maahi ve maahi ve maaahiii
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
tick ttock waiting tick tock
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
pahle 20th , ab pg30. Bahut nainsafi hai. Ab kya bachhon ki jaan loge. Plz thoda to raham karo. Plz koi jaldi se pages fill karo.
18mypride thumbnail
Edited by 18mypride - 11 years ago
18mypride thumbnail
waiting
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shonameet

pahle 20th , ab pg30. Bahut nainsafi hai. Ab kya bachhon ki jaan loge. Plz thoda to raham karo. Plz koi jaldi se pages fill karo.

yaar
i am a very busy person
i go to sleep at 11.00 pm
I wake up at 9.00
I get scolded for being lazy
I help mommy to clean the house
Me and my young sis fight...for about hours
We fight till we complain to mom
we get grounded then only i get time to type...😆
music_girl thumbnail
dont worry i just need to write NT's part know... as for Maaneet scenes 😆 i already wrote 😛 abb roha ban karo...
music_girl thumbnail
typing the last part!! 😊
music_girl thumbnail

Exams over! Yay! Now guys...please like and comment so that I update sooner.

Part 25

The poor thing; he looked so broken. He did not deserve crying. He hugged my shoulder and cried his heart out. He was choking, his eyes puffy red. I did not know what to say except thanking Babaji for making me to land at the right moment.

"I-I-I wasn't a good bro, Geet, I failed to keep my words to my mom" he sobbed.

It shocked me. How could he say something like that?

"Geet...I wasn't a good big brother...I did not even cared about their little happiness" he repeated.

"No" I blurted out. "You were...you were...you're...you'll always be a good big brother" I remarked cupping his face, with one hand, which was wet with tears. I wiped his big tears as I talked.

"Nah" he said.

He shocked me sometimes, or always.

"You're just saying all this to reassure me...right, nah" he said. Seeing him in this state made my heart to ache.

"No" I mumbled just right in his ears.

"I was! I am bad!" he said almost in a shout. He broke from the hug and paced the floor feeling hatred towards himself.

How was I going to explain him?

"I was so engrossed in my happiness that I did not care about my poor siblings! I just gave them a damn hell; and you say I'm not bad! It's not you whose saying all this, it's your love for me who's speaking!" he said punching the wall in fury.

What was I supposed to make of that?

"Maan" I said softly "please calm down" I added nervously.

"How am I supposed to be calm" he shouted and the choked the last words.

I stood and I wrapped my hand on his shoulder.

"Look at me", I said. He did. He got such cute and lovely brown ears. "He's so handsome" I thought.

I almost forgot that I had a plaster on.

Damn this hand, I thought. I couldn't even make him feel better, instead he was feeling worse seeing my hand plastered.

"Does it hurt?" he asked staring at my plaster.

"No" I fibbed.

"Look, that did not concern Annie and Vicky's life, it was your happiness, your life, it was you who had to choose and you did the right thing".

"And as far as the kids are concern; they were kids, and sure they would not like your involvement...plus you were always giving them 24/7 attention and now your apprehension had moved towards Riihaa...they were only children who wanted full attention, Maan" I said taking a deep breath and prepared myself for a harsh reply.

"Yes, but I could have asked them if they liked Riihaa...couldn't I? I should have!" he said punching the door now. I shook my head. It was true that he should have paid a little more care and consideration towards Annie and Vicky but this whole Riihaa matter made me insecure. I tried not to show it.

"Maan...they were children! 13 years to 15 years; what do you expect from them" I said raising my voice a little and my hand ached. I winced. Maan looked super worried.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. Lies, lies, lie; Geet, I thought.

"Did you think why Anvesha and Vicky did not tell you before? Do you? Did you even think about it?" I asked.

"No" he mumbled. I smiled and looked at him. "They did not want you to know because they knew ' that when you would come to know you would take it to the wrong angle!"

"I guess so" he muttered. "Now don't be sad" I said cupping his face with one hand. Ouch, that does hurt. Stupid hand.

"Let's go, Dadimaa is waiting for you..."

_

Geet is so nice. There is something about her; which makes me think...she's attractive and all...but one thing really bugs me. We were discussing about Riihaa for good's sake yet for me; she tried to hide her worries. I knew she felt insecure...but one thing is really great about her ' she never...

I don't have words to describe her...

She comforts me; she scolds me; she scowls at me; she takes care of my child...she's awesome. I don't know this new soft feeling inside... all fluffy...and all...

Arggghhh...it's weird...so strange...so soft...so new...so weird...

We were so close...Was I a weirdo to realize that I was inches so that I could kiss her. I mean the way she was comforting me; it was so intense.

No you were...you were a good bro...and you are one and you'll always be a good big brother...

Her words were so lovely to hear.

The way she scolded me; I think I was way too disturbed to see how much she cared for me. I closed my eyes. The warmth of our hug popped from nowhere. Her eyes glaring at me intensely, somewhere in a corner feeling my pain, her lips shivered with my broken voice...

Her lips, pink ones; so...

I was supposed to be mourning for being a bad bro but right now what could you call what I was doing? Drooling...no, I am not drooling on Geet, I am not attracted to her, and I am only praising her a little that's all. And I am not falling in love with her...definitely not. She's only the mother of my little child; that's all.

But was it all? Again; what was this new soft...Shut up Maan, shut up, you're confusing yourself...

The way she takes care of me...it was like; I don't know...

I keep playin' it inside my head
All that you said to me
I lie awake just to convince myself
This wasn't just a dream
'Cause you were right here
And I should've taken the chance
But I got so scared
And I lost the moment again

Wait a minute...did I say I could have kissed Geet? What's happening to me? Why? Was I really drooling on her? Then why I could see her pain while I was being pained; hurt. Heck, what would you call this? I knew she loved me but to what extend? Why I wanted to know. I started to get scared of myself. Why was I thinking so much...what was it after all?

