Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Cynthia, you've cracked me up sooo bad!!  🤣  🤣 🤣 I do the same too because I couldn't resist it!  This vm is that GOOD!!!   🤢 🤢 🤢 😳
So are you going to watch it again? 😛 🤣 BTW, I'm going to watch it again after this post!  😆

Me too!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

Thank you Katelyn 😳

Welcome and come join the fun!!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
in the silence, something seeped into him and all he could do was be its captive. his hands moved without volition, almost as though pulled by a magnet toward her face. he had no idea what he was doing, just that he had to do this. for she had touched him already. with her tear.

episode 28

"touch has memory."
~~~ john keats ~~~

a sense was awakened today. touch. physical, emotional, in the gut, in the heart. he thrust her back against a huge drum of some sort, wanting to calm her, and himself perhaps too. the searing storm had entered both, and swirled dangerously. he had no idea things were in such a state, he said. as he watched, her face spoke fire, anger, transiting to pain and surprisingly almost a plea for mercy; he hadn't realised how hard he was holding her wrist. a tear formed and fell.

all through played rabba vey in the layer beyond, speaking of connection beyond words beyond logic beyond the limits of our reality, even when there was anger, when everything hurt, there was no looking back.
sight had made the crack in the fortress wall, sound of her name revealed how hard it had hit, now touch smashed a rampart. beautiful direction and feel for the moment. tremulous, strains of rabba vey played on.

a glistening pearl on his hand. then another. like his first, then second call: khushi.

as though first drops of rain on parched earth. and they flooded his heart. stronger than an ocean, swifter than the rain. he freed her wrist and grappled with unknown feelings. those tears, what were they doing to him. his eyes wouldn't, couldn't leave her face.

before he could pull himself together, she passed out. limp, and trusting in his arms. concern and bafflement...
and so it was that his gaze fell on a stray strand of hair and a desire he couldn't understand or overcome took over.

to touch.

to feel that hair and tuck it behind that ear, to stroke a cheek, and then another? why, asr, why? he had no answer. he wasn't even thinking. she had let go on him, and he just wanted to be there with her. tender, loving, gentle, sweet, just feeling her innocent skin against his. something beyond him pulled him and kept him there.

"see how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
o that i were a glove upon that hand,
that i might touch that cheek!
"
~~~ romeo's soliloquy, william shakespeare

he lifted his hand and did as he felt compelled to. i felt my breath stay still as this most intoxicating sequence unfolded.

later he would pick her up in his arms, cradle her like a child, something precious, and take her to his suv, then her home. there, he'd be greeted by a sister's wrath, and an aunt's curses; insulted, shown the door. yet all he'd know is that she held on to his shirt, that he had to be gentle with her, that he couldn't just leave without knowing she was alright. he'd notice his finger marks on her wrist, and the cut on the other, her blood, red, deep, alive in that ugly gash.

he'd been responsible for that too.

someone called shyam would make him wonder. was he thinking this is a man important to her? did he not like it? in the car, a broken bangle, she'd left behind a memory for him, and then he'd see the wound on his palm. his blood, red, deep, alive. had their blood touched?

a dupatta once had billowed with abandon and caressed his face, now it streamed out and marked memories, catching the tale in its folds. i listened, captivated. the makers of this story had a strange passion to tell it well, take it deeper than the idiot box's measurements and reach. their simple devices to cross into another dimension, one beyond the senses five: a churi, a dupatta, a jalebi, a couch.. among them the dupatta so elegant, so eloquent. romantic, unheeding of good sense, going to forbidden places and touching eternity whenever it wished.

the episode was ballet like, musical, and a song just kept coming to me. listen to it while you read, might be more fun. 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUXC_dhQHzY[/YOUTUBE]
credit uploader

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
a feeling he had never known before. that he had said had no place in his life. how much anguish in it, for a man who had to be in control, never lose himself in anything. certainly not love. and yet that scratch on his hand, that blood, the memories. unbearable.

