Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mayyo13

Shikha!! What have you done?! I wasn't going to comment on any of your one shots (yes, I'm reading all of them right now 😃) but I only read the first part and was just going to say that this one was beautifully described, when I found out that there was a second part too!! Why, oh why did you remove it? I would've been fine if there was only the first one but when I know there's a second part with a happy ending... How unfortunate I am to not be able to read it!! 😭

Is there any chance I get to read it, pweaase? 😒

Mariam🤗
Needles to say I am embarrassed again to have you here😳
Yes there was a part two, and I wrote it under pressure. People wanted it, so i wrote it. But for me, this story ended here. So, when at a point of my life, I felt like listening to my heart and not act under pressure, I removed stories, and re written them. Silly of me, eh?
Trust me the second part was so dramatic😆
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheBrat

Mariam🤗
Needles to say I am embarrassed again to have you here😳
Yes there was a part two, and I wrote it under pressure. People wanted it, so i wrote it. But for me, this story ended here. So, when at a point of my life, I felt like listening to my heart and not act under pressure, I removed stories, and re written them. Silly of me, eh?
Trust me the second part was so dramatic😆

I'm sorry to have embarrassed you, but like I said before, I'm always there. Just invisible. 😃

I can understand what you're trying to say. Not silly at all! Even I can't write, or do anything for that matter, under pressure. It doesn't come from my heart then. So I guess, dil ko manana parey ga ke no more of this story..
Awwh, don't show this puppy dog eyes and melt me🤗
mayyo thumbnail
Will it make you let me read the dramatic part? 😃
I wish I could. But even I want to, I cannot. Few days back I lost all my old documents because of a small accident. And those I have in my mail or in IF are the only ones I could save. Second part of this fic isn't in IF or my mail So I lost it. :(
mayyo thumbnail
Aww! Koi baat nahin! I read this OS the way it was meant to be. Baaqi sab main imagine kar leti hoon. 😉
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TheBrat: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