TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
 After an impressive debut in Saif Ali Khan's Cockt ail, Diana Penty seems to be moving up the ladder. If everything falls in place, she will soon be seen romancing Salman Khan. TOI learnt that Diana will play the leading lady inSohail Khan's directorial project, tentatively titled Radhe.
A source said, "Sohail is busy preparing for the venture. The script is getting fine tuned every day and needs someone relatively fresh with an innocent face who could also display maturity of character." And that's why the filmmaker thought of Diana, who in her debut film pulled off the character of the sweet and emotional Meera with ease.
"Sohail got in touch with a common friend and initiated a meeting with Diana. The first chat went very well and they have been in touch since then. Diana likes the role and is now in advanced talks with the filmmaker. However, since its year-end right now and Sohail will also get busy with the New Year celebrations with his family, the final formalities will only take place at the beginning of the New Year," the source added.
According to our source, the film is expected to go on floors in May 2013.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Dubai-too-cold-to-Salman-Priyanka/articleshow/17752559.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMFG

diana and salman

two of my favorite stars together- i am dancing on this! YAY

love diana :D

Originally posted by: koiza.k

OMFG

diana and salman

two of my favorite stars together- i am dancing on this! YAY

love diana :D

Really then this gonna be a treat to you😊👏
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
eww... dont think they will look good together!! 

Diana is so overrated... she was nothing special in cocktail! 
This character requires a dark skinned character because only dark beauties from industry have been offered the movie, so the role is very ethnic I think.

First PC refused it because she doesn't do trashy salman movies, then deepika refused it. Now they went to the deepika look a like which is the best choice because she can act unlike wooden deepika who got overshadowed by diana in cocktail

but this radhe movie doesn't sound exciting and salman diana pairing is eww. Wish sohail casted diana and a young actor in this movie. Salman will look like a dwarf in front of diana she is so tall.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
to be honest salman would look like her dad lol
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you think diana is dark skinned just because she has indian look. Yes she's not a white girl like kat but that doesn't mean she's dark skinned, she has indian look. I'm sure deepika would love to do a movie with salman but she has five movies next year, she don't have dates
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the dumbest logic i have ever heard 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Errr, just because only 'dark skinned beauties' have been offered the role, it doesn't mean it's an ethnic role. And Diana isn't dark skinned., not that it even matters.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
for me...I don't see both dps as dark skinned. I see them having the regular indian look