episode 29

lyrical portrayal of a man falling in love. that's what those unspeakably beautiful 3 odd minutes seemed to me. entrancing music, not a single word, graceful camera movement. a room in blues, greys, beiges, and a deep wound in red. a man feeling the touch of one he craves in it; immersed, hypnotised, lost in an emotion he'd never thought he'd meet.

when he came home after leaving her, there was nani with many questions, and di trying to make everything calm again. but he was in no mood to answer. please, i want to be left alone. alone? will you ever be alone again?
di fussed over his cut, he was disengaged, walked away, his fist balled.
in his room he paused looking almost trapped, restless.

and then like a little boy who'd found the first marvelous "treasure" in a pile of mud or sand, he opened his palm, to look at his wound. jo tum mehsoos karti ho woh main mehsoos karta hoon... if you've been cut, so have i, yes so have i. he lifted his hand and gently touched his cut. almost cradling it the way he'd cradled her before.

arnav's namesake, the ocean, swirled in him. crashing, ebbing, peaks, troughs, anger, hate, love. what. he knew not. all he could do was let it pull him in. for what is asr to know of love? there was no place for it in his life. he said so, he believed it even more. yet, she was there. left her mark and it throbbed in more than physical pain.

never seemed out of place this soulful asr and his tanhaai. because by now, we'd come to understand this brash young man had a sensitive core. that felt, often more than others. that acted with conscience and empathy, when those that mattered to him were involved. most striking till now for me, his pampering of mamiji with that gaudy necklace, just because he got her and her feelings.

just like barun got asr. like no one else did. and so in that interview, a treasure really for all those who love asr, he said what he really liked about his character.

sensitivity.

that's why i could never think of harsh things like retribution, even when he dragged her to the temple that fateful night. i knew that too was love, just like the one he felt at this moment. a kind of love rarely seen, and if you can take its fury, its beauty would drown you even more. she knew it as she went along too.

but at this moment, he had no idea it was that feeling
. her thoughts just plagued him. he wanted to forget. frustrated, he slammed his wardrobe door, and awaited composure.

di walked in. again questions. she could sense he was very upset, his elder sibling who perhaps understood him better than most others. what's bothering you, i know who you're thinking of. "di, main khushi ke baare mein nahin soch raha hoon." khushi?

just before that in the sitting room, there had been a most emotionally difficult exchange with nani. her love, versus his need to lead his own life. nani was not pleased with his choice of girl, lavanya. she wanted to have a say in his decision for she cared. "main jaanta hoon, nani, par kuch faisle, achhe ya burey, insaan ko khud lene chahie... aur jaldbaazi mein kiye gaye faisle, kabhi theek nahin hote..." di tried to say something. and he spat out, "di, please, mujhe abi khushi ke baare mein koi baat nahin karni."

twice she came to him unbidden, slip of the tongue. or yearning of the heart?

how would he know? for he'd said, "mere liye pyaar koi maine nahin rakhta." for him and nani, pyaar only seemed to suggest terrible tings. he didn't say so explicitly, but nani did, "pyaar naam ka shabd hai na, oo ka ek hi matlab hai... barbadi." it was clear this had a lot to do with asr's parents and their life, their hasty decisions, their story.

but in our story, pyaar had made a strike and escape seemed impossible. what troubles you, di persisted, and finally she offered to feed him. the boy who lost his mother at 14, who became father, brother, man of the house, protector overnight, who never ever asked anything for himself, today he was feeling the need for someone. for this unfamiliar feeling troubled him no end. how sweetly he turned and handed her the plate. yes, i need a little cuddling tonight, a lullaby maybe?

but he kept quiet. what's the matter, don't you trust me she asked. trust? the word broken to smithereens by his father. yes a part of him couldn't trust anyone perhaps. but di? oh he so desperately wanted to trust.
   trust. love. elemental issues of life faced him tonight.

