HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey fight betwen mw and ritu has finally ended so we r friends now and as we have decided we have issued some copy rights!!

Originally posted by: ritu

Well humm ek aakri kaam kar do yeh copyright ki ek ek copy saare purab fans ko bhej do. PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASEE 😊

Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu thumbnail
This is for all the Purab fans. πŸ˜†Edited by ritu - 19 years ago
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly1211

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

My god dolly is that u in the avtaar ? u r soooo beautiful yaar, u should go for modelling or films.😊

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Ritu quick thinking  yaar πŸ‘

I didn't know u could copyright guys...is this something new ...oh all those
poor girls holding out for marriage ....I think I'll send out for my copy right on Samir Soni  right now .....you keep the fictional one and I'll keep the real deal...chalay ga?

The rest of u'all could visit Samir and I at #1 dreams are free lane, Paradise Island.πŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

Hey fight betwen mw and ritu has finally ended so we r friends now and as we have decided we have issued some copy rights!!

Humm....tumne Rituu se to doosti kar li ........ab Ides se Mahabharat shurou......😑😑😑....but first what I would like to know jo aap itni deeyaalo ban raee hain......WHO gave U the COPYRIGHTS OF PURAB to begin with......😑😑😑
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ides mein to bas...😳!!.... jaane do il keep quiet, tum jano aur tumhara purab aur ritu!!!
............................. Lemme getuot of this coz i am a guy and i shall only fight if any one says any thing abt kashish!!!πŸ˜‰
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Humm....tumne Rituu se to doosti kar li ........ab Ides se Mahabharat shurou......😑😑😑....but first what I would like to know jo aap itni deeyaalo ban raee hain......WHO gave U the COPYRIGHTS OF PURAB to begin with......😑😑😑

Humm tum ne ek dost ko mana na kay liye do dushaman bana liye😑...

Hey ideas maybe we should join teams we can share purab😳 

Hey ideas i always wanted to ask you how old were??? you you seem like 25 by the type of answers you writeπŸ˜ƒ. I m only 15πŸ˜•.  

munizaaa thumbnail

πŸ˜†Humm You are a guy!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

I cant stop laughing!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............

I thought the only guys on this forum were Vijay and Jammy i guess i need to add you to my listπŸ˜›  

anniegupta_ thumbnail
copyright... HAHAHA

yo i'm desi... for me copyright means "the rights to copy"

... so be aware
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

you are a riot!