Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats Tina..you truly well deserved for the WOTW..i know i am late to comment but i am realy very very happy..congrats once more.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sree13-

congrats Tina..you truly well deserved for the WOTW..i know i am late to comment but i am realy very very happy..congrats once more.

thanks dear😳

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear, here comes your challenge.

Arjun jealous of Shree and in his anger confesses to Riya.

You can add things or background story as you wish.

All the very best.

Luv u<333
KashishEdited by kashishk - 11 years ago
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratsss my dear Tina🤗

sory 4 wishing u late dear... well better than never right😉
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hmmm, i hope it's upto your request dear😳

The proposal requested by kashishk

It had been precisely 5 years since Arjun and Riya had joined ETF.  Lots of things had happened in these five years.  Rathore had gotten married with a teacher named, Neha, Chotu was engaged with his 11:30 wali, her name was Jane, while Shree was in love with Riya's best friend Karishma.

Riya and Karishma had been best friends since school times, however since they chose different fields of job, they had been separated and each had gone to work in a different city.  A few months ago, Karishma had been transferred to the same city as Riya, and they had met again.  One month ago, for Riya's birthday, Riya had thrown a party, in which she had introduced Karishma to everyone in the ETF.  Apparently it had been love at first sight for Shree.  Since then Shree had been constantly pestering Riya for her to talk about him to Karishma.  However Riya didn't like to mingle into people's personal life, so instead of talking for him to Karishma, Riya had been grooming Shree for Karishma.  However Riya could only make them meet, the rest Shree had to do himself.  But unfortunately bechara Shree was so much involved with his gadgets for so long that he no longer even knew how to propose a girl. 

One day Riya had asked Shree to  propose to her imagining that she was Karishma, and the proposal that followed was so funny that Riya had decided to take matters in her hands.  Each day after work, Riya would train Shree on how to talk with a girl, how to dance, how to be romantic.  It was an enjoyable task for Riya, and since she really liked Shree, it hadn't been that difficult or embarrassing.

During the whole month that Riya was training Shree, Riya herself didn't know that someone was getting jealous each day at her and Shree's closeness.  Since Shree had confessed about Karishma only to Riya and had made her promise not to tell anyone, no one knew that Shree and Riya were only friends.  In that person's eyes, Riya was getting away from him.

He had met Riya five years ago, Riya had misunderstood him to be a criminal at first, and they had fought.  After that their relation as colleagues had been very rocky, he had hated her for trying to know about his personal life, then gradually with time they had become good friends.  He had almost lost Riya, when she had ingested that bacterial flask, but fortunately they had been able to save her.  Two years ago, with Riya's and everyone else's help, they had been successful in catching Sikander, and while trying to escape, Sikander had been killed by Arjun.  Finally he had succeeded in his aim.  He had fulfilled the promise given to Roshni, her murderer was dead.  However after that, Arjun had felt so lost.  He was all alone, had no aim in his life, though he loved his job and saving people, he still felt incomplete within himself.  He knew that Riya loved him, but he always felt that accepting Riya would be like betraying Roshni.  He remembered one year ago, when Riya had mustered all her courage and proposed to him.

They had been going home after work. Riya had told him that she loved him all of a sudden.  He had guessed about Riya's feelings a long time, but however he wasn't ready for that love, nor he ever felt that he could fall in love again, hence he had refused her rudely and insulted her for her proposal.

Since then, his and Riya's friendship had greatly changed.  Though Riya never reproached him for anything, she was no longer that lively since that date.  She talked with him like always, never gave him any chance to complain about her job, never ever raised the issue of her love again, and so he had thought that Riya had gotten over him, and maybe it was only a simple crush which had faded at his rejection.  He had been freed of the guilt of hurting Riya.  However, since one month, Riya and Shree had gotten so close to each other.  They used to stay together after work, Riya no longer returned home with him, Shree was the one picking her and dropping her home now.  He missed Riya's talks a lot. He missed the adoration he used to see in her eyes for him.  He missed the love in her eyes for him.  Since that one month, he had never ever felt so jealous of anyone in his life, as he was feeling now for Shree.  He had wanted to ask Riya about what was her relation with Shree, but he knew he didn't have the right for that.

