Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=anita_21492]They way Shyam hung up the phone= suspicious
Ugh I want to slap mami ji...but that is her personality...I a, glad sinha called at that time payal called...good thing Arnav heard khushi's name and put two and two together when sinha said a girl came to meet sinha...and Arnav sprang into action...Arnav clearly showed some guilt when he heard her name...

Payal does not have a good perpesctive of the raizada now...since mami ji did not allow her to talk to arnav

I had tears again seeing Khushi in that condition...every time she has tears in her eyes...I always end up tearing up...kudos to sanaya's acting

Admit or not Arnav really cares for Khushi and she has gotten under his skin...but his ego is so big that he cannot accept it

Buaji and payal's worry made me cry more

Good thing Arnav heard her scream!!!! I was so tense watching Arnav searching for her...even though I know what will happen...I still feel tense...

I love how when arnav made her stand up her hair just flew open...if u notice when they show the side view of Arnav...you see her hair in a lose braid...and when u see khushi's face, her braids is normal...I never noticed that until now...her hair flying open just adds to the dramatic effect, in my opinion...I am so glad Arnav dragged her out in time before the ceiling collapsed...

The best scene of the episode is when they stopped and Khushi gave him a piece of her mind before Arnav could say anything..they way she pushed and and started talking left Arnav speechless...she is the first person who Arnav let yell at him...I love how she told him off...one of my favorite scene of the show...I loved how she used his own words about her against him

The way the episode ended makes me crave more

[/QUOTE
]I agree, Kushi is slowly seeping under his skin and he does not like it one bit.  ASR is always in control and he has absolutely no control over this!  ASR speechless...priceless. Kushi and her unbound hair was so terrific...she let loose!!! and yes we are addicted our cravings for IPK grow more and more!  Thanks for the reviewπŸ‘
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

YES she pushes him  " ek nahi do baar.. ----Nahi teen bar   and finally he pinned her down.Expressions on both sides are just unbelievable.πŸ‘

THAT TIGRESS KUSHI...SHE ROARED!πŸ‘
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Payal's character had so much potential, sad that CV's didn't use her character. They just ruined it πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINTHIA!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ₯³

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday Cinnthia. Wish you loads of luck & success πŸ€—
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 28

Today;s epi shows the most clear layout of Knight and Queen's moves and how others are unaware and baffled about their moves.The poignant moment of their lives which shattered all the barriers in between them.The moment which was set and designed  by the "Higher power" DM.All the other players are blind folded by this move of HER beyond human understanding and power.

ASR Vs Arnav today both have become A Protector, A Shielder, A Savior and above all A White Knight for Khushi from now on intentionally or unintentionally.

[I am taking Last scene of Epi 27 and onward ]

The moment Arnav sees her face it seems he found the  most precious  and lost treasure (THE MOST IMPT DEAL)of his life.This is not ASR who said,"Mujhe aaj se tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhni" this is Arnav who called her name "Khushi" not once but twice and both times she responded,He wants to see her face,hear her voice, and feels her to make sure she is safe ,HE is safe as SHE is his energy , his motive to move forward in this game.As the building is falling apart, he brings her to safety, till khushi lets go of his hand with tremendous force.She is not letting him get away this time as she said"Bohat seh liya Ab aur Nahi".(I am not tolerating anymore)Arnav knows the upcoming wrath but he paces himself,puts himself together and  turns around tries to explain as he knows he is at fault and she deserves this "dekho mujhe pata nahi tha--------- AND  interrupted by a forceful push from Khushi ( WOW)'..Table has turned indeed.She is not in a mood to listen to her as he has interrupted her and pushed her away with his words and actions all day long, now its khushi's turn .You go Khushi.πŸ˜†

"Aapko pata nahi tha ,aise kaise ho sakta hai.Aapko to sab pata hona chahiye Aap to Bhagwan hain na."("You didn't know? how's that possible? you know everything you are God right?)