Is your heart taken?
Is there somebody else on your mind?
I'm so sorry, I'm so confused
Just tell me, am I out of time?

Is your heart breaking?
How do you feel about me now?
I can't believe I let you walk away
When, when I should have kissed you

I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you

"Maan" Geet said breaking my thoughts.

"Huh" I answered bewildered. "Are you okay?" she asked worried. "Yes I'm" I replied holding her hand making sure she climbed down the stairs all right.

"I am not a baby to make me climb down stairs like this" she sulked. "I don't care" I replied.

"I just want you to be safe and sound" I retorted. She gazed at me; she really got those dark beautiful angelic eyes. To be honest; she's pretty.

When we finally reached the last stair; I saw Naintara pacing the floor in the living room. Something was tickling in my mind ever since Geet's fall from the stairways. Did she deliberately push Geet? She hated her all right...but could she?

I decided to ask.

Naintara frowned when she saw Geet.

"How are you?" she asked showing lease care as she asked.

"I'm fine" Geet replied modestly. She's way too modest.

"Naintara" I started my voice all serious. "I know you don't like Geet being around...but did you push her from the stairs?" I asked.

Both Geet and Naintara gasped. "Maan..." Geet started "I slipped that's all" she added looking at Naintara fearfully while she erupted "what do you mean" she almost said in a shout.

"You are accusing me of pushing Geet so that she broke her arm, huh, did you mean that" she stared accusingly at me. I did not blame her.

"You don't like me all right!" she snapped and added her eyes filled with hatred looking at me and Geet; she replied "but I did not push her!" she said; this time she did not shout; her voice was broken in a muffle whisper.

"I did not" she repeated her eyes with tears. "Naintara..." I said "I am sorry...it's just...that you hated Geet from the first...I...I..." I trailed. No words. Geet looked at me sadly and back to her "he did not mean it".

Naintara was not listening, she was weeping.

"I know I am bad..." she choked "but I am not that of a horrible monster". "How could you jiju...how could you think that of me" she stifled. "I did not mean it" I mumbled barely audible.

"You don't like me that's why you suspected me" she added tearfully. "I don't even hate Geet" she added glaring at me with hateful eyes. "I don't hate her".

Now it was Geet's turn to look shocked. "But..." Geet started and Naintara interrupted. "Jeez, you knew I was away when Di got married; I had given it a damn hell; enjoying my life at the fullest there..." she said wiping her tears but more came out. "And when I heard she died...i did not know what to do? I was all of a bad sibling...I rushed to India...she left me...and I had given her a damn hell..." she sobbed. Geet was almost in tears. She's all emotional about siblings and relations.

"Pata chala that you were very broken from Di's death and Akshay was born" she added still sniffling. "Then after some years I came to know you got married with someone else..."

"I was worried...what if Geet really treated Akshay badly...just in your presence she would cajoled him and when you'll went away; she would torture him...it made me scared...so I came to check on you and Geet.  I just wanted to make sure that Akshay was treated well...I am sorry Geet, all those rude words were just to make me satisfy thinking that my nephew is safe in this house" she added wiping her tears.

She did not cry anymore.

"I am sorry" she mumbled. "I am not a wicked murderess as you have thought" she said.

"I am sorry" I said. "I just wanted to know...so that I can be in peace" I muttered.

Geet cupped Naintara's face and said "I don't feel bad about it".

"You don't?" Naintara asked shocked.

Another specialty of Geet!

"No" Geet said shaking her head. Naintara smiled and hugged her. I smiled. "I am sure you'll take care of Akshay very well" she said.

"And" Geet added softly "you're not a wicked sibling...you did what you think was right...Maan did what he thought was right".

Naintara smiled. "Thanks Geet".

"By the way Maan Jeez" Naintara said turning to look at me. "I've already booked my ticket for Mumbai...tomorrow night I'm leaving" she smiled.

"So soon?" I spluttered. I could not help feeling more guilty that ever.

"Yes...now that I can rest in peace knowing Akshay is all well...I'll be leaving soon" she smiled.

Geet looked troubled.

"No Naintara...you'll have to spend time with him; you're his only Massi after all..." she said.

"Geet you're too nice' Naintara said. I agreed with her. "But don't worry...my wedding date has already being fixed now..." she smiled. "There's lots to do home" She grinned.

"I won't forget to invite you and Anniee...then you'll have to take leave from work Jeez" she grinned cheekily.

"Of course I'll take" I promised.

Geet looked dumbfounded. "You're engaged?" she asked. It was rather a statement. Naintara embarrassed and shyly smiled.

"Wow" Geet said baffled but still "congratulations" she said.

Geet led Naintara upstairs chatting with her...

She's awesome, I thought. I pushed those thoughts at the back of my mind...

Precap: Maan In Love 😆

@Crazydream and @doublecross: glad that you liked "I want..."

Lyrics: I should've Kissed You 😆😆

Edited by music_girl - 11 years ago
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: music_girl

yaar

i am a very busy person

i go to sleep at 11.00 pm

I wake up at 9.00

I get scolded for being lazy

I help mommy to clean the house

Me and my young sis fight...for about hours

We fight till we complain to mom

we get grounded then only i get time to type...😆

ohh! U r indeed a very busy person. Fir bhi u get to sleep at 11. Humari need udake. Aur hume bhi daant khani padti hai late uthane ke liye. My mom says i dont have any work other than using my cell n pc.