Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Brilliant piece of work sudha just luved it..beautiful OS..
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u know what is song pe classical dance bahut acha rehta. Maybe unhone Taani ka kathak bhare naina pe dikhana chahiye. Kyun na bole mose mohan kyun????
gunnu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os!! 
luved it!! 
pls pm me for more such write-ups!! :D
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sudha di ur writings r alwys so full of beauty...😳after evry write up i alwys remain spellbound...😊dis os was another superb wrks f ursπŸ‘...seriously sharon's pov z so rarely shown in d soapπŸ˜•...u brought sum beautiful incidents nd etched sharon's thoughts beautifully..πŸ˜ƒ.choosin d diary as speaker ws a rly nyc way..πŸ‘πŸΌ.gr8 Infact...d rdx party incident wen sharon 1st notices him...her fear towards d way he reads her lyk a open buk...finally sum1 ws brkn her shell wich she didn't lyk..😭.d abandoned corridor incident...her feelins over how Swayam freed her...nd his ignorance..."His nonchalant behavior henceforth added more to her pain. Few more months passed by and she did what she does best, hiding away form her feelings and suiting armor against her true self.  "It hurts, not just figuratively but the, kind that gets inside you and rips your soul apart, pain" I hate him, I hate love, she said not realizing she was in love at the first place."love dis prt..πŸ€—dis story made me nostalgic..i so Luvd dis portion of swaron...wen sharon ws constantly wantin Swayam's attention...how much his ignorance affected her..😊.""I am comfortable with the book being shut" That's all it took, and the smile from Swayam's face faded, now corpselike, his eyes whimpering, he silently turned his back making his way out of the mess he had forged for himself."Let's not risk your comfort here" were the last words she ever heard from him.She knew she'd pushed him far enough, and the next few days established just that."😊i lykd d way how u explained d both f deir pov's of dese lyns...so true..jst perfect...nd absolutely Luvd how alas d fear of loosin Swayam made her recognize her feelins nd accept dem.πŸ˜‰..a gr8 os...gr8 writing...πŸ‘

Aashu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice OS.. i liked it.. The dairy telling d story is nice.. i liked d concept a lot.. nice thinking..