Te LOOK on ASR for a second How dare she pushed me but Arnav takes over and tries to calm her down "Khushi, "meri baat suno"

"Neheen! MR.Arnav Singh Raizada !Khushi kumaari gupta ne bahut sun liya, ab aap suniye aur agar sune ki aadat nahi hai to aadat daal dijiye... ( She tells him I heard enough now its ur turn and if you don't have habit then make one Pause here MAKE habit of listening her like she is going to be around him --- mmm interesting "Adat dal dijiye sirf paisa insaan ko bolne ka hag nahi deta...adat daal dijiye ki aukaad se bad kar bhi insaan ki koi pehchaan hoti hai...aap ke liye Sirf paisa Bhagwan hai "(Make habit that money does not give u the right to speak,Make habit there is something above money and status but only money is God for you )😲

He is hurt by these harsh words of her as he is not like that regardless of his smugness and pride BUT she showed him that if you know the language of money then should know the language of responsibility which comes along with it.GO Khushi tell Him.πŸ‘

..ek choti hesiyat ki ladki aaj apko yeh batane kis jururat kar rai ki..."sirf aap ka gussa nahi, aap ki puri zinadagi ghalat buniyad par bani hai" Khushi is saying this in anger, but this is One REALLY hurts him to the core of his heart, his reaction is evident when he looks down and pain just surfed his face for a sec may be because of his past or something 

She pushed him again with rage"aap ko kya lagta hai,hamein dard nahi hota,hamara atam saman nahi hai,hamara koi pariwaar nahi hai? aap ki personl life is personal life personal hai  aur hamaari koi zindagi nahi hai?Aapke Ghar walon ko koi takleef na ho ,hamare ghar walon ka kia huwa hoga.Roro ke hamari jiji ka haal bura ho ga Maga Aap ko kia Aapko apne elawa koi Dikhta hi nahi" (What do u think nothing hurts me,I have no respect or family,you don't want your family to go through any trouble! what do you think about my family is going through especially my sister but you just think of yourself and ur family.)

[I adore this dialogue becoz it was very much needed to be said to ASR ever since the Sheesh Mahel and release footage incident  as her sis and her family went through hell after that.I believe Khushi avenged herself here at this moment] Thank You makers for that.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here is MISUNDERSTANDING from Khushi side as she thinks he just thinks of himself. Pause here.Back to mirror reflection as she perceiving apparent matter but other side of the mirror is saying something different.

COME BACK TO THIS ONE:

Aapko kia lagta hai hamein dard nahi hota ( You think nothing hurts me)Pause here I don't think ASR got the real meaning of this for a LONG time because he was hurting her intentionally and unintentionally until Payesh wedding regardless he was hurting himself too in return.MY POV

After second push his rage was rising but he controlled himself and just gave her a stern look.

She pushes him again [love the way she pushes him and he lets her do two times but not the third time] This time he had enough so he grabs her arms and pins her against the wall... Just DEAD by his killing looks.πŸ˜‰

Khushi is furious and Arnav is at guilt and remorse phase.He does not say a word but says a lot through his eyes.As she looks deeply into those eyes her anger and furiousness turns away and now she is looking baffled.He does not let her out of her sight as he wants this face in front of him  forever.This is the same ASR who was running away from her and has his back on her TODAY and now he has her in front of his face too close to let go.BRILLIANT move DM.😊

He wants to justify himself "Mujeh Pata Nahi Tha yahan ki Halat itni Kharab hai"

Pause here Is he trying to say if he knew he would never put her in danger?Does he care about her kind of gal."Tum jesi larkiyan"Is he admitting his fault ,a person who thinks of himself a God and writes his and others destiny is admitting he is Human.Well Done KKG and of course her friend DM bringing him down to planet earth.😊

He is still holding her as his jaws clenched with gritting teeth , as his eyes going through different phases.Pain , guilt, remorse, care and above all her safety is still intact as he wants to see and feel that.She feels his tight grip on her fragile wrist and looks at him with teary eyes.He is not convinced by his eyes yet but the moment her tears which act like oil splatters ,fell on his hands he comes back to reality and releases his hands from her wrist.Pause here Her tears are his biggest  weakness "Hamesha" .Barun and Sanaya both of you are just wow.πŸ‘πŸ€—

