Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunnyahem

Dude ..u hv to continue this ...!!! Pls update ..thankkksss

Updating really soon.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Kafa.

The next chapter is coming up really soon.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanakarthik

Wow fantastic truly tempting update Swasthi😊 very romantic😳 it's good ahem realized the mistake and confessed his love. At that moment this how he can make her understand his love for her it as more effect then verbal confession in this situation. Ahem wants to gopi before marriage what will happen between them looking forward to next update😃

Much appreciated Archana.

I am really glad that you are enjoying the story.

The next chapter is coming up soon.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Devna_

just read all this part in this ff... awesome... waiting for next part... pls do pm...

You are welcome.

I am really glad that you are enjoying this story.

The next chapter is coming up soon.
swasthi thumbnail

Here is the next chapter.

Chapter 6

Gopi laid on her pillow thinking about the evening. It began so fairytale like and magical. Her new family embraced her with their love she has never had.

... until her mind shifted to Ahem. She stifled her cry thinking of his harsh words, his want for her and his desire to see her again.

She replayed his words in her mind that he is getting married because of his mother even though he loves someone else. Why would he still want me knowing he loves someone else? Can't he tell his mother that he has someone in mind?

Oh what should I do, Gopi cried out in her mind.

May be she should raise the matter and bring all this to an end.

If she does this, she thought, her mami will worry what the community will think of her. What about maji, kakiji, Baa and the family who have been so wonderfully good with her? She felt like she had finally found the family that she had missed in them. She will end up breaking all their hearts.

Her yearning to be with him and enjoying their pleasurable moments stripped her mind of the real thing. She could forget about everything just to be held in his arms again and to be pleasured by him over and over again.

Gopi was rapidly finding out that she cannot get enough of him. It dawned on her that he too wanted more of her. Was this lust that will die away once satiated?

But this is not the right thing to do though, she thought wiping away her tears. I cannot be selfish and pretend when he is not going to love me, contemplated Gopi. I will have to do the right thing that will benefit all and for the right reasons too, she conferred to herself.

The right thing will be to see him as he too wanted to one more time, for whatever the reason, then she will stop this wedding.

The next day started early for Rashi and Gopi at the samaj. They needed to set up the hall for the day. There were tables and chairs to lay, table clothes to drape, jugs of water and glasses to be put on the tables, an information stall to set up with promotional pamphlets and handouts of the happenings in the samaj, and stage decorations to be done all before 9.30am. Fortunately lunch had been given to a catering company.

Gopi had worn a dark green churidar suit with a low back and a tie. She had the dupatta tied around her waist while she buried herself completing the final decorations on the stage when she heard a known voice behind her crisply saying, "Good morning Gopi."

Gopi turned, looked at him and softly replied, "Jai shree Krishna Ahemji."

His lips curved upwards upon hearing her voice, especially saying his name. He loved the sound of it and her way of pronouncing it. It was music to his ears.

"Jiju you have arrived and in good time too," Rashi interrupted.

Ahem turned around to see Rashi standing behind him.

"I hope it is ok to call you jiju because soon you will be," Rashi continued.

"It's not a problem," said Ahem hoping her can get back to his private conversation with Gopi.

"Jiju, I would like you to meet with the Yuvak Samaj's chair and vice chair. Come with me," told Rashi, leaving no room for Ahem but to deal with business.

"Sure, why not," he resigned and followed Rashi, but before leaving Gopi he turned around and gave her a look which read 'We need to talk'.

With the decorations completed Gopi stayed away from the hall for the rest of the morning. She was not to be seen. Ahem delivered his inspirational speech and answered curious questions to a large group of aspirational youths. When the session was called to close Ahem excused himself and went looking for Gopi.

He searched the ground floor but she was not there. He climbed the stairs two at a time to the second floor to hunt for her. He eventually found her talking to Rashi and what looked to be someone from the catering company.

"Ah, just the two people I have been looking for," Ahem interrupted the current conversation then pressed on without hesitation, "I was hoping if Gopi could join me for the afternoon."

He looked on at the two girls with great expectations. Gopi looked at Rashi for an answer.

"I know this conference will continue until six this evening. I will return her by then," he continued leaving little to doubt about.

"Sure jiju, Gopi can spend the afternoon with you," Rashi agreed.

"But Rashiben there are lots of work to do," Gopi interjected.

"No, Gopi you go but be back by six otherwise mummy will get angry," Rashi concluded.

With that Gopi accompanied Ahem to his car.

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice part Swasthi 😊 loved it
It seems Gopi determined to broke the relationship with Ahem
waiting for Ahem to explain to her about his love
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome update Swasthi👏👏
questions going in gopi mind...that of ahem harsh behaviour...and then the closeness...but yeah its natural!
gopi has accompanied with ahem...so how this meet will be??what they will interact??will she ask him..or will she unknowingly try to find the answers to her question ?? and so will ahem try to convey his try feelings through words...
eagerly waiting for next update 😛
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update swasthi 👏

poor girl she thought Ahem wont love her... He loves some other girl insteated her... Poor gopi but i hope Ahem soon will get clear has benifit of doubt..😳Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting part Swasthi⭐️
What Gopi thinks is rather natural. She was not experienced and she seems to have fallen in love with Ahem without realizing it. Loved her selfless decision. But it is bound to give her a lot of heartache.😕 
Rashi seems sensible😛 As for Ahem. He better talk and he better talk quick. He is worldly and hopefully he sees Gopi's dilemma for what it is. But he is so assured of himself, I cannot believe he will fail to convince Gopi😳
An afternoon outing, alone and just the two of them. Really looking forward to it😃