Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 35 and 36 highlights
sorry for typos!!!

Loved how Anjali shows support for her brother in his decision to stay with Lavanya, shows her trust in Arnav, understands its about his whole life
Shyam questions Khushi after not getting a satisfactory reaction to the feast he made for her:
"hamne itni khast chaat khilayi...par aap phir bhi gum sum hai?"
Shyam consoles her, you made a mistake and paid for it "par zindagi to jee li na ek tara se?"

Khushi's puases and thinks, maybe the laad gov breathed a new sense of life into her that she never experienced before...  Shyam continues "live your life the way you want aur HAMESHA apne dil ki suno (always listen to your heart)" and put Khushi deeper thought...her heart, listen to her heart...wonder what her heart is telling her right now?

Naani Vs. Arnav:The essence of ASR on full display here. 

Furiously he packs his bags while thinking about Nani's words, that he is his fathers son. His father, someone Arnav has tried to break away from since that dreadful day. "yeh aap ke pitaji ka khoon hai jo aapke sir chad ke bol raha hai...I won't let this happen in our house again" that's when he ran out of patience and decides "to teek hai, mein hi iss ghar se chala jaata hu, aap se door, iss ghar se door, sab se door, ta ki aap chain se rahe sake aur mein bhi"

He storms out, but Anjali stops him and takes him to Nani. She sees the bag in his hand and shows no compassion..."are you here to get my blessing before you leave?"

Arnav doesn't hesitate with his response "mujhe aapse aashirwaad ki umeed nahi, aap ko to yeh hi lagta hai ki mein jo karta ho ghalat karta hoon.." .He had no intention of hurting disrespecting his nani, all he wants is approval from her for his decisions especially when it's about his life. 

When he heard she was  rufusing to eat, he quickly went to pacify her.
She accused him of neglecting "bado ka aadar, bado ki samaj, bado ki rye (respect of the elderly, respect of eldery experiences and respect of elderly opinion)"

yeh kaisi zid hai nani?...naani aisa nahi hai" he assured her
"Naani mein kisi ke saath zabarsasti nahi kar raha, hu ki  apni zindagi mujh apne tarike se jeene ka haq hai, agar aap, kyu ki mein kabhi kisi ke jeene ke tarike par ungli nahi utata, jab aap sab woh kar sakte hai jo apna man kehta hai, to main kyu nahi?" 

Arnave still maintains his cool  when she mentions his father, he calmly reminds her "Nani, baat hamari ho rahi hai, unhe beech mein mat laaye"

However, Nani's is relentless, she once again mentions his father, and this time associating his blood with his father's. that drove him over

Anjali's manages to puts the fire out between the two stubborn hot heads at least temporarily...until her husband comes. He must be a miracle worker.

❀️d  this scene

"Di, mein hu na aapke saath, aapse waada karta hu, aapki zindagi mein kabhi kuchh galat nahi hone doonga, mere hote hue aapki zindagi mein kabhi koi dookh nahi aayega"

so symbolic as Arnav protects Anjali's diya, as long as he is there, her light will always shine

The "Rakshas" of Khushi's dreams apparently comes every morning, "Miss Gupta!" and she jumps up like a spring. she questions her Devi Maiya "why every morning?"

she forgets that she resigned and is getting ready for work until Payal reminds her...ooops. leaving her disapointed "haan ab ham uss Arnav Singh Raizada ki shakal dekhne ki koi zarurat nahi ha"

"oh calender ke photographs" Arnav says as he stumbles upon them, "ok, ok..." 

and a pause as that vision in red at his fingertips now. a nice breeze as he is transported back in time, the tune of "Rabba Ve" and he relives that moment

Anjali comes in the scene, but he remains lost until she speaks...and end "rabba Ve" moment.

He snaps back to reality "mujhe Khushi ke photographs dekh ne mein koi interest nahi" and after She leaves he throws the calender down like he's trying to quit a a bad habit... he closes his eyes, and she's still there, she won't leave him will she?