Her wrist is bleeding because of her broken bangles and again his heart feels pain because of that.She is tired by her shaking body and pain and by whole distressed situation since morning as she closes her eyes and dejected herself into his arms.(She gives him a look as she is building trust or some kind a soft feeling for him as she knows he will take acre of her if she falls down down)He calls her name in the most concerned and soft tone"Khushi" .(Just love every time when he calls her name like that)😊He grabs her like he is born for that.IS this the same ASR who let her fall from the office.Pause here From this moment to on he never let her fall no matter what. During Farak Parta hai to Remarriage.NEVER.πŸ‘

He removes hair from her face ,takes tears away from the corner of her eyes and indulges himself  at her innocent beauty as He never saw such adorableness and allure beautiful Goddess.His guilt is catching him in his own action and he stops with remorseful eyes and picks her in a most gentle way possible but never let her out of his sight. The relief is on his face as he found HIS life.😳This is one of the most beautiful intimate scene ever in IPK Land.(The list is way too long .Its just a start)

He is walking outside the building having her in his armor shield.Her "Dupatta" her protection has taken a new turn with happiness as it is waving in the air  as he is her Protector her "Dupatta"Now.Pause here In Sheeh Mahal he drops her from his arms and her "Dupatta" falls down as it gets stuck in his feet.  BRILLIANT.He is walking towards his SUV to take her home.Pause here(Khushi's feet in his car NOW as she owns him and his belongings)πŸ‘

He reaches her home.Her head is on his shoulder and he is not letting her out of his sight as he never wants to see his face TODAY.LOL.He handles her in such a delicacy as he will drop her and this porcelain doll will break.Pause here She always finds his shoulder to rest her pains always no matter what.Hate or Love they both find confined peace in each other.From Hospital hug to Shyam's revelance always

She is in his arms again and this time she is holding his collar in her hand unintentionally.Pause here This is a symbol of their dependance on each other always especially her His gaze are not losing one moment to crease her face.He looks at her and at her HOME.Today she is more than a "Aukat gal"Pause here His feet are leaving his marks in her temple her home.DM resides here in her room.He knows whats coming next but he has to face the wrath of her family.He looks at her and walks towards home.

At Gupta house  Payal is worried about her pacing up and down and he enters with her in his arms.Payal and Buaji asks million questions .Without uttering a word he takes her to her room.Pause here Today Finally  he meets HER parents STARS over her bed.Just beautiful.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

He is putting her head so gently over the bed but his stare and indulgences over her does not stop ,even in her own family's proximity does not break that terrance.Finally he moves up but her hand is still on her collar brings him back to same frame as he looks at her and want this dream to come true but he removes her hand without breaking his gaze and placed it on her.I LOVE THIS WHOLE SCENE>Truly amazing,πŸ‘Today his touch ,his look, his indulgence is screaming for Arnav to remain outside of ASR armored shell.Awww

Payal figured out "Aap hi ASR hain na"(you are ASR right!)She does not let him touch Khushi's injured arm which is bothering him at this moment just like her unconsciousness . (Khushi and Quietness is a dangerous signal for every one as she said herself if I am quiet it seems everyone is dead around me but me)She tells him clearly "You are the sole reason of her condition .Why are you doing this?What did she ever do to you.You gave her every possible weird task just becoz you want you want to break her ,to make accept her defeat."Arnav is listening all because he is at fault and who is Falling for this "Aukat gal" for whom he can do anything and any one can say or do anything with him at that moment.Only that moment and SNAP next moment ASR is back when Buaji yells at him and reminds him who actually he is. He did not give any answer but ASR Stern look.πŸ‘

Today Payal asked her the Question which brings him to realization table and his guilt gets grip on his heart."KIA BEGARA HAI ISNE AAP KA"(What did she do to you? She has no clue that she has shattered HIS pride by doing everything WITHOUT his permission(From entering his home to his brain and heart)

ASR stern look goes back to guilt look of Arnav after hearing HER name when Payal say "Khushi " open your eyes,get up.And then she asks him with glare "What happened to her" HE is responding as gently as he can."She is just unconscious" If you want I will call the doctor."Payal stops him and roars at him "Chukriya ke Aap ise iss liye chore rahe hain keh is ski saza khatam ho gaye hai to darwaza udhar hai aap ja skte hain."(Thank you that u r leaving her alone as her punishment is over now u can go)Pause here Love Payal here as she is very submissive and quiet but whenever it comes for Khushi she always stands for her.πŸ‘

He stopped with a stern and an inquirer look when Payal says Shyam's name  .

