Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Whatever, he knows the language and can act ..and in Tere naam and other movies he gets into his role anyhow this topic is not on him its on actresses...not actors and you started by bringing on Arbaz and sohil to counter Katrina !!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Plus point they know hindi ...lets get back to topic

if u guys can bring in salman, I can bring in sohail and arbaaz, and bravo for the fact that salman can speak HindiEdited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

your attention please!!!

quoting more than 3 times is dangerous to your ID's๐Ÿ˜†

Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

your attention please!!!

quoting more than 3 times is dangerous to your ID's๐Ÿ˜†

hasini009 thumbnail

dhanyavaad๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Karisma has got nothing done and I agree that she acts better than katrina but then again all the 90's actresses are better than the current lot

Well thats good because she looks good a little thin but is really pretty

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

if u guys can bring in salman, I can bring in sohail and arbaaz, and bravo for the fact that salman can speak Hindi

i brought him in to show that he helped her and  linked to her but not all goris hAve tht advantage so them knowing the language is important..btw i said that arbaz and sohil knowing hindi is a plus not Salman but its ok...

On topic: its an insult to other actresses that people with out knowing the language getting opportunities ..i mean imagine an indian actresses working in the states  not knowing english properly who will accept them!!
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Many Hollywood actress are not fluent in English, FOR INSTANCE PENELOPE CRUIZ, also like I said salman could not help his bothers, so one needs to give Kat merit for when it's due

Originally posted by: wat_up

i brought him in to show that he helped her and linked to her but not all goris hAve tht advantage so them knowing the language is important..btw i said that arbaz and sohil knowing hindi is a plus not Salman but its ok...

On topic: its an insult to other actresses that people with out knowing the language getting opportunities ..i mean imagine an indian actresses working in the states not knowing english properly who will accept them!!

Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Hindi ho ya Acting

Katrina tops the list
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who says??๐Ÿ˜ก we have katrina turquotte in the industry and we all know how well she excels in both department