It looks like a 'no'

Khushi all dress and ready for the day and her food, but her eyes pop when Buaji throws a bomb on her..."aaj tumra vrat hai [your fasting todoa]"

"kya? hamne khud se puche bin a hi vrat rakh liya [what! i decided to fast with out asking myself]?" khushi asks in shock. try as she may, no budging from Buaji, Khushi Kumaari Gupta will go without food and water for a whole day... at least her incapability to go Hungary will give us dramatic hot "Rabba Ve "πŸ˜†

La's motivational speech to herself...very cute, she will do it for ASR

DROOL CORNER!!!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi ladies, thread 3 is now open. yay.

please shift there.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3402421

thanks, siaa, really sweet of you.
gurhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
l loved the episode. 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-37

Wonderful episode!
Destiny was playing a pivotal role to meet this soul mates, Arnav and Khushi. Somehow Khushi ended  up bumped to Arnav every time. This time the coalition was even significant, coz the sindoor fall on both of them, another sign of their fate to be togetehr. Or moreover it happened in the mandir. I'm not a Hindu, so I don't know it's auspicious or not! But  it has some importance I guess.The scene was so beautiful when Khushi's dupatta was blowing on Arnav's face to make him feel her touch. Arnav tried to take off the color from her face forgetting about the animosity between them. Then at the sight of the tree, Arnav again got mesmerized by Khushi's ethereal beauty. He was constantly stealing glance of her.So as Khushi. she also was starring at him occasionally. The love is blooming in their mind, but either of them was not ready to accept it. Specially Arnav. Becoz of his false ego he couldn't see that he was actually fall in love with a middle class ordinary girl.
Both the Gupta sisters and Raizadas are coming to do the pooja in a same mandir in the afternoon. So another confrontation of Arnav and Khushi is coming.

hi sohara,
liked that reference to sindoor and it's significance in this "chance" happening. hindu i am but i can clearly see the writing aimed at garnering a certain kind of audience, but still i liked it, really because it was sanaya and barun who made all these slightly ott loaded symbolism work. somehow.

and the touch of her conveyed by her naughty dupatta, mmm nice.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 35 and 36 highlights
sorry for typos!!!

Loved how Anjali shows support for her brother in his decision to stay with Lavanya, shows her trust in Arnav, understands its about his whole life
Shyam questions Khushi after not getting a satisfactory reaction to the feast he made for her:
"hamne itni khast chaat khilayi...par aap phir bhi gum sum hai?"
Shyam consoles her, you made a mistake and paid for it "par zindagi to jee li na ek tara se?"

Khushi's puases and thinks, maybe the laad gov breathed a new sense of life into her that she never experienced before...  Shyam continues "live your life the way you want aur HAMESHA apne dil ki suno (always listen to your heart)" and put Khushi deeper thought...her heart, listen to her heart...wonder what her heart is telling her right now?

Naani Vs. Arnav:The essence of ASR on full display here. 

Furiously he packs his bags while thinking about Nani's words, that he is his fathers son. His father, someone Arnav has tried to break away from since that dreadful day. "yeh aap ke pitaji ka khoon hai jo aapke sir chad ke bol raha hai...I won't let this happen in our house again" that's when he ran out of patience and decides "to teek hai, mein hi iss ghar se chala jaata hu, aap se door, iss ghar se door, sab se door, ta ki aap chain se rahe sake aur mein bhi"

He storms out, but Anjali stops him and takes him to Nani. She sees the bag in his hand and shows no compassion..."are you here to get my blessing before you leave?"

Arnav doesn't hesitate with his response "mujhe aapse aashirwaad ki umeed nahi, aap ko to yeh hi lagta hai ki mein jo karta ho ghalat karta hoon.." .He had no intention of hurting disrespecting his nani, all he wants is approval from her for his decisions especially when it's about his life. 

When he heard she was  rufusing to eat, he quickly went to pacify her.
She accused him of neglecting "bado ka aadar, bado ki samaj, bado ki rye (respect of the elderly, respect of eldery experiences and respect of elderly opinion)"

yeh kaisi zid hai nani?...naani aisa nahi hai" he assured her
"Naani mein kisi ke saath zabarsasti nahi kar raha, hu ki  apni zindagi mujh apne tarike se jeene ka haq hai, agar aap, kyu ki mein kabhi kisi ke jeene ke tarike par ungli nahi utata, jab aap sab woh kar sakte hai jo apna man kehta hai, to main kyu nahi?" 

