Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
whatever happens today...i just hope arjun realizes his mistake...:)
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

whatever happens today...i just hope arjun realizes his mistake...:)

i hope so, dont know y but i have a feeling their love story will b a delight to watch, specially with z fights, Arjun's ego, his arrogance... blabla... would love to see him smile at least once also...
If i'm not wrong, he has never really smiled or laughed till now in zis serial?
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope so I missed her today...n in the precap also didn't see Riya...figures crossed for next weekend!!! BTW...Arjun looked so HOT in the Black suit!!!..."samjeh ya samjahu"!!! :)
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rainyday3000

I hope so I missed her today...n in the precap also didn't see Riya...figures crossed for next weekend!!! BTW...Arjun looked so HOT in the Black suit!!!..."samjeh ya samjahu"!!! :)

she is in the precap seating next to shree and arjun in the other side of table wiv chotu😆
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: haruhi26

i hope so, dont know y but i have a feeling their love story will b a delight to watch, specially with z fights, Arjun's ego, his arrogance... blabla... would love to see him smile at least once also...
If i'm not wrong, he has never really smiled or laughed till now in zis serial?

he did smile little bit in the car when shree asked rathore about him frm royal family and den rathore said hum hum nahi rahe then told shree tum bhi tum nahi rahoge thats wen arjun smiled and looked at rathore😛
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously i wished arjun would turned lil softy on her ..really liked their jodi 
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimzy93

she is in the precap seating next to shree and arjun in the other sideof table wiv chotu😆

Thanks...I went back n saw the precap...she is there...they showed her for a split second...sorry about that!!!...that means we will get to see Riya next weekend!!! :)
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rainyday3000

Thanks...I went back n saw the precap...she is there...they showed her for a split second...sorry about that!!!...that means we will get to see Riya next weekend!!! :)

yep we'l see her , and hopefully in beautiful indian clothes, and finally Arjun must forgive her😆,if not for him and Riya,then at least for us poor fans who are dying to see something interesting between them😆