Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part..
loved it..
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                        Epilogue

"Maan..." 

Geet yelled as she ran after him holding a big bottle of water...she threw whatever she could grab at him while he ducked and laughed away from her...it was six months after the incident with Dev...Maan and Geet had decided to move back to their old apartment where they had started their married life again...of course they were in constant touch with their parents...Maan and Geet would spend the whole day over there and at night return back to their own small little dream home...

Today they had decided to stay home enjoying their quiet Sunday together well not quiet anymore. Geet was in the kitchen making lunch for both of them when Maan came up from behind throwing aata all over her...now she was here chasing him around the house ignoring the mess

Maan: Sorry Geet...(he ducked when he saw a remote control coming his way...the remote hits the lamp breaking it into two pieces...He goes into the room as she follows after him...Maan hides behind the door waiting for Geet..as soon as he saw her come in..he hugs her from behind taking away the bottled water...)

Geet: Maan stop..I will get my revenge

Maan: ohh come on Geet...you know you look sexy like this

Geet (smiles but quickly replaces that with anger...she turns to face him..) no..I want my revenge

Maan (lets go of her...) Okay (he hands her the water bottle) here do your worse (he opens up his arms closing his eyes waiting for her to throw water on him...when nothing happened he slowly opens up his eyes..he saw Geet going toward the bathroom) what happened?

Geet: I need more water...

Maan: I was hoping you would say no its okay I forgive you

Geet (laughs) since when? I will get my revenge...but first let me change my clothes..(she closes the door...)

Maan st: Where did I get stuck? Why did I had to get married to someone like her? Hey Babaji help me! (he comes out of his thoughts when he heard the bathroom door open...his mouth formed a big O when he saw Geet coming out wearing short shorts with a very tight tank top..she smirks looking at his state...)

Geet: its very hot you know...(she slowly walks toward him holding the water bottle...) are you ready? (she closes his mouth)

Maan (looks away) huh uhh Geet (he touches her arm..she looks at his hand on her arm and then at him..he removes his hand) uhh sorry what I was saying was that...

Geet (hands him the water bottle) you know what I don't want to revenge you..its okay...I will go to the kitchen and finish making food (she kisses him on his cheek before leaving...she looks at his state..."I got my revenge...all day you will die to touch me" she smiles to herself...) uhh Maan (she peeps through the door) can you help me in the kitchen?

Maan quickly nodes his head running after her...Geet walked to the kitchen counter finishing making her roti...she touches her forehead with aata on purpose...

Geet: Maan hand me more water please...(he nervously hands her the water...he saw some aata on her hair strand..he goes closer to her..Geet stops looking at him with confusion...) 

Maan: uhh you got some aata...

Geet: ohh can you get it? (she leans closer to him giving him some view of her cleavage...he looks down and then at her...slowly he brings his hand removing the aata) are you done? (she hides her smirk trying very hard not to laugh..he nodes his head yes...Geet goes back to the counter...when Maan wasn't looking she drops a spoon on the floor...) oopps i don't know what is happening to me...(she bends down picking up the spoon slowly...Maan removes his shirt feeling hot...) Maan are you okay? (she stands in front of him slowly wiping away his sweat) are you hot? (she whispers in his ear..he nodes his head yes...) ohh my poor baby...here let me wipe off your sweat (she pulls out a napkin she leans closer to him in between his legs as she wipes his sweat away...) is that better? (Maan holds her hand)

Maan: uhh yes...you know Geet i think I will stay in the kitchen...

Geet (gives a sad face) ohh and before you go..do you need some cold water?

Maan: uhh no am okay...(Geet shrugs her shoulders as she goes back to cooking)

He goes to sit in the living room...he could see Geet working in the kitchen...she was constantly rubbing her foot against her other leg...he tried to take his eyes off of her but couldn't...she looks at him with a smile..Maan gives her an uncomfortable smile back...he saw her reaching for something on top of the counter...he was about to get up to help her when he saw her climbing on top of the counter..she was sitting on her knees as she reached for well whatever..it didn't matter now...he gets up going toward her...he picks her up carrying her in his arms...

Geet: Maan what are you doing?

Maan throws her on the bed...taking off his vest...Geet laughs seeing his desperate state...She jumps on the bed doing a little dance..he looks at her confused..."What are you doing?"

Geet: I won my revenge...ha and I didn't even need to get my hand dirty...(she pops her invisible collar looking at him...Maan looks at her with anger as he charges toward her...she screams and jumps off the bed... ) Maan am sorry...

And again their fight started all over again...both were truly very odd couples

Okay guys now this fan fic is truly over!!😆
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really odd couple...but d idea of geet to irritate maan is really unique...seducing him...good going geet...

awesome n beautiful epilogue...

loved it...

eagerly waiting fr ur nxt ff...

continue nxt soon plz...

n thank u very much fr d lovely epilogue...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it awesome ending loved geet revenge loved it
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
That was truly an unexpected and different epilogue!!! thank you dear...
take_a_hint thumbnail
awesome update 

SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb epilouge.
Ek dam hatke epilouge.