Posted: 11 years ago
awesome updt fiza
waiting for next updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. Beautifully written.. MayUr are really adorable.. Awww...Riya is so cute..
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsome part...
loved it
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
osum g
amazingly written
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww..MN r sooo cute n adorable!😳
cant wait 4 d Family Meet! update soon!😛
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mayur is really adorable di..well written..loved this update.
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar Fiza.. agla update de naa... woh toh dhamakedaar hoga... Phir comment karoongi 😊 😃
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please do continue soon😲
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I thought I will be given more but this was till when I can write this.. sorry if u found it abrupt… this is the closing part of Muhabbat YUN…

So hope u like it and please do read the note cum epilogue too

Edited by drfizaahmed - 11 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Muhabbat Yun

Chapter: 33

Nupur and mayank were nervous.. no not exactly…  mayank was a bit… he was feeling certain responsibility on his shoulder, he should be looking perfect, he should be alert with all the things happening around, plus nor his family or her family should ever say a word against her… and that sumhow can change things to the other way.. if he did it that way than things can be nasty , her family will get a point against him… phew.. wht to do.. chup bhi nhi rah sakta bool bhi nhi sakta…

Nupur was chilled, a slight nervousness was of his mother yet over all she has waited so long for this moment … so so long.. she wanted to show her family, her loved one that she isn't that bad that they all think.. there can be person who can love her with all her flaws and that person can be sumone anyone can die for….

But one thing she did, she actually got ready in a perfect traditional wear… dressed in light pink dressed with a pinch of red in it, she was tying her hairs yet than similed remembering the time when he will make them open…. The maybe have grown older, all the mischief has taken the back seat….

She made her hairs open.. just pining them from fornt… wearing sum jewelry adding bangles to her hand… she looked at herself in mirror… gosh nupur when in ur life u did all this.. but today she was feeling like… doing all this.. all of it…when in did her life she ever felt like this… never

Riya: wao masii apk kya aj hi shadi ker rahi hoo… tu mjhy kyun nhi bataya… mein tu taiyar hi nhi hoi….

She looked at riya who was standing on the bed with hr hand on her waist complaining… nupur laughed out loud.. my god.. now the kid even know she actually wanted to rehearse for the day….

Nupur: nhi baba…. Aj nhi ker rahi hoon….

The bell rung telling they have arrived…. And now sumthing started to race in her heart…

Suhani asked adhiraj to go.. he open the door and welcomed them respectfully…. Mayank shocked his hand and cant ignore the checking out look of adhiraj…whose eyes went from top to bottom …. Scanning mayank….

Mayank introduced his mom, and the ladies got settle…. But this was not only shocking but strange for them… mayank was indeed a perfect personality… not conventionally greek god but he has his auro.. charming one…

Suhani: tu tum keraty kya ho….

Nobody question mayank sharam like this… err… he was but than control

Mayank: finical head hoon…. Yaha.. ab asa consultant and project coordinator Manchester jaraha hoon…

Suhani: itni nai job…. England k karachy shadi shuda zindagi k bardasht kerlo gay…

He smiled….

Mayank: di.. I hope I can call u…. meri job new nhi hai… I have been working from past 5 years.. actually us se pehly se.. meri studies khtam hony se phly hi I got one…. Apny moo se khan nhi chahta but… every one know I m the best on this…. The best…. Meri salary yaha itni hai k mein ek ghar England mein aur ek yaha chala lo.. phir bhi  sochta hoon ap kya kero jo baqi bacha …. Tu ap soch hi sakti hoon gi k euros mein kitni hogi… wasy I thing adhiraj ny janta hi hoga.. his boss knows me really well .. I am the Sharma ur boss wasn't able to afford ..

Ah the attitude was so amazing that suhani felt like kuch tu chaiy is mein jo bora hoo… sumthing for sure….. Adhiraj and suhnai was blown away with the professional and ficnail stability of his… even that point they cant raise voice at…. Plus the way he shut her up was the fact that nupur was smiling and enjoying listening behind the door…  adhraj was not surprised but was kinda not comfortable with the high persona he has… mayank nevr wanted to show them low or sumthing but the things that they have always said abt her were echoing in  his mind

MM: woh mjhy nupur se bhi tu milna hai…

And just than nupur entered earning a huge smile from mayank;s mother.. and making mayank blown… dropping his jaw… she hold her laugh looking at his face… he cant believe she is in such pure traditional avatar….

