Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
what is the problem wioth CINTA, actually i dont know ABCD of CINTA can anyone explain me what is CINTA what is their organization is for..????? if any person who has inside information or working for starplus and intelligent person who has top secret can share the information of CINTA here does anyone know????

PLZ PLZ help me i want to know top secret?????
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mandy20

yes off course, she will deff get an offer from colors, just look, her acting is AMAZING!.. any producer watching her will deff want her to be on a show.. but when/if she leaves, i hope your protest to bring dev back works out, we ALL really want to see her fab acting as gopi,🤣

Mandy shub shub bolo... God woh din na Dekhaye k hum Dev k liya protest kare... 🤢 O yes bht a fab actress she is ... 🤢Edited by gina-123 - 11 years ago
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina-123

Mandy shub shub bolo... God woh din na Dekhaye k hum Dev k liya protest kare... 🤢 O yes bht a fab actress she is ... 🤢

i know yaar, it was a joke lol 😆😆😆 and who will take part of the protest anyway.. like 10 ppl LOL 😆😆😆 but i think saathiya will end soon anyway, no need to worry 😃
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

i know yaar, it was a joke lol 😆😆😆 and who will take part of the protest anyway.. like 10 ppl LOL 😆😆😆 but i think saathiya will end soon anyway, no need to worry 😃

saathiya will end soon... 😉
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CINTA we should discuss the topic maker has made topic related to CINTA, why D can be removed or is it against CINTA rules or what ...
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
I hope D can be remove... Cvs get giaa or some better actress compair to D in the show...Edited by gina-123 - 11 years ago
Mandy20 thumbnail
I am with you sherry, bhavya... I hope D is removed from the show. Giaa is the best gopi. Edited by Mandy20 - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

I am with you sherry, bhavya... I hope D is removed from the show. Giaa is the best gopi.

Nodoubt Mandy... Giaa is the best Gopi... 😉
Koi maane chahe na maane... 😉
Mandy20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina-123

Nodoubt Mandy... Giaa is the best Gopi... 😉
Koi maane chahe na maane... 😉

very true sherry.. beshak, hamari pyari  giaa gopi  hai... aur koi nahi ðŸ˜‰