i wanted to play a song for asr here. 😳

"wise men say only fools rush in
but i can't help falling in love with you
shall i stay
would it be a sin
if i can't help falling in love with you

like a river flows surely to the sea
darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for i can't help falling in love with you

like a river flows surely to the sea
darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for i can't help falling in love with you
for i can't help falling in love with you"

~~~ geroge weiss, hugo peretti, luigi creatore ~~~

it indeed was meant to be.

she was as wrapped up in him too. feeling his hands, his touch, stroking her cheek. touch indeed has memory. and her subconscious didn't reject it. his fingers lingered as she slept.

perhaps its call was so urgent, it woke her up. and in the transition to reality, the clearly felt and the understood came into focus. "nahiiin," he was rakshas. she remembered nothing. till her trusted elder sister said,"woh laya tha." then came recollection, she saw the scar, and her expression grew more and more troubled at what she remembered.

she could feel him jerk her around, his hand on her wrist letting go but the churi had already done damage, she was confused, still trying to focus. in the middle of that everyone's anger at the man. was there anything galat that happened? in a middle class home, especially with girls, this is a big concern. no no, she said, not that. leave him, leave his job, she was advised. she had no answer, just the facts of the day. and a strange feeling.

a brilliant episode, adroitly stitched together. barun tremendous in his search for asr in this state. sanaya lovely in her confusion laced with anger. nani, di, just perfectly delivered, and mami's and buaji's spike plus shyam's sliminess, what a mix.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqv5b0UjR4g[/YOUTUBE]
credit: wolfbros

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Friday's episode

Shyam is saying "Zindagi mein hum kai baar aisi galatiyan kar bait the hai ki jitni bhi koshish kar le use nahi sudhar sakte"

Oh o 😲

Khushi's is gearing up to the "ek aakhri baar wahan jaaongi" 

Waiting for Monday!

indi52 thumbnail
cynthia,

and the score is... lovely cool face-off piece on 31, sir. 2, 4, 6, 8...? that was 😆. girl, you're in a mood to score big tonight, aren't you. love the bicker batter minute to minute coverage. i notice your passion for shyamwa 🤣. haiii. but on mami, aw i have super soft spot for this woman. reminds me of me in her extreme and exclusivewa bijhhaarness.

you are so right to leave us with: the face-off to beat all face-offs comin' up comin' up.

haven't yet seen 31, but remembering and rolling on floor just reading your account. looks like ear plugs lagane ke padi to watch it. 😆

bitwa, again assertive and poor nani not winning even one round. this is unfair. aww. the adultness of these early days, especially regarding relationships and a young individual's personal rights, including the right to make a mistake, were just so beautiful and gut kicking real. that's why this show mattered. still does.

thanks, my friend. see you soon. 🤗

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Oh my, it's getting so late!  Will need to catch up on my beauty sleep!  Just wanted to share this beautiful and magical vm!  We are reliving IPK and this second time around is even more profound and earth-shattering!  Thanks to all of you!  🤗

This brilliant vm made my heart fluttered and lifted my spirit!  I can't stop smiling everytime I watch it!  It's just too good and special to not share!  Love the song and all the scenes...very romantic!    ❤️ Just love our Arshi so much!

Arhi VM (Re-Live the Magic,,,Aur Kya!!) created by Zoha
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIzAG6y45_k[/YOUTUBE]
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Oh my, it's getting so late!  Will need to catch up on my beauty sleep!  Just wanted to share this beautiful and magical vm!  We are reliving IPK and this second time around is even more profound and earth-shattering!  Thanks to all of you!  🤗

This brilliant vm made my heart fluttered and lifted my spirit!  I can't stop smiling everytime I watch it!  It's just too good and special to not share!  Love the song and all the scenes...very romantic!    ❤️ Just love our Arshi so much!

Arhi VM (Re-Live the Magic,,,Aur Kya!!) created by Zoha
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIzAG6y45_k[/YOUTUBE]

katelyn.
that was lovely. was surprised to notice my heart still skips beat on that diwali i want to kiss you now scene. the rest i sat with the sweetest memories and happiness. aur kya. tell you, zoha and shy when they get going, the vm becomes just something else. till i came to the forum, never knew a thing called vm existed.

have a good night. see you soon.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Here is the link of Analysis of Epi 30 and 31.Sorry for being late. Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

in the silence, something seeped into him and all he could do was be its captive. his hands moved without volition, almost as though pulled by a magnet toward her face. he had no idea what he was doing, just that he had to do this. for she had touched him already. with her tear.

episode 28

"touch has memory."
~~~ john keats ~~~

