Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Homebreakers married forever. Happily or not.. Time shall tell πŸ˜† :P
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Why is she only attracted to married men?! She's so pretty and successful (as in she's a legend and has made a good name for herself and she's still respected as a good actress)...she could have anyone and yet she chooses guys that are already taken. 

Who knows...she might be married, didn't Ranveer let it accidentally slip on KWK with the MD comment?!
Edited by sweet coco - 11 years ago
NO Rani is still virgin πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What did she see in Adi? πŸ˜• Even if I forget for a second that he is the head of YRF and all, he is soo boring! πŸ€”
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

why a secret?

talaash is riding on aamir-kareena's star power, rani has pretty much lost her impact despite being considered "unmarried" as of now. Dont think her married image will make a difference to the movie

aaiya! well as far as she is convincingly looking like one in all the events (recent: kjo birthday bash) i dont think any marriage can harm this aaiya!
-koiza- thumbnail
better being married than a mistress anyday! good for them though. He should properly divorce his wife and move on with rani if he really wants to. No need to mess things around!

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cthulhu

Mistress, wh**e, s**t.πŸ˜† Adjectives used for women mostly by women whereas men who sleep with these women are studs. It's two consenting adults. Then we wonder about judgmental society. Not picking on anyone. Just thinking aloud. 

Can't blame Rani Mukherjee. This moochless man is no trophy material to put on display. 

may be i wasnt clear! i meant better being married than engage in adultery! it was meant for both!