Arnave still maintains his cool  when she mentions his father, he calmly reminds her "Nani, baat hamari ho rahi hai, unhe beech mein mat laaye"

However, Nani's is relentless, she once again mentions his father, and this time associating his blood with his father's. that drove him over

Anjali's manages to puts the fire out between the two stubborn hot heads at least temporarily...until her husband comes. He must be a miracle worker.

❀️d  this scene

"Di, mein hu na aapke saath, aapse waada karta hu, aapki zindagi mein kabhi kuchh galat nahi hone doonga, mere hote hue aapki zindagi mein kabhi koi dookh nahi aayega"

so symbolic as Arnav protects Anjali's diya, as long as he is there, her light will always shine

The "Rakshas" of Khushi's dreams apparently comes every morning, "Miss Gupta!" and she jumps up like a spring. she questions her Devi Maiya "why every morning?"

she forgets that she resigned and is getting ready for work until Payal reminds her...ooops. leaving her disapointed "haan ab ham uss Arnav Singh Raizada ki shakal dekhne ki koi zarurat nahi ha"

"oh calender ke photographs" Arnav says as he stumbles upon them, "ok, ok..." 

and a pause as that vision in red at his fingertips now. a nice breeze as he is transported back in time, the tune of "Rabba Ve" and he relives that moment

Anjali comes in the scene, but he remains lost until she speaks...and end "rabba Ve" moment.

He snaps back to reality "mujhe Khushi ke photographs dekh ne mein koi interest nahi" and after She leaves he throws the calender down like he's trying to quit a a bad habit... he closes his eyes, and she's still there, she won't leave him will she?

It looks like a 'no'

Khushi all dress and ready for the day and her food, but her eyes pop when Buaji throws a bomb on her..."aaj tumra vrat hai [your fasting todoa]"

"kya? hamne khud se puche bin a hi vrat rakh liya [what! i decided to fast with out asking myself]?" khushi asks in shock. try as she may, no budging from Buaji, Khushi Kumaari Gupta will go without food and water for a whole day... at least her incapability to go Hungary will give us dramatic hot "Rabba Ve "πŸ˜†

La's motivational speech to herself...very cute, she will do it for ASR

DROOL CORNER!!!

ami,
that was fast.
you and i read his confrontation with nani pretty much the same way. by the end of it it was clear he is not rebelling for the sake of it. he had a point. and nani in her love went and pushed all the wrong buttons. she too had suffered much as a result of his dad's actions and when he behaved thus she couldn't help but think of him. love suggests barbadi to nani as she has said before.

la was tooo cute. in pink, he he, nice thought.

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@BarunDiwani

Loved your line "He snaps back to reality "mujhe Khushi ke photographs dekh ne mein koi interest nahi" and after She leaves he throws the calender down like he's trying to quit a a bad habit... he closes his eyes, and she's still there, she won't leave him will she?:"

Bad habit...  πŸ˜†

she won't leave him will she?..if only Arnav knew  !!  πŸ˜†
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very busy but reading all analyses and updates. Also drooling over BarunDiwani's Drool Corner! Uff... the range of emotions on Barun's face! How does he do it ?! 
Carry on the fantastic job my merry philosophers!πŸ‘  Some lovely episodes coming up. Looking forward to seeing  them through your eyes!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 38!!! it will be kind of short...i am super busy (stupid university had to start)

Arnav was in front of the mirror staring at his hand, where the sindoor was and looks at it like it were khushi herself.  He gets lost thinking about the day and wondered why khushi's talkative self bothers him but her silence is more bothersome...he does not understand why...all i can say arnav is totally heads over heels fida over khushi...i would not call it love as of now, he is just infatuated by her because he is different and actually stands up to him which is not done by anyone

during the same time arnav was staring at his hand, khushi was trying to get rid of the sindoor on her cheek.  She keeps moving her hand in a circular motion on one cheek, thinking of  her interaction with arnav.  she is so engrossed in her thoughts she had not clue that he sindoor cames off her cheeks.  Her daydream was broken by payal...she then tells payal that she did not even talk to the rakshaas but she has no clue why he is always on her mind.  Like arnav, khushi is totally attracted and infatuated by arnav...because to her he is a mystery...mean one second and nice the next

as for the nani, mami, and anjali scene. they were all preparing for teej.  Mami cheated on her fast by drinking sharbart (no clue how to spell that word) and nani is like lavanya must have fasted like her.  Anjali immediately jumped to defend lavanya and said that she did not even drink water.  One thing that i like about anjali is that she only see the good in a person but at the same time that is her down fall.  Mami ji, right after anjali, said that lavanya is doing this just to impress nani ji.  Nani ji immediately said that fasting will not make your heart clean, she has different thoughts and so her fasting will not make a difference to me.  After a while, mami ji asked anjali asked if her gift from her in laws came...anjali immediately said that it should be on its way and there is a lot of traffic...she has so much faith in her husband and he will never let her down