She slightly coughed to make him back on earth.. and he readily removed his eyes and she hold her giggles …

Mayank's mom was happy she always want a traditional and sweet girl for mayank he being the out n out she wants the balance.. so seeing nupur like this she was very hapy with it…. Little she knew she appears like this so few time.. actually the first time…. Mayank has never seen her wearing glass bangles…tht was a surprise…  she wearing a liner n khol… another one…. having a the bracelet he gave her ..was one think tht he looked with smile and than he looked up to her.. she knew wht he wants to say and she is excalty feeling the same.. bliss having all this..

MM: mera kayal yeah hum time kyun waste keray… ap jab k shadi is month hi kerni hai ..bachy jarahy hain as tu…. Sari baatein aj hi kerlain

NM: hum ny haan nhi kahi hai abhi…

Mayank: kyun anty …koi baat hai tu ap abhi hi keralin nah… mein yaha hoon nupur yaha .. jo bi pochna ho woh sab aj hi ker k khatam kertay hain….

NM: zaroori nhi hai k sab kuch tumhari pasand se chaly…

Nupur glared at her mom.. and raised her eyes in what…

MM: chalein thik hai ap soch layna…. Hum tu sab bata dain…. Hum shadi next week se koi problem nhi hai….

NM: tum dono sath tu rah rahy thy London mein bhi tu shadi ki kyun zaroorat aai….

This was not done.. all this cuming front of his family wasn't done… she has to maintain a good repo infornt of them …and here all is going wrong… mayank pressed nupur hand to make her quite..

Mayank: anty hum sath nhi rah rahy thy… mein tu yaha job kerta hoon… London mein tu ab decmber se join kero ga… apko ksis ny galta bataya hai.. he loked at adhiraj.. I know ap mjhy per shak kr sakti hain per mera nhi kayal k ap bhi ek baar khud se pochy tu apk lagy k Nupur asa khabi bhi ker sakti … she is very ethical. …. Aur mjhy lagta tha ap inti ijaszat I mean milny ki tu day gi humain….

Jasay ap ny adhirj aur di ko di thi…. Kyun adhiraj… tum bhi tu di se akasr milty thy… tumahry flat per…. Akasr dekhta tha mein ny tum ko…. Kya name the us flat k owner k … raj right… tum waha rent per thy… per atay buhat kam thy… as in like just when di tumahry sath hoti thi….

Adhiraj n suhani were shocked to listen to all this … and this was when that adhiraj remembered where he saw mayank ..this thing he was trying to figure out since when he saw him at the hospital with nupur… but today he got it…

Mayank: mein wahin rehta tha…. Student life thi na meri..unverity kareeb parti thi….

He said with a smirk …. Adi and suhani looked at eachother…. Yes they use to meet at his friends apartment mostly he use to take her from the college to spend sumtome alone… and they always use to lie to her mother.. bt getting caught they never thought…

neither nupur's mom nor suhani can further object say or do anything… nupur's mom was shocked to listen this .. she never thought suhani have done such in her days… and so much of lies she has said….she always trusted hr so much.. she was the one who alwys use to point fingers on nupur's ways making her even worried… yet she didn't knew suhani was such….  Atleast nupur always tell wht she does.. mayb it has been always aginst there ways… yet alteast she wasn't a lier

NM: thik hai tu jasay aplog sam chahy..

Nupur looked at her mother.. putting her weapons so quick… and he looked at her with a smile….

MM: tu jab tak hum baray shadi k sari baatein decide kertay hain… I think mayak tum aur nupur bhi thori dair baat kerlo…

Adhiraj: ahm…haan haan.. nupur mayank is part of family now us ko ghar tu dekho…

Hain… nupur looked at them.. wah wah… kya change of side.. adhiraj want them to move away from there as he might be knowing more than he is saying… so mayank needs to be distracted…

Mayank looked with a smirk to nupur and asked her chalein…

Nupur: aaii…

Mayank: itni izaat maat do mein behosh hojao ga…. He whispered…

……

Mayank: kya baat hai janab… aj tu koi larki ki tarha taiyar hoa hai…akhir baat kya hai…. Nupur wana explain…

Nupur: meri marzi….

He was actually teasing her in full swing and she knew she was blushing…. Donot know why but she was irrelevantly…

Mayank: hmm really..

