waiting...
pls update soon
shinningstar123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
when r u going to update part 17 waiting from so much time plz update fast
varsha-sharma thumbnail

PART-  17

Today maan  at  Bangalore with Sameera. At last movement sameera came with him…he is relay didn't like her with him that to for Bangalore but bcoz of dadima he is baring her….he got a call from unknown no….after a long time…who is again…till today he thought sameera calling him but what is this again calls from unknown no….he picked the call  no one are speaking from other side. Only he can hear breathing sound  which is familiar from past one year.Now he is sure the same person is calling him.

While reaching hotel on the way his eyes were searching some one. There is a small wish in his mind may be he will get her again. Each step remembering his geet in bangalore. Once This city given his geet again its taken back only bcoz of his foolishness…today he is accepting that he is a big fool..he closed his eyes…geet rushed in front of him…running between fields…hugging her favorite pets in her arms...smiling and competing with flowers…when can I come out from  her memory. Actually time is a solution for every incidents..but in my case day by day it is increasing. My mind is craving to see her at least once…his eyes were hunger to see her…but where is she…sameera sitting next him but she is not in his mind but geet don't know where is she…still she made home in his heart..she cached a permanent place in his heart. Where no one can  shake her…is this is people call love…how stupid I am those days…how I closed my inner eyes to recognize her love….oh god at least once…bring her in front of me…

"maan what happened…"sameera moved close to him. She found something is bothering him. She caressed his cheeks from her soft fingers. Maan opened his eyes…sameera…its really irritating… he moved back making some space between them.  Sameera again try to move close.. "sameera which perfume you use..its really irritating…"

Sameera taken her hand back. She never change her perfume from the day one…there was the day maan always back of her inhaling her body fragrance…but what happened today.

Again geet came in front of him…her natural beauty cooled his mind….without eyeliner her eyes looks so wide…without any creams she looks so bright…her long hairs always shine without any artificial hair color….without any artificial make up she looks so angel tic…. may be god had plenty  of time  when creating her . he made her so perfect ….maan once shook his head …what happened to me why I am thinking so much about her…

They are already at hotel….maan entered the function hall  with sameera….unknowingly his eyes were searching continuously here and there…don't know why….some hope still remained in his heart.

Yash greeted him once he saw him…he introduced every one…."maan what about my proposal…"

Maan don't want to disappoint him at his engagement day "yash…still I have not done final decision . right now you can enjoy your function." Yash was still not happy. No other option he went out.

After some time  whole function hall went dark only on stage spot light on….maan caught his breath inside….his heart slowly whispered with his  mind…"your geet…." Yes she is my geet…his eyes went wide…how come she is become fianc to yash….

Geet…the same geet with angelic look…in same south Indian style…wearing dark maroon color silk  sari and   costly jewallaries from top to bottom…oh the same geogroious beauty…she is mine…only mine but why she is with yash….maan still woking him self by sudden shock. Same time yash and geet exchanged their engagement rings. Maan eyes filled with tears…the elders were blessing new couples but maan remained as his all strength drained. He tightened his grip on sameera waist…he bite his lower lip..blood oozed …his eyes turned to red…

Actually he don't know why he is reacting in this way….what is bothering  him….he wished her to see in his life time only once…but not in this manner…actually what he need from geet…don't know…from the day one she disturbed in each movement…don't know why…today he is having his love with him what he last before still he is longing to geet…what it means did I am in love with her…no….why I am thinking that I am love in with her… till today I thought I had mercy, concern on her …what ever …what is this new feeling when she is becoming  own for some one…why so much of pain is gathering inside of my heart….why this heart is craving her madly…he try to shut it ..but no way already its jumping…forcing him to move….

He is really not in sense…he forget to blink his eyes…when yash stood front him with geet introducing her to him. "maan, she is geet…geet this is maan singh khurana….the famous businessman and MD of Khurana constructions. Now we are planning to hand over our company to KC….this is sameera maan fianc…."nothing is reached geet and maan…there is any need to introduce them self ..no…they no each other better then others…they stared each other for a movement…geet eyes discovered sameera…yes she is perfect for him…I am not like her…her fashion ,her smile, her status everything is suitable to maan not for me….her heart squeezed  for a movement. Yash holding her waist took her to introduce her for some other guest…maan eyes followed her….

Did she recognized me..he know she is his geet…but why she is silent….after formalities everyone gathered in hall. Its time to enjoy the party. Maan gaze continuously following her .his blood boiling when she is lingering close to yash…why can't she go away from him…she is my wife…I married her in front of  her devi ma….now how can she marry some other person…his other mind pocked him…then why you are agreed to marry sameera, why did you left her in mid…..as soon as thought pocked him he left sameera waist at one jerk….sameera not thinked much she searched for some other company.

Maan left alone…his eyes is back of geet…his eyes turn to red when she is smiling with yash….when he hold her waist she blushed slightly..again its pocked his heart…he rush to dance floor grabbing sameera with him. His sudden wildness made sameera to think but maan dancing with her like a rubout gazing on geet. Its really hard to match his steps to her but she is become rubber doll in his hand…he twisted. her…he squeezed her in middle of his arms, he thrown her..at end again he pulled her to his arms….but nothing is effected on geet. She remained same to same like his old geet.

When others  started to put step according to melodious music yash extended his hand to geet. Geet entangled her fingers to him and started to dance with him. Now maan totally last his temper. Forget his status, his manners every thing . he pulled geet to his arms in one dance movement  as he is waiting from long time. Yash didn't bother much since it is a change of dance movements.

Maan closed the distance between them…same time whole function hall converted to dark. This is the fine movement to drag geet to his arms. He hold her tightly not letting to escape from his grip and moved back where no one can find. After few second maan and geet didn't found any where. Yash didn't bother about much bcoz he knows very much about geet mentality.

Geet shock when maan grabbed her some where in dark place. Finally he made her to stand near the corridor where no one are found. Whole corridor is fully empty it's a pin drop silent. Maan brought her here but he don't know what to speak with her…just he saw her face…geet still not woke from maan sudden act…she didn't expected this from maan. She didn't know what to do….he is standing front of her gluing his whole body to her….his one hand  glued on wall and other one lifted her chin.

"geet look at me…why you have done this to me…you know how much I searched from the day one you left me…"his voice is so exiting and its burning.

"sorry I didn't left you…you left me…."her voice is so sharp its pocking his heart. " you didn't mind about me at least what happened to me….you are a such a heart less after finding your brother death cause you left me in mid. Even tho when I am laying in blood pool. How come you become a such a devil maan. I saw you…..i met accident that day . before I loss my conscious I saw you without bothering me you went to Delhi…."she sobbed….

"no you are lieing with me…"maan shook her  shoulder in anger.

"me…stop  this non sense….when I am fighting for my life you didn't bother to turn and see me. Now you are asking so much of question to me. Why you want to do this to me. What ever you taken revenge on Vicky…now you got your sameera…now why you want to bother about me  …just leave me and go away from me….."she told such a sharp voice…where maan has some time to understand what she is telling to him.

At same time once his grip loosen geet ran from there…but her pallu caught in maan hand…still she ran from there…the small jari piece remained in his hand.

Maan just rubbed his hairs back…now he remembered that day when he is returning to Delhi…that day geet met accident not other girl….i didn't given much attention about that accident bcoz already I lost my self thinking about geet….what a  big mistake I have done…oh but she is mistaken me…no.. geet some how I found  you…now I should clear everything….

Precap: maan decided to take over Asian paints…

Friends,

I am back to give updates but really upset on your response. Any way  thanks for each buddy who all are reading my FF. any way I started new FF. I hope you all enjoy it. Pls don't forget to press lot of likes and comments. Friends now I am ok but I couden't give regular update. Still I am in rest but I should do work from home.

Yours ,

Varsha

Hi buddies,

chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update..really happy that you are back :) hope ur health is also fine.
Do give us updates soon...
god bless !
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good to c u back...

a lot has changed in this one year...

both r now engaged...

n maan still unsure of his feelings...

continue soon...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice one dear
oh geet in mu with msk
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
omg shockng updt yaar.. jo b hai i never thght ki geet aisa kr skti hai..
she is a typcl girl na toh ..
plz plz plz dnt seprt maaneet..
nd wt she blushed wen dat idiot yash touch him..🤢🤢
kk geet saw him bt he didnt saw her...
nd yeh toh dono ka decesn tha na alag alga hone ka..
both were no
actully maan was confuse bt geet she alwyz lvd him na..ufff

ek toh itne dino bad updt wo b rula diya..😭
cont soonn
nd ha
take care...
lv ya...

Edited by tiakashyap - 11 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
good to see u back, take care. loved da update
neethuMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks for the updt after long time...
really paining yeh maneet kya kar rehe hai???😭
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
upd after a long tym...
btw awesome upd...
lov it