Congo for new gallary
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for ur new gallery..🥳
shaani2209 thumbnail
Congrats for your own gallery himi😊 keep the work coming...
ABBY92 thumbnail
Congrats on your gallery and Looking forward to reading more SwaRon stories from you !!
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited my comment on page one 😳
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations himani
🥳 ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Hello friends...
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🥳
m back with a new OS on swaron...
hope you all like this...
so here it goes..

Suno Naa…

He left the corridor,  leaving behind a confused… shocked Sharon…he was pacing the corridor…with blood flowing from his hand….teary eyes….and a huge question in his mind…Is He that bad…that he don't deserve her love!!?...he entered locker room …and banged his wounded hand on the wall…causing blood start flowing all over again… "Kyu…kyu itna hate karti ho muje kyu??" banged again….suddenly his phone beeped …he read message…… wiped his tears...and went.

Sharon still standing in the dark corridor….alone…tears flowing from her big green eyes….his words still banging on her ears… "You hate me Sharon…You hate me"…. "Facts ko dekhne ka apna nazaria hota hai, tumhe laga tum yaha mere sath band ho, aur mujhe laga ki…ki waqt aa gaya hai…. mujhe tumhe is bandhan se azaad ka dena chahiye..." …… her phone ranged…it was Rey "hey Sharon…come rehearsal hall right now…" Sharon replied in shaky voice.. "i..I'll be there in 10 mins…" and cuts the phone….she went to girl's locker room and then head to rehearsal hall.

All were present there except Swayum…She entered…her eyes searching for him…she couldn't find out why…but she just wanted him to be alright….Although they only fight…but this is also a truth that they are the only one who knows each other well….she knows how sensitive he is… she moves towards Rey with trembling legs…and stood beside him…Rey asked Kriya where is Swayum…before she could answer…he enters the hall…with blood speck on his white shirt….emotionless face…he was like a body without soul…his cute smile which always use to play on his lips was vanished….all left is pain in his heart and tears in his eyes…he went and silently stood behind Amar and Bharat…Rey start explaining why they gathered there "Ohk guys…let me tell you why we are here for….."

Rey continued to explain…but for Swayum there is no sound, no voice left after what he heard from Sharon...His love…he could only recognize a faint voice of her.. "I don't want you!!!"…a tear escaped from his eye, he wiped it quickly but didn't go unnoticed by Sharon…he was complaining to god why he made him fallen in love….. "So guys buckle up…this event gonna be big…and we hai to prove st. luice is the best ok" Rey finished…everyone was in the meeting apart from two souls…one who is cursing his fate to made him fallen love and the other who was confused….confused why his pain…his shattered face…his tars affecting her…is she really don't want him in her life…if yes then why…why his pain is so unbearable for her.

All left except Rey, Kriya, Sharon, and Swayum…..Rey turned to Sharon and was about to ask what happened to her…before he could ask, kriya's loud concerned voice caught his and Sharon's attention... "Swayum yeh kya hua…yeh chot kaise lag gayi…while holding his hand in hers…tum bilkul apna khyal nai rakhte…kaise hua ye sab." Kriya says in concern and care evident in her voice….. Swayum flashes a fake smile "Yeh chot to thik ho jaayegi…aur ye dard bhi…again tear forms in his deep eyes…hiding his pain behind his sweet smile… "But Swayum…" he cut him between "m ok Rey…it's just a small wound...Nothing to worry…it will heal soon..." Sharon who was standing behind…could feel his pain…his anger…his frustration…she was looking straight in his deep eyes….and he is avoiding contact…but it was hard to do so….he looked in hers for a minutes…and Sharon could read thousands of questions in those hypnotical eyes… "WHY SHARON…WHY…WHY CAN'T WE BE TOGETHER…..WHY YOU HATE ME SHARON….I AM THAT BAD…..THAT I DON'T DESERVE YOUR LOVE….APNE DIL SE PUCHO SHARON….KYU TUMHARI AANKHEIN MUJSE BAATEIN KARTI HAIN…KYU SHARON …KYU??" before he lose control over situation and on him…he chose better to leave… "Guys we have more important tasks than my wounds…so we batter work  ...let's go" and left before anyone could reciprocate.

For the particular event Rey invited a band called YAARI…they gonna perform after their dance performance….and planned a couple dance for Swaron. Swayum refuse to dance …he not even agreed to dance in group….he accept doing all managing work rather dance….which was hurting Sharon more…it was all new Swayum front of her…who is so different…who is a stranger for her….whose moves are unpredictable as before but not pleasant….his move has more pain, anger frustration…he was doing all this to stay away from her…which is unknowingly hurting her…his this new cold attitude towards her killing her.

