OS-And the award goes to...last part-pg14,nov.29

palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Only for those who have read all three of my stories..."Colors","Beauty" ,and "Obsession"..
Before reading,kindly check this poll-

Thanks and happy reading...

"What's there in your hand dadda???" Putul asked watching her father lost in some piece of paper.
"Its an invitation dear..We are going for a party.."Maan answered taking his five years old daughter in his lap.
"Wow..Party that would be much fun.."Putul exclaimed with ample excitement in her eyes."When we would go for party dadda???"She asked further.
 Before maan could answer putul,geet's voice interrupted him."What party maan???"She asked giving putul glass of milk.
"It is a party cum award function geet..You remember palindrome???"
"Yes,silly girl who wrote a stupid story on our life.."
"Yes..the same girl..She had asked her readers to vote for "best male character" from her stories..She is going to declare result of that poll in this party tomorrow.."
"I am sure,you are going to win.."Geet spoke with a proud smile on her lips.."By the way,who are your competitors ???"
"Don't ask geet..They are weird people..I think they would need "you" very soon.."Maan exclaimed breaking into fits of laughter.
"You mean psychiatric help???"Geet asked in a surprised voice.
"Yes geet..They are psychos..One of them uses weird "pick up lines" for girls like what is your favorite state of matter,gas liquid or solid??? and other one,he is more weirdo..His wife is a painter but he is the one who is busy doing research on "colors"..Even he has abandoned his construction work and started some "paint" factory.."
"Strange.."Geet spoke taking the empty glass back from putul.."Sleeping time baby..common go to your bed now.."She instructed putul further making her leave her father's lap as she gave her parents good night kissies..." Wow..Tomorrow would be so much fun.." 
Excitement in putul's voice and eyes made her parents smile as they watched her going towards her room.
                                                            ****************************************************
"Guess,whats there in it???"Geet asked showing maan a "gift pack".
"Ramayana.."Maan answered with confidence.
"Haww..how did you know???" Geet asked astonished.
"Because I know my wife very well..."Maan exclaimed with a smile.."who is crazy for Ramayan..Since I have married you,I have distributed almost fifty copies of Ramayan to our relatives in the name of gifts.."He thought in his mind."So we are going to gift this "Ramayan" to Palin in tomorrow's party???"He asked further.
"Yes..She is such a good writer..She had written our story so beautifully.."Geet exclaimed pasting a small "best wishes" card on the gift pack.
"She is crap writer,geet..Only good thing in her story was "my story"..She should be thankful to you for letting her read my scrapbook...I really pity those people who wasted their time in reading that crap.."He spoke with irritation.
"leave it all maan..I know you are the best writer.."..Geet said with proud kissing his cheek.
Her Kiss was able to make him forget about "palindrome"for a while as he pulled her wife closer to him for a proper kiss but before he could turn his intention into reality,a loud cry from"Siya" who was sleeping in "crib" besides,disturbed their romance.
                                                       ***********************************************
Sleep had left those hazels and two chocolate brown eyes who were busy staring at the "Invitation card"  with a single thought in their mind,"Why palindrome had chosen "Black and white" colors for the invitation card??Their restless souls would get "peace" only when they would be able to know reason behind this color scheme of "Invitation card"..

-To be continued..

PART 2

Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LMAO.🤣
I was wondering...what would Colors Geet and Maan would gift you? A green rose probably from their garden? And what about Obsession Maan? He would be scared out of his wits when he would see the Ramayana packed neatly in Beauty's Geet hands. Would he yell at the choice of her gift and say why books for gifts?
Though there is a damned tie between Colors and Beauty Maan, after reading this I think I would opt for Colors Maan. Too bad beauty Maan, you shouldn't have bad mouthed my friend and shouldn't have boasted about how great you are. Excuse me, my friend writes pretty well. Better than you. Any day. Haan

EDIT:

I wanted to mention this. I AM FIRST. Joys of being first. Wooh. 😆
Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
kiran_rati thumbnail
lovely one
thanx for the pm
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
How dare you Maan...humari palin ko bad mouth karne ke liye, hum tumhein bhi maaf nahi karenge

LOL...this shows your creativity...so here we go...OS on three Maan and Geets from the three gems written by a genius...

good one
keerthi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  This is what i can say after reading this part...🤣🤣🤣🤣...making a spoof  of ur own stories...🤣🤣🤣
So u r getting a ramayana from maan and geet...🤣🤣🤣
U have to answer the reason for the color scheme also...🤣🤣🤣...
Update soon...OMG  my sides are hurting from laughing so much...🤣🤣
palindrome thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzy09

How dare you Maan...humari palin ko bad mouth karne ke liye, hum tumhein bhi maaf nahi karenge{Thanks ritzy..let me meet him tomorrow..How dare he???😡}

LOL...this shows your creativity...so here we go...OS on three Maan and Geets from the three gems written by a genius...{Genius mat bolo yaar,,Isse pehle koi aur mere stupid concepts ka mazak udaye,I thought i should do it myself..😆}

good one

palindrome thumbnail

Originally posted by: keerthi90

🤣  This is what i can say after reading this part...🤣...making a spoof  of ur own stories...🤣🤣🤣

So u r getting a ramayana from maan and geet...🤣🤣🤣
U have to answer the reason for the color scheme also...🤣🤣🤣...
Update soon...OMG  my sides are hurting from laughing so much...🤣🤣

Thank you so much for giving  the "response" that i was expecting...
Initial two genuine comments had scared me...I thought readers are thinking this one as some serious work from my side...
Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago
pingu-tingu thumbnail
Hahahaha that was something really unique ! Loved it n i hate you for saying my fav writer( palindrome ) bad :/ huh :)
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg... can i give you hugs dear..

tat was just fab.. you wrote a OS on your own work.. how come you have such a creativity.. m falling in love with all your work all over
Sarah08 thumbnail
lol!!!lol!!! this just my day!! what creativity girl! :) Palin, u are one talented writer, touchwood!! looking forward to Life Partner! :D