Mami ji go her stuff from nani ji...and was immediately happy...seeing her happiness you can see that nani ji was smiling.  Nani ji really cares for mami ji it is just her habits that annoys nani the most

As for shyam...he found out from khushi that they are going to the same mandir as anjali and shyam immediately came up with some excuse convincing them to go to a mandir farther away.  Buaji liked his explaination and tells the girls they should go there...The girls get ready for teej...they look really pretty...shyam saw khushi and stopped his train of thought and even dropped his gift.  After awhile after he was aware of his surroundings he told bua ji that he cannot take the girls because he has some work...khushi convinced bua ji to let him go and bua ji told him to hurry back...Shyam is not wondering how he will make rani sahiba happy and go to back to khushi on time (how disgusting)

The scene shifts to the RM...Anjali's gift has arrived and she is very happy and said i knew he would not forget this day to mami ji...her diya (forgot where it was shown) was shining as bright as ever...showing that her wish of her husband coming will come true.  Anjali was getting ready and she was looking bootiful just like a newly wed bride...she is so excited to see her husband after so long ( i am kind of curious to know how long...i am thinking like a few weeks but drama time confuses me) and the epsiode ends on anjali

nevermind, this post ended up being longer than i thought...this show makes me write so much...i wish i could do this for my studies
Edited by ..Anita.. - 11 years ago
aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally watched epi 37, both of them are looking gorgeous. Love khushi in white and pink with those gorgeous earrings
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 36

Revelation is the next step after the confrontation and confusion.Its a big and the  most difficult step to face the reality and above all the truth of the situation either its a game or real life.Game is same but players are going to take new positions with mixed intentions.

Siblings bondage is shown so strong in IPK beyond imagination.Either its in between Arnav & Anjali or Khushi & Payal, Arnav -Akash, Buaji-Shasheee Babua,or even  Garima and her dead sister.There is only one thing among them and that is LOVE and sacrifice without bitterness.All these relations are setting new goals for these characters to impact the IPK in a big time.Salute to makersπŸ‘

ASR does not believe in any rituals but he brought up in such an environment that made him cling towards it anyway.He does certain things without even knowing it.His hand joins Anjali hands to save flickering flame of Diya is just one of those moments.Pause here: Flickering Diya means,danger is lurking in her life means in his life too and they both have to unite hands to come clean.He always stands beside his Di no matter what and that is his promise."I will never let any bad thing happen to you in your life.I can do anything for your smile."I loved this parallel scene while he is making his promise and Diya starts flickering.It indicates sometimes there is a power beyond human's imagination which gives you a hint but we humans just ignore it or can't see it.Pause here: His hands comes first and then she joins hers.Indeed he is going to sacrifice his love ,his life first after revelation of Shyam and she will come along with this bitter realization later.(She is indeed a dependent and spoil child and its natural )

I loved the way he makes her understand that she is an important part of his life and others and she should not think less of anyone because of her past experience and disability.as she says"inhon ne humain kin halat mein apnaya hai"(He accepted me in what condition).

" di, par apko mujh se ek vadha karna hoga. aage se aap ye nahi kahengi keh aap lucky hai, kyonki jijaji aapke saath hai. aapse bohuth ziyadha lucky jijaji hain, kyunke aap unke saath hain.   "(Di promise me ,you will never say that you are lucky because of Jijaji but he is lucky because of you)

Pause here: Indeed Her husband is lucky to have her till the very end until the veil of lies will be removed only by herself and His true face will be revealed but it will too late for her.Human nature and especially women who want to go along with blindness even their heart keeps sending signals but their weakness in blind love does not accept it..Alas

Mamiji is insisting bringing rich daughter in law for Akash as she knows the meaning of bringing from a poor family (as she was one).She drags Dadi into this .hmm... Don't agree with you Mamiji...Poor Akash ,"Aur mujhe kia chahiye uski kissi ko parwah nahi hai"(Nobody cares what I want).as he is in Payal's land.awww...I don't know I just loved the expressions from Mamaji side when she was talking about herself as being poor and nobody accepted her as Bahu...I think he was happy to see she knows her place or so.But I really never liked her saying him to Shut up!My POV I raised in such a way even Shut up is a cursing word in my LaLa land...

