FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Heya guys... how are u all doing??? m here with a new ff... hope u all like it...😃

INDEX:

CHAPTER-1 ------- Pg 1

Chapter- 2 ----------Pg 6

Chapter- 3-----------Pg 14

Chapter-4-----------Pg 19

Chapter-5-----------Pg 24

Chapter-6-----------Pg 38

Chapter-7-----------Pg 43

Chapter-8-----------Pg 49

Chapter-9-----------Pg 57

Chapter-10---------Pg 62

Chapter-11---------Pg 68

Chapter-12---------Pg 72

Chapter- 13--------Pg 78
CHAPTER: 1

PROLOGUE

Nidhi tried to hold herself up from a very undignified position in the bed where she was lying... After a big thud on the room door, being closed, she tried getting up... Every inch of her body ached... Extremely tired of the marks of hurt all over her body, the marks given by her husband, every day he returned home, drunk!... Physical hurts of domestic violence almost everyday, and the mental hurts, hurts on her dignity, self honour, esteem; by painful hurts of being raped... By her own husband...- Husband!!!! One, who needed a slave, in the name of a wife...

A slave, whom he can do anything with, he wants... Beat her to almost death, fulfils his rapacious desires on her... Almost making her die, either of the hurts, she got, or the mental torture she had to bear...

She collected herself, tried wearing her clothes dumped haphazardly by her husband... Sat on the bed closing her knees to her chest... Thinking over a time, a few months back... How happy she was... Living with her baba, DB, CS... Had solanki's as family friends... Anji, the daughter of the Solanki's, as her best friend, her sister like... Both shared a wonderful bond... Life was perfect for Nidhi... wonderful family, succesful career - Topper of her batch, newly practising as a Paediatrician... An independent girl...

When one day, she came to know, a boy's parents are coming to see her... The boy, Dr. Jagan Mathur, younger of the 2 sons of his parents, practicing as a cardiologist in USA... Good looking enough, well to do, quite experienced in the medical field... Soon, her wedding was fixed with him, n got married too... In the hope, to resume her studies again in USA and become a doc there...

But, destiny chose something else for her... From the very first day in USA, she was getting ill treated by him... Destiny was, she had to live live there with him alone, coz her in-laws lived with their elder son, Dr. Ashutosh Mathur, the world famous neurosurgeon, in India... N here Nidhi was being ill treated here by jagan... As if, he had only one kind of hunger, the hunger for sex... Sometimes, she would protest against it, which ended, to be brutally beaten by him, And the rest of the times, not even given a chance to protest... Each night, that she had thought to be blissful, had turned into nightmares; every morning that she had thought to be beautiful, turned into another round of ugly experiences she would have had last night... And what she thought herself to be independent, has turned into a sentence for life, locked in this dark room...

What has she become... Anyone, who had seen her earlier, before marriage, could never recognize her... She had become an epitome of slavery; Unmanaged hair, deep dark circles under her eyes, marks of hurts all over the body, lean, thin, almost half the figure she was at her marriage-due to constant starves, tension... And a slightly protruding tummy, the indicator of another set of life, coming in this miserable life of her's, another slave in this house... She shuddered with the thought of this new arrival... She slightly put her hand on her tummy, trying to feel, where it is, and said- "Baby... How are you my bachha...? I really dont know, why is God sending you to me... Why is he leading you too, into this miserable and pissed-off world of mine... I myself dont know about my own life, how shall I be able to take care of you?... What if, that man...-I really dont want to call him your father even, what if that man did anything wrong to you? How shall I bear it my baby... how?

Bachche, I need escapism... If I dont get out of here, you shall be endangered... Baby, I heard, God listens to children, and specially innocent ones like you, very soon... Ask him, to have mercy on both of us... Ask him, to send some of his angels and save us... or else, the way I'm dissolving in the hands of death, we both may stay alive nowhere... Please baby..."

Nidhi was too tired to stay awake anymore, as she drifted into sleep... It was night time somewhere, when she woke up... Got into senses, that fortunately, the door of her room was open... She got out of there... It felt like eons, to smell the fresh air, she went up to her luggage, took her passport out, took some money she had with her, and got out...She was standing on the main door of the house, to get downstairs on to the main road, when she was very roughly, yet firmly held... By Jagan... "Kahan jaa rahi thi tum??? haan???" he was again drunk... She could smell that foul smelling beast... But today, or say right now, she was too determined to be stopped... As if, her baby was praying to his God with his heart and soul to save his mother... She shrugged him off... "I'm going Jagan... I cant live with you anymore" " How dare you speak... That too, to me? ME??? Where did you get that damn tongue into your mouth... Come, I want you inside... RIGHT NOW!!!" and he started dragging her inside... She tried pulling out of his hold... And in that attempt, she fell onto the ground, just before the stairs... "How dare you disobey me.." with that a tight slap followed on Nidhi's cheek... Tears welled up in her eyes... No matter how many times, he hit her, it never failed to bring tears to her eyes... A girl, who's parents and family had not even touched a finger on to her in order to hurt her, was every now and then being hit...

She glared at him, and was about to say something else... But, his ego was way too hurted, to be looked and glared by a miserable creature like nidhi... "Ye ghoor kisko rahi hai... hain??? Neechi kar... Aankhein neechi kar... Neechi kar...!" he was literally yelling on her... But this time, she was adamant... she didn't follow his instruction... "Teri itni himmat...?" and what followed next was, a hard kick on Nidhi's little protruded tummy... As she lost her balance, it resulting into her tumbling down the entire staircase... She squealed in pain holding her tummy lying down the stair case... She had really got herself hurt very badly, duevto the fall... But, that kick was really hard for herself to bear...

The last things that she remembered before getting unconscious, were, her mother in law and father in law holding her in their arms, in a futile attempt to ease her out of her pain... Ashutosh, calling for an ambulance, and... A team of cops, reaching upstairs, handcuffing Jagan...

ok... thats it... please let me know how did u all felt it was...😃... Please hit the like button, if u suppose it to be worth ur read...😳

Love u all..

Aazeen...😊

Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
No comments???? kisiko pasand ni aaya kya???
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jagan ko pitne ka man kar rha hai...congo on ur new ff aazeen...continue soon..
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhagwan Nidhi is married to Jagan  ...Ashuthosh came to save her last moment ...so eager to read what happen next ...

Good chapter azeen , Please continue ...but make sure nidhi kick that jagan once she get better ...my one and only request 😉😆
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Bhagwan Nidhi is married to Jagan  ...Ashuthosh came to save her last moment ...so eager to read what happen next ...

Good chapter azeen , Please continue ...but make sure nidhi kick that jagan once she get better ...my one and only request 😉😆

@bold word...
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If it is Rohan it will be Ok

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shee_xaan

If it is Rohan it will be Ok

Sheeza baji, whom are u wanting rohan to be? Nidhi's hubby? 
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

jagan ko pitne ka man kar rha hai...congo on ur new ff aazeen...continue soon..

Wo toh pitega hi...! koi shak nahi hai... nidhi na sahi... police se toh pitega hi pitega... Domestic violence is a big crime, afterall...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

I wont disclose on that part... Its a surprise...😃... Nidhi is gonna do something else... hopefully, m able to write it as I thot... But, abhi nahi... somewhere when I wanna feel to end this fic...😉 Btw, thanx 4 liking n commenting...😃Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice topic...I always feel very strongly against domestic violence.

Will Nidhi lose her child...are Ashni going to be together like Salil Ankola and Renuka in Kora Kagaz?