He comes out but stops again as his feet are not letting him go to leave her out of his sight.He looks through window, her wounds reminds him everything that happened this night.Arnav is back with guilt and remorse written all over.He walks out.Bravo Barun you excel at talking with your eyes without using any words.Bravo .πŸ‘πŸ€—

He sits in his car and sees his hand ,her blood and his wound, they met today eternally. His glances over the next seat where her broken bangle is lying there reminding him again this night incident.He feels pain with regret ,puts himself together and drove away.What a brilliant move DM only two players are playing and everyone else just figuring out  what they are up to.mmm Nice move😊

Shyam is getting creepier with his moves now as he is scared with ASR car and ASR today.The other day he was scared with Akash car. mmm Investigation Kare Ka pari-----

In RM Anjali and Akash is worried about Arnav's whereabouts as he is not picking up his phone.Communications on halt on this side so HE moves on with his game by the wish of DM .Mamiji declared he is with La or may be marrying her.Naniji is declaring if so then we will not have any relations with him.As I said Everyone guessing the moves of "White Knight and The Goddess Queen" but Nobody knows the moves of our DM.😊

That's all for today.So long

MOMENTS OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mN2OSRGd2s

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mN2OSRGd2s[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=HAyHEZRzALs&NR=1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=HAyHEZRzALs&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 27

Nani vs Arnav moment still in progress
Finally Shyam's true colors beginning to show as he  hangs up  when Anjali picks up the phone, and lies about the line being cut. 

However Payal doesn't accept it and is persistent in calling again. This time MaamiJi picks up 
while Arnav gets a call from Sinha.

Two conversations merged brilliantly for Arnav to make dramatic realization

Sinha/Arnav & Payal/Maami 

Sinha tells Arnav the building will collaps any time, first thing Arnav asks is"sab workers teek hai na" (are all the workers ok?) [as the owner of the business all workers are his responsibility but there is a special concern for Khushi]

Alarmed Arnav

Payal: "khuchh teek nahi hai"

Sinha notifies him he had the building evacuated but he had a question..

Arnav's quick "What" reply indicates he felt something was wrong [i think this is the first episode when their connection takes shape]

Worried Arnav

Panicked Arnav

Sinha asks everyone was asking about a girl " aapne kisi ladki ko bhejha tha?"
Arnav freezes, all he could think about was his last words to her "mein aaj se tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahta..." (I don't want to see your face from now on)

Khushi? khaun Khushi? maami asks
Arnav turns to her in disbelief, his heart sinks...(we can feel it...thanks to Barun, music and camera work)

Maami hangs up on Payal and mumbles her full name "Khushi kumaari gupta"...its like his whole world is crumbling down. At the thought of losing her he immediatly calls her cell, but to no avail.

Fear set in to ASR's face and he hussles out of there to look for her, he has to find her. His mind in turmoil, he doesnt utter a word to the rest of the family, so nani assumes he is going to Lavanya.

At the Gupta house, worry and panic everywhere as Payal was unable to talk to Arnav, the ask Shyam to call the police. Buaji's love for khushi is very evident her "kaha hai ee aafat ki pudiya"...She also feels guilty as both girls are her responsibility.

Khushi experiences the unpleasantness of an unsafe building and makes her way to the glass window, outside nothing but darkness, she looks up to her Devi maiyaa "koi to hoga jo hame yaha se nikaal sake" (there has to be some who can get me out of here)

Don't worry Khushi! DM is on it πŸ˜ƒ!!!!!

Arnav driving at high speeds and thoughts keep going back to his last words to her again "mein aaj se tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahta..."afraid those words might come true, the regret on his face speaks volume.

He didn't mean those words, he was just pushing her away, he wants nothing more than to see that shakal again, that beautiful innocent face...

He finally makes it to the guest house and there is a reflection of him in the side view mirror, his focus is totally away from himself (selflessness) all he cares about is what's ahead, Kushi.

when he steps out, he looks up and just knows she's there (their connection at work). Khushi tries again to break free,but too exhausted her eye closes unwillingly. 