Today after work, like always Riya and Shree had stayed back in the office after work.  He no longer could live in the suspense now, he had to know what was going on between Shree and Riya for his own mental state and heart.  One year too late, he realized that he had fallen in love with Riya since a long time, but he had been running away from his feelings because of his own insecurities.  Now seeing Riya with someone else was too hard for him to accept, and he couldn't lose again.  He had somehow managed to live after Roshni's death, but he doubted he could survive if he lost Riya. 

So like a thief, walking slowly he had eavesdropped on Riya and Shree's conversation.  And he had been shocked when he heard Shree proposing Riya.  He had felt such a sudden anger, that he had rushed in the Riya's office, and pulled Shree, who was kneeling down, by his collar and shook him violently.

"How did you dare propose to her?" Arjun said angrily and threw Shree against the wall.  He was going to punch Shree in his face, when Riya came in between them and stopped him.

"What are you doing? Why are you beating him?" Riya asked completely confused at Arjun's actions.

"How did he even dare propose to you?" Arjun said scathingly while looking with furious eyes at Shree.  Poor shree was cowering against the wall so afraid of the angry Arjun.  Riya signaled to Shree to leave.

Once Shree had left, Riya turned towards Arjun, and asked gently, "Kyun apko kuyn fark parta hein! If shree loves me and I love him, you should be happy nah. Afterall I won't be pining nor running anymore after you!"

Arjun walked towards Riya, grabbed her by her arms and said, "You love Shree! What about the love you had proclaimed for me a few months ago!"

"It's dead.  You killed all the love I ever had for you! Why? Don't you remember how you insulted me and my love.  I don't love you anymore!" Riya answered angrily and tried to get out of his arms.

"Was your love that fickle Riya, that it died so easily?" Arjun said fumingly.

"LOVE!LOVE!LOVE! What's wrong with you! Since when do you care about love? Did you even care when you hurt me so much last year! Did you consider how I'd live with your refusal! Did you care that I was completely heartbroken inside! Did you even care that I no longer wanted to live away from you. When you didn't care then, then what's all this now? Why? " Riya shouted at Arjun.

"Because I love you, I LOVE YOU," Arjun roared at her.

Once he had said these words, he was shocked and embarrassed, released Riya and was going to go away, but this time Riya stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Kya? Phir se kahiye? Aap muhjse kya?" Riya persisted.

"Let it be now.  It's too late now.  You love Shree now," Arjun said completely lost and tried to go away.

But Riya wasn't letting him go so easily, she held his face in her hands, and forced him to look in her eyes.  What words couldn't convey, her eyes were conveying.

"Pagal! You might be an ACP, but you don't know anything about love!" Riya said while smiling and crying at same time.

Finally she went into his arms, and both hugged each other.  They didn't require any words right then, all the explanations will come later, right now they just needed to be in each other's arms.

THE END

so how was it?

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...LOL shree's life is always in danger...

Awesome update Tina...

Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mimi it was awesome felt like i was video recording live😉❤️
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow wat an proposal dear 
arjun is jelous 
bechara shree 😆
loved it dear
u desver this hot seat

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
firstly amazing task kashish

Secondly , Tina hats off...awesum n amazing work

bechara shree phir fans gaya ...

Jealous arjun is amazing 

i liked d way he said:"ILU " to her

amazing work dear ...

loved reading it 
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@TINA: me also ready for a chotu sa task

Arjun is a cool young talented police officer...he is fun loving , njoy life to fullest ...

Ria on the other hand is a workaholic, no masti no fun ..only interested in work...

Ever since dey met dey often fought bec of a wide difference in dere ideologies...

Ria doesnt like his style n so does he

u have to write sumthing if dese 2 accidently are locked in a room (b it ETF headquaters)...wat will de do till next morning ...as dey cannot contact ny1 bec of sum problems in climatic condition in d area ...

So dis s d plot ...

if possible do write sumthing ...