Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting teaser...please update soon...
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
di 
update
update 
update 
update 
update
update 
update 
update 
update
update 
update 
update 
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for update   waiting for update   waiting for update   Edited by lovesia - 11 years ago
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
aww that was a sweet part 

loved it 

thnx for pm dear 

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
teaser..

umm am waiting for update 😳

thnx for pm
Jyotika95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finaly di subah se wait kar rai hun
nt opend my books also
ye padne ke baad i l finaly open my book To stdy
Jyotika95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Waiting
Jaldi di jaldi
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

The following 156 member(s) liked the above post:

mani3897jasmeen64dpurvasheetalvasakabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreeshruti_raimaneetarshmkd.70angeljyotiPoorvaArorapayal.gupta177yadavnehaanitachandavar1Sarah08varthyadi000--Yashvi--bonna123pearl.whiterumana88ShadiaKhurramnadia-arshadAakshithapreeti555tittu7513divyeshlekshPalay2012nishnalannu1992deepsikha09cutestarzmaanlvsgeetqueenbee001angelic_princesMONIJA78swabimanaal_2011Whitepigeonlovepoomita1993PoonamTrizwanaqPaingelLadyArwenudeshi91thendral_111preet.harmanmayashrisawant7maneet2011Dazlingdivyapreetymaaneetshaili_MgCherishhsanjukta19Rajshree12Aameraayeshapastacrazy_125pingu-tinguParimishtydhakdhak22priya_ya1408snehapriya-gurtimaniac-pari1689shri12ManeetGurtiMGSheen-Coolkiwigeetsrir.maansweetsampa39KoolsmileRits.kangel_smilyfantesypriyankisuba2011-eiya-KasiKasiNeejukingofmemaanluvermansi.tripathishristi1karna91ambeernNazmaasree.maneetushankitvcalekhika20divya22maria_awanAlameluAlicia2001kareena32anjucoolramaheshsatykalpitarupzloveuharshithaaaCutieTejuimpoojavermaAIMAMSKMishti13uteemkiran_ratinehakapoor7--Fairy--nats0101tiakashyap-lakshmi-lehrlovesiaAngel13chavvi16Kriti_roxPrabh.DDianNiharika.Nairlove2_somalil.mizz.smexiizohafarheengill123sriradpunam2712Ash1991mrk-1--Ratna--honeygrapetushti-kiranritzy09mandy15sdlife19nahtani88maaniqrahinal_maaneetshah10yappingduckanshramitzi11janu_2006CutydevilGcs-girlseemamarymeena..ShalveMonaLovesMaan-padma-tamanna1391dona86Remya_PillaiTyrodrrose31abinash079spvd--Neelam--,

Thank you very much for your likes and comments 😊
Updating

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Part 17

https://i.imgur.com/ptZMS.jpg

@Ritzy: Hehehe, Geet is not angry on maan. But her childish nature is still thinking still maan only sent her to London 😳 and Your guess is absolutely correct 👏

@Abinash: Twists ke bina update kaise 😉 Though you hate the Twist in this Update in future you will love it 😊

@Usha, @
Sparkling-eyes5, @fantesy: Yes your guess is correct.

@impoojaverma: Na chate hue bhi bolna padh raha hain ki your guess is right.

@tiakashyap: i am not happy. But story mein they have to be alag alag.

@tushti-kiran: You will get answers in this Update 😊

@chavvi16: I am sorry, but he is the one. Read this update you will come to know why? Yup you are correct, they can never forget each other.

@Kriti_rox: Your confusion will be cleared in this update.

@
harshithaaa: Yup it indeed a negative sign.

It was an usual day for everyone. Here maan is getting ready for college, he is so lazy today not feeling to go to college. To his luck his mobile rang. "What dude? I am coming na" told maan annoyed to karan. "Ohh maan, listen. Basket ball match in a week. Practice hojaye?" asked karan. "Ohh god, you made my day. I will there in the court in an hour" told maan happily. The said the same to pooja. "You are coming for lunch right?" asked pooja. "Ohh my sweet maa, I will have outside today" told maan with a smile. "Maa, did Vicky called yesterday?" asked maan. "No maan, he told he is having exams. And will be busy for 10 days" told maa. "Ohh yes I forgot. Ok maa bye. See you evening" maan bid good bye and left for practice.

Maan sat in the passenger seat, while driver is driving the car. Today he didn't much interact with driver. He is lost in his thoughts. "Ohh mishty, your exams are coming soon. All the best for them. I so wanted to call you and wish but you are still angry on me. mishty I am so sorry for what I did, please once talk to me" thought maan and sighed. "This time I will surely visit London in holidays and manofy you. 3 long years mishty, I didn't hear or see you, enough now. I cant wait anymore" thought maan and smiled at his own thought and excited to visit London in this holidays. Least he knows that everything is gonna change the same day.

Later in the day maan became busy with practicing but made sure that he didn't miss any classes which are important. He put his mobile in a silent mode when he was in class and forgot to put it on normal again when he is in practice.

In London, geet is having her monthly problem so she didn't go to school. She is with dadi, will after noon. Mohinder went early in the morning to office due to some important work, he don't know that geet is at home. Geet in the after noon, went to her flat. She thought of reading as her exams are due in a week. When she entered into the house she heard some sounds from mohinder's room. She became so happy that her dad is back from office so early. Her idea of reading something went in vain. She ran towards his room and was about to knock the door. But she stopped in her tracks listening some lady voice. Geet is confused thinking who might be? But the lady's next set of words made geet confused.