Next day the YAARI group arrived St. luice collage…there were three guys…NIKHIL, AAKASH and ISHAN…and one girl SHREYA in group…they head to RDX's  cabin…Rey was already there…RDX introduces them …and asked Rey to take them to rehearsal hall and rehearse together one by one… they reached hall in no time….gang was rehearsing… "Hey guys..Look whose here… YAARI…gang welcomed them and made comfortable…but there was some questions written on shreya's face… shreya in her thought… "Where is he…he suppose to be here…with his gang…his friends….why he is not here…he didn't talked to me for last fifteen days  ...i thought I will be able to meet you after so long …but….i hope ..i really hope everything is ok with him"

Suddenly she felt a known presence around her…she still could feel him…before she turn his sweet musical voice fell on her ears… "Guys we have to perform one more couple dance….SAM…he interrupted by a sweet voice…which he use to hear from morning till evening…yes she is his best friend …she ran to him and hugs him tightly…. "I so missed you damn it…she says still hugging him tightly….swayum also hugs her back… "I missed you too…" NIKHIL, AAKASH and ISHAN join them too… "Hey SAM tu yahan…aur moti tu janti thi..tuje to baad me dekhenge…we missed you DOST…kaisa hai tu??" all said in unison while hugging him…Dazzlers and weaklings stood there dumbstruck…and Sharon was shocked to see Shreya's and his bond…she never saw him close to any girl in the collage or in any event…if any girl tries to do so he use to avoid it..But here...Here he hugs her with equal care and warmth…They broke the hug and hi-5 with each other…. "AAJ KITNE DINO BAAD YAARI COMPLETE HAI….SAATH HAI"said Ishan …all broke to laughter… "Tu senti ka senti hi rahega…abhi tak nai sudhara…!" says Swayum… "TUJE KITNA DHUNDA HUM SAB NE….WE MISSED YOU BUDDY.." said Aakash hugging him again…. "I am sorry yaar…bas kuch aise twist aaye life mai ki sab chod aage badh gaya…" answered swyum…. "JAA MUJE TUJSE BAAT NAI KARNI….AISA KOI KARTA HAI KYA…HUME KYU YAAD KARTA NAYE DOST JO MIL GAYE TUJHE!!"  Said Nikhil facing back to him… "Hey Niks am sorry yaar…maaf nai karega muje…" Swayum says hugng him from back… "ACHA THIK HAI MAAF KIYA…"

Dazzlers and weaklings still in a state of shock …how Swayum know them…they are friends …its like a puzzle for them…swayum saw their question marked faces…he then introduces the actual YAARI… "guys this is YAARI…AAKASH, NIKHIL, ISHAN, SHREYA and SWAYUM….we are friends since school time…and create this Group in school…but after school I came here…but glad to know that you guys still continuing"

Sharon smilingly admiring him how he introducing everyone…. he had the same pure , full of life smile on his face again….his heart warming gesture….his eyes again glittering with tears but this time the tears were of happiness…she was happy to see him happy…it was strange for her…why she use to upset , sad, hurt when he is hurt….and be happy to see him smile…his one smile can turn a bad day to good…the impact she has of him on her…don't know why she attracts towards him whenever she want to be away from him…. "MANY QUESTIONS BUT NO ANSWER….YOU WILL GET UR ANSWERS….ASK YOUR HEART" Shreya's sweet voice brought Sharon back … "What?" asked Sharon avoiding as if shreya will read everything in her big green eyes… "look Sharon I know everything….Sam ne muje sab bataya hai….he never hide anything from me… but I don't know why he looks different…he is not the same Swayum ….his smile is fake…there is some pain which he is trying to hide behind his smile…but not from me…I don't know whats the matter…but I know its related to you and his relation…he told me that he is gonna tell you what he feels for you…but after that he didn't talked to me…instead he avoid to talk to me….Sharon he loves you like crazy….maine kabhi use kisi girl ki taraf attract hote nai dekha….he loves you unconditionally…his love is pure as due drops, and divine as first rey of sun…he loves you more than anything in world…you are his life…his sole reason to live…his heart will stop beating without you…I m sorry if I crossed my limits Sharon …but the reason behind this is I cant see my friend in this divested state…he is the person who brings smile on others face…I cant see him sad, upset, without life…just think Sharon , ask your heart"

well as always this os also have another part and i will postit by new year...
hope you like it...do leave your valuable comments and hit like tab...
-regards himani

OceanicRockStar thumbnail
PRECAP...

sharons realization and swaron confession...😛😉

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey My Rock star...

🤗🤗🤗

U never cease to surprise me with your work...this was a perfect gift for the Christmas...yeah this part was sad...but it held hope in it...hope about love ...about friendship ...about life...

The pain he is going through ...perfectly penned down by you...it touched me ...

a tear escaped from his eye, he wiped it quickly but didn't go unnoticed by Sharon…he was complaining to god why he made him fallen in love…..

"Guys we have more important tasks than my wounds…"

The next part came as a surprise...his behavior...his ignorance ...killing her inside...entry of ..YAARI...the band...the friendship...as u told me...emotional,sensitive,innocent,jovial,mature...they defined different qualities in them...the friendship...

The   last part was beautifully written...sometimes its necessary to see things from a third person's POV...Shreya did the same for sharon...

"MANY QUESTIONS BUT NO ANSWER….YOU WILL GET UR ANSWERS….ASK YOUR HEART"

I can't wait for the next part dear...waiting eagerly...luv u 😳

Luv
Ur Di
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
SanskritiS thumbnail
Awesome ðŸ˜Š
Sharon is getting affected by Swayam's pain