a sense was awakened today. touch. physical, emotional, in the gut, in the heart. he thrust her back against a huge drum of some sort, wanting to calm her, and himself perhaps too. the searing storm had entered both, and swirled dangerously. he had no idea things were in such a state, he said. as he watched, her face spoke fire, anger, transiting to pain and surprisingly almost a plea for mercy; he hadn't realised how hard he was holding her wrist. a tear formed and fell.

all through played rabba vey in the layer beyond, speaking of connection beyond words beyond logic beyond the limits of our reality, even when there wasanger, when everything hurt, there was no looking back.
sight had made the crack in the fortress wall, sound of her name revealed how hard it had hit, now touch smashed a rampart. beautiful direction and feel for the moment. tremulous, strains of rabba vey played on.

a glistening pearl on his hand. then another. like his first, then second call: khushi.

as though first drops of rain on parched earth. and they flooded his heart. stronger than an ocean, swifter than the rain. he freed her wrist and grappled with unknown feelings. those tears, what were they doing to him. his eyes wouldn't, couldn't leave her face.

before he could pull himself together, she passed out. limp, and trusting in his arms. concern and bafflement...
and so it was that his gaze fell on a stray strand of hair and a desire he couldn't understand or overcome took over.

to touch.

to feel that hair and tuck it behind that ear, to stroke a cheek, and then another? why, asr, why? he had no answer. he wasn't even thinking. she had let go on him, and he just wanted to be there with her. tender, loving, gentle, sweet, just feeling her innocent skin against his. something beyond him pulled him and kept him there.

"see how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
o that i were a glove upon that hand,
that i might touch that cheek!
"
~~~ romeo's soliloquy, william shakespeare

he lifted his hand and did as he felt compelled to. i felt my breath stay still as this most intoxicating sequence unfolded.

later he would pick her up in his arms, cradle her like a child, something precious, and take her to his suv, then her home. there, he'd be greeted by a sister's wrath, and an aunt's curses; insulted, shown the door. yet all he'd know is that she held on to his shirt, that he had to be gentle with her, that he couldn't just leave without knowing she was alright. he'd notice his finger marks on her wrist, and the cut on the other, her blood, red, deep, alive in that ugly gash.

he'd been responsible for that too.

someone called shyam would make him wonder. was he thinking this is a man important to her? did he not like it? in the car, a broken bangle, she'd left behind a memory for him, and then he'd see the wound on his palm. his blood, red, deep, alive. had their blood touched?

a dupatta once had billowed with abandon and caressed his face, now it streamed out and marked memories, catching the tale in its folds. i listened, captivated. the makers of this story had a strange passion to tell it well, take it deeper than the idiot box's measurements and reach. their simple devices to cross into another dimension, one beyond the senses five: a churi, a dupatta, a jalebi, a couch.. among them the dupatta so elegant, so eloquent. romantic, unheeding of good sense, going to forbidden places and touching eternity whenever it wished.

the episode was ballet like, musical, and a song just kept coming to me. listen to it while you read, might be more fun. 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUXC_dhQHzY[/YOUTUBE]
credit uploader

Hey Indi

Beautiful as always. Red are fav, BLUE are the Best and Purple is same thinking as mine.I must say Quotes say everything and enhance the meaning more.Seriously these early epis are just like BULLETS right to the target. We can write  thesis over them and still there will be million things left to discuss.
He really did feel first time in his heart which he wasn't aware of .She trusted him for not harming her and did let her go.Just beautiful unknown connection had developed that night.That was interesting point you 've raised may be he thought SHYAM is an imp person in HER life.Never looked at that angle.His gentleness with her speaks volume.Payal indeed is a true sister,the way she bombarded at him and he knew he is at fault remained calm though his expressions were like who cares to Buaji.The whole time his focus was her only.Well said .👏