Arnav is shocked at the horrid conditions of the guest house as he makes his way through the chaos.

He finds confirmation that Khushi is there.

" Khushi!" [up until now, he adressed her as KKG or Miss Gupta, so now the way he says her name is like she is his. Its brilliant throughout the show, every time he says her name, its like his soul is calling out for her, one of my fav aspects of the show, he feels like saying her name all the time...especially when he is alone...the level of deepness  is mind boggling...ofcourse Barun voice and voice modulations are AMAZING!]

Khushi's eyes reopen as she feel his presence (connection)

Arnav frantically searching but again his mind in turmoil, Arnav Singh Raiza cant think clearly "Kuchh samaj mein hahi aa raha, yeh ladki kaha hai"

He makes his way up the stairs when Khushis alarming scream stops him
"Raksha karna devi maiya raksha karna" khushi prays

Arnav follows the scream where some heavy stones have covered the door shut. He moves them and breaks the door open, and looks up...THERE SHE IS!

She hears the door open but also FEELS something else (him)

She looks at him to confirm and is in disbelief, Arvnav moves fast as he sees the beam giving out. With out saying a word, he grabs her hand, 

Khushi is still in disbelief. her reaction to him grabbing her hand is like "is this really happening? is it really him to save me again?

...she is unable to grasp everything. 

He gets her up but pauses for a moment as he sees that shakal that beautiful innocent face, if he belived in them, he would count his blessings right now πŸ˜†
He is SO grateful, he just has to take her face in...

...As the building is giving out, he guides her to safety, till khushi lets go of his hand with enourmous force, Arnav knows whats coming. he paces himself..

He turns around tries to explain as he know she deserves one "dekho mujhe pata nahi- inturrupted by a forceful push from Khushi (woa!)
[he has interrupted her and pushed her away with his words all day, now its khushi's turn πŸ‘]

"You didn't know? how's that possible? you know everything you are God right?"

Arnav tries to calm her down "Khushi, meri baat suno"

"NO! MR.ASR!Khushi kumaari gupta ne bahut sun liya, ab aap suniye aur agar sun ne ki aadat nahi hai to aadat daal dijiye... (she tells him to make habit of listening to her as if she knows she's there to stay) ...aadat daal dijiye ki aukaad se bad kar bhi insaan ki koi pehchaan hoti hai...aap ke liye sift paisa Bhagwaan hai (only money is God for you (hurt in his eyes as its not true regardless of his arrogance))...ek choti hesiyat ki ladki aaj apko yeh batane kis jururat kar rai ki...

"sirf aap ka gussa nahi, aap ki puri zinadagi ghalat buniyaad par bani hai!" [Khushi is saying this out of anger, but this is one line that REALLY hurt him the most, his reaction is noteworthy...when he looks down probably thinking about his past] 

"aap ko kya lag ta hai,hamara koi pariwaar nahi hai? aap ki personl life is personal life aur hamaari koi zindagi nahi hai? you don't want your loved ones to go through any trouble! what do you think my family is going through!"  [I ❀️ this line b/c it was very much needed to be said eversince the sheeshmahel incident, i believe Khushi avenged herself here]
...but what's it to you? you don't see anyone except youself!  [this is her misunderstanding about his, thinking back to the side view mirror] 
She pushes him again [love how she pushes him and he lets her two times :)] This time he had enough so he grabs her arms and wedges her against the wall... ufff!!!!!!

...left me hanging!!!

Sanaya: WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOW...the last scene, the outburst was unlike any actress i've seen perform, her voice breaking her body shaking...HATS OFF...she deserve ALL the awards last year!

Barun: BRILLIANT as always, flawlessly speaking without words
HISTORICAL EPI!!!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!

My FAV from this epi as he finally see her "SHAKAL"

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haaa haaa haaapppyy birthday, cynthia. Wonderful year and all that you wish for πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
Happy Birthday dear Cinthia!!!  
 :hapbday: :party::toast:

Wishing you all the best!  May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors! And may your nights be filled with lovely dreams and wishes to come!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi all, missing you and reviews raves drool corners like mad. Back in Singapore Thursday. Will chat about 27/8/9 and read everything then. Take care. Hugs.