Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anj..

finally you updated! Wonderful update. You know na that i'm having exams so i won't be able to write a long comment though i badly want.sorru about that.maybe i'll write a BIg comment for the next update :)
I miss you man!๐Ÿค—

Still thank you so much!! yeah, that's fine, there's always next time & good luck with your exams!! I know you'll do great! I miss you too!! ๐Ÿค—
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

what a gorgeous update yaar๐Ÿค—i just loved everything & i must say you have back with a bang๐Ÿ˜Žthe styles & colouring are so beautifull๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you soo much!! ๐Ÿค— I'm glad you think so! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Annie๐Ÿค— Armi Sig Reminds me those days when we all were active on MLTAK forum... Just remined Sig Contest u missed that...

Lovly Sigs yar...I m not follwoing that show..Don't knw still SHow On air or not..But Armi Is Very beautifull couple and Sig on them Always looks great...
I really don't knw abt korean Actors..but Ur Creations r Just lovly...

Thank you soo much!! ๐Ÿค— I'll always like ArMi even though I'm not watching the show.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Mehwish*~

ahh what an amazing update annie <333!  

the armi avi is very cute!! loved the text on it :$$  have no idea who are they but the couple looks so cute!!! Thank you soo much!! ๐Ÿค—

SG stuffs are amazing :o :o :o the first avi is veryyy pretty :O loved the effect on it ;) it looks so nice ;D but the avi sig is my FAVVV! the avi heart shaped is so adorable :$ loved the scene! it was really beauitful :D  the sig is very nice,  the blend is so goood ;D they need to do an another show :O loved them in SG :$ Aww.. Glad you liked them! I know right! they should totally do another show together!.. maybe after HyunBin is back?!! let's hope for it! ๐Ÿ˜

OMGGG ROOOFTOPP PRINCEEE!! AHHH yuo really dont know how how much I LOVED THIS SHOW TO THE DEATH! I FREAK LOVE THIS SHOW SO SO MUCH EVEN I BROUGHT THE DVD OF THIS SHOW :$ ok ok i should stop using caps lock :P sorry for being soo excited :$
the first avi sig is just WOW! loved the style! make that style often ;) her smile is sooo adorable :p
ahh the second avi, OMG the scene was so sad :( i felt bad for park ha :( esp at wedding scene, it was the most most most sadest scene for the show :( i cant stop watching that scene, it got me goosebumps :/  the first sig is soo beauitful :( loved the text on it, you made it soo beauitfully! 
I LOVE ROOFTOP PRINCE TOO!! XD This is the one I was telling you about in one of the messages ages agoo, I'm glad you watched it too, let's rant about this sometime lol.. you own this too?!! awesome!! *envy* & Thank you again!!.. yes the wedding scene was too sad, cried soo much! 

omg i havent see kim so eun in a long time :O shes looking soo beauitfull! loved the sig :D 
the other stuffs are also goood :D the whole update is sooo beautiful! awsome work!  cant wait for the next update <333 I know right, where is she these days?!! I want SoEulmate drama!! Thank you so so much, I'm so grateful you liked the update! ๐Ÿค—

Goodluck for the requests , im sure you will do an amazing job on requests :3 if I get any that is, thank you though! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
I didn't get much requests here so, I've been doing inofficial requests in request thread which is less pressure, stacking is still tiring & i hate how rusty my PS-ing skills has become as of late but I'm done with the requests. end of my rant.

For Maharkno1fan
[I'm not sure if this is what you wanted with the avis since you didn't tell me the size but if you need these stacked or resized, do tell me. & hope you like the sig.๐Ÿ˜Š]

For Ri_luvs_ArShi
[I made 2 since I wanted to use one of the pic I hadn't used in the 1st one & I've combined the two in one, link. Hope you like it. ๐Ÿ˜Š]

animated both in one

That's all for now.

..::OPEN::..

Still waiting for some people to send me pics..~
x
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 11 years ago
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anniieee! The requests areee amaaazinggg! Jus love the Arhi onesss! Keep up the amaazing work!!

Nahi

xxx
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

Anniieee! The requests areee amaaazinggg! Jus love the Arhi onesss! Keep up the amaazing work!!

Nahi

xxx

Thank you soo much, Nahi!! It means a lot!! ๐Ÿค—
Maha149 thumbnail
AWESOME work dear no words dear love u dear <3<3<3u r so awesome meri best friend ab tum dear love kya tum meri best friend bano gi dear love dear and thank u so awesome avis and siggies gosh pataka mindblowing history 

ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

AWESOME work dear no words dear love u dear <3<3<3u r so awesome meri best friend ab tum dear love kya tum meri best friend bano gi dear love dear and thank u so awesome avis and siggies gosh pataka mindblowing history 

Oh, ok *phew* glad you liked it! Yes sure~ ๐Ÿ˜Š

btw, I made some Rajeev stuff earlier.. I'm not sure if it's good enough but do you still wanna see it anyway?!
Maha149 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Oh, ok *phew* glad you liked it! Yes sure~ ๐Ÿ˜Š

btw, I made some Rajeev stuff earlier.. I'm not sure if it's good enough but do you still wanna see it anyway?!

yes my dear