A new day rises with sunshine.."Miss Gupta"and Khushi comes out of ASR's dream land."  as he is the reason to wake her up. " hey devi mayya, yeh har subha hame us rakshas ka sapna kyun aata hai  " (Why every morning I see Rakshus in my dream) She sees the time'8:30..Symbolism: 8 is symbol of success petals of flower. and 9 is a symbol of selflessness and accomplishment.Khushi is in between these two and heading towards these...πŸ‘

Her mind and heart wants to see the "rakshus "πŸ˜‰ 

Khushi completely forgot about resignation and eager to go to ASR's office."Agar hum time par office na pohnchey to who Laad governer zaroor humein khuch suna dai ga.." Bingo.... khushi wants him to talk to her no matter what he says and how he says it does not matter to her anymore.She is totally feeling for her "Rakshus".She totally gets disappointed when Payal reminded her about her resignation. khushi's sad intonation self thought "Haan humein ab us Arnav Singh Raizada ki shakal dhekne ki'''.pause'.. koyi zaroorat nahin hai." (Now I have no reason to meet ASR)  It shows her deeply distress condition as she takes a pause after completing his name..She is missing him badly.She is feeling guilty at snapping at him and as from now on she has no reason to see him again'awww..Love Buaji "us din iss keh sar par ziyada chot lag gayi kia"

(I think she got hurt badly on her head that day)Buaji , Mamiji ,NK are just awesome characters in IPK land for such awesomeness...Love them'for their coolness.Payal asks the very same question which made her snap at ASR"Tum Theek to ho na"(r u ok)and she did answer to herself already"Hum Theek nahin hain"(I am not ok)πŸ˜•

Love the way she looks at Buaji when she says you did not have to see ASR face anymore.Her looks are saying everything which she can't say verbally.

Buaji don't worry they will be perfectly fine in their "Sasural"lol..Our elders sometimes connects things to reality in such a way which makes me think how and why do they do that'.😊Love her Jovial side...

At RM,...Calendar evokes one more time the" havoc" in Arnav to see her.Love the way when he opens the calendar breeze touches his whole face and his hair like she is touching him all over.He is missing her just like she is missing him.The shoot night reels in his head.The gal in RED with her flaring beauty has indeed succeeded in capturing his brain and heart.The way he gulps at her beauty and amazingly his expression changes in sad to remember her teary eyes and then soft smile while watching her smiling in photograph describes his state of mind'.This man is in love which has indeed started griping its roots in the ground "his heart"'awwwπŸ˜‰

Pause here:He is holding the pic with his both hands.Heart and Brain both are lost in it.Indeed ASR and Arnav both are melting for her just one is in denial mode for a while.

Di catches him red handed looking at Khushi's photographs.His expressions changes when she inquires about her modeling about AR because he hurted her that day and that bothers him a lot now.He can't hurt her or see her in pain.Here comes his brain,"Majhe Khushi ki photographs Dekhne mein koi dilchaspi nahin hai"(I am not fond of seeing Khushi's photograph) Yeah right let me reel it down for your Di..Baat karta hai'She indeed has entered into his heart and not going anywhere Di..Your Chote is in denial..

Why do I feel he did not like the idea of La's wearing the same Saree'when Di mentions it to make Nani happy'

He throws the calendar in rage as he can't accept that he is very much interested in watching Khushi's photographs.He closes his eyes and here is the "Photograph girl" who is hovering him inside out.He opens his eyes and all the rage is gone and it is evident he is very much attracted to her and wants her as he is feeling her through breeze which was touching her face in red and now touching seeing her in red again...hmmπŸ˜‰

Pause here: Feeling of each others presence is getting stronger and stronger which is going to lead to Holi confession "Jo tum Mehsoos Karti ho woh mein Mehsoos Karta hoon"

There is a longingness and yearning passion which shows his intimacy with her when he is alone and his confused look like he likes it but why????

