.9.Sara.9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Amazing Update Di...
Continue soon...
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continue soon di..i want more update..see i became very greedy πŸ˜† thanks a lot di.
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
CHAPTER 32

Here in bedroom Maharaji ji is very angry , baar baar unke aakho ke saamne Ariya , Samar , Meera aa jate , ise vo aur bhadhak gaye the.

" Samaz nahi hai in dono mai ek rajput hokar apne naukar ke beti se pyar kar raha hai , hamara beta , cheee , ab vo naukar hamare ghar ki , is mahel ki dulhan yani kulvadhu banegi . use hum maan samaan de , apna darja de , namukin. ( anger risese within him by each second , his eyes get red , he balled his fists. ) ( Ab pata chala Rathod  ko itna ghussa kaha se aata hai , apne baap pe gaya hai.πŸ˜‰)Aur vo ladka , kya naam hai uska , jo Riya ke saath tha ( he try to think his name , but he can't remeber ) jo bhi ho , vo kon hai , kya karta hai , uske ghar mai kon hai , ye sab hame pata karna hoga. Hamari beti ki jindgi ka sawal hai . ( he dial one no. on his cell )

" ha ... hame puri team ke bare jaana hai , un sab ki background , sab kuch jitni jaldi ho sake hame sab chayie , aur ha hame phn mat  karna , hum 2 din baad tumhe call karnge , kaam ho jane per paise bhi mil jaaynge. " ( he kept phn. And suddenely sees her in mirror )

Girl : Ghussa aa raha hai aapko , ( Are u angry?)

Maharaja ji : Tum kyu aayi ho yaha? ( Why you come here?)

Girl : Jab aap ki ye halat hoti hai na ( when your condition is bad) mai apne aap ko rok nahi paati( I can't stop myself) (She smile at him ) Yahi laachari , yahi daar hamne saha ( I also gone through all ) She stops smiling , anger appered on her face & seen in her eyes.

" Ab aap ka bhi vinaash hoga , tak jaakar meri aatma ko shanti milegi." ( Now you will be destroy , and after that my soul rest in peace.)

Maharaji get angry & throw glass on mirror. Mirror break into several pieces , Maharaji sees all pieces , in that broken pieces he can clearly see her , she is loudly smiling at him.

Maharani ji who asecding stairs heard voice & come to room. She sees her husband stand near their bed & look at broken glass pieces.

Maharaji : ( Close his ears with palms ) Chali jaao yaha se , jaao.( go , away from here go.) he yelled.

Maharani ji : Koi nahi hai yaha , koi nahi . ( no body is here)

Maharaja ji : Nahi vo aayi thi , vo has rahi thi humper .( no she was came , she smiled on me.)

Maharani ji : ( gives him one tablet & water , he takes it.) Jab se vo gayi hai , pata nahi kya hua hai? ( When she was gone , don't know what happened to you?) Kaha se dikhti hai aap ko , aur hame kyu nahi ( How you see her , why i am not) Ya , phir aapka dil , aapki aatma ( Your heart , soul) ab shram se pani ho rahi hai? ( filled with guilt?)
Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Sameer , Meera & Ariya , Choree standing on stairs and talking about party. Suddenely they all heard one sound & rushes towards sound , Meera not go with them , because she know voice coming from Maharaja's room. All reach there & stop on door. Rathod stands first , after that Arjun , then Riya & Choree. Rathod sees broken pices of mirror , Riya also sees this & scared She heard her fathers voice & frighten , she hold Arjun's hand tightly , Arjun who is busy to check room & try to understand atmosphere , senses one sweaty palm hold his palm tightly. He knows is her. Rathod sees his father who is talking somthing & his mother questions him , he feels his mothers painful voice. He about to open his mouth but  stop when he feel somone hold his shirt tightly from backside , he knows Meera is not there , then she is Chutki. His little sister , who always scared of their father , she never talked about her father , if some ask her about her father she ignore it.

Maharani ji  help her husband to sleep . She look at door , Maharaja ji followed her gaze and sees all team standing there , His son llook at him calmly like he have no emotion in him , while the others person who was with his daughter standing there and look at him & scanning all room with his eyes, Maharaja ji understands that he never afaied anyone. Suddenely he sees two terror filled eyes peep through his son's back. Maharaja ji recongnises those eyes , yes its her , its Riya.

Rathod orderes his team , " Chalo yaha se " all turn & goes from there Rathod also turn & about to leave when he call him "Samar " Rathod stop in his track , but do not turn to face his father. " kal subha , hame baat karni hai." his father says him. Rathod listens & goes from there.

Precap :

Suhani's past.

Big twists & turns.

Pm later after completing part.
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

plz update soon waiting eagerlyπŸ‘ this ff is awesome

poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates..I didn't realize Riya is so scared of her dad :( Let's see how Arjun and Rathod deal with the situation. Thanks for continuing your story, still loving it!! πŸ˜Š
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm.
maharaj vo sirf apki riya sedarta h.
bs aur kisise nhi..
awesome..
continue soon
awesome update :) loved it
oh god poor riya is so scared of her dad:(
their dad has too much ego