"Finally I am here with you mohinder, you really took long time to bring me here" told that lady. "Hmm, I am helpless. If I have been in India, then I should have give explanations to Khurana family" told mohinder. Geet didn't understand anything, she is rooted on the spot determined to listen their talk. "What about geet, mohinder?" asked that lady. "Rupa, you don't worry about her. I will convince her telling that you are her MAA" told mohinder. "I never expected that rano's daughter will be with you. I always thought you will say no to that marriage. I became a fool believing you" told rupa, mohinder's love interest from college but because of his father he has to marry Rano. Mohinder never loved rano.

"After marriage I told Rano about our love, she was shattered but then we came to know that she is carrying. My whole family and khurana's are so happy, I am helpless to do anything" told mohinder. "You should not have married her at the first place. Then what about OUR son. When should I bring him here. He cant stay without me" told rupa.

Geet understood in bits. "Rano didn't tell anything about this my family. I never liked her or her baby. I had to act as if I love them a lot all these days. Every one thought her death was natural. But only we know what we did" smirked mohinder. "Yes, we mixed sleeping pills in her milk and made her sleep forever" told rupa and laughed. "Yes, I tried to get rid of geet too with the help of rahul. But he ditched me and showed his true colors by trying to kill annie. But geet came in the middle. But nothing happened" told mohinder. "But mohinder, she is your daughter right?" asked rupa. "Yes, but I don't want any one between us. We should be a family. Even after saying the truth rano didn't do anything. I hate that lady" told mohinder angrily. "These many years we have tio live separately" told mohinder. "Ok, now calm down I will handle geet. But don't you think khurana's should go away from here" asked rupa. "Yes they should, I will send them soon" told mohinder and hugged rupa.

By now geet is in tears, the truth that they killed her mother and tried to kill her too. She was about to knock the door, saying them she came to know the truth. But some one stopped her and its Vicky. Geet turned back and started at Vicky with tear sticked face. Vicky dragged her to their apartment. When she reached her flat, geet hugged Vicky and started to cry loudly. Hearing her cry dadimaa too came out and is worried to see her in that state.

"Geet beta, what happened. You are not feeling well?" asked dadi. Geet hugged dadi tight and broke down completely. Vicky is in tears listening to the truth and seeing geet's condition. "Vicky, call mohinder" told dadi. Vicky's anger grew listening to his name. "He is the sole reason for geet's condition dadi" told Vicky and took geet to his room. Due to her monthly problem and all this she is very weak and slept immediately. "Vicky will you tell me what happened?" asked dadi. Vicky narrated what all they listened. Dadi is in listening all this. She knows mohinder from many years, he didn't expect mohinder will do all these things. Vicky is so worried for geet, he didn't leave her side for a second. They didn't allow annie to his room, as she will be worried and she is small to understand all these things.

Its been 4 days, since that incident. Geet is having temperature and it is not taking name of calming down. dadi, Vicky are so worried about geet. Dadi don't know what to do, she is in a fix to tell raghu and pooja about this or not. Its around 6pm , geet opened her eyes. She is very weak and is not able to get up. Some how she got up and saw no one in the room. She is depressed and started crying again thinking of her mom.

She came out of the house and climbed down the stairs and started walking in the London streets with a mobile in her hand looking at her maa's photo.

She is walking aimlessly on the road, her face is covered with tears and her eyes are spiting fire after knowing the piece of truth. Her heart is crying, she want some one by her side but no one is there. She remembered maan at that time and took out her mobile immediately. After long 3 years she decided to talk to maan. When she called maan, his phone is coming out of coverage area. She tried again and again but no use. She fell on her knees and crying bitterly. Here maan is busy in his practice, his mobile is on silent.

"Where are you maan? I need you maan" cried geet. "Maan, I need you maan. Maan, dad whom I love a lot killed maa maan. he killed my maa and also tried to kill me. And that day, they tried to kill me but not annie. My own father tried to kill. He hates my maa and loves some one else" cried geet hugging her knees tight.

Meanwhile dadi came to geet's room to give her milk, when she didn't find geet, she got worried and searched for her in the whole house. But there is no geet. At the same time pooja called to land phone to talk to her children. "Hello" answered dadi, her voice chocked. Pooja sensed something is wrong. But due to bad weather, the phone line got cut. Pooja tried many times but no use. Just then she heard Raghu shouting. "POOJAAA" shouted Raghu from the store room.

Precap: 😈

My new FF DEVIL IN PAIN...

Prologue: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/72431313

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 17. How is it?? 😕

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. 😳 😊

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Emotional n painful update

I want to kill that b******(mohinder) n also tht rupa (b****)

Mohinder try to kill Geet n now also he wanted to kill Geet

Dadi n vicky taking care of Geet

Geet is so shocked n depressed to know tht her own father kill her own mother n also want to kill her

Geet want to talk to Maan, but his mob is on silent mode

Pooja calling Dadi but can't talk due to disturbance

Raghu screaming pooja name from storeroom

I think Raghu will come to know abt tht Mohinder was having relation with tht Rupa, might he had found diary of RanoEdited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago