rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Maybe DK will have the photo shhot with Disha as the model but with Indian clothes like a sari? She looks pretty in a sari and any guy can fall in love with her in 1st sight? what do u guys think?😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Maybe!
Does anybody no DK's real name or have a pic of him?

pj04 thumbnail

i think the same....also i think he will end up saving her from humiliation in near future, we know he is falling in love with her...something has to happen to change disha's perception of him....but by then evil mother in law will enter trying to cook up all sort of schemes to seperate them. i am waiting for disha to realise how much dk cares for her(this is a tall order though with the way dk is in denial and he keeps insulting disha).

i loved the episode where he tells sanya that she should stop trying to impress him with indian dresses , they look good only on disha.

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

Maybe!
Does anybody no DK's real name or have a pic of him?

dk 's real name is ashish nayyar. unfortunately there are no photos of him. if any of you are recording the show , maybe you could upload a shot from it...or a video from it(when we have video facilities here on the forum)