He moved pretty close to her and stood behind her… whispering in her ears…

Mayank: ab blush bhi ker rahi hoo…. Nupur dekho tum apna room dekhny lay jarahi hoo but seriously aj mera wasa koi irada nhi hai…. Mana ur looking like a birde.. he kissed her ear.. but ….

Nupur: mayankkk pehchy hato… sab hain yaha

Mayank: yaha nhi hai bhi… andar chalein..

And this time she blushed harder… and he chukled more

Mayank: ahan tu yeah woh karma hai jaha se ap humain magi khany ki offer day rahi thi humary pehly phone conversation mein

Nupur: ji janab aur ap humain briayni dekh rahy thy…. Wasy tth was so sweet

Mayank: briyani did work quite magically…. U made me lost tht day.. jab u were having it…

He droped himself on bed….

Nupur: mayank… tum yaha sony aay ho

Mayank: aray yaar arms se bahito…. He pulled her closed…. Tumhari behan k pati daar gaya hai mjhy se he wont let anyone disturb us….

Nupur: ek min tum kasay janty ho yeah sab… aur mjhy kyun nhi bataya

Mayank: yaar honestly I ddint remembered.. aj adhiraj aur suhani dono ko sath dekh ker… mjhy pehly tu laga k mein ny khain dekha hai… phir mjhy ek dam se yaad aya.. aur bulkily sahi time per aya

Nupur: I cant believe di ny asa kiya….

Mayank: oh please we r not wasting our time on this… so shadi Mubarak hoo…

Nupur: yess…  

Mayank: ek baat bolo… he said making his fingers feel the texture of her hairs…

Nupur: hmm….

Mayank: donot tie ur hairs on the wedding day… achi lagti ho asay...

Nupur: mayank..

Mayank: hm… with lost in his imaginations he just have those words to say…

Nupur; can we have a simple wedding…

Mayank: aur kitni simple…. We have no people to be invited ..hardly anytime for making it to grand.. than…

Nupur: I mean woh .. dressing n all

He laughed…

Mayank: kyun tumharay liyan tu mein soch raha hoon kam se kam 20 kg wala dress banwaoo….

Nupur: mayank….

Mayank: its oky na… I will handle.. jasay jahy taiyar hoo… but yes its my wedding too and I really wana see u like the way u r today… I donot know but u seems to different…

Nupur: pagal hogay ho.. choro mjhy bahara pata chala shadi cancel krday meri maa…

She has to avoid all that they were feeling right now.. all this was taking a much bigger grip on her n him

Mayank: aray haaan… koi behroosa nhi pata chala adhiraj ny mjhy waha se hataya islyn hi hoo… hi riya kaha hai…

Nupur: tv lounge mein…

…….

Mayank: riya…

Riya: hello mayank unlce….

Nupur: uncle ko hato … wasy ab tu yeah mayank MASAA hain….

Mayank made a disgusting n weird face

Mayank: no way please… bachy unlce hi thik hai… yeah sab tum is ko hi bolao… doesn't goes with my image….

Nupur: mayank baray hojao acha…

…………….

Things moved fast way to much fast…. Just week with so much to be done… for mayank wedding and shifting things were together… he has to shift his life from here to there… and plus has to plan and arrange for the new life cuming up to…

Nupur was busy  in arranging  her wedding… she wants it to be the perfect one and with all the feelings and emotions attached with it…

Hardly any guest were invited as she hates crowd, neither mayank was interested in what is being done or how its done the only thing they knew was they are getting married and moving to there world with each other…

Nupur with help of mayank n saying he want her to be simple dressed made his mom agreed on she wearing a simple red sari with silver embellishment on it.. though she felt little bad at as she knows he is an over the top celebrative and loud person… yet he is doing all the way she wants to be comfortable in… saying I just want u to feel this moment not get loaded with compensations ..

