hope its NOT an APRIL'S FOOL 🤔
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago
Silver_Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Joke nahi hai na... I miss u kajal..
tasharose thumbnail
Sad to say it's not a bad prank:( Will miss her tooEdited by tasharose - 12 years ago
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Same thing happened when we all thought Vivek left...there was a confirmation of FB...but he ended up coming back...let's hope the same for kajal...👍🏼
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Information can't be confirmed or true untill it comes from horse's mouth.
cids thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Jasveer Kaur talks about her long stint with CID

Jasveer Kaur

Jasveer Kaur, the talented actress is looking for her next challenging project on television after she opted out of the longest running show on Sony Entertainment Television, CID. Jasveer was part of this Fireworks Productions show for two years.

Talking about her stint with CID, Jasveer says, "I have got appreciated for my cop's role in CID. Few of my fans have told me that I am the best female cop on TV. Kids have loved the way I usually slapped criminals. The best part of the show was that since I was always dressed in jeans and t-shirts, I hardly needed time to get dressed up; in fact I used to shoot with my own jeans at t-shirt at times. Apparently my jacket or corset that I used to wear had become a rage among teenagers. I have also heard that young girls used to ape my color rubber bands."

So if all was well, why leave CIDCID long back, when I was doing K Street Pali Hill, but had declined the offer as I could not leave Ekta Kapoor's show."

Ask her what's next as it has been more than six months since she left CID, and she states, "Frankly speaking, not many would have got to know that I have left CID as repeat episodes keep airing on TV. You are the first media person to ask me about my next project, so hopefully someone from the industry would make a note of it and approach me for something new. For the moment, I am enjoying walking the ramp (latest was INIFD Fashion Show with Nisha Harale in Chandigarh)."

We hope you get back soon, Jasveer!!

source telechakar.com

Edited by cids - 11 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing. 

She was very good as a villain in Talking Parrot. I can never forget that episode.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She was an incredible cop in CID till now.