Arhi SS: Finding Love #1 - COMPLETED - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nyc update...but want arhi moments plz
cutesforum_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing .. do pm me when u update next.
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey just read all 3 chap n pro in 1 go was πŸ‘πŸΌ

luv this independant khushi,so only been 6 weeks she's been back n already Arnav has pounced πŸ˜‰ wonder if he gonna try to convince her to stay

thanks 4 PM keep em comin not want to miss anythin

can't wait for more especially 1st meet

please update soon
varshamaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i came acrross ur ss nd i must say its awesome!!!!im loving it sooo far...i love the relation arhi has!!!!!!!!nd o that means they dating secretly????i love this!!!!!!lol cant wait for arnav to get jealous vice versa!!!!bdw cant u update a bit more daily(ok ok i know im asking for tooo much,lol but what to do i have fallen in love with ur ss!!lol)bdw i cant wait to see hw they started dating hehe...keep up the awesome n wonderful writing n hope to see u writing more stries of arshi...
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey!

Thankyou for the PM. Much appreciated 😊

Awww ... Khushi's parents really seem to love their daughter wholeheartedly. Beautiful. She also seems to be a daddy's girl. Awww ... Adorable 😳😳 I'm glad that she is able to open up and speak quite frankly to her father. Not many children can do so and those that can, well they are really lucky.

Khushi is seriously amusing. Grabbing the phone from her sister and waffling on πŸ˜† ... sweeet, only to find out that it is Arnav on the other end. Ooops!

Thank you so much for your comments. I love reading your detailed comments and thoughts. I'm glad your enjoying the story so far. And I appreciate the support!
Nidsubh007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshamaharaj

hey i came acrross ur ss nd i must say its awesome!!!!im loving it sooo far...i love the relation arhi has!!!!!!!!nd o that means they dating secretly????i love this!!!!!!lol cant wait for arnav to get jealous vice versa!!!!bdw cant u update a bit more daily(ok ok i know im asking for tooo much,lol but what to do i have fallen in love with ur ss!!lol)bdw i cant wait to see hw they started dating hehe...keep up the awesome n wonderful writing n hope to see u writing more stries of arshi...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I'm glad your enjoying the story so far. I wasn't sure if people would like chapter 3 since Arnav wasn't in it. But tons of Arhi coming up soon!!!  Thank you for the support this is the first time i'm writing on this forum.
Xaffi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... I have send u request... Add me and pm me the nex part...
Nidsubh007 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow i loved it nice update.
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update.
Dey r nt goin on date, its a dinner 2gthr.
Poor khushi. Sheetal? Wid arnav? Wats hpning?
Waitng 4 nxt update.Edited by Drkk - 11 years ago