The day was there and it has all the elements that were required, excitement, nervousness.. and loads of palpitation… for the office people it was a shocker… they don't know anything… though none of them were invited but the news seems to be the talk of town…

They were so many moments that they were capturing in a day.. so many they will cherish all there lives and so many they know are cuming up…

The moment she was asked to came n sit beside was a pleasure to watch… he doesn't know why, though he knew why but from past a week she is blushing endlessly and this was not letting the smile off his face… it was a sight to see her like this.. not a conventional yet beautiful bride… with her hairs open neatly placed on her one shoulder,  minum jewelry with a mang tikaa giving her the look of a bride… and her palms richen in henna…. Unlike tradinally to elbow or above… it was just palms yet they were enhancing her beauty and given him every sense of  pleasure looking at his bride… he took a deep breath trying to make the feelings a little settle….. and sat down himself in mandap taking her along with him…

They were the first steps of them towards eternal togetherness…. They knew wht it mean to them… and grip on hands can easily project wht exactly it means to them…

Taking the vows, filling her parted hairs with the color of bliss, taking blessing and than moving towards there journey…. All was too much .. to much just to absorb inside..

Mayank insisted  to be living at his home, not at his family house, he wants to be there were they have so much to take in…so much…

Driving to his way to towards home, he took her one hand and placed it with his on gear… he doesn't know is she scared or nervous… she doesn't seems to be scared than wht

Mayank: itni khasmosh kyun hoo…

She smiled looking at him..

Nupur: pata nhi… asay hi.. wasy …yeah mera dialogue hona chaiy tha…

He chukled… and took a glimpse of her.. and his fingers made her way to her cheeks… slightly brushing on them… to make her eyes close for second…

Mayank: maybe cause we know words cant define the feeling… he stoped the car n looked at her…. Chalein

As he was unlocking the door she was looking over this same door that was once was locked on her face… shred it off her mind.. no no negative thoughts on this day… he came beside her guessing wht she might be feeling standing at this door… the horrifying evening was not just back on her mind yet on his mind to… he encircle his arms around her and the warmth made her cum back ..

Mayank: ji tu mrs mayank… wlecum home… he said kissing her forehead ..and the move inside the house… the feeling was much bigger than they imagine and thought will be

Nupur samny room hai…waha left per kitchen hai

Nupur was amazed he is gon nuts or wht

Nupur: mayank mjhy pata hai kaha kya hai…I m not new here

Mayank: thank god… I was searching for Nupur I thought my wife made her disappear .. finally u gave her back to me

Nupur: very funny… she was proceeding towards there room tying her hairs in a bun ..when he softly took  a hold of her hand and dragged her close to him ..first she looked at the hand and than slowly she tried to look towards him…

The look she was avoiding whole evening in a thought that maybe it will make her loss her sense any moment ..was not avoidable now… neither she wanted to do so… not at all…

He made her came close to him and she willingly did so…

Mayank: what..  he said moving her fringes.. and make them behind her ear softly…u were planning to take away my bride when I haven't even looked at her closely…

His last word were cuming as whispers as he has moved really closed to her… spreading his knuckles on her cheek… he has all the time to admire wht he has now in his life for eternity…. It wasn't her sigh that escape  it was him who did so… it was moment he want to believe its real…. She can read it.. nah she hasn't closed her eyes ..she donot want to .. there was so much to see in them … after so long… the real mayank Sharma passion was oozing out from them.. there was so much to see and so much to take in… she was loving the fact that she is being feel loved … and she love it…

Mayank: I thought I will never ever see u like this… this house will never have u back.. never.. he slided his hand in her hairs and caress them as his thumb made patterns on her cheek…

She moved her one hand to place it on his hand on her cheek.. and other was holding his shoulder blade tightly…

Nupur: mayankkk

Mayank: nhi seriously .. I lost that feel… thanks nupur.. for loving me back

Nupur: mayank.. please… u know wht ur to me… it wasn't for u it was for me.. I know tht I cant survive without u .. u complete me.. in evry sense u completle me…

As soon as her palm touch his hand the fragrance her hands were holding made him lost his evry sense.. that was seductive.. it was new yet so much of his nupur's… so much…

Kissing the hold of her hand….. he moved to place wet kiss on her eyes..

Mayank: I love you….

With the this he seal his confeesion , promising that nothing will cum between them again.. there will be ups n down high n lows.. there will be fights n making ups .there will love n anger… and that is everything they want to promise to each other.. yet one thing they will not let happen is letting go each other.. in any way…

Completely getting drench in the love he was showering on her .. she placed her forehead on his holding him tightly and close.. cherishing and absorbing the moment and feeling of the though that was firm that this is just a beginning  and there are many more moments to cum…

…………

the end

Edited by drfizaahmed - 11 years ago