Khushi,"hum nain khud se bina pooche Varat rukh liya"(I am fastening without my own consent)as Buaji wants them both to fasten during Teej so they can get GOOD husbands.uhhh Buaji and her Handkishore jokes'πŸ˜†

I love the parallel scene here as Buaji says here "Shivji jaisa Pati" and Shyam enters. Hai re Nandkishore plz don't listen to Buaji'I found it funny though..She is a stern lady but never afraid of her status.Perfectly takes action and gets things done in her Nandkishore way'😊

Shyam seems way too restless today when Buaji asks him to stay with them as he wants to go somewhere.hmmm'...suapicious.He becomes more transient when she takes his phone away'after all "Rani Sahiba" was calling..He was way too disturbed because she was calling him over and over'...Is she his client or----πŸ˜‰

He lied again today twice.First when someone brought a bag for him and there was Saree instead of papers,This and his eagerness to go out in the evening is sending mixed messages in the air'hmm..

The phone is attracting him today like a magnet..he is sneaking to get it  and lied second time as he was closing the closet.hmm...Buaji does really think of him as "aapna" 'uhh Buaji ..wake up!..He is a foul player as a rook.

Blooper how come no one sees Saree here when this is inviting everyone'

He manages to go out to call no other than "Rani Sahiba".If she is a client then why is he justifying himself to her with bundle of lies'...

Interesting.. Shyam made a promise "Paka Wada"with someone just like Arnav made it with Anjali.Ironically as we know Shyam's words have no credibility''.He is a man of deceits... 

"Love Buaji's dialogues today. Khushi is fussing about food and tries to drink water when Buaji, "pani ki eik boond bhi nahi pee sakati " (you can't drink even a drop of water) wait khushi she is making it possible for someone to do it for you'..Arnavji your Rakshus just wait'.Patience is a virtue...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Love the way Anjali looks at Diya (as this was reminding her Arnav's and her convo.)after speaking with La for having Varath for Arnav to impress Nani.Pause here:This promise is going to change everything in her life as well as Arnav.

Strength of siblings's bondage

Lavanya's character is very lovable from now on.The way everything reminds her food as she is fastening for Arnav.Love the way  she self motivates her self to take it as one day dieting as she is doing for ASR.This day will move smoothly as butter..oh 'no butter..think about dress..yes what color... 'yes tomato red.Tomato ..no ..this Varath is going to kill me'...This pawn is cute and sweet..

Sana Khan was like a fresh air to IPK.I did not like her that much in the office but from now on 'just fabulous. She really did add an extra touch to her character which brought so much intensity in IPK and especially among Arnav and Khushi.

Mamiji and her investigations about Damadji... but one thing is sure she surely cares about Anjali.Arnav increases her happiness as he is coming along with them..Hey Devi Mayya'You are way too happy with your moves'..Aren't ya..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† Surely"Iss kainat ke har zare ne tumko milane ki koshish ki hai"(Every element of this world helped to unite them..)πŸ‘

At Gupta house Buaji tells Payal and Khushi to go Bher Sarai to buy the stuff for the evening Pooja in Mandir and pay regards to "Icha Bargad"(Wish tree)'Isn't this the same place  where Arnav and Anjali going'hmm..interesting ..Fate is indeed playing its own  game..πŸ˜†

Thada...Hey folks I found "Lakhamiji".You know how much I miss her.joke aside she was indeed an important character because she is going to keep La away from ASR and will bring Khushi and La on Friendship table.Just like every character, every object, our Lakhmiji needs standing ovation too...πŸ‘πŸ‘

That's all flks for now.'see you tomorrow.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFEJ-vfXm0Y

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFEJ-vfXm0Y[/YOUTUBE]

Nice Arshi!!!
some great pauses, i agreed with all in blue and LOVED LOVED with all in purple πŸ˜†
🀣 about laxmijis, she was important indeed, but when her work for done she went missing πŸ˜•
Also about Sana Khan, i feel she got the job down, the character was really interesting, but i feel she lacked line delivery skills and just not many expressions. I think the character could've been more impactful. the second watch i'm paying more attention to her and noticing more stuff like i never new she was jealous of khushi sine the calender shoot. had she been a bit on par with expressions, i wouldn't have missed it OR maybe i just didn't pay attention enough, we'll see as we move toward the RM