving and as he opens the door there is our Kushi, eyes closed, praying to DM that she doesn't come face to face with that Rakshas, Laad Govenor.  He is just staring at her is disbelief or is it something else?  He goes around her but stops to turn around and look at her again.  She opens her eyes, sensing something?  Is he near?  He leaves and she turns around to see if anyone was there.  She walks in and wonders why her bag is so heavy.  Namaste, Anjaliji, Lavanyaji.  Anjali asks her what she is going to teach Lavanya today and Kushi answers the types of lentils (dal).  She asks Lavanya to bring her the different type of lentils in bowls.  Lavanya is like, ME?  Haan!   Oh joy!  I am sure Lavanya will be wrong again!

Anjali receives a reminder phone call from Shyam that she should wear that necklace (he has stolen and planted in Kushi's bag). 

The next scene was cute.  Lavanya has no idea what lentils look like let alone their names.  Mami tries to explain and Lavanya is wrong again with the names of the lentils.  It was funny but makes me sad how she is portrayed. 

Kushi enters into ASR room carrying his laptop, she is wary, but she says he is not here she can go with courage! As she is placing it on the table the top comes off.  She panics, trying to fix it but she sees a pair of legs in the room.  Oh No, he is hear!  As she looks up at his furious face she gulps.  The lamb for the slaughter and he is the butcher.  His fist clenches and she sees.  "You are very talented,; you always surprise me.  You sink lower with every action you do."  She stands up; he is attacking her character.  "Who do you think you are?  I have heard about people like you who betray their close friends.  What did you think no one would know about it?"  She starts, "I didn't"?"SHUT UP!" he yells.  "I still have not finished and no one can hide from me.  You can fool the rest of them but not me; I know you very well."  Wrong again, ASR.  He moves toward her she jumps back, "You changed my ringtone, you put juice in my shoes and (what's worse) you laughed at me in front of everyone.  How dare you touch my lap top.  Don't even try to lie, I know you very well."  Wrong again, ASR.  What else could I expect from a cheap girl like you?  Sometimes I think deception and betrayal run through your blood.  (No, ASR, that is Shyam).  She looks at him, unbelieving.  He goes on about some people have money others have fame but she doesn't have either. What can a person of her status have to be proud of?  She answers.  Sehsaid if she wrote a book about it it would surely come to him but she does not have to stand for these abherrations.  He says she does when she entered his room.  She should have thought about before entering and touching his belongings.Now she is getting her courage.  "Why? What are you going to do make me sign another contract?  Are you going to threaten me with another 100,000 rupees and then do your best to throw me out because Arnav Singh Raizada is never wrong? Noone can ever say that you are wrong."  Oh the truth comes out.  "SHUT UP!" He comes forward, she steps back.  Truth hurts, ASR.  Her fist clenches her dupatta in fear and it gives her courage.  "YOU SHUT UP!  Maybe it is a habit for you to accuse people but I won't be accused!  But since you have accused then why not do it?  Ruin it all!"  She goes over to the laptop and lifts the broken cover. He grabs her, manhandling her.  She is shocked he has her by her wrist and won't let go.  She can't escape his grasp.  He has that look, the same look as he did in Sheesh Mahal when he tore her pearl dori.  Anjali walks in, "Chote, Kushi what's going on?"  He releases her wrist.  She steps away from him towards her protector, Anjali.    Kushi, "tell me what happened".  Kushi says, " ask your brother because I don't understand what he is saying."   "Chote, tell me."  "Di, the girl you hired and pay, came into my room and tried to ruin my things.  Look at my laptop.  I explained it myself it was well worth it."  Kushi retorts back," a person may not be worth that right?"  He screams at her, 'ENOUGH!"  She jumps at his harsh tone.   Anjali explains, "Chote I asked Kushi to bring your laptop to your room.  I was cleaning it when it slipped out of my hand and broke."  It was priceless to watch his expression change.  Kushi was not at fault.  She apologizes to Kushi and he says she does not have to apologize to her.  She is your paid servant. He walks out of the room.  Stops, feels her pain, turns to look at her.  Kushi's hurt is all over her face.

Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada you were wrong again!

The episode ends with Shyam practicing his speech to Kushi after she is accused of stealing.  You will not go to that house.  Kushi I am with you.  He looks at her photo placing it on his heart.  He now has to implement his plan to have her ejected from the Raizada household for his benefit.

Wrong again, Shyam, wrong again!

Wow Cynthia
With all that you have been through where did you get the time to write this. But I am glad you did. Must have made you feel better, I think. Yes, ASR was so wrong to hurt Khushi for no wrongdoing of hers! To borrow indi's terminology, he wanted her to be all 'galat' so that he would have no qualms about getting rid of her. But DM had ordained that she was all 'sahi' for him! His perfect soulmate!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Awesome indeed!
BD, I too am glad that Khushi transcended above her traditional belief about love and marriage and told Arnav "Hume bharosa hain aap pe, aap ke pyaar par"" Hum  jantey hain"   ,
In that one moment she uderstood what the Radha Krishna love was all about.

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Love the soft look Supriya, as always you pick the perfect pics :) that gussawala of ASR bottom left...Haaaye! Barun says he doesn't have a temper in real life, what a shame, glad we have endless pics of ASR in that emotion

ME TOO, LOVE THIS, SUPRIYA!
GOING TO BED WITH IT. πŸ˜ƒ
GOODNIGHT.

Promo for Episode 78, first aired on September 19th, 2011

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVAkFJEFvJM[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader