Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

i know...
did you watch sarabhai...i love all of them...and then rupali(?that's her name) came on BB and kept crying...it ruined the show for me...but I still watch clips OL when I'm bored:)

Sarabhai was a classic.. I think it is the best comedy series I have seen on Indian TV.. My least favourite in the family was Rupali Ganguly(?).. I loved all the others like Satish, Ratna, the 2 sons and the SIL

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i know...
did you watch sarabhai...i love all of them...and then rupali(?that's her name) came on BB and kept crying...it ruined the show for me...but I still watch clips OL when I'm bored:)

Ofocurseee...love SVS
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Sarabhai was a classic.. I think it is the best comedy series I have seen on Indian TV.. My least favourite in the family was Rupali Ganguly(?).. I loved all the others like Satish, Ratna, the 2 sons and the SIL

It was...and it was so real...it wasn't loud or an exaggeration like those SAB comedies(loved office office original vala but that's it)..i loved rosesh...he was sooo good!!!!

I find it so cool how ratna and supriya are married to naseer and pankaj...and how the 4 of them are so talented

Na na na... Mogs getting bugged.. You have got so many clues now.. 

Clues are not gonna work. I don't watch Big Boss.  😆 

GTG... achchha ji  🤗

I'll google your clues later. :)

BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambogli

Clues are not gonna work. I don't watch Big Boss.  😆 

GTG... achchha ji  🤗

I'll google your clues later. :)

That is Imam Siddique😆 
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3343626

new cc:D:D
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
bye mogs...

ab milenge naye CC mein:)
BullsEye777 thumbnail

It was...and it was so real...it wasn't loud or an exaggeration like those SAB comedies(loved office office original vala but that's it)..i loved rosesh...he was sooo good!!!!

I find it so cool how ratna and supriya are married to naseer and pankaj...and how the 4 of them are so talented

I could never find the complete episode of Khichdi and SVS on YT.. That must have been classic

Previously I had only seen Ratna's pic with Naseer and that she was a theatre personality. In my kiddish mind I remember thinking he could have found someone better looking. And then I saw SVS.. And she just blew me away with her acting  and expressions and I didn't focus on her looks at all.. 

Leaving now.. Catch you another day.. Congrats on the new CC🥳
Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 years ago
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

I could never find the complete episode of Khichdi and SVS on YT.. That must have been classic

Previously I had only seen Ratna's pic with Naseer and that she was a theatre personality. In my kiddish mind I remember thinking he could have found someone better looking. And then I saw SVS.. And she just blew me away with her acting  and expressions and I didn't focus on her looks at all.. 

Leaving now.. Catch you another day.. Congrats on the new CC🥳

Naseer is so hot!!! I loved him in ishqiya...
yup..bye:)