Ghar ka bhadi lanka dhai...Aug 31. 2012...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Ghar ka bhedi lanka dhaye... The person from within is the main reason for the damage (family, partnership etc) And that person is Shyam...

SS: IPK: Baby for my Di...

Hello friends...sad news...Anjali lost her baby...poor kid..killed by its own father...n for what??IM gonna divide my post in 2 parts...Here I wanted the topic to be...Jesi karni wasi bharni ' As you sow so shall you reap...for Anjali..But im sad for the baby...so thats y I wont...Anjali deserves it...the baby doesnt...Anjali must be happy now..she wont have to wear the bump anymore...bravo...

The best part...

Everyones enjoying, dancing... Anjali is looking for shyam...Khushi sees her going up the stairs and goes to inquire if she was fine... Ya shes fine...shes deceiving her loved ones... Payal comes n takes her to the dance floor... Anjali finally makes her escape...Buaji asks Khushi about Gharima...n Khushi tells her that she will go n look for her...garima calls Khushi n tells her oh I had leave ...babuji ...blah blah...im getting tired of this...

Love NK... hes dancing n they put on Shahrukhs song... mehndi laga kay rakhna... Awesome song... everyones dancing... Naniji pushes Khuhsi towards Arnav...so this means she will always push them so they can be together...This is a good though to pacify urself fuzzy... cause the news about new writer and all is scaring me...worried about the future of IPK...ya the leads have also changed...we can see whos leading the show n destroying others fun...sigh...

Khushi is having fun...Arnav is watching her and then walks to her kisses her and then when the part comes(song)... keep this secret in ur heart..n dont tell anyone about it...its matters of hearts... he hugs her...Yep..in front of everyone... loved it... Naniji is enjoying dancing with Akash and NK...Mamiji and buaji are dancing...n this time..buaji with her thumka(jerked her waist or hip) pushes mamiji out of the dancing ring hahahha...

Arnav and Khushis happiness... is for a short period only...always is...i will have to seriously get use to it...U saw my reaction last night...plz ignore that pm...i was so upset :(((...IM here...ill just get use to them being not happy... :(((

The Sad Part:

Anjali's looking for Shyam...and enters the room n gets hurt by the shreds of glass there...set up by Shyam...She is so worried for Shyams safety that she ignores the pain n glass in her foot...Seriously...who could ignore the pain n all...Shyam is watching her suffering and is actually enjoying it... What a sadist... She walks out and more glass pieces cut her foot/feet...Wait a min...lets go back to when there was a girls pooja in RH (I dont rem the name...) and Anjalis shoe had become undone and Khushi had helped her...rem..she cant walk at all without the shoe...so how come shes walking here??? socha ka pari... hmmm...

She walks out of her room and Shyam knows she climbs down holding the railing...rem last time he had applied oil on it n she had slipped n he had saved her...so ya...he knows what hes doing...the cvs dont know what they are doing... There is a live wire there... Shyams cameras r fixed by the meter...the guards are all watching the dance show inside...

Shyam connects the wires...without gloves...bravo... and Anjali is limping more cause of the glass...where is her cell now??? Call for help... And touchs the live wire...n boom...blast and shes electrocuted and falls from the stairs... Arnav runs to save her...Shyam is happy...mission burning his baby accomplished...

Hospital: Docs treating Anjali...naniji is crying and worrying more than dadi...Payal condoling naniji...Everyones is sad... Arnav is standing aloof...I hope he doesnt go back in his shell...Khushi tries to pacify him...intertwines her fingers with his...to support n give him strangth...he doesnt respond...not a good sign...Doc declares that they could save only one... All are crying...ASR...ready to jump the doc...Akash and naniji tries to cool him down...But hes ASR...then Khushi comes and tries to soften him...the doc declares...the babys dead...and thats cause she fell from the stairs... DOC... what about the burn marks on her hands...if she was electrocuted where there no SIGNS???? DUH??? Whos writing the script??? Plz dont show us how dumb u are... And there should a be proper burial for that poor soul...7 months pregnant...the baby is completely developed...rem Preemies ??? The whole family is shattered by the news...

Precap: Arnav walks to the room...and see his Di...poor guy...totally shattered... Hope all this blame doesnt come on Khushi... My take...now dadi will say...call shyam back..he should be here for his wife...Anjali needs him...mission accomplished...Arnav Khushis wedding...what wedding??? I dont know now if they ever existed in  IPK 

ENjoy

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7JcDwTiuec[/YOUTUBE]

DL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7JcDwTiuec

My Treasure

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Dhamakay Dar episode!!! Great post Fazi. 

😳 I loved the dance bit but hated it when they showed the snakes...ewww. At least LET THEM DANCE IN PEACE!!!!!!!!! (This was their last dance for a long time to come now!!!) 

People will say they loved Arnav;s PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION, I mean the peck on the cheek and the hug, but little do they know that it jinx the love, (I speak from experience).

Arnav is really angry, back to being ASR, a full 360 from the warm soul who was enjoying his wedding rituals. NOw he WONT be a MAMA, what about your wedding plans BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOu are right, the doctors should tell the family about the glass bits on her toes and her burnt fingers too. About the baby...sorry but she asked for it. At least the jerk can be out of her life for good now. A baby would have kept their connection live forever!!! 

IPK...it's all downhill from here unless the CVs wake up and keep Arshi together in this track, if Arnav gets cold again...I will be SAD!!!!

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
I think you speak for all of us Fuzzy.  It is a sad day for IPKKND.  Miscarrying a child is difficult but one that is so far along is emotionally devastating. 
Congratulations DB on your negotiating skills.  It is clear who are the leads now in this drama,  Arnav, Anjali and Shyam.  Next weeks will bring drama:

• Anjali's depression at losing baby.
  • Arnav guilt because he couldn't keep his sister safe while he was celebrating.
  • No marriage not in the wake of losing child.
  • Dadi and Garima can meet with explosion to separate ArHi.
  • Shyam's return to bring Anjali's depression out.
  • Arnav can live in the same house as his kidnappers and would be killer.
  • Khushi can be pushed completely out of Arnav life.

Well, we shall see what happens next week but the drama is just beginning.  Have a good weekend, Fuzzy...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i'm glad we didn't lose you. gloves, her leg brace, how shyam got the visual . . . hmm
pluviophile. thumbnail
Lot of bloopers in today's epi, loved the ArShi scenes

I felt sad for Anjali today...
ArshiARMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel so sorry about the whole family...nd Anjali too...i dnt like this...the remarriage was all the ipk fans dream...nd wt we got??? the fear of something worst going to happen...nd dat happened today...we couldn't enjoy any rasam because of dadi nd shyam...why why why????  Nd lastly that poor baby...😭 
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved arshi scenes. they were so cute.
but felt very bad for anjali, how ll she react after knowing she lost her baby!!!
n truly shyam is the reincarnation of devil!!!! he is such a creep
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Fuzzy. Poor Arnav and Khushi can never be around till Shyam , Anjali and Dadi are around. Even though I am starting to hate Anjali's character in the show, felt bad for her today as no woman should have to lose her child.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fuzzy !! Great post sweetie🤗Felt bad for Anji,Creepwa is certainly a creep and a very despicable one at that,really couldnt bare to see that smile on his face when Anji got electrocuted and started tumbling down,despite knowing how much the baby meant too her,he did not show remorse at all ! Remorse and Creepwa? Who am I kidding ?🤢🥱 My bad ! Loved Arshi dance and the family dancing as well,only redeeming factor of an otherwise very ordinary episode !  Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago